Page 17 of 20

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:37 pm
by TittiesNBeer
I agree its not a meltdown.

The only thing I'll say is the guy tweeting the word "meltdown" clearly doesn't have the best command of the English language. That is pretty clear reading his tweet, he's a franco-first, who is trying to type in English. He didn't use the most accurate word, but maybe he doesn't know the proper word either.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:44 pm
by Mufasa
Baker is really a 12 years old.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:48 pm
by TittiesNBeer
Mumu is upset because there is video that shows he is not quite the pariah you made him out to be, and there are statistics that show he's not the defensive liability you claim? Sorry, just putting facts down here.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:50 pm
by clawfirst
So..no one in agreement pubically that the french are just racist as fuck..ok

Re: RE: Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:51 pm
by TittiesNBeer
clawfirst wrote:So..no one in agreement pubically that the french are just racist as fuck..ok
Colton teubert isnt french :colbert:

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:52 pm
by clawfirst
Pffft

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:53 pm
by clawfirst
Cant wait for that next gm hire where it matters if hes french

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:57 pm
by Dog
mcphee wrote:Meltdown ? That’s where the narrative gets on my nerves. There was no fucking meltdown. They asked #11 about an ppposing player yet again. He’s sick of the story.


Mcphee meltdown.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:29 pm
by mcphee
Dog wrote:
mcphee wrote:Meltdown ? That’s where the narrative gets on my nerves. There was no fucking meltdown. They asked #11 about an ppposing player yet again. He’s sick of the story.


Mcphee meltdown.
I nearly had a meltdown in Canadian Tire earlier. I couldn't find the humidifier filter inserts and couldn't get help.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:34 pm
by mcphee
TittiesNBeer wrote:Mumu is upset because there is video that shows he is not quite the pariah you made him out to be, and there are statistics that show he's not the defensive liability you claim? Sorry, just putting facts down here.

That video shows players chatting with an ex teammate. You have no facts.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:36 pm
by Dog
mcphee droppin bombs yo

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:44 pm
by AD
Jesus.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:45 pm
by AD
Why mcphee. Why?

Now you're in for a semantics argument about how Mumu said no one in the room liked him and now there's photo evidence some in the room are willing to still chat with him.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:47 pm
by Dog
I thought it was video evidence.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:48 pm
by AD
I didn't press play. :colbert:

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:51 pm
by Dog
Me neither.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:53 pm
by Dog
Can we still do lunch, nanners, or are you like too far from me now?

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm
by mcphee
AD wrote:Why mcphee. Why?

Now you're in for a semantics argument about how Mumu said no one in the room liked him and now there's photo evidence some in the room are willing to still chat with him.

By saying no one, mu, an artist , is taking poetic license, which is within his rights. I would never tell Bob Dylan that 'ain't' ain't a word, nor tell D that her landscapes lack whimsy.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:07 pm
by mcphee
Dog wrote:Can we still do lunch, nanners, or are you like too far from me now?

Philosophically ?

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:08 pm
by TittiesNBeer
I stand by my posts.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:14 pm
by mcphee
I know what I know
I'll sing what I said
We come and we go
That's a thing that I keep
In the back of my head

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:44 pm
by AD
Dog wrote:Can we still do lunch, nanners, or are you like too far from me now?


Wednesday?

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:47 pm
by Dog
Friday?

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:55 pm
by Mufasa
Edit

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:58 pm
by Mufasa
I never said no one liked him. He was a bad teamate, it's all I said.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:03 pm
by Dog
Meltdown mumu!

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:22 pm
by AD
Dog wrote:Friday?


Maybe.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:42 pm
by Twitter bArt
that video is like many analytic stats...no context

The Habs boys went over to say hello to Emelin
Subban was being interviewed and when he saw Price and the gang (knowing the cameras were rolling) he went over to shake hands.

somewhere gary Carter is envious

#thatsmylastwordonthis

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:47 am
by Dog
AD wrote:
Dog wrote:Friday?


Maybe.


Could also do Thursday, but that would be tighter and uncertain. If not, next week?

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:13 am
by AD
Can't do Thursday. Keep your Friday open for me and I'll confirm maybe at one point.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 10:14 am
by Dog
We’re at quite a distance on these philosophical lunches.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:33 am
by AD
I think we're nearing an agreement actually.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:50 am
by mcphee
they can't even agree on whether they agree

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:00 pm
by Not
AD wrote:Can't do Thursday. Keep your Friday open for me and I'll confirm maybe at one point.


Might join

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 pm
by mcphee
Not wrote:
AD wrote:Can't do Thursday. Keep your Friday open for me and I'll confirm maybe at one point.


Might join

see if you can get them to agree to disagree.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 pm
by Dog
AD wrote:I think we're nearing an agreement actually.


I’m taking a dog first approach to these negotiations. For too long I’ve been cheated into BAD lunch arrangements -the WORST lunch arrangements!- that didn’t take care of dog’s interests. I’ll tell you what, I’m not afraid to rip our lunch plans apart and walk away if we can’t agree.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:04 pm
by MP
Dog wrote:
AD wrote:I think we're nearing an agreement actually.


I’m taking a dog first approach to these negotiations. For too long I’ve been cheated into BAD lunch arrangements -the WORST lunch arrangements!- that didn’t take care of dog’s interests. I’ll tell you what, I’m not afraid to rip our lunch plans apart and walk away if we can’t agree.

Image

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:39 pm
by Dog
MDGA

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:23 am
by TittiesNBeer
Dog wrote:MDGA


Were you ever great?

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 pm
by Dog
My friday just got booked, nanners.

SAD!

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:27 pm
by Dog
Next week?

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:54 pm
by AD
Bof.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:59 pm
by Dog
The week after???

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:00 pm
by Dog
Actually, I’m in relâche the week after next. 2nd week of march???!

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:17 pm
by Twitter bArt
maybe for NOT's BBQ

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:48 pm
by Mufasa
Dog wrote:Actually, I’m in relâche the week after next. 2nd week of march???!


Maudine que l'hiver a passé rapidement.

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:58 am
by Retardé S
P.K. Subban does something nice for someone to some cute piano music yet again, and there is nothing you can or will do about it.


Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:54 am
by Dog
Virtue signaling!

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:55 am
by Dog
Actually, virtue megaphoning!

Re: PK Subban thread

Posted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:57 am
by TittiesNBeer
Hes a nice boy now.that he has his ritalin.