*NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2833
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3401 by akiberg » Sat May 13, 2017 7:06 pm

cawbber wrote:
clawfirst wrote:I blame the victims

intent: invited to have sex with strangers

outcome: had sex with strangers

Clearly he's the first guy in history that lied about who he was in order to have sex. not all of us can be drummers, after all.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
WTF
Registered Broad
Posts: 10552
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:34 pm
Has given rep: 169 times
Received rep: 247 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3402 by WTF » Sat May 13, 2017 8:28 pm

akiberg wrote:
cawbber wrote:
clawfirst wrote:I blame the victims

intent: invited to have sex with strangers

outcome: had sex with strangers

Clearly he's the first guy in history that lied about who he was in order to have sex. not all of us can be drummers, after all.


A real conservative would have just grabbed them by the pussy, without any pretense.
User avatar
mooseOAK
Registered Broad
Posts: 1709
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:58 am
Has given rep: 12 times
Received rep: 130 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3403 by mooseOAK » Sat May 13, 2017 9:43 pm

akiberg wrote:
cawbber wrote:
clawfirst wrote:I blame the victims

intent: invited to have sex with strangers

outcome: had sex with strangers

Clearly he's the first guy in history that lied about who he was in order to have sex. not all of us can be drummers, after all.

Drummers typically get the 5th less disease ridden groupie.
User avatar
paulster
Registered Broad
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:44 am
Has given rep: 391 times
Received rep: 163 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3404 by paulster » Mon May 15, 2017 10:41 pm

Setting up a TFSA to compiment our pensions in 20 years. I am thinking of a diverse portfolio of ETFs and commodities and whatnot, but I'm new to all of this shit. Do any of you have any websites that you frequent that are good for reading up on the investment world that are Canada-focused? Just want to get some more information from somewhere that is more in-tune with Canadian taxes and policies than the US stuff that I can find.

Would it make sense to hire someone to help me? Or can nobody be really trusted and it's better to just DIY?
User avatar
tbm
Registered Broad
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: in your neighbourhood
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3405 by tbm » Mon May 15, 2017 10:50 pm

User avatar
tbm
Registered Broad
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: in your neighbourhood
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3406 by tbm » Thu May 18, 2017 8:54 am

Cornell gone.


User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3407 by clawfirst » Thu May 18, 2017 9:20 am

And that makes mike patton the best vocalist alive.


Without dispute...cause he may have already been.
User avatar
Madic
Registered Broad
Posts: 3211
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:48 pm

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3408 by Madic » Thu May 18, 2017 10:39 am

:( Probably the best Temple of the Dog footage ever:

LeafOfBread
Registered Broad
Posts: 6690
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:37 am
Has given rep: 198 times
Received rep: 295 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3409 by LeafOfBread » Thu May 18, 2017 2:22 pm

RIP Chris Cornell.
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16283
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 161 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3410 by vf » Wed May 24, 2017 4:16 pm



In between Opeth and Katatonia. Maybe a little Tool in there as well.
User avatar
LeafErikson
Registered Broad
Posts: 30493
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Ingersoll Ontario
Has given rep: 80 times
Received rep: 136 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3411 by LeafErikson » Wed May 24, 2017 4:39 pm

Any of yous guys watch the Unacknowledged doc? Pretty interesting stuff, tho not a lot of it was stuff that I wasn't really already aware of. But I guess what's a bit surprising is the number of big time officials that have come forward and said UFO's are indeed real, aliens have been visiting earth, and there are segments of the US government, and global powers that be that are controlling the information flow. Anyway, put your tinfoil hats on and lets talk about the crazy stuff.
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16283
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 161 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3412 by vf » Wed May 24, 2017 5:12 pm

Never heard of it.
User avatar
LeafErikson
Registered Broad
Posts: 30493
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Ingersoll Ontario
Has given rep: 80 times
Received rep: 136 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3413 by LeafErikson » Wed May 24, 2017 5:15 pm

User avatar
Whit Dickman
Registered Broad
Posts: 2879
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:56 pm
Has given rep: 22 times
Received rep: 101 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3414 by Whit Dickman » Wed May 24, 2017 5:59 pm

LeafErikson wrote:Any of yous guys watch the Unacknowledged doc? Pretty interesting stuff, tho not a lot of it was stuff that I wasn't really already aware of. But I guess what's a bit surprising is the number of big time officials that have come forward and said UFO's are indeed real, aliens have been visiting earth, and there are segments of the US government, and global powers that be that are controlling the information flow. Anyway, put your tinfoil hats on and lets talk about the crazy stuff.


Hahaha

Here's something I always wonder about WRT alien theories.

Imagine the effort required to travel from Toronto to Vancouver. Quite a bit of resources go into that, actually. Now think about the effort it took to get to the moon. Now multiply that by, what, a million? A billion?

Doesn't really matter. It would require a lot of effort for aliens to come to earth. There's no doubt.

Given that, why would they not do anything to make it worth their while? It's like flying to Vancouver to buy a bottle of water, but multiplied by a lot. It just doesn't make sense.

But yes, a global conspiracy.
User avatar
Zardoz
Registered Broad
Posts: 12178
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:48 pm
Location: Toronto
Received rep: 145 times
Contact:

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3415 by Zardoz » Wed May 24, 2017 6:12 pm

EB clearly didn't watch much Star Trek. Prime directive and such.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"]Bring us your idiots, your hussies, your blue and your dreamy. Your steady, your huddled, your fisted and creamy. Your villains, your filthy, your cunts and your meese. Your carpenters and fishers and pastors and beasts. Your rednecks, your Safas, your trolls and your Brits. And like all good sailors, we like us some tits.[/size]
User avatar
LeafErikson
Registered Broad
Posts: 30493
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Ingersoll Ontario
Has given rep: 80 times
Received rep: 136 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3416 by LeafErikson » Wed May 24, 2017 6:15 pm

Whit Dickman wrote:
LeafErikson wrote:Any of yous guys watch the Unacknowledged doc? Pretty interesting stuff, tho not a lot of it was stuff that I wasn't really already aware of. But I guess what's a bit surprising is the number of big time officials that have come forward and said UFO's are indeed real, aliens have been visiting earth, and there are segments of the US government, and global powers that be that are controlling the information flow. Anyway, put your tinfoil hats on and lets talk about the crazy stuff.


Hahaha

Here's something I always wonder about WRT alien theories.

Imagine the effort required to travel from Toronto to Vancouver. Quite a bit of resources go into that, actually. Now think about the effort it took to get to the moon. Now multiply that by, what, a million? A billion?

Doesn't really matter. It would require a lot of effort for aliens to come to earth. There's no doubt.

Given that, why would they not do anything to make it worth their while? It's like flying to Vancouver to buy a bottle of water, but multiplied by a lot. It just doesn't make sense.

But yes, a global conspiracy.


You're basing that on your knowledge of what's possible in regards to space travel. Also, who knows where these beings could be from? Maybe they're a lot closer than we expect? lol. Sincerely tho, I have no idea, and don't really believe anything for certain. But I will say there is a lot going on there that does make me wonder. I don't think it's as simple as saying "well why wouldn't they do this or that if they traveled that far?" Because we could never know what the motivation is either. What motivates a human to do a thing may not be the same for a space faring alien. Or, inter-dimensional traveling alien?
User avatar
tbm
Registered Broad
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: in your neighbourhood
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3417 by tbm » Wed May 24, 2017 6:34 pm

They probably just drop by to laugh at us for fucking everything up while they're on their way to another galaxy.
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3418 by clawfirst » Wed May 24, 2017 6:43 pm

Zardoz wrote:EB clearly didn't watch much Star Trek. Prime directive and such.

Pretty sure the prime directive is if it isnt broken fix it again untill you broke it.


And yeah vf soen have a polished pop prog metal vibe. More tool than anything imo.

Canadas opeth, Anciients are a fav of mine atm

Just noticed its a new album...will check it out
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3419 by clawfirst » Wed May 24, 2017 6:49 pm

Oooooh very opethy compared to the prior work
User avatar
LeafErikson
Registered Broad
Posts: 30493
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Ingersoll Ontario
Has given rep: 80 times
Received rep: 136 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3420 by LeafErikson » Wed May 24, 2017 6:59 pm

User avatar
Whit Dickman
Registered Broad
Posts: 2879
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:56 pm
Has given rep: 22 times
Received rep: 101 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3421 by Whit Dickman » Wed May 24, 2017 7:23 pm

LeafErikson wrote:
Whit Dickman wrote:
LeafErikson wrote:Any of yous guys watch the Unacknowledged doc? Pretty interesting stuff, tho not a lot of it was stuff that I wasn't really already aware of. But I guess what's a bit surprising is the number of big time officials that have come forward and said UFO's are indeed real, aliens have been visiting earth, and there are segments of the US government, and global powers that be that are controlling the information flow. Anyway, put your tinfoil hats on and lets talk about the crazy stuff.


Hahaha

Here's something I always wonder about WRT alien theories.

Imagine the effort required to travel from Toronto to Vancouver. Quite a bit of resources go into that, actually. Now think about the effort it took to get to the moon. Now multiply that by, what, a million? A billion?

Doesn't really matter. It would require a lot of effort for aliens to come to earth. There's no doubt.

Given that, why would they not do anything to make it worth their while? It's like flying to Vancouver to buy a bottle of water, but multiplied by a lot. It just doesn't make sense.

But yes, a global conspiracy.


You're basing that on your knowledge of what's possible in regards to space travel. Also, who knows where these beings could be from? Maybe they're a lot closer than we expect? lol. Sincerely tho, I have no idea, and don't really believe anything for certain. But I will say there is a lot going on there that does make me wonder. I don't think it's as simple as saying "well why wouldn't they do this or that if they traveled that far?" Because we could never know what the motivation is either. What motivates a human to do a thing may not be the same for a space faring alien. Or, inter-dimensional traveling alien?


"The lord works in mysterious ways".
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3422 by clawfirst » Wed May 24, 2017 7:24 pm

We sent a rocket to mars to look at rocks....meh
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3423 by clawfirst » Wed May 24, 2017 7:27 pm

However we should be completely overwhelmed by fantastic high res pictures of ufos now if they were around. We all have photo taking super computer phone thingys.

So....
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16283
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 161 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3424 by vf » Wed May 24, 2017 7:38 pm

clawfirst wrote:
Zardoz wrote:EB clearly didn't watch much Star Trek. Prime directive and such.

Pretty sure the prime directive is if it isnt broken fix it again untill you broke it.


And yeah vf soen have a polished pop prog metal vibe. More tool than anything imo.

Canadas opeth, Anciients are a fav of mine atm

Just noticed its a new album...will check it out


Only listened to the new Soen album. Will check out their older stuff. Never really been able to get into Anciients. I'll give them another go.

Also did I tell you about Cult of Luna?



Post-metal, but, when it kicks in it's awesome.
User avatar
LeafErikson
Registered Broad
Posts: 30493
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Ingersoll Ontario
Has given rep: 80 times
Received rep: 136 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3425 by LeafErikson » Wed May 24, 2017 7:40 pm

clawfirst wrote:However we should be completely overwhelmed by fantastic high res pictures of ufos now if they were around. We all have photo taking super computer phone thingys.

So....


Not if the secret agency's are either covering them up, or discrediting the pictures. See man, for ever "rational" explanation you have we "wackadoos" have a perfectly reasonable counter point.. :danson:
User avatar
paulster
Registered Broad
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:44 am
Has given rep: 391 times
Received rep: 163 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3426 by paulster » Wed May 24, 2017 7:44 pm

I bet the aliens we think we see are just future humans experimenting in the early days of time travel.
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3427 by clawfirst » Wed May 24, 2017 7:54 pm

Id bet its just hyperactive imaginations and mental disorders.
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3428 by clawfirst » Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 pm

vf wrote:
clawfirst wrote:
Zardoz wrote:EB clearly didn't watch much Star Trek. Prime directive and such.

Pretty sure the prime directive is if it isnt broken fix it again untill you broke it.


And yeah vf soen have a polished pop prog metal vibe. More tool than anything imo.

Canadas opeth, Anciients are a fav of mine atm

Just noticed its a new album...will check it out


Only listened to the new Soen album. Will check out their older stuff. Never really been able to get into Anciients. I'll give them another go.

Also did I tell you about Cult of Luna?



Post-metal, but, when it kicks in it's awesome.

Will check out.

I dont know. anciients have a very derivative mastodon opeth thing going...and i like it. Ill need to see them live
User avatar
cawbber
Registered Broad
Posts: 14524
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:58 pm
Has given rep: 129 times
Received rep: 76 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3429 by cawbber » Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 pm

Whit Dickman wrote:
LeafErikson wrote:Any of yous guys watch the Unacknowledged doc? Pretty interesting stuff, tho not a lot of it was stuff that I wasn't really already aware of. But I guess what's a bit surprising is the number of big time officials that have come forward and said UFO's are indeed real, aliens have been visiting earth, and there are segments of the US government, and global powers that be that are controlling the information flow. Anyway, put your tinfoil hats on and lets talk about the crazy stuff.


Hahaha

Here's something I always wonder about WRT alien theories.

Imagine the effort required to travel from Toronto to Vancouver. Quite a bit of resources go into that, actually. Now think about the effort it took to get to the moon. Now multiply that by, what, a million? A billion?

Doesn't really matter. It would require a lot of effort for aliens to come to earth. There's no doubt.

Given that, why would they not do anything to make it worth their while? It's like flying to Vancouver to buy a bottle of water, but multiplied by a lot. It just doesn't make sense.

But yes, a global conspiracy.

Aliens would go a long way to unravel the mystery that is Donald Trump's presidency. At the very least we're trapped in an alterante reality.
User avatar
LeafErikson
Registered Broad
Posts: 30493
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 6:46 pm
Location: Ingersoll Ontario
Has given rep: 80 times
Received rep: 136 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3430 by LeafErikson » Wed May 24, 2017 11:29 pm

Elon Musk thinks we're in some kind of simulation, like the Matrix. Except we're a part of the simulation, and don't actually exist.
Philthy Thrillz
Registered Broad
Posts: 25971
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:05 pm
Location: KingsTown
Has given rep: 156 times
Received rep: 274 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3431 by Philthy Thrillz » Thu May 25, 2017 9:18 am

When I was younger I had the idea we were an ant farm of sorts.
User avatar
paulster
Registered Broad
Posts: 1563
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:44 am
Has given rep: 391 times
Received rep: 163 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3432 by paulster » Thu May 25, 2017 12:16 pm

cawbber wrote:
Whit Dickman wrote:
LeafErikson wrote:Any of yous guys watch the Unacknowledged doc? Pretty interesting stuff, tho not a lot of it was stuff that I wasn't really already aware of. But I guess what's a bit surprising is the number of big time officials that have come forward and said UFO's are indeed real, aliens have been visiting earth, and there are segments of the US government, and global powers that be that are controlling the information flow. Anyway, put your tinfoil hats on and lets talk about the crazy stuff.


Hahaha

Here's something I always wonder about WRT alien theories.

Imagine the effort required to travel from Toronto to Vancouver. Quite a bit of resources go into that, actually. Now think about the effort it took to get to the moon. Now multiply that by, what, a million? A billion?

Doesn't really matter. It would require a lot of effort for aliens to come to earth. There's no doubt.

Given that, why would they not do anything to make it worth their while? It's like flying to Vancouver to buy a bottle of water, but multiplied by a lot. It just doesn't make sense.

But yes, a global conspiracy.

Aliens would go a long way to unravel the mystery that is Donald Trump's presidency. At the very least we're trapped in an alterante reality.


It's no mystery. Check out the doc Get Me Roger Stone. It's all explained. Fascinating.
User avatar
Whit Dickman
Registered Broad
Posts: 2879
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:56 pm
Has given rep: 22 times
Received rep: 101 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3433 by Whit Dickman » Thu May 25, 2017 12:26 pm

clawfirst wrote:We sent a rocket to mars to look at rocks....meh


we left stuff on mars. aliens come to earth and are super discrete for some reason.
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16283
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 161 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3434 by vf » Mon May 29, 2017 10:00 pm

I've really fallen down this prog metal hole. Been getting into Porcupine Tree and Leprous last few days.

User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3435 by clawfirst » Mon May 29, 2017 10:13 pm

Sometimes you just want to hear a singer.

I go full power metal sometimes for this
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39104
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 141 times
Received rep: 276 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3436 by clawfirst » Mon May 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Corny...sure

Still rocks

User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16283
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 161 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3437 by vf » Tue May 30, 2017 10:03 am

Everybody needs a little cheese in their life.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4016
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 332 times
Received rep: 199 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3438 by Curry Rage » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:57 pm

Sometimes think about moving back to Canada.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16283
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 161 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3439 by vf » Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:29 pm

That'd be a big step.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4016
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 332 times
Received rep: 199 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3440 by Curry Rage » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:48 am

Well, I'd be able to avoid the largest number of terror attacks just by avoiding Quebecois men.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4016
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 332 times
Received rep: 199 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3441 by Curry Rage » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:51 am

It would be a big step, of course. Starting all over AGAIN plus Mrs. C having to do the same this time. We've bandied the idea about but she's not keen due to the weather. She doesn't like cold and doesn't do well in summer heat either. Next stop, Scotland? At least they still have a semi-functioning NHS.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16283
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 161 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3442 by vf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:45 am

Not liking hot or cold does make it tough lol. We've considered the great trek west before, but, it never happened.
User avatar
tbm
Registered Broad
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: in your neighbourhood
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3443 by tbm » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:32 pm

Curry Rage wrote:It would be a big step, of course. Starting all over AGAIN plus Mrs. C having to do the same this time. We've bandied the idea about but she's not keen due to the weather. She doesn't like cold and doesn't do well in summer heat either. Next stop, Scotland? At least they still have a semi-functioning NHS.


Just come out to BC and get it over with.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4016
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 332 times
Received rep: 199 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3444 by Curry Rage » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:03 pm

tbm wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:It would be a big step, of course. Starting all over AGAIN plus Mrs. C having to do the same this time. We've bandied the idea about but she's not keen due to the weather. She doesn't like cold and doesn't do well in summer heat either. Next stop, Scotland? At least they still have a semi-functioning NHS.


Just come out to BC and get it over with.

Dunno what I'd do.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2833
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3445 by akiberg » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:11 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Well, I'd be able to avoid the largest number of terror attacks just by avoiding Quebecois men.

just reading about the latest attacks in London here now.
is that accelerating the thinking towards a move?
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4016
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 332 times
Received rep: 199 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3446 by Curry Rage » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:13 pm

In the moment last night, yes. Today, only a little.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
tbm
Registered Broad
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: in your neighbourhood
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3447 by tbm » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Curry Rage wrote:
tbm wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:It would be a big step, of course. Starting all over AGAIN plus Mrs. C having to do the same this time. We've bandied the idea about but she's not keen due to the weather. She doesn't like cold and doesn't do well in summer heat either. Next stop, Scotland? At least they still have a semi-functioning NHS.


Just come out to BC and get it over with.

Dunno what I'd do.


Lots of opportunity here, the both of you might even be able to do what you want and live a good life.
User avatar
tbm
Registered Broad
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: in your neighbourhood
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3448 by tbm » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:30 pm

The fucker is the move and getting your feet planted again, I know because I just moved the family out here a little over a year ago. It's overwhelming (move + what the fuck am I going to do) but it will all work out though.
User avatar
tbm
Registered Broad
Posts: 1138
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:02 pm
Location: in your neighbourhood
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3449 by tbm » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:53 pm

akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Well, I'd be able to avoid the largest number of terror attacks just by avoiding Quebecois men.

just reading about the latest attacks in London here now.
is that accelerating the thinking towards a move?


Truly sad what's going on in that city/country, that fucking bullshit is occurring about as often as Sunday breakfast at this point.
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16283
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 161 times

Re: *NSFW* - Professor Dickman's Office Hours and Sometimes Leafs Lounge. Virgin 4.0

Post #3450 by vf » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:12 pm

What's sad is that people are still too fucking stupid and keep blaming it on immigrants and a religion. Has nothing to do at all with countless wars the west has either helped with or instigated and all the coups. Nothing to do with all the bombings. Nah, it's that damned religion.

Return to “The Auston Matthews show”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 5 guests