anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

akiberg
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - aki's politikz

Post #3101 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:39 am

Dynrehab wrote:people who use racism for humor or "to get a rise" are just as big of assholes as those who use the words snowflake and libtard.

how big of assholes are the assholes that call people asshole?
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Dynrehab
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 89 times
Received rep: 158 times

Post #3102 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 am

akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:people who use racism for humor or "to get a rise" are just as big of assholes as those who use the words snowflake and libtard.

how big of assholes are the assholes that call people asshole?

It's all a matter of your opinion, but not everyone gives your opinion much weight.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3103 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:42 am

Wavering Transient wrote:
Craig wrote:Anyone, or just the people who casually drop racial slurs into the conversation? Or maybe the people who are bothered a thousand times more by a terrorist who kills someone than a murderer or drunk driver?

I think that there needs to be some sort of pause in this discussion to state some points.

Birthright citizenship in Western Civilization needs to be re-examined. John Locke and his intellectual descendants (Jefferson, Madison, etc.) never envisioned a global, decentralized terror network.

Omar’s father was friends with Ayman Al-Zawahiri, who is and was the brains behind Al-Qaeda. Zawahiri gleaned most of his Islamist ideology from Sayyid Qutb, who hated the West, and America in particular, for its supposed decadence, and wanted to see it burn. These are real people who want to destroy us because we are not pure enough for their tastes. Should people who fight for them continue to possess citizenship? I will add that almost three years ago a supporter of Al-Qaeda’s intellectual child, Islamic State, attacked our parliament building and could have attacked our Prime Minister. No amount of high-minded prose, hugs, and Eid Mubarak socks is going to prevent such attacks in the future.

Many citizens in the West look at the rapid increase of terrorist attacks in the past decade, in particular over the past couple of years, and worry about their security. How are we to prevent terrorists from driving trucks into crowds of people? How about terrorists hacking people up in the streets with meat cleavers?

Stating that the number of deaths from terrorism is an insignificant statistic is downright idiotic. Liberals have done this for years, often using charts that start at October 2001 or that include decades past. The Al-Qaeda/Islamic State strain of terrorism is a new and unprecedented phenomenon. Islamic State in particular has decentralized its terror to such a degree that anyone, anywhere can become radicalized and inflict terror upon his/her fellow citizens. This, in turn, leads to greater suspicion because anyone, including your own family members, could become radicalized.

The barbaric torture of Sayyid Qutb and then of Ayman Al-Zawahiri in Egyptian prisons created a generation of Islamists. What was alleged to have happened to Khadr in Guantanamo Bay does not near the use of rabid dogs and crude electrocution (in the case of Zawahiri), but it still should be a cause for concern.

beautiful
thank-you
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3104 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:57 am

they are words, idiot. just... words. you use them too.
stop taking your shit so seriously.
Justin Trudeau
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3105 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:04 am

akiberg wrote:

I do take myself seriously. For the most part, I don't take you seriously mostly because you don't believe most of the shit you say. You just say it to get a rise. But words are worlds Aki, and when you use awful words, it shows who you are.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3106 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:27 am

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:

I do take myself seriously. For the most part, I don't take you seriously mostly because you don't believe most of the shit you say. You just say it to get a rise. But words are worlds Aki, and when you use awful words, it shows who you are.

I'm an asshole alt-right racist cuckservative (I'm forgetting many more, Courage has had some gooders) according to *everyone* in this fred that chooses not to use 'awful words'.
where is your vitriol for those words, IS?
Justin Trudeau
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3107 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:35 am

akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:they are words, idiot. just... words. you use them too.

I'm an asshole alt-right racist cuckservative (I'm forgetting many more, Courage has had some gooders) according to *everyone* in this fred that chooses not to use 'awful words'.

Ahhhhh poor victim, Aki.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3108 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 am

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

Ahhhhh poor victim, Aki.

idiot needs a victim so he can throw his entire pussy behind it. I get this. I'm not or never will be a victim.
save omar, IS. you fuckwit.
Justin Trudeau
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3109 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:00 am

akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:I'm an asshole alt-right racist cuckservative (I'm forgetting many more, Courage has had some gooders) according to *everyone* in this fred that chooses not to use 'awful words'.

Ahhhhh poor victim, Aki.

idiot needs a victim so he can throw his entire pussy behind it. I get this. I'm not or never will be a victim.

You play victim more than anyone I know.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3110 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:04 am

I'm not trying to save Omar. I am bright enough to know why Omar got his settlement. I don't need to whine like a baby that someone I don't like got something from someone I don't like so it must be really bad.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3111 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:05 am

What kind of person uses the word fuckwit?
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3112 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:14 am

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:
Ahhhhh poor victim, Aki.

