anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

akiberg
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 112 times
Received rep: 121 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - aki's politikz

Post #3151 by akiberg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:56 am

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:I have a right to drive a motor vechicle. If I ever get dumb enough to vote liberal and kill someone with my vehicle that right will be taken away from me. As well it should. the piece of shit omar doesn't deserve to hide behind our charter. I think he fundamentally threw those rights away when he hucked that grenade. You think different.

With due process and for a proper length of time.

Last week in our courts, a drunk driver was being sentenced for hitting and killing a cop. He got 4 years jail time and a 10 year driving ban.

So, bad analogy.

any of his rights get taken away while he is in jail?
why aren't you screaming like a retard to protect those rights?
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
edgar_dong
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 313 times
Received rep: 338 times

Post #3152 by edgar_dong » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:03 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:I have a right to drive a motor vechicle. If I ever get dumb enough to vote liberal and kill someone with my vehicle that right will be taken away from me. As well it should. the piece of shit omar doesn't deserve to hide behind our charter. I think he fundamentally threw those rights away when he hucked that grenade. You think different.

Last week in our courts, a drunk driver was being sentenced for hitting and killing a cop. He got 4 years jail time and a 10 year driving ban.

So, bad analogy.

Depends on the jurisdiction. In Alberta, for example, your license is destroyed upon being charged. Privilege, right, right, privilege, considering that most DUI charges that are thrown out are done so on grounds of Section 8, gulags are clearly next.
Also, let's keep this thread about Galchenyuk's on-ice performance, development and value and NOT bring in his personal life or race.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 88 times
Received rep: 149 times

Post #3153 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:24 pm

akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

So, bad analogy.

any of his rights get taken away while he is in jail?
why aren't you screaming like a retard to protect those rights?

Actually, I’m kinda annoyed he only got 4 years. No one is denying the need to take away some rights.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3154 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 pm

edgar_dong wrote:Depends on the jurisdiction. In Alberta, for example, your license is destroyed upon being charged. Privilege, right, right, privilege, considering that most DUI charges that are thrown out are done so on grounds of Section 8, gulags are clearly next.

OK, riiiiiight.
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 125 times
Received rep: 228 times

Post #3155 by clawfirst » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:35 pm

akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:so now omar is Abu Ghraib?
I'm sorry. you are going to have to phrase the question differently. I'm not craiging you.

Wait, you don't know who Abu Ghraib is?

no, I don't know how you think he relates to omar the terrorist.

Lmao...hook line and bait
WTF
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 150 times
Received rep: 211 times

Post #3156 by WTF » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:40 pm

clawfirst wrote:
akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
Wait, you don't know who Abu Ghraib is?

no, I don't know how you think he relates to omar the terrorist.

Lmao...hook line and bait

Abu Ghraib is a pretty cool guy. Eh waterboards prisoners and points at genitals and doesn't afraid of anything.
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #3157 by clawfirst » Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:40 pm

Good friends with my buddy mo. Git mo reading
tbm
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 40 times
Received rep: 54 times

Post #3158 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:04 pm

WTF wrote:
tbm wrote:
akiberg wrote:you could have possibly saved your snowflake soul.
good plan.
keep your empathy properly pointed towards whoever you feel most needs it. poor ole omar needs fuckwits like you.

It's hard for some to look at what terrorists really do to people like those Canadians (real Canadians). They'd rather pretend it isn't happening or that it isn't a big deal.

"(R)eal Canadians", eh? All Canadians are equal, some Canadians are more equal than others? What constitutes a real Canadian? Those who pay their taxes in Canada or those who run off to tax shelters like the Bahamas?

Real Canadians do not finance and train Al-Qaeda, a terrorist organization who have no problem what so ever blowing up children and cutting Canadian's heads off.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3159 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 1:08 pm

Wavering Transient wrote:I think that there needs to be some sort of pause in this discussion to state some points.

Birthright citizenship in Western Civilization needs to be re-examined. John Locke and his intellectual descendants (Jefferson, Madison, etc.) never envisioned a global, decentralized terror network.

Omar’s father was friends with Ayman Al-Zawahiri, who is and was the brains behind Al-Qaeda. Zawahiri gleaned most of his Islamist ideology from Sayyid Qutb, who hated the West, and America in particular, for its supposed decadence, and wanted to see it burn. These are real people who want to destroy us because we are not pure enough for their tastes. Should people who fight for them continue to possess citizenship? I will add that almost three years ago a supporter of Al-Qaeda’s intellectual child, Islamic State, attacked our parliament building and could have attacked our Prime Minister. No amount of high-minded prose, hugs, and Eid Mubarak socks is going to prevent such attacks in the future.

Many citizens in the West look at the rapid increase of terrorist attacks in the past decade, in particular over the past couple of years, and worry about their security. How are we to prevent terrorists from driving trucks into crowds of people? How about terrorists hacking people up in the streets with meat cleavers?

