MH370 Hijacking

bloop bloop blah
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #101 by MP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 am

Dog wrote:Still looks like the pilot wanted to fly out to deep and under monitored parts of the Indian Ocean to crash in a murder-suicide. That's something.


Do you think he tried to do a barrel roll or a loop-de-loop?
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #102 by MP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:59 am

Dog wrote:We will never trully know.

:(


Black box might tell us, no?
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #103 by MP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 pm

Dog wrote:Yes and I figured that's why he wanted the plane unfound. However, it did not fit my reply so i ignored it.

Man, look what we have become! Craiging has taken up the whole site.

:facepalm:


There's also the flight simulator deleted records that might shed a light on what maneuver he was practicing....
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 18662
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 34 times
Received rep: 472 times

Post #104 by Craig » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:13 pm

If I were committing a mass murder-suicide, I'd definitely do a few loops and shit. Heck, I'd probably jump out without a parachute, just for the ride down.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #105 by MP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:16 pm

Figure he blacked out with the G forces instead of smoke causing the plane to drift so far off course?
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 18662
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 34 times
Received rep: 472 times

Post #106 by Craig » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:17 pm

Dog wrote:You'd jump out with a parachute if you were committing suicide, greg?


Um...no?
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #107 by MP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Craig wrote:If I were committing a mass murder-suicide, I'd definitely do a few loops and shit. Heck, I'd probably jump out without a parachute, just for the ride down.


So after a short internet search the 777 is definitely capable of such aerobatic maneuvers, but the pilot would have to disable some of the safety guidance systems/devices to do so. It's all fitting together nicely...

Also the plane has a price tag if $261M...
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 18662
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 34 times
Received rep: 472 times

Post #108 by Craig » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Big#D wrote:why jump anyways when you could climb like crazy and then do a deep dive straight into the ocean. it'd be just as exciting.


I like to feel the wind in my face.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #109 by MP » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:34 pm

Dog wrote:That's my schtick.


You like schticks in your face?
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 46116
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 245 times
Received rep: 462 times

Post #110 by Twitter bArt » Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:29 pm

Dog wrote:That's my schtick.


the image of you doing this has me in hysterics

:bouillon:
:mkbét::lr: :lr:

OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone

It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.

Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."

...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...

Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.


:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 46116
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 245 times
Received rep: 462 times

Post #111 by Twitter bArt » Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:05 pm

Dog wrote:Was more a reference to a dog riding in a car with his head out the window. But, yeah.

:bouillon:


I know that...but that coupled with the Frankie face.

still lowling
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 20256
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 460 times
Received rep: 463 times

Post #112 by Macbeth » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:01 am

dempsey_k wrote:Seems most likely that it crashed somewhere, because it's exceedingly difficult to hide an airplane anywhere in its range. Maybe in Africa, but that's well out of range. But if they did find some place, some how, the passengers and the plane itself are definitely some nice hostage capital to use. A Bond movie plot could be generated here: fly high to knock the passengers out, soft-land the plane in ocean in predetermined coordinates with a bunch of pirate yachts at the ready. If our search effort has taken so fuckin long, the pirate yachts could've found them all in a day at worst.


[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #113 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:01 am

I believe bond would've landed it on an aircraft carrier....
User avatar
jester
Registered Broad
Posts: 7113
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 2:38 pm
Has given rep: 10 times
Received rep: 134 times

Post #114 by jester » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:39 am

Likely because he's a functioning alcoholic.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #115 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:57 am

dempsey_k wrote:Why would Bond hijack a 777 and crash it into an aircraft carrier killing thousands of people?


*opening scene* Bond is asleep on a plane. Notices the oxygen level dropping and people starting to nod off. Bond manages to bust open the oxygen mask compartment that has not deployed while remaining hidden. The plane reduces altitude and oxygen levels stabilize as hijackers with small oxygen systems make some rounds. Fisticuffs breakout, Bond deals with the hijackers, and singlehandedly regained control of the aircraft. If himself in the middle of the ocean low on fuel. Puts out mayday, US carrier responds, tells bond to perform water landing. Bond say fuck that and pulls off the impossible by landing the passenger plane on an aircraft carrier. As he disembarks he makes a quick joke to the hot flight attendant and walk away like it was nothing. *roll starting credits*
User avatar
Shawnathan Horcoff
Registered Broad
Posts: 17168
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Has given rep: 639 times
Received rep: 812 times

Post #116 by Shawnathan Horcoff » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:09 am

MP wrote:*opening scene* Bond is asleep on a plane. Notices the oxygen level dropping and people starting to nod off. Bond manages to bust open the oxygen mask compartment that has not deployed while remaining hidden. The plane reduces altitude and oxygen levels stabilize as hijackers with small oxygen systems make some rounds. Fisticuffs breakout, Bond deals with the hijackers, and singlehandedly regained control of the aircraft. If himself in the middle of the ocean low on fuel. Puts out mayday, US carrier responds, tells bond to perform water landing. Bond say fuck that and pulls off the impossible by landing the passenger plane on an aircraft carrier. As he disembarks he makes a quick joke to the hot flight attendant and walk away like it was nothing. *roll starting credits*


Eugene Siskel and I walk out, and decide to attend the 20th anniversary screening of Penelope Spheeris's blockbuster spectacle Black Sheep next door.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #117 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:14 am

Bond hater!
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #118 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:20 am

Most unrealistic bond moments:

001) In Live and Let Die, at the end of the movie when Bond puts the gas pellet in Mr. Big’s mouth and he inflates!!! I mean really – it’s almost as if we are all made of rubber. That just wouldn’t happen.



002) In Tomorrow Never Dies there is the scene where Bond is on the motorbike with Wai Lin when the helicopter appears to have them trapped in an alley. The helicopter is on its side. Helicopters can not physically hover like that. Just not possible. Sorry.



003) In The Living Daylights the scene in which Bond and Kara are escaping on the box of a cello in the snowy mountains and escaping soldiers on motorbikes and snow ploughs is a bit much. They didn’t even stop at the border…



004) Die Another Day had a few unrealistic events occur, but the one that still has me cringing with embarrassment today is the invisible Aston Martin. I mean really!!



005) Moonraker!!I bet you were waiting for this one. Let’s not forget it was 1979, and sci-fi films were just starting to hit our screens. I suppose it was inevitable that Bond would end up in space in one way or another. However, the scene I am referring to is the first in the movie. It’s when the space shuttle is being stolen off the back of the 747 in mid flight. Firstly, the space shuttle wouldn’t be fueled for transportation, and, well, need I go on??



006) Goldfinger: When Bond goes to open the “nuclear device” he picks up 2 solid gold bars and starts to use them to open the casing. Due to the density of gold, it is almost impossible for a person to lift even a single bar without the use of two hands. Let alone one in each hand, using them to open a box. Also let’s not forget, there was no damage to the gold. Gold being the softest of metals, it should have shown severe damage if used in that manner.



007) Who can forget the opening scene from The World Is Not Enough? Bond is chasing Cigar Girl down the Thames and the speedboat turns into a submarine for a minute whilst Bond holds his breath to straighten his tie and dive under a closing bridge. Or when he decides to cut through the streets of London, still in his speedboat, career through the fish market, and then a restaurant wall to catch her. There is no damage at all to the lightweight frame of the boat or the underside which surely with all the scraping of the London roads would have made a hole in!!!
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13504
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 44 times
Received rep: 146 times

Post #119 by PPJ » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:23 am

Stop being a wet blanket MP.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #120 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:25 am

Psycho Papa Joe wrote:Stop being a wet blanket MP.


How am I being a wet blanket?
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13504
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 44 times
Received rep: 146 times

Post #121 by PPJ » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:34 am

MP wrote:How am I being a wet blanket?


Taking the fun out of Bond movies.
User avatar
J'accuse
Registered Broad
Posts: 64895
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm
Has given rep: 96 times
Received rep: 901 times

Post #122 by J'accuse » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:37 am

MP wrote:Most unrealistic bond moments:

001) In Live and Let Die, at the end of the movie when Bond puts the gas pellet in Mr. Big’s mouth and he inflates!!! I mean really – it’s almost as if we are all made of rubber. That just wouldn’t happen.



002) In Tomorrow Never Dies there is the scene where Bond is on the motorbike with Wai Lin when the helicopter appears to have them trapped in an alley. The helicopter is on its side. Helicopters can not physically hover like that. Just not possible. Sorry.



003) In The Living Daylights the scene in which Bond and Kara are escaping on the box of a cello in the snowy mountains and escaping soldiers on motorbikes and snow ploughs is a bit much. They didn’t even stop at the border…



004) Die Another Day had a few unrealistic events occur, but the one that still has me cringing with embarrassment today is the invisible Aston Martin. I mean really!!



005) Moonraker!!I bet you were waiting for this one. Let’s not forget it was 1979, and sci-fi films were just starting to hit our screens. I suppose it was inevitable that Bond would end up in space in one way or another. However, the scene I am referring to is the first in the movie. It’s when the space shuttle is being stolen off the back of the 747 in mid flight. Firstly, the space shuttle wouldn’t be fueled for transportation, and, well, need I go on??



006) Goldfinger: When Bond goes to open the “nuclear device” he picks up 2 solid gold bars and starts to use them to open the casing. Due to the density of gold, it is almost impossible for a person to lift even a single bar without the use of two hands. Let alone one in each hand, using them to open a box. Also let’s not forget, there was no damage to the gold. Gold being the softest of metals, it should have shown severe damage if used in that manner.



007) Who can forget the opening scene from The World Is Not Enough? Bond is chasing Cigar Girl down the Thames and the speedboat turns into a submarine for a minute whilst Bond holds his breath to straighten his tie and dive under a closing bridge. Or when he decides to cut through the streets of London, still in his speedboat, career through the fish market, and then a restaurant wall to catch her. There is no damage at all to the lightweight frame of the boat or the underside which surely with all the scraping of the London roads would have made a hole in!!!


Best Bond quote:

And I thought Christmas only comes once a year.

:stare:
User avatar
Shawnathan Horcoff
Registered Broad
Posts: 17168
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Has given rep: 639 times
Received rep: 812 times

Post #123 by Shawnathan Horcoff » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:39 am

MP wrote:006) Goldfinger: When Bond goes to open the “nuclear device” he picks up 2 solid gold bars and starts to use them to open the casing. Due to the density of gold, it is almost impossible for a person to lift even a single bar without the use of two hands. Let alone one in each hand, using them to open a box. Also let’s not forget, there was no damage to the gold. Gold being the softest of metals, it should have shown severe damage if used in that manner


Lmao, if Will Crystal's seminal 1995 work City Slickers II: The Legend of Curlanious's Gold taught me anything it's that not even a powerful butter knife can damage gold.
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 46116
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 245 times
Received rep: 462 times

Post #124 by Twitter bArt » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 am

Jesus Christ, MP... when did you become the mousseoque of Bond movies
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
senate
Registered Broad
Posts: 10746
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:36 am
Has given rep: 262 times
Received rep: 493 times

Post #125 by senate » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:49 am

The Bond movies are documentaries and the events happen in real time.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #126 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Artie wrote:Jesus Christ, MP... when did you become the mousseoque of Bond movies


Mousseoque? I was pointing out that my script landing of a Boeing 777 on an aircraft carrier it plausible in the realm of Bond, and Dempsey was the one being the wet blanket.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23951
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 611 times
Received rep: 712 times

Post #127 by AD » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:13 pm

MP, I strongly suggest changing your name back. This one is ruined now.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #128 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:21 pm

AD wrote:MP, I strongly suggest changing your name back. This one is ruined now.


I like that it is less typing every time I log in. Don't worry there's no shame in being the 2nd best poster with a two letter username...
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23951
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 611 times
Received rep: 712 times

Post #129 by AD » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 pm

Hey.. it goes PK, AD, everyone else with a two letter username.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #130 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:22 pm

The Bytown Boozer wrote:Why do y'all hate Bono so much anyways?

I mean sure his music is unrealistically bad, but he's a likeable man with good intentions.


Bono wouldn't be able to land a passenger plane on an aircraft carrier. I'm pretty confident on that point.
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13504
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 44 times
Received rep: 146 times

Post #131 by PPJ » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:26 pm

Bono's music is great. It's the rest of the BS I can't stand.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #132 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:27 pm

AD wrote:MP, I strongly suggest changing your name back. This one is ruined now.


Also by calling me "MP" in your post, you are acknowledging its legitimacy.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #133 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:31 pm

The Bytown Boozer wrote:Pffft... Ma'erfucker can't even defeat world hunger.


Now that's a bond plot. Evil villain "Wheat Finger" is foiled by trying to take over control of the world's wheat supply by patenting genetically modified seeds that are immune to a locus plague one unleashed on the world....
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23951
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 611 times
Received rep: 712 times

Post #134 by AD » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:35 pm

MP wrote:Also by calling me "MP" in your post, you are acknowledging its legitimacy.


I called Masterplan "MP". I'm just doing that again.
User avatar
PredsFan77
Posts: 17347
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 am
Location: 7 TIME LOUNGE JEOPARDY CHAMP!!!
Has given rep: 154 times
Received rep: 507 times

Post #135 by PredsFan77 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:37 pm

It was bin laden.
CDX.NA.IG.9









[LEFT]Image[/LEFT]
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #136 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:38 pm

AD wrote:I called Masterplan "MP". I'm just doing that again.


Don't pull your fancy lawyer jive talkin' on me!
User avatar
Shawnathan Horcoff
Registered Broad
Posts: 17168
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Has given rep: 639 times
Received rep: 812 times

Post #137 by Shawnathan Horcoff » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Don't make him go back. He has no more plans. Now he's just the ECHL and MSNBC. Random letters split from their meaning. He has no more identity or meaning or penis. He's a lump of nothingness poured out of a fecal jet from Ron Eldard's hairy butthole that once was part of an ecosystem in a c-list actor's bung.


I haven't paid homage to Ronaldius Eldard in years, how did you remember his name? :stare:
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 15632
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 145 times
Received rep: 384 times

Post #138 by MP » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:41 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Don't make him go back. He has no more plans. Now he's just the ECHL and MSNBC. Random letters split from their meaning. He has no more identity or meaning or penis. He's a lump of nothingness poured out of a fecal jet from Ron Eldard's hairy butthole that once was part of an ecosystem in a c-list actor's bung.


:stare: wut?!
User avatar
Cao
Registered Broad
Posts: 5677
Joined: Thu May 28, 2009 3:24 pm
Has given rep: 1 time
Received rep: 3 times

Post #139 by Cao » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:46 pm

The Bytown Boozer wrote:Yeah we need more generic rock songs and more starving children!!


[RIGHT]Hello, hello
I'm at a place called Vertigo
It’s everything I wish I didn’t know
Except you give me something...
I can feel, feel
[/RIGHT]
User avatar
Shawnathan Horcoff
Registered Broad
Posts: 17168
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Has given rep: 639 times
Received rep: 812 times

Post #140 by Shawnathan Horcoff » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:49 pm

Good clean radio rock.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23951
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 611 times
Received rep: 712 times

Post #141 by AD » Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:53 pm

Yeah. What do we call Mrs Plan now?
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 18662
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 34 times
Received rep: 472 times

Post #142 by Craig » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:05 pm

AD wrote:Yeah. What do we call Mrs Plan now?


Mrs. P.
User avatar
mayoradamwest
Registered Broad
Posts: 10755
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Has given rep: 414 times
Received rep: 239 times

Post #143 by mayoradamwest » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:13 pm

Plan B.
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 46116
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 245 times
Received rep: 462 times

Post #144 by Twitter bArt » Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:14 pm

AD wrote:Yeah. What do we call Mrs Plan now?


MMP
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:

Return to “bleetbloop”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest