2021 Season - Thread for Posting in When There is a Game on

I'm pretty sure it was by accident
Hovercraft
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 61 times
Received rep: 69 times

Re: 2021 Season - Thread for Posting in When There is a Game on

Post #301 by Hovercraft » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:50 pm

I can't really see him getting claimed unless a basement team like Detroit wants the salary and PP help. Could still see a salary swap with someone, but don't get the motivation unless we save some money/term still. Him going to the taxi squad only saves us like 900k. Could there be any truth to the Ryan Ellis rumors? Again trade doesn't make a lot of sense with pending expansion draft.

Am curious if we'll see York or Zamula get any games this year now.

Edit: Maybe Florida would be interested with Ekblad down for the season, but they have a lot of D men locked up for multiple years. And Ghost doesn't seem like a Q type player.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #302 by Hovercraft » Tue Mar 30, 2021 3:07 pm

Lol AV saying the waiving was just for roster flexibility and so ghost can go to taxi squad. Gotta play Prosser and Hagg
CantSeeColors
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 84 times
Received rep: 65 times

Post #303 by CantSeeColors » Tue Mar 30, 2021 9:06 pm

AV has very quickly pissed away any goodwill he had built up with me. Focusing my attention on the sixers instead for the rest of this season
FlyHigh
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 9 times
Received rep: 36 times

Post #304 by FlyHigh » Wed Mar 31, 2021 12:04 pm

Man, for all the anger about Ghost being waived (comment section on BSH was a tire fire), pretty revealing that he cleared...if CF is an idiot, so are 30 other GMs...
Rogers Pancreas
Has given rep: 69 times
Received rep: 149 times

Post #305 by Rogers Pancreas » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:21 pm

Or, 1) teams don't have the cap space currently, 2) COVID restrictions/variances make player movement increasingly complicated and 3) GMs have no real idea as to what the salary cap is going to be next season, due to the COVID-related loss of revenue. All contributing factors for team's not adding 4.5 million dollars to their cap structure, mid-season.

Make no mistake about it: CF is still a small-minded milquetoast mother-fucker that's going to retire without a Stanley Cup to his credit.
His Satanic Majestic Request
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #306 by Hovercraft » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:39 pm

Multi year flat cap, not surprised he cleared. It's still a dick move by CF am AV for 900k in cap space
jester
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 15 times
Received rep: 206 times

Post #307 by jester » Wed Mar 31, 2021 1:58 pm

Hovercraft wrote:Multi year flat cap, not surprised he cleared. It's still a dick move by CF am AV for 900k in cap space

900K will get a rookie contract on the roster no problem. Just saying.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #308 by Hovercraft » Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:14 pm

We have like 4 mil accumulated in cap space anyway.

Just a verily curious move. Will Ghost play tonight? Or will he go to the taxi squad for Prosser? Bill M seems to think they will just send ghost to taxi squad on non game days to save small amount of cap. But still play the games.

Maybe it will fire Ghost up somehow and he'll come out stronger on the ice.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #309 by jester » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:15 pm

Hovercraft wrote:We have like 4 mil accumulated in cap space anyway.

Just a verily curious move. Will Ghost play tonight? Or will he go to the taxi squad for Prosser? Bill M seems to think they will just send ghost to taxi squad on non game days to save small amount of cap. But still play the games.

Maybe it will fire Ghost up somehow and he'll come out stronger on the ice.

Yeah, but they very well may acquire someone to take up that 4 mil accumulated cap space. What I'm pointing out is that 900K may seem trivial, but it really isn't if what you use that for is ... Cam York, or something. Not that I think Cam York is going to be the savior of the season, or even should be looked at that way. But realistically, 900K could prove valuable down the road. It isn't nothing.

To the larger point and Ghost, I'm not sure I fully get the anger about this one at this point. But then again, I've been pretty skeptical/pessimistic about Ghost dating back to the offseason and argued as much on here. This isn't where anyone wanted to wind up when things were looking great/fun a few years back, but the hard reality is that Ghost was on the road out of town last year and literally nothing has changed on that front.

He's playing a bit better this year than last, but he's still not the impact player he once was. Some of that is usage, for sure. Maximizing the value of Ghost's skillset requires him getting top PP minutes, and ideally (particularly how he's playing now) somewhat sheltered defensive minutes with a reliable partner that can do the heavy lifting defensively. In a world where Niskanen does not retire, we might be seeing Ghost settled in on the third pairing and, if he was getting those PP minutes, having a really solid season.

Instead, the entire D-corps is a mess because Niskanen is gone and was not replaced by a comparable player (you can critique Fletcher for that, but fixing that problem was easier said than done and Niskanen kind of fucked him over): Provorov has been fine, but clearly struggling without a reliable top-pairing partner to eat hard minutes with; Sanheim and Myers are having a frustrating season to say the least, which has left us with a 2nd pairing that has been an abject disaster some nights; Braun has been solid, but he is what he is ... which is not someone you really want in the top 4 at this point; and then you have the third pairing clique which varies from okay (Ghost, Hagg) to WTF (Gus, Prosser) to "well, this is fun I guess" (Morin).

Needless to say, I think you can expect some changes to that makeup next year. One way or another, they need to find a top pairing level D to throw out there with Provorov, and they're going to need the money to afford that -- I do not think that aspect of Ghost getting waived can be ignored. They are going to look to spend on this position this summer, and his salary has to leave. I think it's highly likely that you go into next year with ACQUISITION, Provorov, Sanheim, Myers, Hagg, York?, Zamula?, ??? as the defense. Maybe Ghost is still here in that scenario, who knows. I wouldn't be shocked to see Seattle or another team take a flyer on him during the offseason as a contract dump trade.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #310 by Hovercraft » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:23 pm

I am not really angry, moreso just confused. I guess it was worth the risk to possibly lose the contract for free. And no downside now besides possible locker room tension between players and coaches/management.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #311 by jester » Wed Mar 31, 2021 3:24 pm

Hovercraft wrote:I am not really angry, moreso just confused. I guess it was worth the risk to possible lose the contract for free. And no downside now besides possible locker room tension between players and coaches/management.

They've been playing lot hot fucking garbage all fucking season and it's the NHL. They need to put their big boy pants on. If the locker room want to throw a hissy fit over this after the way they've played all year, then we need to just completely clear house.
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #312 by FlyHigh » Wed Mar 31, 2021 4:50 pm

Yeah, I’m definitely not questioning Ghost’s professionalism or anything like that, but it has to be kind of tough mentally to accept that nobody in the league wanted you and your contract, even for free. That said, as much as I root for him personally, it’s tough to criticize CF for the move and kind of puts a fine point on all the rumors last summer that Ghost was available and nobody wanted him.

I know I’ve been in a mode of criticizing Hexy lately, but that’s another deal where I think they missed on the talent evaluation. Ghost is a solid player, potentially even really good, but I don’t think he’s a top-4 playoff D and that contract is just too much for a guy that you need to shelter in the playoffs. Of course, they hit a massive home run with the Couturier contract which was a similar bet, so you really can’t criticize too much.

I do think it’s potentially an awkward situation if they think York is NHL-ready, but they can figure that out in the summer.

@RP, those points you listed are the overall reason why Ghost is a negative value asset as this time and why CF and co. have a good deal of support for that move. Essentially a no-risk move, either he gets claimed and you get a bit worse for this year, which doesn’t matter, and then have more cap flexibility OR he clears and it’s “meh” all around.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #313 by jester » Wed Mar 31, 2021 5:58 pm

Non-trivial chance York asks to burn a contract year. Getting common and these NCAA guys know they have some leverage.

I mean, the Ghost contract looks bad now, but that's some real hindsight is 20/20 stuff. He put up 65 pts and finished top 10 in Norris voting the first year of it. At least some of the problems with Ghost are injury related.
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #314 by FlyHigh » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:16 pm

I don’t think it’s a serious ding on Hexy or anything like that, it’s a bad deal but it was understandable at the time and I’m sure I was probably fine with it. In retrospect, I think they probably would have been wise to think about whether it made sense to give a small D coming off a poor year (admittedly I think there was some bad luck in the numbers) a 6-year ticket. I think they missed on the eval as far as that’s the type of contract you tend to give a guy that you expect to be either 1) a core piece or 2) easily tradeable, and neither of those has been the case.

That said, understandable thought process and certainly very much outweighed by the Couturier deal which was/is one of the best contracts given out in recent NHL history.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #315 by Hovercraft » Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:35 pm

Looks like Patrick and Lindblom resting tonight, and jin order to do that and still play Morin too (And Lyon too maybe?) Ghost had to go To the taxi squad. AV implying this was the reasoning all along.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #316 by Hovercraft » Wed Mar 31, 2021 7:20 pm

York just signed as well. I guess the plan is materializing
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #317 by Hovercraft » Wed Mar 31, 2021 8:01 pm

Lol @ Braun. What an awful shot.
dbr
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 29 times
Received rep: 4 times

Post #318 by dbr » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:19 pm

I hate this team
Rogers Pancreas

Post #319 by Rogers Pancreas » Wed Mar 31, 2021 10:59 pm

Coolsies.
Rogers Pancreas

Post #320 by Rogers Pancreas » Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:08 pm

When I read the post-game quotes, you literally could replace the Flyers' players and coaches names with the Sabres' and think nothing of it.

That's a problem.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #321 by jester » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:53 pm

I sincerely hope they give some of these young kids an extended bit of playing time before this trash season is over.
JLHockeyKnight
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 166 times
Received rep: 45 times

Post #322 by JLHockeyKnight » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:33 pm

Won't lie folks. This year has probably been the first year I've actively decided to skip games. They're not showing any real motivation or heart, and between being high tempo all day at work through COVID from 7AM to 4PM, then kids until 8:45, my "free" time has become way more valuable before bed time at 10:30 to do it all over again. I say "free" because usually I'm so drained I don't even want to move or think. Encompassing everything going on in my life, it's hard to justify watching this team. Call me fair-weather, but I've watched enough of this team in 25+ years to know how this is gonna go down.
Rogers Pancreas

Post #323 by Rogers Pancreas » Thu Apr 01, 2021 8:32 pm

You shouldn't ever worry about being called fairweather. When you're 17 and your biggest worries are graduation and what you're going to do after graduation, it's relatively easy to invest yourself in something that may or may not qualify as entertainment.

But things change. And like you said already, life's responsibilities quickly become an all-consuming grind. You only get a few moments with which to enjoy what life has to offer. So why invest yourself in something that's so expensive, and so unrewarding?

Ten to twenty years ago, you could find SOMETHING to pull from a game. You had legitimate hall-of-fame talent around the league playing at a very high level. You had high-event hockey, even if those events weren't actually hockey. It was just a totally different product.

Now, what do you get after 240 hours of hockey? Screened shots from the point. Deflections. Dump and chase. Shoveling garbage. Lame suspensions. Worse reviews. HORRIFIC announcers, columnists and panelists.

Sorry for the rant, but the NHL has become so... just fucking awful. And the worst part is it's not just the Flyers.
CantSeeColors
Registered Broad

Post #324 by CantSeeColors » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:10 pm

JLHockeyKnight wrote:Won't lie folks. This year has probably been the first year I've actively decided to skip games. They're not showing any real motivation or heart, and between being high tempo all day at work through COVID from 7AM to 4PM, then kids until 8:45, my "free" time has become way more valuable before bed time at 10:30 to do it all over again. I say "free" because usually I'm so drained I don't even want to move or think. Encompassing everything going on in my life, it's hard to justify watching this team. Call me fair-weather, but I've watched enough of this team in 25+ years to know how this is gonna go down.

I’ve been skipping most games for five years or so now. Other than a few brief flashes, the flyers haven’t been exciting since that 2012 playoff series against the pens
Kilgore Trout
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 29 times
Received rep: 26 times

Post #325 by Kilgore Trout » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:22 pm

Kids are more important than making 82 games of this trash appointment viewing.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #326 by jester » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:56 pm

CantSeeColors wrote:
JLHockeyKnight wrote:Won't lie folks. This year has probably been the first year I've actively decided to skip games. They're not showing any real motivation or heart, and between being high tempo all day at work through COVID from 7AM to 4PM, then kids until 8:45, my "free" time has become way more valuable before bed time at 10:30 to do it all over again. I say "free" because usually I'm so drained I don't even want to move or think. Encompassing everything going on in my life, it's hard to justify watching this team. Call me fair-weather, but I've watched enough of this team in 25+ years to know how this is gonna go down.

I’ve been skipping most games for five years or so now. Other than a few brief flashes, the flyers haven’t been exciting since that 2012 playoff series against the pens

They were pretty fun last year, one reason this season is so disappointing.

Kilgore Trout wrote:Kids are more important than making 82 games of this trash appointment viewing.

I watch a period or so (on an hour+ delay) on a tablet for every 7pm start while putting my daughter to bed. If not for modern tech, I'd be missing pretty much every game.
chaosof99
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 11 times
Received rep: 43 times

Post #327 by chaosof99 » Fri Apr 02, 2021 6:31 am

Yeah, I decided that this is the worst season I have witnessed. I wasn't around for 06-07 (thank goodness), and there were some rather bad seasons in between as well, but this one takes the cake for me. They had so much promise to start out with, and then everything just crumbled for absolutely no discernable reason.
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #328 by FlyHigh » Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:08 am

Lately, I just watch till we’re down by a few goals (fortunately happens pretty quickly), go do something else, and then check back in after a couple hours if it seems like they might come back. Has to be pretty annoying for the ppl that actually have to watch...

Kids and family stuff definitely comes first, especially when the team is this....blah.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #329 by Hovercraft » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:44 pm

The end of 06-07 was hopeful at least. Biron, Coburn, Upshall brought some new energy to the team and they were better post trade deadline.

Maybe we'll see some late season improvements, but don't feel very hopeful for anything drastic.

I'm worried about the coaching, Harts confidence moving forward, our young D all regressed, our forward core is still aging. After York we don't really have high end prospects in the pipe. It just kind of feels like we are in another weird mismatched era like the Old D, Young Forward era post richards/Carter trades.

I wonder what Columbus would want for Seth Jones? He would be worth giving up assets for.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #330 by jester » Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Hovercraft wrote:The end of 06-07 was hopeful at least. Biron, Coburn, Upshall brought some new energy to the team and they were better post trade deadline.

Maybe we'll see some late season improvements, but don't feel very hopeful for anything drastic.

I'm worried about the coaching, Harts confidence moving forward, our young D all regressed, our forward core is still aging. After York we don't really have high end prospects in the pipe. It just kind of feels like we are in another weird mismatched era like the Old D, Young Forward era post richards/Carter trades.

I wonder what Columbus would want for Seth Jones? He would be worth giving up assets for.

This group is definitely capable of playing better collectively. They did so last year. Whether they will pull that off is another matter. But, one could easily imagine the following transpiring that would lead to significantly improved play:

1) Sanheim and Myers getting their heads out of their asses.
2) Lindblom increasingly getting better as he recovers physically (next year is a better bet physically, though)
3) Patrick starting to make more of an impact as he finds his game.
4) Better goaltending.
5) [Relatedly] Better team defense/passing/etc. as they come out of this absurd fucking schedule and have some practices.
6) Perhaps some of these young guys coming up will provide a spark.

They should definitely be aggressive this offseason in trying to acquire a top pairing guy. At the same time, I think everyone should probably just ultimately memory hole this entire season. Simply put, it was weird from the start, the COVID shutdown definitely hurt this team IMO, and there's reason to believe that at least some of the problems this year will be resolved by a normal offseason, training camp, and schedule next fall (In particular, hopefully Patrick and Lindblom are in better positions to really contribute next year). There are a few caveats. This organization needs to take a long fucking look in the mirror when it comes to special teams coaching, and they need to think hard and realistically about the ceilings for the players here. Where does Morgan Frost slot in long term? Is Wisdom a guy that can be a bottom 6 forward next year after his showing in the AHL this year? We just talked about it, but there's a pretty good argument to be made that Fletcher should strongly consider signing Laughton and protecting him.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #331 by Hovercraft » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:21 pm

I know they can play better, just feels so far away from current on ice product.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #332 by jester » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:30 pm

Hovercraft wrote:I know they can play better, just feels so far away from current on ice product.

Oh, definitely. And while it seems like excuses, I really think ignoring the COVID shutdown + lack of practice + March schedule cannot be overlooked as a reason for why this team just unraveled the way it did. In an alternate universe where they don't have the COVID shutdown, Couturier comes back after the hot start, they get normal practices to iron out the problems early on in the year, and they likely settle in to a pace below the hot start (they were lucky), but nowhere near where they bottomed out at.

Hell, just giving the goalies a break alone would have likely improved their results a bit.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #333 by Hovercraft » Fri Apr 02, 2021 3:48 pm

Covid running through half the team was a problem for sure. More than just a shutdown. Canucks are about to be the latest covid victim, seems at least 6 players and some staff are positive.
JLHockeyKnight
Registered Broad

Post #334 by JLHockeyKnight » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:42 pm

Hovercraft wrote:Covid running through half the team was a problem for sure. More than just a shutdown. Canucks are about to be the latest covid victim, seems at least 6 players and some staff are positive.

Your point about this team could be better is where most of the "I'm not watching this horseshit" feelings I have come from. Feels like another year of wasted talent.

And yeah, the way it seemed like the team's on ice quality took a nose dive out of nowhere, I wonder if there are long term effects of COVID on athletes and the Flyers have a few players suffering them. And I say that with absolutely zero background in medicine, FYI.
JLHockeyKnight
Registered Broad

Post #335 by JLHockeyKnight » Sat Apr 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Rogers Pancreas wrote:You shouldn't ever worry about being called fairweather. When you're 17 and your biggest worries are graduation and what you're going to do after graduation, it's relatively easy to invest yourself in something that may or may not qualify as entertainment.

But things change. And like you said already, life's responsibilities quickly become an all-consuming grind. You only get a few moments with which to enjoy what life has to offer. So why invest yourself in something that's so expensive, and so unrewarding?

Ten to twenty years ago, you could find SOMETHING to pull from a game. You had legitimate hall-of-fame talent around the league playing at a very high level. You had high-event hockey, even if those events weren't actually hockey. It was just a totally different product.

Now, what do you get after 240 hours of hockey? Screened shots from the point. Deflections. Dump and chase. Shoveling garbage. Lame suspensions. Worse reviews. HORRIFIC announcers, columnists and panelists.

Sorry for the rant, but the NHL has become so... just fucking awful. And the worst part is it's not just the Flyers.

Appreciate the sentiment about the fairweather comment, but I was honestly more preaching to the choir when I said that, and knew you all here would get it. And your second to last paragraph there hits a lot of crap that's just boiling up.
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #336 by FlyHigh » Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:38 pm

I just don’t get the point of having refs if Jake is going to get tripped, leading to a goal against, with no call.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #337 by Hovercraft » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 pm

If we can win these 3 games against the Bs this week, we have a small chance to make the playoffs with a hot run to end the year. Regulation W would have been better though but it's a start.
chaosof99
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 11 times
Received rep: 43 times

Post #338 by chaosof99 » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:50 am

They actually won a game against the Bruins. No wonder its snowing like a motherfucker outside my window. Hell must be freezing over.
Konecny HypeTrain Captain
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 76 times
Received rep: 79 times

Post #339 by Konecny HypeTrain Captain » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:53 am

Rogers Pancreas wrote:You shouldn't ever worry about being called fairweather. When you're 17 and your biggest worries are graduation and what you're going to do after graduation, it's relatively easy to invest yourself in something that may or may not qualify as entertainment.

I agree strongly with this. I remember easily watching other teams play hockey years ago, but now it's hard for me to even watch the Flyers a lot of the time.
CantSeeColors
Registered Broad

Post #340 by CantSeeColors » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:06 am

Bigger nets and cracking down on obstruction (again) would go a long way toward making it a more entertaining product again.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #341 by jester » Tue Apr 06, 2021 12:04 pm

CantSeeColors wrote:Bigger nets and cracking down on obstruction (again) would go a long way toward making it a more entertaining product again.

I definitely think they should expand the nets slightly. I don't understand why that is even controversial -- an inch or two in all directions would make a big difference, and the impact on play around the net would be negligible. Obstruction is a bit trickier. I think in some of it the problems are just bad officiating. How in holy hell does Sanheim get can-openered into the boards directly next to the official and it doesn't get called? That isn't a crack down issue, that's just a WTF are you looking at issue. Conversely, the "downside" of cracking down on obstruction is that it speeds up the game (good thing!) but that also leads to more violent contact and injuries. No-touch icing was a necessity once they stopped D-partners from protecting each other with some obstruction on forecheckers coming in, and they waited far too long to institute it. So, bit of a Catch-22 there.

The real underlying issue that I think people notice is that the salary cap era breeds a better distribution of talent, which clogs up the game a bit. The "good" teams do not have a collection of talent that can play at a really high level together as much as used to be the case, and even "bad" teams are effective at clogging up and defending against "good" teams because they aren't really all that bad.

In related/unrelated news, nothing compares to how much of a slog baseball has become over the last decade or so. Of course, I just dropped $$$ for the MLB.tv season so I can watch the Phillies from down here in DC. Hopefully I won't regret that payment too much, but I gotta start brainwashing my kid at some point.
Rogers Pancreas

Post #342 by Rogers Pancreas » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:27 am

JVR has 6 points since March 1st.

FML.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #343 by jester » Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:22 pm

Rogers Pancreas wrote:JVR has 6 points since March 1st.

FML.

And, yet, is tied for the team lead in points. He's a BIG part of the reason their record isn't completely trash.

He's always been streaky, though. Is what it is there.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #344 by Hovercraft » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:03 pm

Farabee cooled off too.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #345 by jester » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:26 pm

Hovercraft wrote:Farabee cooled off too.

I think he's been trying to do WAY too much lately. Likely a byproduct of cooling off a bit combined with the team struggling and wanting to do more ... but, yeah, frustrating to watch at times. Needs to just simplify things.

Phil Myers, though ... woof.
Rogers Pancreas

Post #346 by Rogers Pancreas » Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:57 pm

jester wrote:
Rogers Pancreas wrote:JVR has 6 points since March 1st.

FML.

And, yet, is tied for the team lead in points. He's a BIG part of the reason their record isn't completely trash.

He's always been streaky, though. Is what it is there.

I don't disagree with any of that. Just pointing out the regression that was always going to hit.

To the point about Farabee... he's not making $7 million for another two years, while already showing signs of decline. He's also trending towards a significantly more well-rounded player than JVR ever was or will be.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #347 by jester » Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:03 pm

Farabee looks like a gamer.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #348 by Hovercraft » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:13 pm

Its really too bad Frost lost a full year of games. Would have been nice to see him get some reps since we suck
jester
Registered Broad

Post #349 by jester » Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:32 pm

Hovercraft wrote:Its really too bad Frost lost a full year of games. Would have been nice to see him get some reps since we suck

Believe Fletcher said it was possible he will be back in time to play some games.
Rogers Pancreas

Post #350 by Rogers Pancreas » Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:35 pm

The 5 and a game for Morin's boarding call seems pretty... excessive.

Return to “The Finally Got a Goalies in Philly”