Clips of Hockey from the Past

From the Creamery Kings to the Salary Cap....
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Clips of Hockey from the Past

Post #1 by shredz » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:13 pm

Technically..two seconds ago is the past. So anything goes. Post some glorious moments in your teams history..a hit from the other night..whatever.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #2 by shredz » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm

Kovalchuk's first game as a Devil. :why:

[YOUTUBE]p7A36NlzG7c[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]F5S5HjiF_pI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]BG-3rKIQtfc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]KMTjuspJlkg[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #3 by shredz » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:14 pm

[YOUTUBE]HZmRWz_Dyk0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]b-faqk7hBdw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]ZY4q4S0_AlE[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
j c petit
Registered Broad
Posts: 3909
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009 11:41 am
Location: Mostly lurking
Received rep: 1 time

Post #4 by j c petit » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:28 pm

[YOUTUBE]PLO0MsUo9diOJN-z7K75Y1ZXMjR9tmtyeb[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #5 by mcphee » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:53 pm

[YOUTUBE]v=_hSLxD5mIKg[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #6 by shredz » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:03 pm

mcphee wrote:[YOUTUBE]_hSLxD5mIKg[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #7 by mcphee » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:16 pm

The 1971 playoffs were my all time favorite. Any 50+ Hab fan would pick 71. Game 2 of the opening series against Boston was a legendary comeback. It's out there somewhere, I thought I'd posted it at some point. Boston was ahead 5-1 and Mtl came back.Little celebration, just goal after goal and skating back to centre to do it again.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #8 by mcphee » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:28 pm

[YOUTUBE]?v=T_hCn-UqcFs#t=27[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #9 by shredz » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:01 pm

mcphee wrote:[YOUTUBE]T_hCn-UqcFs[/YOUTUBE]


When you embed a YT video, all you need to put in the wrap is the underlined. Anything before that just dismiss.

Image

[YOUTUBE]w9rp-ewJ8mI[/YOUTUBE]

I miss Big Bird in NJ.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #10 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:44 am

I think Robinson came up in 73-74. At the time, even though the Soviets had already played against our pros, touring club teams would still come and play Junior teams. I don't remember what team it was, maybe Soviet Wings, but they came to Montreal to play the Junior Canadiens, who were bolstered by 2 d men called up from Mtl's AHL team in Halifax. Robinson and I think the other was Bob Murdoch. The game was held up in the 2nd period because Robinson had laid out 2 forwards with open ice hits. The Soviet coach felt Robinson assaulted his guys, but they were just open ice shoulder to shouler, he was just better at it than most. I think that game started the buzz around him, before that he was just a raw kid that Pollock drated late in the 1st round, who hadn't played much Junior A.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #11 by shredz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:55 am

mcphee wrote:I think Robinson came up in 73-74. At the time, even though the Soviets had already played against our pros, touring club teams would still come and play Junior teams. I don't remember what team it was, maybe Soviet Wings, but they came to Montreal to play the Junior Canadiens, who were bolstered by 2 d men called up from Mtl's AHL team in Halifax. Robinson and I think the other was Bob Murdoch. The game was held up in the 2nd period because Robinson had laid out 2 forwards with open ice hits. The Soviet coach felt Robinson assaulted his guys, but they were just open ice shoulder to shouler, he was just better at it than most. I think that game started the buzz around him, before that he was just a raw kid that Pollock drated late in the 1st round, who hadn't played much Junior A.


Very interesting and informative. Thanks.

How good was Lemaire? I know he was very good with a hard slapshot but I'd like to hear what you have to say.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #12 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:57 pm

Filo wrote:Very interesting and informative. Thanks.

How good was Lemaire? I know he was very good with a hard slapshot but I'd like to hear what you have to say.
Lemaire was a weird player, or had a weird career.He was amongst the last wave of guys that made it from the sponsorship junior teams, and he was hyped a bit like Cournoyer, as the next star. He had the big shot when he came up and he scored a bunch his 3rd or 4th year, but he seemed to have a hard time dealing with expectation, and he stepped back a bit.
Remember the CH had the same 3 C's for 10 years plus, Beliveau/Richard/Backstrom, so Lemaire played a lot of lw, often with Henri Richard. He was always good, but wasn't quite living up to the hype. Then in the mid 70's, he was moved back to C, and replaced Pete Mahovlich between Shutt and Lafleur and was as good as any C in hockey from 75-79. 2 way player, did the dirty work, was clutch, great forechecker, but people forget that he was considered a soft offense type about 6 years before. Then he walked away in 79. After being in Europe, then coaching junior, when he ended up in Montreal coaching, it was odd seeing him have to grease the skids to get rid of Shutt and Lafleur but he did it.


During the 4 straight cups 76-79, Lemaire was as good as anyone. When the Soviet coach called Gainey the most complete player in the world, he was talking out of his ass, Lemaire could do it all. He had more in the tank when he quit though, he could've made his all time numbers more impressive. I'm not sure who would be a comparable in today's game, maybe Bergeron if he had an elite shot. Bergeron is more physical but they have a lot in common.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #13 by shredz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:16 pm

Jesus, you are a national treasure.


I've heard a few arguments from multiple people that he rode Larry's coat tails as a coach. Big Bird is an amazing assistant coach but I just have a hard time believing that.

I'm only bringing it up because the people usually know what they are talking about.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #14 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:35 pm

Filo wrote:Jesus, you are a national treasure.


I've heard a few arguments from multiple people that he rode Larry's coat tails as a coach. Big Bird is an amazing assistant coach but I just have a hard time believing that.

I'm only bringing it up because the people usually know what they are talking about.
Lemaire coached NJ before Robinson didn't he ? I always thought Robinson was a natural asst., because at heart he's one of the boys. I can't see him happy if he has to be a prick and can't have a few beers with the guys. Lemaire doesn't mind being a prick. Chris Nilan coached the d in NJ for Lemaire for a season or two, and he was telling stories about how Lemaire would mess with their heads, Daneyko in particular, but let Nilan take the blame. I can't remember the details, maybe Artie heard them that day, but Lemaire would play Bowmanesque games on them. #19 didn't have the stomach for that.

I'm not sure how Lemaire could be riding anyone's coat tails really. One thing about the NJ team, people that have spent time around Lou seem to be lifetime devotees, Robinson and Lemaire included.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #15 by shredz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:49 pm

That was my exact point. He definitely is one of the guys.

When I get home ill post his reaction to Adam Larssons first goal. He looked like a giddy, proud father.

Ever since he went to SJ, the development of our young defensemen has been handled very poorly.

I'm not so sure Stevens realizes that the game has changed.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #16 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:57 pm

Filo wrote:That was my exact point. He definitely is one of the guys.

When I get home ill post his reaction to Adam Larssons first goal. He looked like a giddy, proud father.

Ever since he went to SJ, the development of our young defensemen has been handled very poorly.

I'm not so sure Stevens realizes that the game has changed.


There are some stories regarding his departure from Montreal and various rumors of him coming back over the years, but I've always had the feeling that we'd never quite gotten the truth on this. A lot of radio hosts with agendas, Robinson's agent, the CH wanting to look good, I've always thought there was story that isn't out there. I keep meaning to ask Artie about it, if anyoe I know would've heard something, he'd know.


[SIZE="6"]Hey Artie[/size]
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86674
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 271 times
Received rep: 441 times

Post #17 by Twitter bArt » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:06 pm

yes
:mkbét::lr: :lr:

OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone

It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.

Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."

...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...

Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.


:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Not
Registered Broad
Posts: 13045
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:08 am
Location: Cigar Lounge
Has given rep: 222 times
Received rep: 146 times

Post #18 by Not » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:07 pm

mcphee wrote:There are some stories regarding his departure from Montreal and various rumors of him coming back over the years, but I've always had the feeling that we'd never quite gotten the truth on this. A lot of radio hosts with agendas, Robinson's agent, the CH wanting to look good, I've always thought there was story that isn't out there. I keep meaning to ask Artie about it, if anyoe I know would've heard something, he'd know.


[SIZE="6"]Hey Artie[/size]


I don't think there is a story - Robinson kind of marches to the beat of his own drummer.

It's been published that Robinson chose to go to SJ because he wanted to be close to his daughter that works/studies in Norther California.
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86674
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 271 times
Received rep: 441 times

Post #19 by Twitter bArt » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Robinson is kinda still angry/resentful of the sweater retiring thing.

And while his so called agent keeps saying how he'd love to coach and Montreal and has never been asked, it would seem Robinson is very happy teaching in a market where his notoriety goes unnoticed
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #20 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Not wrote:I don't think there is a story - Robinson kind of marches to the beat of his own drummer.

It's been published that Robinson chose to go to SJ because he wanted to be close to his daughter that works/studies in Norther California.


I've had the gut feeling over the years that he sort of does the Vinny tap dance whenever Mtl comes up. Oh yeah, I'd love to come home, they didn't call me, the terms didn't work, but I don't think , despite what Donnie Cape tells Marinaro, that he ever really wanted to.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #21 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:15 pm

Artie wrote:Robinson is kinda still angry/resentful of the sweater retiring thing.

And while his so called agent keeps saying how he'd love to coach and Montreal and has never been asked, it would seem Robinson is very happy teaching in a market where his notoriety goes unnoticed


The sweater thing was petty on the part of the team. No one in the city thought badly of Robinson, as popular as any player that has passed through town.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #22 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:18 pm

We're talking in the other thread about who should center Vanek. In the 71 video above, they had Beliveau/Pete Mahovlich/Henri Ricard/Jacques Lemaire available. Can you even think of a time when a team had more at that position ? Admittedly, #'s 4 and 16 were past their prime, but still.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #23 by shredz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:18 pm

What are your guys thoughts on Trembley?

I heard he's a weasel.
User avatar
Shawnathan Horcoff
Registered Broad
Posts: 37782
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Has given rep: 533 times
Received rep: 714 times

Post #24 by Shawnathan Horcoff » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:20 pm

What is this goddamn sweater retirement thing yers're talking about?
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86674
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 271 times
Received rep: 441 times

Post #25 by Twitter bArt » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:22 pm

mcphee wrote:I've had the gut feeling over the years that he sort of does the Vinny tap dance whenever Mtl comes up. Oh yeah, I'd love to come home, they didn't call me, the terms didn't work, but I don't think , despite what Donnie Cape tells Marinaro, that he ever really wanted to.


Cape may or may not be an actual rep for Robinson

their relationship is nebulous at best
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86674
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 271 times
Received rep: 441 times

Post #26 by Twitter bArt » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Filo wrote:What are your guys thoughts on Trembley?

I heard he's a weasel.


loved him as a hockey player...his ego is what compensated for his lack of talent
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #27 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:13 pm

Artie wrote:loved him as a hockey player...his ego is what compensated for his lack of talent


I was trying to think of a comparable as a player, maybe Callahan a bit ? Tremblay was all guts and emotion as a player. Bowman would treat him like shit to keep him angry. Personality wise, I think he's a bit like Roy, bit of a peacock, more pride than is healthy, but one of my all time favorites.

What was the Crash line in Jersey, McKay-Holik and Peluso [?] I think they built that line with Lambert-Risebrough-Tremblay in mind.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #28 by shredz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:18 pm

mcphee wrote:I was trying to think of a comparable as a player, maybe Callahan a bit ? Tremblay was all guts and emotion as a player. Bowman would treat him like shit to keep him angry. Personality wise, I think he's a bit like Roy, bit of a peacock, more pride than is healthy, but one of my all time favorites.

What was the Crash line in Jersey, McKay-Holik and Peluso [?] I think they built that line with Lambert-Risebrough-Tremblay in mind.


Yep. I meant as a coach though.

Even beyond the Roy fiasco, he would go on talk shows in Montreal and spill beans Lou did not want out there.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #29 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:18 pm

brownman wrote:What is this goddamn sweater retirement thing yers're talking about?


They didn't retire jerseys for a long time, then went back and corrected some omissions, #19 being one of them. Robinson being as much a part of the team as Lafleur, felt, or was rumored to have felt that they delayed him because he left the team as a ufa. There was talk that he would've liked is Dad to have seen that but they waited too long.

I'd have to look it up somewhere but there was a long time between honoring players after Lafleur. Then they caught up and did Dryden, Boom Boom , Dickie Moore/Cournoyer, Robinson,Savard,Roy.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36782
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 427 times

Post #30 by mcphee » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:24 pm

Filo wrote:Yep. I meant as a coach though.

Even beyond the Roy fiasco, he would go on talk shows in Montreal and spill beans Lou did not want out there.


You should always qualify this stuff, and remember how often things get translated before you hear them. If he was running his mouth on Mtl radio, where he worked for a long time, it was probably in French. So if you heard, you heard a 2nd hand translation, losing nuance and probably what was actually said.

I've never heard him leaking stuff, but I don't know if he still does much radio.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #31 by shredz » Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:36 pm

mcphee wrote:You should always qualify this stuff, and remember how often things get translated before you hear them. If he was running his mouth on Mtl radio, where he worked for a long time, it was probably in French. So if you heard, you heard a 2nd hand translation, losing nuance and probably what was actually said.

I've never heard him leaking stuff, but I don't know if he still does much radio.


Most if it came from a French poster who lives in Montreal but yeah, it could be sensationalized a bit.

It was mostly after he left. Jacques did not get along with Langenbrunner.

Lou asked Jamie to waive his NTC in summer of his last season here. He declined and was a grump all season until traded. Jacques did come back though with Langs here for a bit.

Apparently he was real upset with how Jacques was treating the players, especially Pandolfo who they had sit in another room because there was not enough room. Little stuff like that.
User avatar
Dr_Chimera
Registered Broad
Posts: 22076
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 pm
Has given rep: 137 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #32 by Dr_Chimera » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:26 am

Soviet Union-USA at the 1956 Olympics. In color 00:53 onward.

[YOUTUBE]Kip6pMfIn3o[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
Shawnathan Horcoff
Registered Broad
Posts: 37782
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Has given rep: 533 times
Received rep: 714 times

Post #33 by Shawnathan Horcoff » Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:41 am

Thank you for this lovely find. : )
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #34 by shredz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:02 am

Some of Volch's work as a Devil..

[YOUTUBE]79oBcVOs54U[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Post #35 by shredz » Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:02 pm

[YOUTUBE]CGo83l_XJa8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]O41ZRZHsOow[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]pu6Vcj2FKbY[/YOUTUBE]
User avatar
Jimmy Rustlin' Dowd
Registered Broad
Posts: 4410
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:36 pm
Location: Sex Offender List
Has given rep: 3 times
Received rep: 32 times

Post #36 by Jimmy Rustlin' Dowd » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:23 pm

Ya know who was a real world-class prick? Yvan Cournoyer.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Re: Clips of Hockey from the Past

Post #37 by shredz » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:50 pm



New Jersey Goals
30:34 – Mike Rupp
45:23 – Jeff Friesen
1:22:34 - Jeff Friesen

Yours truly was at this game. Best night of my life.
User avatar
shredz
Registered Broad
Posts: 6983
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:31 pm
Location: Home of Keith Kinkaid
Has given rep: 1540 times
Received rep: 881 times

Re: Clips of Hockey from the Past

Post #38 by shredz » Sat Sep 22, 2018 4:53 pm

I was also at this game too. Another amazing night.


Return to “Hockey's Past”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest