anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4251 by Curry Rage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Asked and answered, genius.

Does one example make a case? You're smarter than this. Actually, on second thought...

So one billionaire has likely moved his own personal savings out of the country to avoid tax. Big whoop. Doesn't tell me a lot about how the program will work for the country as a whole. Business is just one special interest among many. Tax-avoiding billionaires are another. The suggestion that all that billion would be invested or turn into aggregate demand rather than sit and accrue interest is spurious.

BTW, you're the only one making this question partisan Liberal/CPC. It's not like Manley and a whole lot of other Chretien-era Liberals didn't go for all the neoliberal trickle-down bullshit hook line and sinker just because they wore red undies.

We've actually seen the results of the rules permitting capital flight/offshore holdings, etc. It's slower growth, lack of investment, growing inequality, etc.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4252 by akiberg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:06 pm

you actually made it partisan when you made the assumption that the business owners that were screeching about it were conservatives. that’s about as intuitive as saying basketball players are tall. good for you. and you did all that without a graph.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4253 by Curry Rage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Note the small "c". The bulk of those bitching about this (and trying to whip the *middle class* into a frenzy) are "fiscal conservatives", Manley included. The Chretien/Martin Liberals managed public finances to the right of Harper a lot of the time. They didn't have to fudge the numbers to produce actual surpluses. Just because you don't punctuate doesn't mean the rest of us aren't using standard English. And I was a lot more specific than that about the ideologies and vested interests driving the PR campaign we're seeing.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4254 by Curry Rage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:18 pm

LOL, this is from a National Post article about Manley, etc.

In the background, the Liberals’ proposed tax reforms are also a deep concern for a much-smaller, silent group of Canadians: wealthy business leaders.


Oh yeah. Super silent. Not like wealthy business owners to own media, employ PR/lobby firms, buy advertisement, plant stories in the ears of Op-Ed writers, etc. At least it admits they're a small interest group.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/tax ... ave-manley
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4255 by akiberg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Curry Rage wrote:LOL, this is from a National Post article about Manley, etc.

In the background, the Liberals’ proposed tax reforms are also a deep concern for a much-smaller, silent group of Canadians: wealthy business leaders.


Oh yeah. Super silent. Not like wealthy business owners to own media, employ PR/lobby firms, buy advertisement, plant stories in the ears of Op-Ed writers, etc. At least it admits they're a small interest group.

http://nationalpost.com/news/canada/tax ... ave-manley

well. at least we know influential drummers support the changes. they even have graphs and everything.
lol
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4256 by Curry Rage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Well, I know I am totally shocked that very rich folks don't like that they won't be able to hide money in their kids' sock drawers any more. Less shocked that you don't have a better riposte than "drummer".

guess i need more book lernin to unnerstand all that money guff and fancy repartay.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4257 by akiberg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:06 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Well, I know I am totally shocked that very rich folks don't like that they won't be able to hide money in their kids' sock drawers any more. Less shocked that you don't have a better riposte than "drummer".

guess i need more book lernin to unnerstand all that money guff and fancy repartay.

again, your largess knows no bounds. you are truly a beacon.

don’t pretend you don’t like playing in the mud too little buddy. you’ve just forgotten the shit you sling smells, too.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4258 by Curry Rage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:46 pm

It's not my largesse in question but theirs. I'm just unsurprised by all the pearl-clutching.

Oh, deary! The Pure Evil of suggesting that little Chester can't claim income from Daddy's company while taking bird courses and sunning himself on a beach in Cancun with his buddies! Devil incarnate! How dare he actually have to work to earn his pay/tax relief? I don't like this meritocracy nonsense when it applies to my little Chester! Let those jealous others do the bootstrapping!

:donger:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4259 by akiberg » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:31 pm

Curry Rage wrote:It's not my largesse in question but theirs. I'm just unsurprised by all the pearl-clutching.

Oh, deary! The Pure Evil of suggesting that little Chester can't claim income from Daddy's company while taking bird courses and sunning himself on a beach in Cancun with his buddies! Devil incarnate! How dare he actually have to work to earn his pay/tax relief? I don't like this meritocracy nonsense when it applies to my little Chester! Let those jealous others do the bootstrapping!