Stating that the number of deaths from terrorism is an insignificant statistic is downright idiotic. Liberals have done this for years, often using charts that start at October 2001 or that include decades past. The Al-Qaeda/Islamic State strain of terrorism is a new and unprecedented phenomenon. Islamic State in particular has decentralized its terror to such a degree that anyone, anywhere can become radicalized and inflict terror upon his/her fellow citizens. This, in turn, leads to greater suspicion because anyone, including your own family members, could become radicalized.

The barbaric torture of Sayyid Qutb and then of Ayman Al-Zawahiri in Egyptian prisons created a generation of Islamists. What was alleged to have happened to Khadr in Guantanamo Bay does not near the use of rabid dogs and crude electrocution (in the case of Zawahiri), but it still should be a cause for concern.

Next someone is going to say it has nothing to do with religion and that their "holy" war doesn't exist. Perhaps they'll pull out the bigot/racist card again for talking about the elephant in the room.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3160 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:10 pm

Suddenly, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of the never-ending federal deficits is worried about spending too much of our money.

That was his latest explanation last week for his decision to settle Omar Khadr’s $20 million civil suit against the government for $10.5 million and an apology.

Trudeau says he understands Canadians are concerned about the $10.5 million payout and he is too, which is why the government made the deal.

Otherwise it could have cost up to $40 million, Trudeau said.

Where to begin?

First, there are some court cases the government should defend on principle, which is what many Canadians believed about the Khadr suit.

Second, the $29.5 million difference between $10.5 million and $40 million is the kind of money a skeptic would say the Liberals spill at lunch.

Remember Trudeau’s broken election promise that “modest” Liberal deficits over his first term in office would total $24.1 billion, with a $1 billion surplus in 2019-20?

Current Liberal projections put that figure at $93.3 billion, an increase of 287%, with a $20.4 billion deficit in 2019-20, $18.7 billion in 2020-21, $15.8 billion in 2021-22 and no end of annual deficits in sight.

So much for saving taxpayers’ money.

Third, while it may be accurate, where does Trudeau’s estimate of up to $40 million come from?

And where is the documentation to show Khadr’s civil suit has already cost taxpayers’ $5 million, as the Liberals claim?

Are the salaries of federal lawyers and civil servants who would have been doing other work for the government anyway wrongly included in those amounts?

Did the government hire outside lawyers? If so, let’s see their invoices.

Our belief is the Trudeau government settled because it wants the Khadr case to be forgotten by voters well before the next election in October, 2019.

After all, the trial would have included an examination of how the Liberal Jean Chretien and Paul Martin governments violated Khadr’s constitutional rights in 2003 and 2004, according to the Supreme Court of Canada’s 2010 ruling.

That’s why, we believe, Trudeau’s Liberal government was so anxious to settle the Khadr suit.

Not out of concern for our wallets.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 276 times
Received rep: 168 times

Post #3161 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:31 pm

Do you actually believe what you spam? That reads like ol' Stanley having a rant down at the Timmy's on a Saturday morning.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 20 times

Post #3162 by Craig » Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:54 pm

akiberg wrote:
Craig wrote:
akiberg wrote:i think it's been explained a few times now how idiotic the 'insignificant' argument is.

what are alberta's violence against muslims stats, bigot?

what ever did you do with that rock?

Stating without evidence is not the same thing as explaining. I'm honestly stating to doubt your ability to explain anything, as you never provide evidence for your claims.

Well, in the same year as there were those 0 terrorist attacks in Alberta, hate crimes were up 39% to 193. Across Canada, hate crimes that targeted Muslims were up 60% that year. Something like 40% of those are violent.

I asked the guy that made the bigoted statement to give me the numbers for Alberta.
I wasn't the fucktard making the baseless claim, you were, raymond.

But...I gave you stats. In the post you quoted for this response. You've proven my point.

In all seriousness and honesty, does anyone understand what aki is taking about in this little branch of the conversation? I'm not even trying to prove that violence against Muslims is a big issue, but it clearly happens more than terrorist attacks in Alberta.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3163 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:00 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Do you actually believe what you spam? That reads like ol' Stanley having a rant down at the Timmy's on a Saturday morning.

It's not spam just because you have a different opinion on the matter.

Over 70% of Canadians felt the liberals payout to Omar Khadr was wrong and would have preferred if the case went to court, much like the Arar case.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3164 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:06 pm

It's spam because you post article after article after article...

That one reads like someone went to their "stuff to harp on about Trudeau" cards and tossed them in the air and picked out the first two that landed face up. "Oh look. Khadr and the deficit. Let's string this together with some innuendo about Martin and shit. Gotta have this out by 5..."
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3165 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:08 pm

Curry Rage wrote:It's spam because you post article after article after article...

Which happen to be absolutely relevant to Omar Khadr and his terrorist family, AND how Canadians feel about it.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3166 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:12 pm

Which still happen to be spam.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3167 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:18 pm

Craig wrote:
In all seriousness and honesty, does anyone understand what aki is taking about in this little branch of the conversation? I'm not even trying to prove that violence against Muslims is a big issue, but it clearly happens more than terrorist attacks in Alberta.

No. Nor in any other branch of the conversation to be honest.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3168 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Which still happen to be spam.

Canadian sentiment is not spam no matter how many times you repeat it. What is pretty clear is that most Canadians can see right through the bullshit excuses and that is why the Khadr family has and will remain a hot topic.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3169 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:55 pm

LOL. Don't trip on your maple leaf cape, Captain Canuck.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3170 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 pm

Curry Rage wrote:LOL. Don't trip on your maple leaf cape, Captain Canuck.

At least I stand up for Canada when it's constantly being mocked by terrorist cults who don't share Canadian values, boy.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3171 by Curry Rage » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 pm

I'm sure those that read Broads will stop their mocking forthwith!
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3172 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:21 pm

tbm wrote: much like the Arar case.

This shows just how stupid your rant is. Arar was only implicated by someone who was tortured and was found to be false. He was completely cleared.

Arar was detained during a layover at John F. Kennedy International Airport in September 2002 on his way home to Canada from a family vacation in Tunis.[6] He was held without charges in solitary confinement in the United States for nearly two weeks, questioned, and denied meaningful access to a lawyer.[6] The US government suspected him of being a member of Al Qaeda and deported him, not to Canada, his current home and the passport on which he was travelling, but to Syria.[8] He was detained in Syria for almost a year, during which time he was tortured, according to the findings of a commission of inquiry ordered by the Canadian government, until his release to Canada. The Syrian government later stated that Arar was "completely innocent."[9][10] A Canadian commission publicly cleared Arar of any links to terrorism, and the government of Canada later settled out of court with Arar. He received C$10.5 million and Prime Minister Stephen Harper formally apologized to Arar for Canada's role in his "terrible ordeal.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3173 by Dynrehab » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:22 pm

tbm wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:LOL. Don't trip on your maple leaf cape, Captain Canuck.

At least I stand up for Canada when it's constantly being mocked by terrorist cults who don't share Canadian values, boy.

Racism and torture are not Canadian values.
Craig
Registered Broad

Post #3174 by Craig » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:32 pm

How many judgements would be enough for Khadr? 3? 4?
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 188 times
Received rep: 135 times

Post #3175 by vf » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
tbm wrote: much like the Arar case.

This shows just how stupid your rant is. Arar was only implicated by someone who was tortured and was found to be false. He was completely cleared.

Arar was detained during a layover at John F. Kennedy International Airport in September 2002 on his way home to Canada from a family vacation in Tunis.[6] He was held without charges in solitary confinement in the United States for nearly two weeks, questioned, and denied meaningful access to a lawyer.[6] The US government suspected him of being a member of Al Qaeda and deported him, not to Canada, his current home and the passport on which he was travelling, but to Syria.[8] He was detained in Syria for almost a year, during which time he was tortured, according to the findings of a commission of inquiry ordered by the Canadian government, until his release to Canada. The Syrian government later stated that Arar was "completely innocent."[9][10] A Canadian commission publicly cleared Arar of any links to terrorism, and the government of Canada later settled out of court with Arar. He received C$10.5 million and Prime Minister Stephen Harper formally apologized to Arar for Canada's role in his "terrible ordeal.

Meh, it's good enough if you have a Muslim sounding name.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3176 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Dynrehab wrote:This shows just how stupid your rant is. Arar was only implicated by someone who was tortured and was found to be false. He was completely cleared.

The Arar case went to court, the process took place, as it should, he was innocent and was awarded money.

Omar Khadr was not awarded any money by the SCC, and Trudeau and the Liberals just paid him out instead of having this Liberal shit show continue to be all over the news leading up to the next election.

Read the SCC ruling on Khadr, nothing about money.

https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-c ... 2/index.do
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3177 by tbm » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Dynrehab wrote:Racism and torture are not Canadian values.

Those are a couple of the many reasons why most Canadians don't side with terrorist cults.
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #3178 by clawfirst » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:16 pm

To believe we are better than we must act better than them..no?
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #3179 by clawfirst » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:18 pm

That isn't weakness. It is remorse. Self control. Separation from the emotional weakness and taking moral high ground
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 188 times
Received rep: 135 times

Post #3180 by vf » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:23 pm

tbm wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:This shows just how stupid your rant is. Arar was only implicated by someone who was tortured and was found to be false. He was completely cleared.

