Happy Ice Day

And some artists..
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 85059
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 186 times
Received rep: 274 times

Happy Ice Day

Post #1 by Twitter bArt » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:54 pm

Wherever you are

:danson: :danson:
:mkbét::lr: :lr:

OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone

It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.

Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."

...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...

Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.


:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 47887
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 395 times
Received rep: 305 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #2 by Macbeth » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:16 am

Naw.
User avatar
Not
Registered Broad
Posts: 12740
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:08 am
Location: Cigar Lounge
Has given rep: 142 times
Received rep: 84 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #3 by Not » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:16 am

Poor Ice :why:
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 28057
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 151 times
Received rep: 316 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #4 by MP » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:24 am

Be well ice.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 36201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 109 times
Received rep: 237 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #5 by mcphee » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:49 am

Stay below freezing my friend.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #6 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:52 am

Come back Ice.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 54400
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1214 times
Received rep: 758 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #7 by Dog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:59 am

mcphee wrote:Stay below freezing my friend.


Image
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #8 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:04 am

Another victim of global warming
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 42407
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 233 times
Received rep: 441 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #9 by Mufasa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:21 am

His online persona didn't do justice to his irl persona, he was actually a great mens.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 67783
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 408 times
Received rep: 499 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #10 by AD » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:27 am

His username was based on a lyric in OutKast's hit 2003 song "Hey Ya!"
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 54400
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1214 times
Received rep: 758 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #11 by Dog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:27 am

He’s still alive, you know.

Probably.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #12 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:47 am

Mufasa wrote:His online persona didn't do justice to his irl persona, he was actually a great mens.


I slept on his couch for a trip to Montreal and a MnG once.

this was the same trip that a Canes fan and a Sabres fan had sex on Ad's couch.
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 47887
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 395 times
Received rep: 305 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #13 by Macbeth » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:07 pm

I always thought you were doing the fucking on AD's couch.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #14 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:59 pm

Macbeth wrote:I always thought you were doing the fucking on AD's couch.


No.. myself and 3 friends stayed at ice's place. There was no fucking.
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 24136
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 73 times
Received rep: 93 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #15 by PPJ » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:04 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:
Macbeth wrote:I always thought you were doing the fucking on AD's couch.


No.. myself and 3 friends stayed at ice's place. There was no fucking.


That's not what Ice says.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 67783
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 408 times
Received rep: 499 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #16 by AD » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:07 pm

That girl your ugly friend brought was hot, Beaks.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #17 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:27 pm

PPJ wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:
Macbeth wrote:I always thought you were doing the fucking on AD's couch.


No.. myself and 3 friends stayed at ice's place. There was no fucking.


That's not what Ice says.


Ice slept in his own bed. We were in the basement. I can't believe he found out about the Eiffel tower we kept secret all this time.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #18 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:29 pm

AD wrote:That girl your ugly friend brought was hot, Beaks.


They are married.

She got fat.

They hate each other.

He won't leave cause of the kids, but calls me at least once every six months for divorce advice.

They've both cheated multiple times.

You could totally get in there... .but again, she got fat.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 67783
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 408 times
Received rep: 499 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #19 by AD » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:34 pm

Jesus.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 54400
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1214 times
Received rep: 758 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #20 by Dog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:48 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:
AD wrote:That girl your ugly friend brought was hot, Beaks.


They are married.

She got fat.

They hate each other.

He won't leave cause of the kids, but calls me at least once every six months for divorce advice.

They've both cheated multiple times.

You could totally get in there... .but again, she got fat.


So typical marriage life with cost/benefit calculations actualized into the equation? Nothing to see here, folks.

:danson:
User avatar
Retarder S
Registered Broad
Posts: 15757
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 474 times
Received rep: 400 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #21 by Retarder S » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:51 pm

AD wrote:Jesus.




Image
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #22 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:32 pm

One of the cheatings was really fucked up. I think this was the first time they cheated on each other.

He cheated with her cousin... (she didn't know).