:donger:

it’s absolutely your largess that’s in question you slobbering simpleton.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4260 by Curry Rage » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:46 pm

akiberg wrote:it’s absolutely your largess that’s in question you slobbering simpleton.


That'd work better if you could spell largesse.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4261 by Curry Rage » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:15 am

https://www.thestar.com/business/2017/1 ... nafta.html

The fallout of NAFTA failing would be tremendously bad for Canada on many sides. On many sides.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4262 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:11 am

I wouldn’t bang your head too much about it, courage. we’ll just raise taxes and print more money. problem solved.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39330
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 312 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4263 by clawfirst » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:08 am

Some kinda fucked up. Endgame full automation and welfare for all boarderline unemployable people?

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4348076
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4264 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:23 am

clawfirst wrote:Some kinda fucked up. Endgame full automation and welfare for all boarderline unemployable people?

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4348076

i wonder if even one liberal genius sat down and figured out what the cost to collect this tax would amount to.
your tax dollars, hard at work
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4265 by Curry Rage » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:57 am

akiberg wrote:I wouldn’t bang your head too much about it, courage. we’ll just raise taxes and print more money. problem solved.


Aww, cucki thinks he made a clever.

Your first mistake is thinking I believe those to be blanket solutions and not just tools in the box.

Of course, the truth is that those will be two very powerful tools at the Canadians disposal. It won't matter if it's the CPC or the Liberals, in the event of a post-NAFTA recession/contraction, they'll consider QE and ways of maintaining and increasing gov't revenues through tax adjustments. Bet on it.

That's among the lessons from the recovery from the 2008 Crash in the U.S., Eurozone and UK. Here we essentially nationalised the banks and printed hundreds of billions in QE without creating a lick of the inflation all the doomsayers warned about. It took a massive currency devaluation to get inflation above targets. One place the UK erred was in giving all the QE money to banks which has simply lead to tonnes of private consumer debt while the gov't pretends to have reduced the deficit (well, at least before Brexit).

The other error was not re-jigging tax so that corps didn't just borrow QE money and put profits into cash and board bonuses and ensure they reinvested in actual capital and wages to generate a more sustainable long-term recovery. Some of the value of the QE has been lost because our tax system doesn't create the right incentives to keep that money circulating/multiplying (which would also help the tax revenue side). God knows how much of it sits offshore. One of the results is a continued productivity gap with Europe and anaemic wage growth. I.e. corps and the 1% are filling their savings accounts but everyone else hasn't seen a raise in a while and we produce less per hour, in part because we haven't invested in innovation, infrastructure, public services, etc. Now a big hunk of the public's pockets are empty (Brexit devaluation has helped) and there's not much left to buy shit with/create demand. Even small changes to the tax/expenditure could drastically alter that equation, putting more money in the pockets of a greater bulk of the population AND providing the undergirding for more long-term profits for those at the top of the heap. Inequality fucks them too. That's the lesson of Piketty and the other big works on inequality that have come out in the past few years. Or we could just invoke Henry Ford - fascist though he was - who knew that if he paid his workers well and provided benefits, they'd buy his cars.

But you keep bein' cleaver, sport.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4266 by Curry Rage » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:05 am

"He's running out of other people's money and now he's asking CRA to find him more," he said."

-- Conservative finance critic

Not sure whether to laugh or cry at how fucking stupid and oversimplifying this statement is.

:nucks:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16398
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 277 times
Received rep: 173 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4267 by vf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:03 pm

akiberg wrote:
clawfirst wrote:Some kinda fucked up. Endgame full automation and welfare for all boarderline unemployable people?

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4348076

i wonder if even one liberal genius sat down and figured out what the cost to collect this tax would amount to.
your tax dollars, hard at work


u figger moar or less then Barbaric Cultural Practices Hotline?
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4268 by Curry Rage » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:07 pm

Just had this shared with me. Fresh off the presses and germane. A good read so far: http://gabriel-zucman.eu/files/AJZ2017.pdf

TL:DR the scale of tax evasion among top earners is probably even greater than thought. They theorise that this is because they have access to tax evasion expertise and can afford the high prices which factor in insurance against getting caught. Something the "middle class" don't have access to.

Have to read the rest after rehearsal.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4269 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:24 pm

vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:
clawfirst wrote:Some kinda fucked up. Endgame full automation and welfare for all boarderline unemployable people?

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4348076

i wonder if even one liberal genius sat down and figured out what the cost to collect this tax would amount to.
your tax dollars, hard at work


u figger moar or less then Barbaric Cultural Practices Hotline?

you would think someone that goes through life at times acting like a gaping pussy would be more sensitive to something like genital mutilation.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4270 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:30 pm

Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:I wouldn’t bang your head too much about it, courage. we’ll just raise taxes and print more money. problem solved.


Aww, cucki thinks he made a clever.

Your first mistake is thinking I believe those to be blanket solutions and not just tools in the box.

Of course, the truth is that those will be two very powerful tools at the Canadians disposal. It won't matter if it's the CPC or the Liberals, in the event of a post-NAFTA recession/contraction, they'll consider QE and ways of maintaining and increasing gov't revenues through tax adjustments. Bet on it.

That's among the lessons from the recovery from the 2008 Crash in the U.S., Eurozone and UK. Here we essentially nationalised the banks and printed hundreds of billions in QE without creating a lick of the inflation all the doomsayers warned about. It took a massive currency devaluation to get inflation above targets. One place the UK erred was in giving all the QE money to banks which has simply lead to tonnes of private consumer debt while the gov't pretends to have reduced the deficit (well, at least before Brexit).

The other error was not re-jigging tax so that corps didn't just borrow QE money and put profits into cash and board bonuses and ensure they reinvested in actual capital and wages to generate a more sustainable long-term recovery. Some of the value of the QE has been lost because our tax system doesn't create the right incentives to keep that money circulating/multiplying (which would also help the tax revenue side). God knows how much of it sits offshore. One of the results is a continued productivity gap with Europe and anaemic wage growth. I.e. corps and the 1% are filling their savings accounts but everyone else hasn't seen a raise in a while and we produce less per hour, in part because we haven't invested in innovation, infrastructure, public services, etc. Now a big hunk of the public's pockets are empty (Brexit devaluation has helped) and there's not much left to buy shit with/create demand. Even small changes to the tax/expenditure could drastically alter that equation, putting more money in the pockets of a greater bulk of the population AND providing the undergirding for more long-term profits for those at the top of the heap. Inequality fucks them too. That's the lesson of Piketty and the other big works on inequality that have come out in the past few years. Or we could just invoke Henry Ford - fascist though he was - who knew that if he paid his workers well and provided benefits, they'd buy his cars.

But you keep bein' cleaver, sport.

i see...... it's not an oversimplified solution when little drummer boy applies it, but obviously it is now. how elegant.
lol
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4271 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Just had this shared with me. Fresh off the presses and germane. A good read so far: http://gabriel-zucman.eu/files/AJZ2017.pdf

TL:DR the scale of tax evasion among top earners is probably even greater than thought. They theorise that this is because they have access to tax evasion expertise and can afford the high prices which factor in insurance against getting caught. Something the "middle class" don't have access to.

Have to read the rest after rehearsal.


the middle class doesn't have access to the 'big perks' that are available to retail workers as well. maybe you should talk to dumb dumb and alert him to the tax bonanza that's available to him through lemonade stands?
the middle class has *every* opportunity available to join the 1%. that's what's great about where we get to live in this world. you're better off than what, 70-80% (90%?) of the people in the world? you clutch your pearls no differently than anyone else does. the classic moron.... 'but, but the 1% argument'. always good for a guffaw.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Posts: 39330
Joined: Sat May 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Has given rep: 170 times
Received rep: 312 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4272 by clawfirst » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:49 pm

http://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4349651

That was fast.

CRA are indeed the misrepresenting lying cheats we all believe them to be.
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16398
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 277 times
Received rep: 173 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4273 by vf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:02 pm

akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:i wonder if even one liberal genius sat down and figured out what the cost to collect this tax would amount to.
your tax dollars, hard at work


u figger moar or less then Barbaric Cultural Practices Hotline?

you would think someone that goes through life at times acting like a gaping pussy would be more sensitive to something like genital mutilation.


That's seriously your best retort to that gigantic waste of money? They have this silly little program called 9-1-1, it could easily handle all genital mutilation related emergencies.
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16398
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 277 times
Received rep: 173 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4274 by vf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:03 pm

akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Just had this shared with me. Fresh off the presses and germane. A good read so far: http://gabriel-zucman.eu/files/AJZ2017.pdf

TL:DR the scale of tax evasion among top earners is probably even greater than thought. They theorise that this is because they have access to tax evasion expertise and can afford the high prices which factor in insurance against getting caught. Something the "middle class" don't have access to.

Have to read the rest after rehearsal.


the middle class doesn't have access to the 'big perks' that are available to retail workers as well. maybe you should talk to dumb dumb and alert him to the tax bonanza that's available to him through lemonade stands?
the middle class has *every* opportunity available to join the 1%. that's what's great about where we get to live in this world. you're better off than what, 70-80% (90%?) of the people in the world? you clutch your pearls no differently than anyone else does. the classic moron.... 'but, but the 1% argument'. always good for a guffaw.



How many opportunities is that?
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4275 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:34 pm

vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Just had this shared with me. Fresh off the presses and germane. A good read so far: http://gabriel-zucman.eu/files/AJZ2017.pdf

TL:DR the scale of tax evasion among top earners is probably even greater than thought. They theorise that this is because they have access to tax evasion expertise and can afford the high prices which factor in insurance against getting caught. Something the "middle class" don't have access to.

Have to read the rest after rehearsal.


the middle class doesn't have access to the 'big perks' that are available to retail workers as well. maybe you should talk to dumb dumb and alert him to the tax bonanza that's available to him through lemonade stands?
the middle class has *every* opportunity available to join the 1%. that's what's great about where we get to live in this world. you're better off than what, 70-80% (90%?) of the people in the world? you clutch your pearls no differently than anyone else does. the classic moron.... 'but, but the 1% argument'. always good for a guffaw.



How many opportunities is that?

every single one of them
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4276 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:12 pm

vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
u figger moar or less then Barbaric Cultural Practices Hotline?

you would think someone that goes through life at times acting like a gaping pussy would be more sensitive to something like genital mutilation.


That's seriously your best retort to that gigantic waste of money? They have this silly little program called 9-1-1, it could easily handle all genital mutilation related emergencies.

my retort was way funnier than your retort.
the hotline was awful, but so was your attempt at humor.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16398
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 277 times
Received rep: 173 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4277 by vf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:24 pm

akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:
the middle class doesn't have access to the 'big perks' that are available to retail workers as well. maybe you should talk to dumb dumb and alert him to the tax bonanza that's available to him through lemonade stands?
the middle class has *every* opportunity available to join the 1%. that's what's great about where we get to live in this world. you're better off than what, 70-80% (90%?) of the people in the world? you clutch your pearls no differently than anyone else does. the classic moron.... 'but, but the 1% argument'. always good for a guffaw.



How many opportunities is that?

every single one of them


:nucks:
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4278 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:31 pm

vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:

How many opportunities is that?

every single one of them


:nucks:

? great cartoon/response?
and what opportunities does poor vf feel like weren’t/aren’t available to hims?
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16398
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 277 times
Received rep: 173 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4279 by vf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:58 pm

akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:every single one of them


:nucks:

? great cartoon/response?
and what opportunities does poor vf feel like weren’t/aren’t available to hims?


Thats an actual real person. And you're either not understanding the question or intentionally interpreting it incorrectly. Never know with you.
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4280 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:00 pm

vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:
:nucks:

? great cartoon/response?
and what opportunities does poor vf feel like weren’t/aren’t available to hims?


Thats an actual real person. And you're either not understanding the question or intentionally interpreting it incorrectly. Never know with you.

maybe rephrase the question.
I thought I answered it a couple times.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
vf
Registered Broad
Posts: 16398
Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:31 pm
Has given rep: 277 times
Received rep: 173 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4281 by vf » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:04 pm

What would be the point in that?
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4282 by akiberg » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:19 pm

vf wrote:What would be the point in that?

the point in what?
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4283 by Curry Rage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:39 am

akiberg wrote:
the middle class doesn't have access to the 'big perks' that are available to retail workers as well. maybe you should talk to dumb dumb and alert him to the tax bonanza that's available to him through lemonade stands?
the middle class has *every* opportunity available to join the 1%. that's what's great about where we get to live in this world. you're better off than what, 70-80% (90%?) of the people in the world? you clutch your pearls no differently than anyone else does. the classic moron.... 'but, but the 1% argument'. always good for a guffaw.


Assuming mobility is a thing, sure, big guffaw at the notion that everyone should obey the laws enacted by their democratically elected governments regardless of their wealth or position in global society. I wonder if that has anything to do with the Shangri-La we live in? Steal and go to jail. Evade taxes and Cucki says it's okay if you're rich because we all have smart phones and stuff.

As for the rest, did you recite the Pledge of Allegiance while you ran a flag up and down your pole? Beautiful platitude. Terrible hypocrisy. The single greatest determinant of whether or not you're at the top of the heap in the U.S, for example, is who your parents are. I'm sure all the working class folks who get taxed at source and that you're disigenuously using as a fig leaf will love to hear that those people really did work 1 Billion times harder than them so they shouldn't really have to pay their taxes. "Meritocracy".

Good to see even the phrase "1%" sends you off on a programed, but irrelevant, tangent based on ridiculous assumptions about me and much else.

vf said it best.

:nucks:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4284 by Curry Rage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:44 am

Oh lookee here.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... nald-trump

After making up words they said and calling them inflammatory, cucki's objective sources will be calling the IMF Stalinists next, as they did with the Canadian gov't.

I hereby proclaim an equivalent to Godwin's Law for when ideologically-driven tax outragers predictably - and with stunning illiteracy - invoke Marx, Stalin or the Gulags. Cowrage's Law.

Cucki will give the IMF no credence and falsely claim they, and I, are arguing in favour of the necessity of higher taxes rather than simply pulling a few bricks out of the wall of trickle down bullshit.

Barring that, no doubt we'll see the usual lack of reading comprehension, strawman arguments, etc.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4285 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:28 am

Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:
the middle class doesn't have access to the 'big perks' that are available to retail workers as well. maybe you should talk to dumb dumb and alert him to the tax bonanza that's available to him through lemonade stands?
the middle class has *every* opportunity available to join the 1%. that's what's great about where we get to live in this world. you're better off than what, 70-80% (90%?) of the people in the world? you clutch your pearls no differently than anyone else does. the classic moron.... 'but, but the 1% argument'. always good for a guffaw.


Assuming mobility is a thing, sure, big guffaw at the notion that everyone should obey the laws enacted by their democratically elected governments regardless of their wealth or position in global society. I wonder if that has anything to do with the Shangri-La we live in? Steal and go to jail. Evade taxes and Cucki says it's okay I'd you're rich because we all have smart phones and stuff.

As for the rest, did you recite the Pledge of Allegiance while you ran a flag up and down your pole? Beautiful platitude. Terrible hypocrisy. The single greatest determinant of whether or not you're at the top of the heap in the U.S, for example, is who your parents are. I'm sure all the working class folks who get taxed at source and that you're disigenuously using as a fig leaf will love to hear that those people really did work 1 Billion times harder than them so they shouldn't really have to pay their taxes. "Meritocracy".

Good to see even the phrase "1%" sends you off on a programed, but irrelevant, tangent based on ridiculous assumptions about me and much else.

vf said it best.

:nucks:

I never said anything about breaking the law you painfully simple bombastic asshole.
nice little bang session to follow. poor you. not being born to parents who are better off than 90% of the world.
poor little drummer boy, the system is sure stacked against you.
guffaw,
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4286 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:30 am

Curry Rage wrote:Oh lookee here.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... nald-trump

After making up words they said and calling them inflammatory, cucki's objective sources will be calling the IMF Stalinists next, as they did with the Canadian gov't.

