Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: DEVILS-RANGERS May 25th, 2012

  1. #1
    klingsor
    klingsor is offline
    Registered Broad klingsor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    3,279
    vCash
    5000
    Reputation
    67412
    Rep Power
    148

    DEVILS-RANGERS May 25th, 2012

    If Rangers lose there will be no Game 7.

    BOOK IT!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by turannos View Post
    klingsor's 's a jerk. We should change all the forums to anti-semitic names now that we know he's never coming back.



    But seriously, he's probably dying or something.

  2. #2
    Big#D
    Big#D is offline
    _____________________ Big#D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1979
    Posts
    1,434
    vCash
    666
    Reputation
    9272432
    Rep Power
    18582
    It's going to either be a really, really good game or a really, really bad one.

    If the Rangers and the Devils both come out flying, it's going to be one of those games that people remember for a long time with great goaltending and memorable gaffes. If the Rangers come out in super shut down mode or the Devils come out flat, the game is going to be unwatchable and the series will be over before the game gets started.

  3. #3
    Danny Provolone
    Danny Provolone is online now
    Resident Shitposter Danny Provolone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    West Orange, NJ
    Posts
    3,409
    vCash
    5000
    Reputation
    185118
    Rep Power
    379
    Posted Image
    smokes lets go

  4. #4
    klingsor
    klingsor is offline
    Registered Broad klingsor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    3,279
    vCash
    5000
    Reputation
    67412
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    It's going to either be a really, really good game or a really, really bad one.

    If the Rangers and the Devils both come out flying, it's going to be one of those games that people remember for a long time with great goaltending and memorable gaffes. If the Rangers come out in super shut down mode or the Devils come out flat, the game is going to be unwatchable and the series will be over before the game gets started.
    I dunno, if the Rangers somehow win tonight I think it's even money for game 7.

    The Ranger they most miss is Michael Sauer. Guy was a rock and rarely made errors.

    Rangers have not been unlucky with injuries this season but Sauer's concussion was a very underrated injury (if there is such a thing).

    Hope both teams stay healthy because I want to see one of them knock off the Kings.

    Dodgers, Lakers, Clippers, Kings, UCLA, USC, Rams (befoie they moved), Raiders (before they moved back to Oakland).... hate 'em all.

    Speaking of really stupid names. Wasn't anybody bright enough to realize that the the Lakers were named for the Great Lakes? It's like the Devils being called the New Jersey "Rockies".
    Quote Originally Posted by turannos View Post
    klingsor's 's a jerk. We should change all the forums to anti-semitic names now that we know he's never coming back.



    But seriously, he's probably dying or something.

  5. #5
    Big#D
    Big#D is offline
    _____________________ Big#D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 1979
    Posts
    1,434
    vCash
    666
    Reputation
    9272432
    Rep Power
    18582
    If the Rangers win tonight, I'm not sure the Devils will be able to survive another game 7 in MSG. They'll choke and the Kings will win the Cup. I just don't think the Rangers have the firepower to beat LA. Quick is almost as good as and LA is by far the deeper team of the two.
    Last edited by Big#D; 05-25-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: "more deep" :facepalm:

  6. #6
    klingsor
    klingsor is offline
    Registered Broad klingsor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    3,279
    vCash
    5000
    Reputation
    67412
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by Big#D View Post
    If the Rangers win tonight, I'm not sure the Devils will be able to survive another game 7 in MSG. They'll choke and the Kings will win the Cup. I just don't think the Rangers have the firepower to beat LA. Quick is almost as good as and LA is by far the deeper team of the two.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/12-mo...d-abominations
    Quote Originally Posted by turannos View Post
    klingsor's 's a jerk. We should change all the forums to anti-semitic names now that we know he's never coming back.



    But seriously, he's probably dying or something.

  7. #7
    åboriginal
    åboriginal is online now
    i fucking hate lou åboriginal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    LV-426
    Posts
    16,037
    vCash
    12345
    Reputation
    1418660
    Rep Power
    2872
    fuck these rangers

  8. #8
    TheTrueDevil
    TheTrueDevil is offline
    Registered Broad
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    252
    vCash
    5000
    Reputation
    -90
    Rep Power
    0
    Henrique! It's over!

  9. #9
    klingsor
    klingsor is offline
    Registered Broad klingsor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    3,279
    vCash
    5000
    Reputation
    67412
    Rep Power
    148
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueDevil View Post
    Henrique! It's over!
    Yeah, but you failed to beat the Kings.

    I was very disappointed. Not happy to see fucking Los Angeles get a Stanley Cup but it pales in comparison with my disgust for Lebron, Riley and Miami winning a title.
    Quote Originally Posted by turannos View Post
    klingsor's 's a jerk. We should change all the forums to anti-semitic names now that we know he's never coming back.



    But seriously, he's probably dying or something.

Similar Threads

  1. ECSF, Game 3, Philadelphia Flyers @ New Jersey Devils, May 3rd, 7:30 PM
    By chaosof99 in forum The Eric Wellwood Memorial Forum
    Replies: 411
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 04:53 PM
  2. ECSF Game 2: New Jersey Devils @ Philadelphia Flyers, May 1st, 7:30 PM
    By chaosof99 in forum The Eric Wellwood Memorial Forum
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:58 PM
  3. Rangers-Flyers for 2012 Winter Classic
    By dempsey_k in forum A place to talk with friends about the National Hockey League
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 10:59 PM
  4. Rangers Fan Vs. Devils Security Force
    By Sailor Man in forum A place to talk with friends about the National Hockey League
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 12:41 AM
  5. EC Round One: #4 New Jersey Devils vs. #5 New York Rangers
    By Transplanted Caper in forum A place to talk with friends about the National Hockey League
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-19-2008, 02:18 PM