Has given rep: 712 times
Received rep: 807 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #351 by AD » Wed May 16, 2018 10:10 pm

Dog wrote:
AD wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:
Happens a lot with 12 year old girls

At one point, that joke is gonna get old...

... unlike the girls I'm dating! :pacman:

You date girls that won’t get old?

:stare:

Well that's what I love about high sc... I mean that's what I love about grad students... I grow old but they stay the same age.
Slick Nick
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 1111 times
Received rep: 686 times

Post #352 by Slick Nick » Wed May 16, 2018 10:27 pm

AD wrote:Well that's what I love about high sc... I mean that's what I love about grad students... I grow old but they stay the same age.

Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #353 by Slick Nick » Wed May 16, 2018 11:05 pm

Had a coin idea today, Parking Coin.. a blockchain solution dedicated to manage parking spaces... but it already exist, some Greeks figured it out and launched their ico last year. Its definitely a great idea though, instead of having people looking around for parking, creating traffic and emissions, you would know in advance if there's parking on that street, or make a reservation beforehand. You could also lease your own parking space when you don't use it or if you just don't own a car but rent a place with a parking spot. No need to have a machine and to put coins in it, basically just drive and park... would also save municipalities a ton of money by not having to pay people to walk around all day handing out tickets, or managing the whole vignette thing. Well it all makes a ton of sense while we still own and park our cars, might change a lot with self driving vehicles.

You people really don't realize, but pretty much everything that involves a database will be on a blockchain.. seamless, just like the apps on your phone. It's internet 1995.
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 564 times
Received rep: 319 times

Post #354 by TittiesNBeer » Wed May 16, 2018 11:12 pm

Dog wrote:
AD wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:
Happens a lot with 12 year old girls

At one point, that joke is gonna get old...

... unlike the girls I'm dating! :pacman:

You date girls that won’t get old?

:stare:

Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #355 by Slick Nick » Wed May 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Had a coin idea today, Parking Coin.. a blockchain solution dedicated to manage parking spaces... but it already exist, some Greeks figured it out and launched their ico last year. Its definitely a great idea though, instead of having people looking around for parking, creating traffic and emissions, you would know in advance if there's parking on that street, or make a reservation beforehand. You could also lease your own parking space when you don't use it or if you just don't own a car but rent a place with a parking spot. No need to have a machine and to put coins in it, basically just drive and park... would also save municipalities a ton of money by not having to pay people to walk around all day handing out tickets, or managing the whole vignette thing. Well it all makes a ton of sense while we still own and park our cars, might change a lot with self driving vehicles.

You people really don't realize, but pretty much everything that involves a database will be on a blockchain.. seamless, just like the apps on your phone. It's internet 1995.
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #356 by Slick Nick » Wed May 16, 2018 11:20 pm

Also had an idea a couple of months ago. Citations Coin.. a blockchain dedicated to scholar citations. Every time you use a citation in a Uni paper, a couple of cents go to the author of the paper. In return for using the service, you get a universally accepted citation so you don't need to go through the hassle of writing a bibliography. It could all be automated in smart contracts. You already pay for access to these articles through tuition, it would be an interesting thing to share the money with the actual authors of the papers and save countless hours of writing biblios. It hasn't been done to my knowledge, but I can see it happen.

We could actually launch it and become millionaires, but I'm not sure it's scripted that way.. probably just end up in a couple of years saying, hey look, they launched our coin and raised 10 million $.
Dog
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 1841 times
Received rep: 1231 times

Post #357 by Dog » Wed May 16, 2018 11:45 pm

e-commerce was a great idea and it happened/is happening. still, the late 90s and early 2000s .com bubble made no sense. blockchain is indeed very promising. that doesn't mean you'll make money by buying random coins and praying.

there's a long history of new tech creating early enthusiasm and a bubble. .coms. railways before come to mind. these were real game changers. still, early enthusiasm lead to bubbles. after that burst, the industry can go on maturing more responsibly. there really is no need to try to jump on so early. lots of consolidation and weeding out the losers to do still.
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #358 by Slick Nick » Thu May 17, 2018 12:00 am

Dog wrote:e-commerce was a great idea and it happened/is happening. still, the late 90s and early 2000s .com bubble made no sense. blockchain is indeed very promising. that doesn't mean you'll make money by buying random coins and praying.

there's a long history of new tech creating early enthusiasm and a bubble. .coms. railways before come to mind. these were real game changers. still, early enthusiasm lead to bubbles. after that burst, the industry can go on maturing more responsibly. there really is no need to try to jump on so early. lots of consolidation and weeding out the losers to do still.

I agree with all of that. But it's not only about the blockchain, it's also about the tokenization of everything... it will happen. There's no doubt about that, and in order for it to happen, there must be a couple of main chains, weather it's Bitcoin, Ethereum, Caradano, Neo, EOS or a private blockchain lanuched by microsoft (or all of them in different roles), we don't know, but it will happen.

What the space critically needs now is regulation. Define what is or is not a security, what guarantees you have when participating in an ICO, etc. There's a wild amount of speculation clearly, but it's driving the tech and the ideas, and one must be prudent in choosing the right way to regulate while not stifling innovation.

Well at least I'm glad that we went from it's drugs, pedophilia and tax evasion to something of value is unfolding.
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad

Post #359 by TittiesNBeer » Thu May 17, 2018 12:07 am

Drugs and Tax Evasion have value to many people

Pedophilia has value to many bananas.
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #360 by Slick Nick » Thu May 17, 2018 4:08 am

Remember when the Dog ranted about us not opening up to discussion... I have to agree, ever since I've decided to blog my miserable life, I feel much better.. have some meaningful talks with most of you instead of only throwing the usual rep worthy one liner. Maybe you feel like Dog and I (Ad, Retard and mu sometimes) treat this space like personal blog, but the reality is that it generates all sorts of talks and thoughts that we wouldn't have instead. You should all do the same.

Now for a little BTC I will explain why you don't. The reason is that you're not sharing with us is that it implies engagement on your behalf, and engagement implies that you put your ego on the line (I could be criticized, not loved, sound uninteresting). You preserve your ego through playing your online persona(I'm the twitter bot, I'm the old mens, I'm the author, I'm grèg, etc). Whatever happens to my online character doesn't really happen to me. But in the end, if we all played this lousy game, we'd see how ungenuine this place has become and end up leaving it. We stay around because some of us open up, because of the drama around the genuitiy of Beakor or the little bits that we get from each other that have nothing to do with the next draftee...... if we really cared about hockey, we'd go back to the boredz and end up leaving boredz because we really don't care about who the next draftee is. In the end, I've always been around because some of you at some point of your lifes had something to reflect upon.....and all the role play is great too.

- Slique Kierkegaard
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 41 times
Received rep: 420 times

Post #361 by Craig » Thu May 17, 2018 6:57 am

Everything that involves a database will be on blockchain? What the fuck? Are you just throwing random words together?
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #362 by Dog » Thu May 17, 2018 7:47 am

I kinda care about the next draftee since we got turd, though. But I agree, discussion is fun. Especially about ideas. And humour. Humour is funny.
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 271 times
Received rep: 442 times

Post #363 by Twitter bArt » Thu May 17, 2018 8:18 am

Craig wrote:Everything that involves a database will be on blockchain? What the fuck? Are you just throwing random words together?

welcome to the Dog Containment and Random Noises Thread, Greg
:mkbét::lr: :lr:

OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone

It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.

Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."

...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...

Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.

:lr: :lr: :lr:
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #364 by Dog » Thu May 17, 2018 8:57 am

Craig wrote:Everything that involves a database will be on blockchain? What the fuck? Are you just throwing random words together?

I haven’t looked too deeply into this at all, but seems to me that blockchain technology has potential for things like title chains. Like land registries and securities. Maybe even stuff like smart contracts down the road and other forms of chain transactions. I’m sure there’s a bunch of other potential applications. If the things work properly and efficiently, that is.

From that to hoarding up on random tokens in case they become the next big thing.....there is an ocean of difference. Two things can be true: blockchain is promising tech and buying ICOs instead of securities is dumb.
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #365 by Slick Nick » Thu May 17, 2018 12:40 pm

Maybe you need ritalin too, greg.
shredz
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 1590 times
Received rep: 893 times

Post #366 by shredz » Thu May 17, 2018 1:29 pm

clawfirst wrote:Smoking will be the last and most difficult.

I quit December of last year and feel amazing. I know the lead up to quitting is hard but its mostly your mind playing tricks on you. Deceiving you into thinking you NEED it to even breathe. When you overthink it that makes it overwhelming, Get some patches and maybe an e-cig with small dose of nicotine to puff here and there. Im sure youve been smoking longer then me (12 years) but its all in your will.

When I stopped the "Ill only smoke one" thats when I actually was successful. You just gotta be hardline with not even one kind of mindset.
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 283 times
Received rep: 477 times

Post #367 by clawfirst » Thu May 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Offseason Shredder wrote:

I quit December of last year and feel amazing. I know the lead up to quitting is hard but its mostly your mind playing tricks on you. Deceiving you into thinking you NEED it to even breathe. When you overthink it that makes it overwhelming, Get some patches and maybe an e-cig with small dose of nicotine to puff here and there. Im sure youve been smoking longer then me (12 years) but its all in your will.

When I stopped the "Ill only smoke one" thats when I actually was successful. You just gotta be hardline with not even one kind of mindset.

Ive been smoking for 20 years. Last 10 or so 2-3 packs a day. Thanks but this is gonna be different than your experience.
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 41 times
Received rep: 420 times

Post #368 by Craig » Thu May 17, 2018 3:40 pm

I'm impressed you actually stopped drinking.
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #369 by clawfirst » Thu May 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Day 9
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #370 by clawfirst » Thu May 17, 2018 3:58 pm

Mainly walk in circles wanting something to do..end up smoking..or cleaning things like the ceiling fans or whatever.

I need a hobby.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #371 by shredz » Fri May 18, 2018 4:33 am

clawfirst wrote:
Offseason Shredder wrote:

Ive been smoking for 20 years. Last 10 or so 2-3 packs a day. Thanks but this is gonna be different than your experience.

3 packs a day. Damn. You better quit. I wish you the best man. Dont overthink.
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #372 by Dog » Fri May 18, 2018 7:48 am

clawfirst wrote:
I need a hobby.

Take up theoretical physics!
vonbonds
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 1705 times
Received rep: 785 times

Post #373 by vonbonds » Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 am

Things I learned in this fred..

I’m ugly
This is like ever other hab thread where dog doesn’t come in turd
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #374 by Dog » Fri May 18, 2018 8:10 am

vonbonds wrote:Things I learned in this fred..

I’m ugly

You learned that here?

:rimshot:
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #375 by shredz » Fri May 18, 2018 8:20 am

Dog wrote:
clawfirst wrote:
I need a hobby.

Take up theoretical physics!

I think he'd rather take Occam's razor to a vein. :paulrus:
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #376 by clawfirst » Fri May 18, 2018 8:50 am

I did read a physics textbook while my first child was born...cause no real hobbies or interests.
vonbonds
Registered Broad

Post #377 by vonbonds » Fri May 18, 2018 8:54 am

Dog wrote:

I’m ugly

You learned that here?

I am a turd :why:
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #378 by Dog » Fri May 18, 2018 9:06 am

clawfirst wrote:I did read a physics textbook while my first child was born...cause no real hobbies or interests.

It’s either that or dehydrating food for fun. You have to be careful. If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you. And you dehydrate food.
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #379 by Dog » Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am

vonbonds wrote:
Dog wrote:

I’m ugly

You learned that here?

A beautiful turd!
vonbonds
Registered Broad

Post #380 by vonbonds » Fri May 18, 2018 9:30 am

Dog wrote:
vonbonds wrote:
Dog wrote:
You learned that here?

A beautiful turd!

Awww :superghey:
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #381 by clawfirst » Fri May 18, 2018 11:02 am

Dog wrote:
clawfirst wrote:I did read a physics textbook while my first child was born...cause no real hobbies or interests.

It’s either that or dehydrating food for fun. You have to be careful. If you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will also gaze into you. And you dehydrate food.

Been making variants of cold brewed tea with whatever we have to get rid of it. One part black one part mint seems to be my jam
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #382 by Dog » Fri May 18, 2018 11:04 am

I made paint with tea yesterday with my daughter.
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 525 times
Received rep: 902 times

Post #383 by Mufasa » Fri May 18, 2018 5:17 pm

clawfirst wrote:Day 9

Day 25 for me.
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 525 times
Received rep: 902 times

Post #384 by Mufasa » Fri May 18, 2018 5:56 pm

I look only 25 days older, it's working.
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 633 times
Received rep: 566 times

Post #385 by Macbeth » Fri May 18, 2018 6:02 pm

I'm minus 12 hours.

It's going swimmingly.
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #386 by Slick Nick » Sat May 19, 2018 1:22 am

Non drinking mens stories and reflexions...

At least we have dog who’s naturally drunk (disinhibited) and me, just plain drunk.
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #387 by Slick Nick » Sat May 19, 2018 1:23 am

Jerks
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #388 by Slick Nick » Sat May 19, 2018 1:30 am

I wish Retarded got smashed and brainstormed about his art, where he sees it going, why he hasn’t made it yet.. or Banes after a few too much drinks get introsepctive about his year long debauchery and what his conclusions are.
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #389 by Slick Nick » Sat May 19, 2018 4:33 am

And what about Mac, the crazy mens turned into a vagina spaghetti from the femism and milendism...
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #390 by Slick Nick » Sat May 19, 2018 4:37 am

And mumu who glorifies the killers of my ancestors, who's only crime was graduating from university...
AD

Post #391 by AD » Sat May 19, 2018 7:42 am

Introspection is my enemy. No way I'm looking deep inside myself right now.

Are you crazy!
Boring Choice #2
Has given rep: 521 times
Received rep: 537 times

Post #392 by Boring Choice #2 » Sat May 19, 2018 7:48 am

I believe that the answer to that question is self-evident.
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 633 times
Received rep: 566 times

Post #393 by Macbeth » Sat May 19, 2018 10:32 am

I'm a vagina spaghetti ?

When the fuck did that happen ?

I almost just murdered someone on here !

Not my fault Bikor's a fucking cockroach (with Storm Front posting style and ideology).
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #394 by Dog » Sat May 19, 2018 10:59 am

C’est quoi, un spaghetti de vagine?
AD

Post #395 by AD » Sat May 19, 2018 11:02 am

Oh dog...
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad

Post #396 by TittiesNBeer » Sat May 19, 2018 11:07 am

AD wrote:Introspection is my enemy. No way I'm looking deep inside myself right now.

Are you crazy!

You should be afraid of what you find in there.

A dead gerbil?
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #397 by Slick Nick » Sat May 19, 2018 11:07 am

Dog wrote:C’est quoi, un spaghetti de vagine?

:mkbét:
Slick Nick
Registered Broad

Post #398 by Slick Nick » Sat May 19, 2018 11:15 am

Macbeth wrote:When the fuck did that happen ?

Maybe a little (out loud) introspection is in order?

Ay, vag spag?
Dog
Registered Broad

Post #399 by Dog » Sat May 19, 2018 11:51 am

C’est tu que son pénis est un spaghetti de vagine? Aka: un mou? Un tough devenu un mou a cause du feminisme?

That’s not Mac like at all!
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #400 by clawfirst » Sat May 19, 2018 5:57 pm

Al dente dog...al dente

Return to “The Beautiful Mens and the Whore From Smolensk”