I hereby proclaim an equivalent to Godwin's Law for when ideologically-driven tax outragers predictably - and with stunning illiteracy - invoke Marx, Stalin or the Gulags. Cowrage's Law.

Cucki will give the IMF no credence and falsely claim they, and I, are arguing in favour of the necessity of higher taxes rather than simply pulling a few bricks out of the wall of trickle down bullshit.

Barring that, no doubt we'll see the usual lack of reading comprehension, strawman arguments, etc.

oh my, an article from the guardian that ‘proves’ the little drummer boy white. say it ain’t so!!!
enjoy your tiny little day.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4287 by Curry Rage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:21 am

akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:
the middle class doesn't have access to the 'big perks' that are available to retail workers as well. maybe you should talk to dumb dumb and alert him to the tax bonanza that's available to him through lemonade stands?
the middle class has *every* opportunity available to join the 1%. that's what's great about where we get to live in this world. you're better off than what, 70-80% (90%?) of the people in the world? you clutch your pearls no differently than anyone else does. the classic moron.... 'but, but the 1% argument'. always good for a guffaw.


Assuming mobility is a thing, sure, big guffaw at the notion that everyone should obey the laws enacted by their democratically elected governments regardless of their wealth or position in global society. I wonder if that has anything to do with the Shangri-La we live in? Steal and go to jail. Evade taxes and Cucki says it's okay I'd you're rich because we all have smart phones and stuff.

As for the rest, did you recite the Pledge of Allegiance while you ran a flag up and down your pole? Beautiful platitude. Terrible hypocrisy. The single greatest determinant of whether or not you're at the top of the heap in the U.S, for example, is who your parents are. I'm sure all the working class folks who get taxed at source and that you're disigenuously using as a fig leaf will love to hear that those people really did work 1 Billion times harder than them so they shouldn't really have to pay their taxes. "Meritocracy".

Good to see even the phrase "1%" sends you off on a programed, but irrelevant, tangent based on ridiculous assumptions about me and much else.

vf said it best.

:nucks:

I never said anything about breaking the law you painfully simple bombastic asshole.
nice little bang session to follow. poor you. not being born to parents who are better off than 90% of the world.
poor little drummer boy, the system is sure stacked against you.
guffaw,
Responds to study about tax evasion with a defense employing an idiotic ad hominem but surely isn't talking about tax evasion.

:rolleyes:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4288 by Curry Rage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:24 am

akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Oh lookee here.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... nald-trump

After making up words they said and calling them inflammatory, cucki's objective sources will be calling the IMF Stalinists next, as they did with the Canadian gov't.

I hereby proclaim an equivalent to Godwin's Law for when ideologically-driven tax outragers predictably - and with stunning illiteracy - invoke Marx, Stalin or the Gulags. Cowrage's Law.

Cucki will give the IMF no credence and falsely claim they, and I, are arguing in favour of the necessity of higher taxes rather than simply pulling a few bricks out of the wall of trickle down bullshit.

Barring that, no doubt we'll see the usual lack of reading comprehension, strawman arguments, etc.

oh my, an article from the guardian that ‘proves’ the little drummer boy white. say it ain’t so!!!
enjoy your tiny little day.


"Barring that, no doubt we'll see the usual lack of reading comprehension, strawman arguments, etc"

Right on schedule.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4289 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:33 am

well looky here. now.... cool your jets little guy, I know full well this isn’t from that liberal moron beacon of truth that the guardian is.
https://www.google.ca/amp/business.fina ... report/amp

very fun, eh?
it’s almost like there is two interwebs out there. what’s one to believe?
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4290 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 am

Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:
Assuming mobility is a thing, sure, big guffaw at the notion that everyone should obey the laws enacted by their democratically elected governments regardless of their wealth or position in global society. I wonder if that has anything to do with the Shangri-La we live in? Steal and go to jail. Evade taxes and Cucki says it's okay I'd you're rich because we all have smart phones and stuff.

As for the rest, did you recite the Pledge of Allegiance while you ran a flag up and down your pole? Beautiful platitude. Terrible hypocrisy. The single greatest determinant of whether or not you're at the top of the heap in the U.S, for example, is who your parents are. I'm sure all the working class folks who get taxed at source and that you're disigenuously using as a fig leaf will love to hear that those people really did work 1 Billion times harder than them so they shouldn't really have to pay their taxes. "Meritocracy".

Good to see even the phrase "1%" sends you off on a programed, but irrelevant, tangent based on ridiculous assumptions about me and much else.

vf said it best.

:nucks:

I never said anything about breaking the law you painfully simple bombastic asshole.
nice little bang session to follow. poor you. not being born to parents who are better off than 90% of the world.
poor little drummer boy, the system is sure stacked against you.
guffaw,
Responds to study about tax evasion with a defense employing an idiotic ad hominem but surely isn't talking about tax evasion.

:rolleyes:

it’s called tax planning. the necessity of which is well above your banging pay grade, obviously.
keep putting words in my mouth though. you have this whole asshole narrative you’ve created to bang through.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4291 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:37 am

Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Oh lookee here.

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... nald-trump

After making up words they said and calling them inflammatory, cucki's objective sources will be calling the IMF Stalinists next, as they did with the Canadian gov't.

I hereby proclaim an equivalent to Godwin's Law for when ideologically-driven tax outragers predictably - and with stunning illiteracy - invoke Marx, Stalin or the Gulags. Cowrage's Law.

Cucki will give the IMF no credence and falsely claim they, and I, are arguing in favour of the necessity of higher taxes rather than simply pulling a few bricks out of the wall of trickle down bullshit.

Barring that, no doubt we'll see the usual lack of reading comprehension, strawman arguments, etc.

oh my, an article from the guardian that ‘proves’ the little drummer boy white. say it ain’t so!!!
enjoy your tiny little day.


"Barring that, no doubt we'll see the usual lack of reading comprehension, strawman arguments, etc"

Right on schedule.

the guardian?
lmao
good for you little guy
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4292 by Curry Rage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:38 am

Seems to believe the Guardian and the IMF are the same. Tries to shift ground to tangent.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4293 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:42 am

8% of Canadians pay 52% of taxes.
define ‘fair’

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/globalnews. ... s-ctf/amp/
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4294 by Curry Rage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:43 am

akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:I never said anything about breaking the law you painfully simple bombastic asshole.
nice little bang session to follow. poor you. not being born to parents who are better off than 90% of the world.
poor little drummer boy, the system is sure stacked against you.
guffaw,
Responds to study about tax evasion with a defense employing an idiotic ad hominem but surely isn't talking about tax evasion.

:rolleyes:

it’s called tax planning. the necessity of which is well above your banging pay grade, obviously.
keep putting words in my mouth though. you have this whole asshole narrative you’ve created to bang through.

The study was on evasion. Words seem to be above yours.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4295 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:46 am

Curry Rage wrote:Seems to believe the Guardian and the IMF are the same. Tries to shift ground to tangent.

the conclusions drawn from that moron publication are right up there with an endearing little drummer boy and his interpretation of say, a graph. I can pretty much question both without saying the sky is green.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4296 by Curry Rage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:49 am

You might try that. Is it because I'm globally privileged?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4297 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:54 am

Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Responds to study about tax evasion with a defense employing an idiotic ad hominem but surely isn't talking about tax evasion.

:rolleyes:

it’s called tax planning. the necessity of which is well above your banging pay grade, obviously.
keep putting words in my mouth though. you have this whole asshole narrative you’ve created to bang through.

The study was on evasion. Words seem to be above yours.

I wonder if the trust fund kids read the study prior to setting their sights on the tax evading retail workers?
what do you think, little guy?
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4298 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:54 am

Curry Rage wrote:You might try that. Is it because I'm globally privileged?

you’re tiny. i’ll give you that
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Posts: 4207
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 am
Has given rep: 359 times
Received rep: 232 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4299 by Curry Rage » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:57 am

Shit to signal still at high ratio.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
User avatar
akiberg
Registered Broad
Posts: 2834
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:30 am
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4300 by akiberg » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:08 am

Curry Rage wrote:Shit to signal still at high ratio.

I suggest you stop reading the guardian if you are giving serious consideration to improving your ratio.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau

Return to “The Auston Matthews show”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests