Buffalo

Sailor Man
Received rep: 8 times

Post #1 by Sailor Man » Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:04 pm

Horrible fount of feces. That is the Sabres this year. There's a whole checklist of shit I could share with how this team has been underachieving. I wonder if Pegula helped make the front office and team a bit too comfortable and satisfied with merely showing up.

Nice return for Leopold, and the parts are there to make a gasp at playing a top seed in the playoffs... but it's been a return to the typical life of a Buffalo fan after lofty expectations this year and last.
[quote="StanGetz":31yfpnhk]What are you guys fucking talking about[/quote:31yfpnhk]
IcE ColD
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 29 times
Received rep: 63 times

Post #2 by IcE ColD » Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:38 pm

Sailor Man wrote:Horrible fount of feces. That is the Sabres this year. There's a whole checklist of shit I could share with how this team has been underachieving. I wonder if Pegula helped make the front office and team a bit too comfortable and satisfied with merely showing up.

Nice return for Leopold, and the parts are there to make a gasp at playing a top seed in the playoffs... but it's been a return to the typical life of a Buffalo fan after lofty expectations this year and last.

Welcome to Montreal last year.
Society is actually a bunch of flawed primates guided by selfishness, fear, and superstitious bullshit.

David Wong - 19/12/2016

Return to “Buffalo Sabres Forum”