now with even more memorial.
CantSeeColors
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 33 times
Received rep: 21 times

Re: 0.00% Effort Game Day Thread.

Post #1451 by CantSeeColors » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:48 pm

Hovercraft wrote:
FlyHigh wrote:Holy crap they scratched Vandevelde too; looking outside for flying pigs.

Weal got the flu so VDV is back in.

Almost shat myself when I turned on the game in the middle of the second and saw weal was scratched for VV. Never been so glad to hear someone has the flu
Rogers Pancreas
Has given rep: 20 times
Received rep: 54 times

Post #1452 by Rogers Pancreas » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:39 pm

Lame.
His Satanic Majestic Request
FlyHigh
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 4 times
Received rep: 12 times

Post #1453 by FlyHigh » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:14 pm

VV goes from "healthy scratch" to "7th among forwards in ice time." It's like Hakstol can't restrain himself when he sees that 76. Also enjoyed PEB with Giroux and Jake. Starting to think they might be trolling the fans. At least Morin looked fine.
dbr
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 11 times
Received rep: 2 times

Post #1454 by dbr » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:12 am

I'm a Hextall supporter, but at some point the guy has to approach Hak regarding his personal decisions. It's gotten completely out of hand.
jester
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 8 times
Received rep: 74 times

Post #1455 by jester » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:32 am

The roster has major flaws, and I find it hard to get too bent out of shape about these decisions. Every coach has favorites, and inexplicable doghouse guys. And this team missed the playoffs due to goaltending and the PP falling off more than anything else. Bottom 6 needs an overhaul, which hopefully comes next year.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 9 times
Received rep: 17 times

Post #1456 by Hovercraft » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:18 am

I think even strength scoring was our biggest issue and that can be addressed by not playing black holes for 10+ mins a game at even strength. Goaltending sucked early but was fine down the stretch.

But it's true that every coach has favorites, I just hope Hextall is smart enough to let VDV walk. Flip should help with even strength play next year and hopefully 2 of Veccione/Lindblom/Leier/Laughton can come in and make an impact.
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #1457 by FlyHigh » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:20 am

I seem to remember the same "bottom-6 needs an overhaul" problem going into last year's offseason. Wasn't that a large chunk of the rationale for the Weise signing?

If they had given young guys a chance this year, we might actually have an idea of whether Leier/Laughton will actually be viable, bottom-6 NHLers or whether they can dump em and move on. Instead, we got to see VV and PEB this year for 80 games because they are apparently essential to our middle-of-the-road PK.

If they hadn't played those guys for 80 games together in the first place, maybe the bottom-6 doesn't look quite as dire.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1458 by jester » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:16 am

Hovercraft wrote:I think even strength scoring was our biggest issue and that can be addressed by not playing black holes for 10+ mins a game at even strength. Goaltending sucked early but was fine down the stretch.

But it's true that every coach has favorites, I just hope Hextall is smart enough to let VDV walk. Flip should help with even strength play next year and hopefully 2 of Veccione/Lindblom/Leier/Laughton can come in and make an impact.

The roster needs improvements, but if I told you that Mason would post a .908 and Neuvirth an .891 prior to the season, you'd peg this team to miss the playoffs. They were a marginal playoff team if those two posted a .910+ with a top 5 PP.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1459 by jester » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:29 am

FlyHigh wrote:I seem to remember the same "bottom-6 needs an overhaul" problem going into last year's offseason. Wasn't that a large chunk of the rationale for the Weise signing?

If they had given young guys a chance this year, we might actually have an idea of whether Leier/Laughton will actually be viable, bottom-6 NHLers or whether they can dump em and move on. Instead, we got to see VV and PEB this year for 80 games because they are apparently essential to our middle-of-the-road PK.

If they hadn't played those guys for 80 games together in the first place, maybe the bottom-6 doesn't look quite as dire.

Laughton has played over a 100 games of uninspiring NHL hockey ... part of what happened this year was an organizational effort to reboot him as a bottom sixer. Hopefully that works, and I suspect doing it at the AHL as opposed to NHL level was wise. And hopefully we will see about Leier next year.

But, let's pause for a moment, and consider the big picture. Ron Hextall has managed this season with minimal interest in final outcome (i.e., playoffs, etc.). The AHL offers these guys a chance to play a bigger role and develop a bit more at a less steep learning curve. The bottom 6 right now is a band aid, and the organization knows it (as evidenced by their handling of Ghost, btw). I fully expect transition and promotions to occur, but those guys were not some panacea, and AHL games as opposed to NHL games is not necessarily a negative.

It's a rebuild.
GoneFullHextall
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 30 times
Received rep: 9 times

Post #1460 by GoneFullHextall » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:44 am

I cant imagine that Hextall is going to dip into the KHL market so long as Hakstol is the head coach. Medvedev last year and Lyubimov this year he refused to play.
having AMAC, Schultz, PEB and VdV out there in the final minute of a scoreless game was just fucking brilliant by Hakstol :danson:
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #1461 by FlyHigh » Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:50 am

Laughton had the 4th highest ES points/60 on the team last year among forwards (ahead of Giroux/Voracek) and was 7th among forwards in ES points overall despite having 2/3 the ice-time of most of the guys on the list.

For a team that's 25th in the league in ES goalscoring (and was bottom-3 for much of the year), you might think that this skill has some value. If we want to talk "big picture", let's talk about the Weise contract, the PEB contract, or extending a goalie with an .891 save percentage (up from .885!).

It's fine to be cautiously optimistic about Hextall and this will undoubtedly be a pretty big summer, but let's not pretend that there haven't been some questionable decisions made with the roster this year. And hey, in the short term, it probably does not matter a ton. You are correct to point out that this team wasn't likely to make the POs with the goaltending they got.

I do still worry a bit about where this organization's head is at, but I think we'll know a lot more by this time next year.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1462 by jester » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:17 pm

I love stats ... but, if you watched Laughton the last couple of years and had confidence in the direction of his development ... He was *bad* defensively as a center (a supposed strength coming out of junior), and only showed flashes at the wing. I saw nothing that flashed "gotta have this guy on the roster."

Neuvirth was signed to be a backup, and likely to expose to the expansion draft. I would hope they intend someone else to be the starter, and I suspect the team soured on Mason behind the scenes. May not be the best decision, but we are one regime removed from ditching Bob for Bryz.

This organization is focused on 2 years from now when it hopes to build a team anchored by a growing and dynamic defense of Provorov, Ghost, Morin, Sanheim, Hagg, Myers, etc. There are some big decisions with cap space, forwards, and goalie (he may be in house already, btw).

To an extent this was a throwaway season, and next year likely is to.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1463 by jester » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:19 pm

GoneFullHextall wrote:I cant imagine that Hextall is going to dip into the KHL market so long as Hakstol is the head coach. Medvedev last year and Lyubimov this year he refused to play.
having AMAC, Schultz, PEB and VdV out there in the final minute of a scoreless game was just fucking brilliant by Hakstol :danson:

Lyubimov is a bit confusing, but Medvedev made a lot of shit decisions (on and off the ice).
CantSeeColors
Registered Broad

Post #1464 by CantSeeColors » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:04 pm

Lyubimov still played over half the season, and made the opening night roster pretty much out of nowhere. That's not nothing for a guy with little scoring touch in his first year in north america.
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #1465 by FlyHigh » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:08 pm

jester wrote:I love stats ... but, if you watched Laughton the last couple of years and had confidence in the direction of his development ... He was *bad* defensively as a center (a supposed strength coming out of junior), and only showed flashes at the wing. I saw nothing that flashed "gotta have this guy on the roster."

Neuvirth was signed to be a backup, and likely to expose to the expansion draft. I would hope they intend someone else to be the starter, and I suspect the team soured on Mason behind the scenes. May not be the best decision, but we are one regime removed from ditching Bob for Bryz.

This organization is focused on 2 years from now when it hopes to build a team anchored by a growing and dynamic defense of Provorov, Ghost, Morin, Sanheim, Hagg, Myers, etc. There are some big decisions with cap space, forwards, and goalie (he may be in house already, btw).

That's what they should have been doing this year. I personally don't think Laughton will ever be a reliable middle-six NHL C on the Flyers (both because of his flaws and because of the current make-up of the roster). However, I do think that he has solid potential to be a good 2nd/3rd line winger with plenty of speed and some scoring touch. And we are fairly light on wingers that can (a) skate well and (b) score at ES.

This year would have been a particularly good year to try that theory on for size because, as you point out, it became somewhat of a throwaway season. Maybe see if he can play NHL PK as well. Instead, he is playing 1st line C in the AHL (according to that Highland Park Hockey blog).

This would have been a good time to give Laughton a full-season NHL chance at wing. After that, you either decide he's a player worth keeping around or you cut him lose. I think it would have been good to do the same experiment with Weal last year (which they're now doing belatedly).

Instead, we still have zero idea if Laughton will be an NHL contributor. And same thing for Weal, his percentages right now are unsustainable.

Yes, in the grand scheme of NHL life, this is not a dealbreaker. Best-case scenario is a 40 point winger it sounds like.

What worries me is the philosophy that says, "we're going to play some veteran guys that are just bad ES hockey players because they try hard and have grit instead of giving younger players a shot." I very much hope that the org does not think this way.
GoneFullHextall
Registered Broad

Post #1466 by GoneFullHextall » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:21 pm

CantSeeColors wrote:Lyubimov still played over half the season, and made the opening night roster pretty much out of nowhere. That's not nothing for a guy with little scoring touch in his first year in north america.

still, I don't understand why Hakstol doesn't like him. He has his limitations, but he is a better hockey player then VdV and PEB.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #1467 by Hovercraft » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:21 pm

Really sucks that Bob is going to win his 2nd Vezina this year while we are still in goalie limbo.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1468 by jester » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:19 pm

FlyHigh wrote:
jester wrote:I love stats ... but, if you watched Laughton the last couple of years and had confidence in the direction of his development ... He was *bad* defensively as a center (a supposed strength coming out of junior), and only showed flashes at the wing. I saw nothing that flashed "gotta have this guy on the roster."

That's what they should have been doing this year. I personally don't think Laughton will ever be a reliable middle-six NHL C on the Flyers (both because of his flaws and because of the current make-up of the roster). However, I do think that he has solid potential to be a good 2nd/3rd line winger with plenty of speed and some scoring touch. And we are fairly light on wingers that can (a) skate well and (b) score at ES.

This year would have been a particularly good year to try that theory on for size because, as you point out, it became somewhat of a throwaway season. Maybe see if he can play NHL PK as well. Instead, he is playing 1st line C in the AHL (according to that Highland Park Hockey blog).

This would have been a good time to give Laughton a full-season NHL chance at wing. After that, you either decide he's a player worth keeping around or you cut him lose. I think it would have been good to do the same experiment with Weal last year (which they're now doing belatedly).

Instead, we still have zero idea if Laughton will be an NHL contributor. And same thing for Weal, his percentages right now are unsustainable.

Yes, in the grand scheme of NHL life, this is not a dealbreaker. Best-case scenario is a 40 point winger it sounds like.

What worries me is the philosophy that says, "we're going to play some veteran guys that are just bad ES hockey players because they try hard and have grit instead of giving younger players a shot." I very much hope that the org does not think this way.

... but they are trying this transition with Laughton, they just aren't doing it at the NHL level. I don't watch the Phantoms, but my understanding is that they are specifically working on him being a reliable two-way wing (his D game needed a ton of work). I guess I just never understand the unwillingness to have patience with guys developing not at the NHL level.

Personally, I think the philosophy of a guy learning while succeeding at a lower level has real value. Builds confidence, etc. Moreover, Laughton and co. are playing meaningful games in a hyper competitive division. I like that, too.
Kilgore Trout
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 18 times
Received rep: 13 times

Post #1469 by Kilgore Trout » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:19 pm

Hovercraft wrote:Really sucks that Bob is going to win his 2nd Vezina this year while we are still in goalie limbo.

I'm not mad about it? Hindsight is 20/20, and without it the Flyers putting their eggs in the Bryz Basket made sense.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1470 by jester » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:22 pm

Kilgore Trout wrote:
Hovercraft wrote:Really sucks that Bob is going to win his 2nd Vezina this year while we are still in goalie limbo.

I'm not mad about it? Hindsight is 20/20, and without it the Flyers putting their eggs in the Bryz Basket made sense.

Nah ... I hated that whole Bryz thing from the start. Bob showed flashes of great play as a rookie, and Lavi/Snider freaked at the first sign of struggle (Lavi deserves a ton of blame for mishandling him in the playoffs). So, they went out and spent big on a goalie who noticeably quit on his team the prior season.
Konecny HypeTrain Captain
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 17 times
Received rep: 35 times

Post #1471 by Konecny HypeTrain Captain » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:26 pm

Ya I was anti Bryz for sure, I liked Bryz as a player at the time but that contract ended whatever like I had for him
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #1472 by Hovercraft » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:00 pm

I was optimistic for Bryz at first, but I agree that Bob showed great reflexes and attitude/work ethic from the get go. But it sucks that Snider forced Holmgren's hand to pay top dollar for a verteran goalie. We'd all feel a lot worse if Mason hadn't played well for us after the Bryz era.

I agree with the blame on Lavi too, didn't he give up on him for Leighton/Boucher after 1 game?
Rogers Pancreas

Post #1473 by Rogers Pancreas » Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:39 pm

I'm happy for the guy, and I hope he wins a handful more on his way to the Hall of Fame. It'll be a historic middle-finger to Holmgren on behalf of everyone that hated the Bryzaster signing from the very beginning.
GoneFullHextall
Registered Broad

Post #1474 by GoneFullHextall » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:12 am

there was plenty of blame to go around for the Bob/Bryz fiasco. Snider wanted his veteran goalie so he could win a Cup before he passed away. Getting a veteran to help Bob along was one thing, but to empty the brinks truck at Bryz's feet spelling the end of Bob was a massive error on so many levels. Just a complete lack of faith and patience in what everyone knew was a very talented kid.
Holmgren, Snider, Lavi the blame goes to all of them.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1475 by jester » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:26 am

That's one bad decision that I think Holmgren's had little hand in.
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #1476 by FlyHigh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:14 am

jester wrote:
FlyHigh wrote:

... but they are trying this transition with Laughton, they just aren't doing it at the NHL level. I don't watch the Phantoms, but my understanding is that they are specifically working on him being a reliable two-way wing (his D game needed a ton of work). I guess I just never understand the unwillingness to have patience with guys developing not at the NHL level.

Personally, I think the philosophy of a guy learning while succeeding at a lower level has real value. Builds confidence, etc. Moreover, Laughton and co. are playing meaningful games in a hyper competitive division. I like that, too.

As I stated, according to people that actually watch Phantoms games, he's their 1C. Your understanding is wrong.

AHL development is fine, no issues with what they're doing with NAK/Sanheim/etc. Difference here is that Laughton had a good stretch of play where he looked like a solid NHL winger last year. Instead of seeing if that was legit, they tried him at C again and then sent him down after 2 games after a d-zone turnover against the Isles.

In any case, what's done is done, hopefully he does well next year and my guess about the Hex/Hak philosophy is incorrect.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1477 by jester » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:48 pm

FlyHigh wrote:
jester wrote:
FlyHigh wrote:

As I stated, according to people that actually watch Phantoms games, he's their 1C. Your understanding is wrong.

AHL development is fine, no issues with what they're doing with NAK/Sanheim/etc. Difference here is that Laughton had a good stretch of play where he looked like a solid NHL winger last year. Instead of seeing if that was legit, they tried him at C again and then sent him down after 2 games after a d-zone turnover against the Isles.

In any case, what's done is done, hopefully he does well next year and my guess about the Hex/Hak philosophy is incorrect.

Well, not wing, but this is from February:

"When he was sent back the most recent time, general manager Ron Hextall had some requests for Phantoms coach Scott Gordon.

He didn’t want Laughton to be used as an offensive powerhouse, didn’t want him on the power play, instead hoping he would play defensive and against other teams’ top lines. And no more of the experiment on the wing. Laughton, a lifelong center, is to stay in the pivot."

Also notes that he'd had a total of 2 PP shifts, totaling less than a minute of ice time. So ...
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #1478 by FlyHigh » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:38 pm

The "not wing" part is kind of a big deal considering they definitely have their top-3 Cs for next year locked in barring something quite unexpected.

It's...odd that the Laughton-Cousins-Read line had a lot of success together last year (admittedly only a 10-15 game sample) and that this year, Laughton is in the AHL being converted back to a C and Cousins is being converted to a winger in the NHL.

But hey, we'll have a better idea of what we're looking at for next year in 6 months time. Again, very much hope I'm off the reservation and that there's a broader master plan for the bottom-6 that doesn't involve VV or more UFA overpays.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #1479 by Hovercraft » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:48 pm

I think Laughton could be a great cheap pickup for Vegas, but it's all too unknown at this point.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1480 by jester » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Vecchione signing is a bad sign for Laughton's long term presence with the organization.
JLHockeyKnight
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 57 times
Received rep: 26 times

Post #1481 by JLHockeyKnight » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:33 pm

Sweet Dee wrote:Stupid Flyers, I wanted to watch Rogue One but nooo someone has to watch a meaningless game :-P

Not gonna lie, I've been playing Zelda on the Wii U tablet controller during the past couple games.

I regret nothing.
JLHockeyKnight
Registered Broad

Post #1482 by JLHockeyKnight » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:36 pm

jester wrote:
Kilgore Trout wrote:

Nah ... I hated that whole Bryz thing from the start. Bob showed flashes of great play as a rookie, and Lavi/Snider freaked at the first sign of struggle (Lavi deserves a ton of blame for mishandling him in the playoffs). So, they went out and spent big on a goalie who noticeably quit on his team the prior season.

I don't jump on hype trains too often or quickly but I was all aboard early on for Bob. Pretty much one of the most mind boggling decision they've made from my perspective to grab Bryz when I figured we had a Vezina caliber goalie right there. I hated being right.

Hindsight is 20/20 and I don't get missed by Bob's success elsewhere but fuck he was right fucking there and they threw him away.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1483 by jester » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:44 pm

JLHockeyKnight wrote:
Sweet Dee wrote:Stupid Flyers, I wanted to watch Rogue One but nooo someone has to watch a meaningless game :-P

Not gonna lie, I've been playing Zelda on the Wii U tablet controller during the past couple games.

I regret nothing.

Ha, I have a Wii U in the basement that I haven't hooked up in forever. Have considered it for this. Also want to play Zero Dawn, but kids suck hours out of the day.
jester
Registered Broad

Post #1484 by jester » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:46 pm

JLHockeyKnight wrote:
jester wrote:
Kilgore Trout wrote:

I don't jump on hype trains too often or quickly but I was all aboard early on for Bob. Pretty much one of the most mind boggling decision they've made from my perspective to grab Bryz when I figured we had a Vezina caliber goalie right there. I hated being right.

Hindsight is 20/20 and I don't get missed by Bob's success elsewhere but fuck he was right fucking there and they threw him away.

Yeah, I liked Bob from the start, too. I also am generally opposed to spending big on UFA goalies.
Kilgore Trout
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 18 times
Received rep: 13 times

Post #1485 by Kilgore Trout » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:47 pm

In retrospect of talking about retrospect, I guess I'm the only one who liked bringing in Bryz. TIL.
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #1486 by Hovercraft » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:32 pm

jester wrote:
JLHockeyKnight wrote:

I regret nothing.

Ha, I have a Wii U in the basement that I haven't hooked up in forever. Have considered it for this. Also want to play Zero Dawn, but kids suck hours out of the day.

Zelda is unreal, I bought a Switch for it. It's like Skyrim and Zelda had a baby in the best way. Super deep game, I'm over 80 hours in.....
JLHockeyKnight
Registered Broad

Post #1487 by JLHockeyKnight » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:33 pm

jester wrote:
JLHockeyKnight wrote:

I regret nothing.

The new Zelda game is worth dusting it off. Probably the best game I've played since about 2010.
JLHockeyKnight
Registered Broad

Post #1488 by JLHockeyKnight » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:35 pm

Hovercraft wrote:
jester wrote:
JLHockeyKnight wrote:

I regret nothing.

Zelda is unreal, I bought a Switch for it. It's like Skyrim and Zelda had a baby in the best way. Super deep game, I'm over 80 hours in.....

I haven't checked but I have to be about 60 hours in. 3 Divine Beasts, 45 shrines, about 30 korok seeds.
Rogers Pancreas

Post #1489 by Rogers Pancreas » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:50 pm

Are you talking about Zelda or Dungeons and Dragons?
Rogers Pancreas

Post #1490 by Rogers Pancreas » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:17 pm

Sandstrom and Lindblom advanced with a win today.

I only caught the third, but the goal against I caught was a deflected shot roughly five feet in front of Felix. Nothing to get worked up about.
Rogers Pancreas

Post #1491 by Rogers Pancreas » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:23 pm

And what the fuck is Bob doing starting today's game?
Rogers Pancreas

Post #1492 by Rogers Pancreas » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:43 pm

VandeVelde's dumb-ass scores again. For the Bluejackets.

Dumb-ass.
FlyHigh
Registered Broad

Post #1493 by FlyHigh » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:24 pm

Man I can't wait to see what that Hartnell-Dubinsky-Gagner line gets up to in the Pens series.
CantSeeColors
Registered Broad

Post #1494 by CantSeeColors » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:58 pm

FlyHigh wrote:Man I can't wait to see what that Hartnell-Dubinsky-Gagner line gets up to in the Pens series.

I wasn't interested in the playoffs before, but I sure am now
Hovercraft
Registered Broad

Post #1495 by Hovercraft » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:20 pm

I wonder if we will see any vintage Tortorella
Rogers Pancreas

Post #1496 by Rogers Pancreas » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:07 pm

I want to see Stolarsz with the Flyers next season, but starting with a tandem of Neuvirth and Stolarsz is a bad fucking idea.

http://sonsofpenn.com/steve-mason-phila ... interview/
dbr
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 11 times
Received rep: 2 times

Post #1497 by dbr » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:04 am

Top three pick without question if that's our tandem.
Konecny HypeTrain Captain
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 17 times
Received rep: 35 times

Post #1498 by Konecny HypeTrain Captain » Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:31 pm

I'm pretty sure Stolarz will post a .940 and have 15 shutouts
Rogers Pancreas

Post #1499 by Rogers Pancreas » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:47 pm

Since there's no data to support otherwise, KHTC is obviously the correct one here. And even if there were facts to support otherwise, he'd still be right.
Rogers Pancreas

Post #1500 by Rogers Pancreas » Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:49 pm

Last game of the season, folks. Provorov, Konecny, Giroux, Voracek, they're all going into hibernation after tonight.

Return to “The Eric Wellwood Memorial Forum”