The Arar case went to court, the process took place, as it should, he was innocent and was awarded money.

Omar Khadr was not awarded any money by the SCC, and Trudeau and the Liberals just paid him out instead of having this Liberal shit show continue to be all over the news leading up to the next election.

Arar sued for $37 million and settled out of court.
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #3181 by clawfirst » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:25 pm

Also settled for 10 mil and change
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #3182 by clawfirst » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:26 pm

Stupid Stephen ..setting precedence
Craig
Registered Broad

Post #3183 by Craig » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:56 pm

tbm wrote:

I thought your beef was with them not trying him in court?

Clinging to disliking the settlement because the court never passed judgement on him is strange when they did it three times in other cases. The only thing being determined in the civil case was how much the damages would be.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3184 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:44 am

clawfirst wrote:That isn't weakness. It is remorse. Self control. Separation from the emotional weakness and taking moral high ground

How dare you engage in such treasonous talk?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3185 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:47 am

tbm wrote:

What the fuck are you on about, Captain? The SCC doesn't do monetary damages. Civil courts do. And civil courts have this annoying habit of not contradicting the highest court in the land when they can help it. Hence, the gov't settled the civil suit against them on legal advice that it was futile to litigate it.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3186 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:50 am

clawfirst wrote:To believe we are better than we must act better than them..no?

No. It's better to have a moral panic and toss out the Charter and Canada's hard won global reputation to satisfy the flag-waving nativists who would put it in their own net to taste a little revenge against the Muslamic Whordes.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3187 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:22 am

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3188 by akiberg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:23 am

Curry Rage wrote:
clawfirst wrote:To believe we are better than we must act better than them..no?

No. It's better to have a moral panic and toss out the Charter and Canada's hard won global reputation to satisfy the flag-waving nativists who would put it in their own net to taste a little revenge against the Muslamic Whordes.

You really are a tiny man, aren't you?
no one is looking for revenge you silly little cunt.
this isn't about racism (idiot really is an idiot).
this isn't about showing support for jim bob the jet ski killer or denying raymond his Canadian violence stats.
it's about a major flaw that was just exposed in our system.

we just gave a guy whose sole purpose in life is to destroy western civilization... 10 million dollars. that our court supports a complete waste of human skin in this way is kind of an alarm bell. getting repatriated back to the country whose soldiers he was throwing grenades at was exceedingly more than he deserves. we just spit in the faces of all the soldiers we send to protect us. we just spit in the faces of the families that omar was complicit in destroying. and the tiny little man stands on his charter and screams victory for omar. congratulations on your victory. at least you didn't put it into your own net.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3189 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:45 am

Thanks for giving us a perfect example of what I'm talking about. Very helpful, Mr. McCabe.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3190 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:03 am

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3191 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:20 am

Where it's a "flaw" to not torture and falsely imprison people.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Craig
Registered Broad

Post #3192 by Craig » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:23 am

I like the part where aki dehumanizes his opponents. That always ends well.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3193 by akiberg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:29 am

Curry Rage wrote:Where it's a "flaw" to not torture and falsely imprison people.

that's the part your thick 'me punch Glen Healy in the face' head can't seem to grasp. omar the terrorist took a giant shit on that very charter. you have now picked it up and are embracing it as a means to defend him.
now you are covered in shit. for simplicity, you are a shitty little man.
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3194 by akiberg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:30 am

Craig wrote:I like the part where aki dehumanizes his opponents. Tasty always ends well.

don't take yourself so seriously, raymond.
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3195 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:35 am

Craig wrote:I like the part where aki dehumanizes his opponents. Tasty always ends well.

Remember, this is him not being outraged.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3196 by akiberg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:39 am

Curry Rage wrote:

Remember, this is him not being outraged.

and this is you, covered in omars shit.
Justin Trudeau
Craig
Registered Broad

Post #3197 by Craig » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:46 am

akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Where it's a "flaw" to not torture and falsely imprison people.

that's the part your thick 'me punch Glen Healy in the face' head can't seem to grasp. omar the terrorist took a giant shit on that very charter. you have now picked it up and are embracing it as a means to defend him.

We all get that terrorists don't like our rights and freedoms much, aki. The difference is the rest of us don't think the proper reaction to attacks is to start stripping them away.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3198 by Curry Rage » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:47 am

akiberg wrote:

Yeah, that's sort of the whole thing with the Rule of Law. Perhaps one day you'll figure out why it needs *conserving*.

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #3199 by clawfirst » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:47 am

Ewww muslim shit..that must be like the worstest.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #3200 by akiberg » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:49 am

Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:

Yeah, that's sort of the whole thing with the Rule of Law. Perhaps one day you'll figure out why it needs *conserving*.

says the drummer interweb lawyer.
well, I've been told.
lol
Justin Trudeau

Return to “The Auston Matthews show”