You play victim more than anyone I know.

indeed.
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3113 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:44 am

Dynrehab wrote:I'm not trying to save Omar. I am bright enough to know why Omar got his settlement. I don't need to whine like a baby that someone I don't like got something from someone I don't like so it must be really bad.

you aren't even bright enough to figure out how a tfsa works, IS. that you have yet to understand my thoughts on omar the terrorist doesn't exactly overwhelm me with surprise.
Justin Trudeau
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 21 times
Received rep: 145 times

Post #3114 by Craig » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:32 am

Craig wrote:Anyone, or just the people who casually drop racial slurs into the conversation? Or maybe the people who are bothered a thousand times more by a terrorist who kills someone than a murderer or drunk driver?

I think that there needs to be some sort of pause in this discussion to state some points.

Birthright citizenship in Western Civilization needs to be re-examined. John Locke and his intellectual descendants (Jefferson, Madison, etc.) never envisioned a global, decentralized terror network.

Omar’s father was friends with Ayman Al-Zawahiri, who is and was the brains behind Al-Qaeda. Zawahiri gleaned most of his Islamist ideology from Sayyid Qutb, who hated the West, and America in particular, for its supposed decadence, and wanted to see it burn. These are real people who want to destroy us because we are not pure enough for their tastes. Should people who fight for them continue to possess citizenship? I will add that almost three years ago a supporter of Al-Qaeda’s intellectual child, Islamic State, attacked our parliament building and could have attacked our Prime Minister. No amount of high-minded prose, hugs, and Eid Mubarak socks is going to prevent such attacks in the future.

Many citizens in the West look at the rapid increase of terrorist attacks in the past decade, in particular over the past couple of years, and worry about their security. How are we to prevent terrorists from driving trucks into crowds of people? How about terrorists hacking people up in the streets with meat cleavers?

Stating that the number of deaths from terrorism is an insignificant statistic is downright idiotic. Liberals have done this for years, often using charts that start at October 2001 or that include decades past. The Al-Qaeda/Islamic State strain of terrorism is a new and unprecedented phenomenon. Islamic State in particular has decentralized its terror to such a degree that anyone, anywhere can become radicalized and inflict terror upon his/her fellow citizens. This, in turn, leads to greater suspicion because anyone, including your own family members, could become radicalized.

The barbaric torture of Sayyid Qutb and then of Ayman Al-Zawahiri in Egyptian prisons created a generation of Islamists. What was alleged to have happened to Khadr in Guantanamo Bay does not near the use of rabid dogs and crude electrocution (in the case of Zawahiri), but it still should be a cause for concern.

Is this a joke response? I honestly can't tell.

So.... You want to strip terrorists of their citizenship (awful idea by the way, what good does stricter punishment have in fighting terror?) But you don't want to mistreat them in custody? I don't get your end game.

People call terrorism insignificant because it largely is. In 2015 there were 5 acts of terror in Canada which resulted in two injuries and no deaths. None were Islamic, except for the one that targeted an Islamic woman. Sure, IS is scary, but you really don't need to worry about your relatives in fuckhole Alberta being radicalized. They're more likely to be hit by lightning. Or carry out a terrorist attack against a Muslim because fear.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3115 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:17 am

Craig wrote:

So.... You want to strip terrorists of their citizenship (awful idea by the way, what good does stricter punishment have in fighting terror?) But you don't want to mistreat them in custody? I don't get your end game.

People call terrorism insignificant because it largely is. In 2015 there were 5 acts of terror in Canada which resulted in two injuries and no deaths. None were Islamic, except for the one that targeted an Islamic woman. Sure, IS is scary, but you really don't need to worry about your relatives in fuckhole Alberta being radicalized. They're more likely to be hit by lightning. Or carry out a terrorist attack against a Muslim because fear.

i think it's been explained a few times now how idiotic the 'insignificant' argument is.

what are alberta's violence against muslims stats, bigot?

what ever did you do with that rock?
Justin Trudeau
mcphee
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 96 times
Received rep: 187 times

Post #3116 by mcphee » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 am

Craig wrote:

While true, I think the goal of any terrorist group is to to obviously promote terror, and cause an unjust retaliation. While we can all do the math and know that the US faces more danger every day from kids getting into the gun lockbox, if they are in our heads, they are high fiving at the end of the day. You know I live in a small farming community and you get the usual rhetoric, Muslims, refugees, gov't., bad, drunk driving, sexual assault, well, we were all young once.

My daughter K lives in Ottawa and has been busy the last few weeks, so couldn't attend events she normally would. I don't like it but I was a bit relieved she wasn't at Canada 150 stuff for 1 reason, and not at Bluesfest for another. So if some assholes on the other side of the world want into my head, they do occupy a small corner. I do however, help elect gov't. that has to enforce the law, not react to my neurosis.
WTF
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 169 times
Received rep: 248 times

Post #3117 by WTF » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:44 am

tbm wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Craig wrote:I am very much not OK with someone expecting me to watch a video from heavy.com.

you could have possibly saved your snowflake soul.
good plan.
keep your empathy properly pointed towards whoever you feel most needs it. poor ole omar needs fuckwits like you.

It's hard for some to look at what terrorists really do to people like those Canadians (real Canadians). They'd rather pretend it isn't happening or that it isn't a big deal.

"(R)eal Canadians", eh? All Canadians are equal, some Canadians are more equal than others? What constitutes a real Canadian? Those who pay their taxes in Canada or those who run off to tax shelters like the Bahamas?
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 333 times
Received rep: 200 times

Post #3118 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 am

WTF wrote:
tbm wrote:
akiberg wrote:you could have possibly saved your snowflake soul.
good plan.
keep your empathy properly pointed towards whoever you feel most needs it. poor ole omar needs fuckwits like you.

It's hard for some to look at what terrorists really do to people like those Canadians (real Canadians). They'd rather pretend it isn't happening or that it isn't a big deal.

"(R)eal Canadians", eh? All Canadians are equal, some Canadians are more equal than others? What constitutes a real Canadian? Those who pay their taxes in Canada or those who run off to tax shelters like the Bahamas?

Personally, I think True Old Stock Canadians like me should be able to decide when the rest of you Johnny-Come-Lately mudbloods - Harper included - should go the fuck back where you came from.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3119 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 am

WTF wrote:
tbm wrote:
akiberg wrote:you could have possibly saved your snowflake soul.
good plan.

the ones that take up arms against our soldiers and our allies. I think there are some that question the patriotism of those people, eh.
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3120 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:59 am

Curry Rage wrote:
WTF wrote:
tbm wrote:

Personally, I think True Old Stock Canadians like me should be able to decide when the rest of you Johnny-Come-Lately mudbloods - Harper included - should go the fuck back where you came from.

yeah, that's exactly what TBM was saying there.
you never miss a beat do you little guy? maybe you should of stayed in Canada and took advantage of all that white privledge you were handed? you could of been the best stick swinger/chick plougher ever.
Justin Trudeau
WTF
Registered Broad

Post #3121 by WTF » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:07 am

akiberg wrote:
WTF wrote:
tbm wrote:

the ones that take up arms against our soldiers and our allies. I think there are some that question the patriotism of those people, eh.

Real Canadians are the ones who take up arms against our soldiers and our allies?

Maybe you need an all-expenses paid vacation to a black site where you can enjoy their hospitality until you confess to assassinating Archduke Franz Ferdinand and Abraham Lincoln as well?

:nucks:
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3122 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:10 am

WTF wrote:
akiberg wrote:
WTF wrote:

Real Canadians are the ones who take up arms against our soldiers and our allies?

Maybe you need an all-expenses paid vacation to a black site where you can enjoy their hospitality until you confess to assassinating Archduke Franz Ferdinand and Abraham Lincoln as well?

Yeah, while we True Old Stock Canadians are at it, I think we'll strip citizenship from anyone who ever had a kind word to say about the FLQ too. Actually, on second thought, I think we should revisit the post-Plains of Abraham decision to allow the French to stay at all.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3123 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:15 am

WTF wrote:
akiberg wrote:
WTF wrote:

I'm pretty sure I gave you a pretty clear example of someone I don't consider a Canadian, yes.
the number of Canadians allegedly tortured at black sites in the last 15 is insignificantly small. like approximately zero, actually. I'm also not a terrorist. I like my chances of not confessing to killing honest Abe. great point though. I love the workings of the libtarded mind. I live for it.
is it only white guys you are bigoted towards or do rich people (of any color) wad up your panties more?
Justin Trudeau
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 21 times
Received rep: 145 times

Post #3124 by Craig » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:15 am

akiberg wrote:
Craig wrote:

i think it's been explained a few times now how idiotic the 'insignificant' argument is.

Stating without evidence is not the same thing as explaining. I'm honestly stating to doubt your ability to explain anything, as you never provide evidence for your claims.

Well, in the same year as there were those 0 terrorist attacks in Alberta, hate crimes were up 39% to 193. Across Canada, hate crimes that targeted Muslims were up 60% that year. Something like 40% of those are violent.
WTF
Registered Broad

Post #3125 by WTF » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:19 am

It shouldn't be too difficult of a concept: Canadians have rights (damn that Trudeau and his Charter of Rights and Freedoms, eh?).

This includes those who shoot and kill RCMP officers on their farms, RCMP officers who taser and kill a Polish immigrant at an airport, a guy who decides to shoot up congregants at a mosque and so on.

We may not like everyone accused of or charged with committing a crime but they still retain their rights. When these rights are violated or it's later determined that there was an egregious miscarriage of justice (like imprisoning a guy for decades for a crime he didn't commit), compensation is involved. It's hard to put a price tag on freedom and lost time (nevermind any possible mistreatment) but it's an imperfect solution in an imperfect world. The price tag may seem stupendously high but the point of it is likely to dissuade future governments and officials from this behaviour. Don't send a guy off to be tortured, don't railroad an investigation to throw the out-of-towner or mentally ill or mentally-handicapped behind bars, just don't do this shit.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3126 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:21 am

Craig wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Craig wrote:

Stating without evidence is not the same thing as explaining. I'm honestly stating to doubt your ability to explain anything, as you never provide evidence for your claims.

Well, in the same year as there were those 0 terrorist attacks in Alberta, hate crimes were up 39% to 193. Across Canada, hate crimes that targeted Muslims were up 60% that year. Something like 40% of those are violent.

I asked the guy that made the bigoted statement to give me the numbers for Alberta.
I wasn't the fucktard making the baseless claim, you were, raymond.
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3127 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:28 am

WTF wrote:It shouldn't be too difficult of a concept: Canadians have rights (damn that Trudeau and his Charter of Rights and Freedoms, eh?).

This includes those who shoot and kill RCMP officers on their farms, RCMP officers who taser and kill a Polish immigrant at an airport, a guy who decides to shoot up congregants at a mosque and so on.

We may not like everyone accused of or charged with committing a crime but they still retain their rights. When these rights are violated or it's later determined that there was an egregious miscarriage of justice (like imprisoning a guy for decades for a crime he didn't commit), compensation is involved. It's hard to put a price tag on freedom and lost time (nevermind any possible mistreatment) but it's an imperfect solution in an imperfect world. The price tag may seem stupendously high but the point of it is likely to dissuade future governments and officials from this behaviour. Don't send a guy off to be tortured, don't railroad an investigation to throw the out-of-towner or mentally ill or mentally-handicapped behind bars, just don't do this shit.

I'm certainly glad terrorists have our charter to hide behind. let's not even question it. that's obviously the only intelligent thing to do.
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3128 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:29 am

WTF wrote:It shouldn't be too difficult of a concept: Canadians have rights (damn that Trudeau and his Charter of Rights and Freedoms, eh?).

It's not really that hard. Some are just wilfully obtuse.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3129 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:31 am

Curry Rage wrote:

It's not really that hard. Some are just wilfully obtuse.

agreed
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3130 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:40 am

I put my True Old Stock Canadian hat on and had a thunk on this and I think it would be better to make decisions on who can have rights and who can't based on political affiliations and moral turpitude rather than on archaic nonsense like citizenship or inalienable rights. We could give the power to a simple majority in Parliament or just have the Prime Minister choose. We can brand it "Conservatism" and people might not even notice it's the opposite.

Heck, we could extend the democratic franchise and have referendums. We could even make use of new technologies and perhaps have people make their choices via an App on their phone incorporating a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down icon. We want to be sure to allow every moral panic in the population to be properly represented in a legal mandate.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
WTF
Registered Broad

Post #3131 by WTF » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:43 am

Curry Rage wrote:
WTF wrote:
tbm wrote:

But what if I don't want to go back to East York? I don't think it even properly exists now, post-amalgamation.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3132 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:45 am

WTF wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:
WTF wrote:

But what if I don't want to go back to East York? I don't think it even properly exists now, post-amalgamation.

You'll have to submit to a blood test. We'll get to the bottom of this.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3133 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:46 am

Curry Rage wrote:

I put my True Old Stock Canadian hat on and had a thunk on this and I think it would be better to make decisions on who can have rights and who can't based on political affiliations and moral turpitude rather than on archaic nonsense like citizenship or inalienable rights. We could give the power to a simple majority in Parliament or just have the Prime Minister choose. We can brand it "Conservatism" and people might not even notice it's the opposite.

Heck, we could extend the democratic franchise and have referendums. We could even make use of new technologies and perhaps have people make their choices via an App on their phone incorporating a Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down icon. We want to be sure to allow every moral panic in the population to be properly represented in a legal mandate.

sometimes life is more complicated than swinging sticks and deciding which chick you are going to plough later in the evening. stop being a jackass and taking the arguments to some kind of bogeyman extreme every time you can't think your way to an actual fucking point.
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3134 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:08 am

And miss out on you having your little strops? Not a chance.

It's not actually complicated at all. What you see as a "complication" is nothing more than a dumb argument about creating abitrary exceptions to fundamental rights based on political affiliation and moral judgements. Don't want me to draw absurd inferences? Don't make absurd arguments.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3135 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:13 am

akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:

sometimes life is more complicated than swinging sticks and deciding which chick you are going to plough later in the evening. stop being a jackass and taking the arguments to some kind of bogeyman extreme every time you can't think your way to an actual fucking point.

People like you are the bogeyman extreme.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3136 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:14 am

Maybe we should've tortured Paul Bernardo and held him for months without counsel. Or Alexandre Bissonnette. I mean, it's really *complicated*.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3137 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:22 am

Marc Lepine could've used a good waterboarding.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3138 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:25 am

Rhéal Mathieu would've profited from losing some sleep.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3139 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:45 am

Curry Rage wrote:Marc Lepine could've used a good waterboarding.

I actually lived right across from the university when that happened.
He is where he deserves to be, actually.
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3140 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:55 am

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:

People like you are the bogeyman extreme.

indeed.
boo!
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3141 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:05 am

Curry Rage wrote:And miss out on you having your little strops? Not a chance.

It's not actually complicated at all. What you see as a "complication" is nothing more than a dumb argument about creating abitrary exceptions to fundamental rights based on political affiliation and moral judgements. Don't want me to draw absurd inferences? Don't make absurd arguments.

I have a right to drive a motor vechicle. If I ever get dumb enough to vote liberal and kill someone with my vehicle that right will be taken away from me. As well it should. the piece of shit omar doesn't deserve to hide behind our charter. I think he fundamentally threw those rights away when he hucked that grenade. You think different.
Justin Trudeau
Boring Choice #2
Has given rep: 205 times
Received rep: 226 times

Post #3142 by Boring Choice #2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 am

you don't have a right to drive a motor vehicle. you have the privilege to drive a motor vehicle and are licensed to do so by your provincial government. perhaps the problem is that you don't understand the concept of rights.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3143 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:10 am

akiberg wrote:

I have a right to drive a motor vechicle. If I ever get dumb enough to vote liberal and kill someone with my vehicle that right will be taken away from me. As well it should. the piece of shit omar doesn't deserve to hide behind our charter. I think he fundamentally threw those rights away when he hucked that grenade. You think different.

Remember what I said about making absurd arguments?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3144 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:21 am

akiberg wrote:

thanks tips
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3145 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:29 am

Boring Choice #2 wrote:you don't have a right to drive a motor vehicle. you have the privilege to drive a motor vehicle and are licensed to do so by your provincial government. perhaps the problem is that you don't understand the concept of rights.

Typical of the new breed of "conservative" who don't even know what the fuck they ought to be conserving. Long live Dumbservatism.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 238 times
Received rep: 165 times

Post #3146 by vf » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:29 am

akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:change anything how?
change anything for who?

You can't be this stupid.

so now omar is Abu Ghraib?
I'm sorry. you are going to have to phrase the question differently. I'm not craiging you.

Wait, you don't know who Abu Ghraib is?
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3147 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:36 am

LOL
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3148 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:43 am

Curry Rage wrote:
Boring Choice #2 wrote:you don't have a right to drive a motor vehicle. you have the privilege to drive a motor vehicle and are licensed to do so by your provincial government. perhaps the problem is that you don't understand the concept of rights.

Typical of the new breed of "conservative" who don't even know what the fuck they ought to be conserving. Long live Dumbservatism.

I can't wait to buy your book
Justin Trudeau
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3149 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

akiberg wrote:I have a right to drive a motor vechicle. If I ever get dumb enough to vote liberal and kill someone with my vehicle that right will be taken away from me. As well it should. the piece of shit omar doesn't deserve to hide behind our charter. I think he fundamentally threw those rights away when he hucked that grenade. You think different.

With due process and for a proper length of time.

Last week in our courts, a drunk driver was being sentenced for hitting and killing a cop. He got 4 years jail time and a 10 year driving ban.

So, bad analogy.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3150 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:50 am

vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
You can't be this stupid.

so now omar is Abu Ghraib?
I'm sorry. you are going to have to phrase the question differently. I'm not craiging you.

Wait, you don't know who Abu Ghraib is?

no, I don't know how you think he relates to omar the terrorist.
Justin Trudeau

Return to “The Auston Matthews show”