Her cousin felt bad and didn't want to tell her. So instead she encouraged her to cheat with the cousin's husband. She did. She still didn't know that her husband had cheated on her first or why her cousin was telling her to sleep with her cousin's husband.

She then felt guilty, and confessed to her husband that she cheated with her husbands cousin.

He got all pissed off and freaked out at her. Still didn't admit that he cheated.

Months later the cousin told the wife of the original cheating.

She got upset and threw shit at him.

By that point she was already seeing this other dude from her work, who she was cheating with. He used to come around the house posing as her gay friend.

He found out about that and freaked out about it. Slept with another one of her friends.

it was fucked up....

MacBeth, wanna make a movie?
User avatar
AD
Posts: 67783
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 408 times
Received rep: 499 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #23 by AD » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:42 pm

Brantford...
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: RE: Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #24 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:44 pm

AD wrote:Brantford...
They arent from and dont live in brantford.

Sent from my Blackberry from Brantford
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 54400
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1214 times
Received rep: 758 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #25 by Dog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm

It’s Brantford in spirit, Beaks.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #26 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:17 pm

Dog wrote:It’s Brantford in spirit, Beaks.


I'll give you that.

Why do you think i do divorce law out here?
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 3460
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 383 times
Received rep: 198 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #27 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm

Still I'm pretty sure AD could get in there.

Unless he has a no fat chicks policy.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 42407
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 233 times
Received rep: 441 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #28 by Mufasa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:20 pm

Wow, I'm happy I'm going out with a rich French girl, whom family actually owns a castle in the south of France.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 42407
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 233 times
Received rep: 441 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #29 by Mufasa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:21 pm

She's also a fox.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 54400
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1214 times
Received rep: 758 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #30 by Dog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:37 pm

Mufasa wrote:Wow, I'm happy I'm going out with a rich French girl, whom family actually owns a castle in the south of France.


Draft day party in southern France chateau!

:banana:
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 42407
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 233 times
Received rep: 441 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #31 by Mufasa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:49 pm

Dog wrote:
Mufasa wrote:Wow, I'm happy I'm going out with a rich French girl, whom family actually owns a castle in the south of France.


Draft day party in southern France chateau!

:banana:


Sti qu'on serait bien.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 54400
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1214 times
Received rep: 758 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #32 by Dog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:01 pm

S’ti qu’on sera bien.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 67783
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 408 times
Received rep: 499 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #33 by AD » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:11 pm

Lets do the draft party on the boat and July 1st at the Chateau..


This will be the Summer of Broads!
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 85059
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 186 times
Received rep: 274 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #34 by Twitter bArt » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:26 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:Still I'm pretty sure AD could get in there.

Unless he has a no fat chicks policy.



i don't think AD is much of a policy writer
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 42407
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 233 times
Received rep: 441 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #35 by Mufasa » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:27 pm

The château BBQ could be arranged I believe. Seriously.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 54400
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1214 times
Received rep: 758 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #36 by Dog » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:46 pm

It would be very broadsian to go to a chateau and have a draft day BBQ there.
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 47887
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 395 times
Received rep: 305 times

Re: Happy Ice Day

Post #37 by Macbeth » Fri Jan 12, 2018 12:25 am

TittiesNBeer wrote:One of the cheatings was really fucked up. I think this was the first time they cheated on each other.

He cheated with her cousin... (she didn't know).

Her cousin felt bad and didn't want to tell her. So instead she encouraged her to cheat with the cousin's husband. She did. She still didn't know that her husband had cheated on her first or why her cousin was telling her to sleep with her cousin's husband.

She then felt guilty, and confessed to her husband that she cheated with her husbands cousin.

He got all pissed off and freaked out at her. Still didn't admit that he cheated.

Months later the cousin told the wife of the original cheating.

She got upset and threw shit at him.

By that point she was already seeing this other dude from her work, who she was cheating with. He used to come around the house posing as her gay friend.

He found out about that and freaked out about it. Slept with another one of her friends.

it was fucked up....

MacBeth, wanna make a movie?


Image

Return to “The Beautiful Mens and the Whore From Smolensk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests