anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 193 times
Received rep: 135 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #3951 by vf » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:41 pm

Maybe he just needs to take a big shit in the ocean? I've heard it makes you feel much better about yourself.
akiberg
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 113 times
Received rep: 122 times

Post #3952 by akiberg » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:23 pm

vf wrote:Maybe he just needs to take a big shit in the ocean? I've heard it makes you feel much better about yourself.

i think it can be quite beneficial for a libtard to expel the ranting hypocrisy in them every now and again. doing it in the pristine ocean certainly adds some special meaning to the expulsion.
very shrewd observation, for you , vf. thanks for jumping in and contributing.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 193 times
Received rep: 135 times

Post #3953 by vf » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:48 pm

I've contributed about as much as anybody to this wonderful circle jerk, I just have issues with my inner ear so I get dizzy and need to sit it out for a while sometimes.

On the upside I think I finally figured out why tbm is so angry about being called a racist. He's clearly not, he's just a racist collaborator. Totally different. tbm taught me that.
WTF
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 152 times
Received rep: 211 times

Post #3954 by WTF » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:13 pm

akiberg
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 113 times
Received rep: 122 times

Post #3955 by akiberg » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:06 pm

I think i get it. everyone right of center is now..... racist? the picture screeches at me on *so* many levels, wtf.
so succinct and yet subtle in it's raw liberal brilliance. i trust you have put this on twitter? what a powerful statement you must have made. your little chest must be exploding with pride and exuberance.

in other (less picture booky) news, it looks like the terrorist in finland was targeting women. i guess that's a refreshing change from the indiscriminate terrorism that happened the day before in spain.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
WTF
Registered Broad

Post #3956 by WTF » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:35 pm

Holding right-of-centre views doesn't necessarily make one a racist. Trying to deflect and apologize for murderous neo-Nazis and throwing around terms like "camel-fucker" on the other hand? Probably a better indicator.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 88 times
Received rep: 149 times

Post #3957 by Dynrehab » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:09 pm

vf wrote:Maybe he just needs to take a big shit in the ocean? I've heard it makes you feel much better about yourself.

It felt way better when I took a shit in Calgary, knowing it will be turned into a giant block of waste and headed to a landfill.

I actually feel bad shitting in my ocean, knowing it is completely in my control. But the new treatment plant will lower my guilt.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3958 by Dynrehab » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:13 pm

akiberg wrote:I think i get it. everyone right of center is now.....racist.

No Aki. Everyone is racist. For some it is subconscious, and some it is not. Some intentionally act on it, others don't. Some use racist jokes to get a rise out of people.

Some are just more racist than others.
tbm
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 40 times
Received rep: 54 times

Post #3959 by tbm » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:10 pm

Dynrehab wrote:Might be time for someone to take a break from the flame warz.

I agree.

I was called coke dealer
I was told I was antisemitic yet I have Jewish family, and then I was even told that I only know about them because the moron thinks I looked it up on ancestry.com
I was told I should remember some other fucked up point this creep was trying to make regarding morality when some pedophile fucks my kid

The same person that wants to censor speech and ban other members on this forum for calling his bullshit out.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3960 by tbm » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:15 pm

WTF wrote:Trying to deflect and apologize for murderous neo-Nazis

Anyone in particular you're talking about, perhaps even a quote of anyone saying this kind of nonsense other than some hacks on twitter you keep posting about?

I find your narrative quite repulsive. You sound brainwashed.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3961 by Dynrehab » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:27 pm

tbm wrote:

Anyone in particular you're talking about, perhaps even a quote of anyone saying this kind of nonsense other than some hacks on twitter you keep posting about?

Those who say "both sides are bad" or "Trump Was right" are excusing white supremists behaviour and deflecting this issue.
cawbber
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 111 times
Received rep: 60 times

Post #3962 by cawbber » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:34 pm

Dynrehab wrote:

No Aki. Everyone is racist. For some it is subconscious, and some it is not. Some intentionally act on it, others don't. Some use racist jokes to get a rise out of people.

If everyone is racist then doesn't that mean that no one is racist? #RaceMath
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3963 by Dynrehab » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:05 am

cawbber wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

If everyone is racist then doesn't that mean that no one is racist? #RaceMath

Math is hard!
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 277 times
Received rep: 168 times

Post #3964 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:44 am

tbm wrote:The same person that wants to censor speech and ban other members on this forum for calling his bullshit out.

This has exactly zero to do with me being called out. You'd like to make this all about me. It's not. It's about what you posted.

If I were a "dictator" and wanted to censor speech, I would've done so long ago. We wouldn't be having this conversation because I simply would've deleted all your antisemitic shit and sent you packing. I don't want to censor anyone, I'd rather give you enough rope to hang yourself. You've done a bang up job.

I've rarely had to use the buttons in anger -- for nearly a decade -- because the posters here are nearly 100% self-policing. They make their points, they generally use facts and they are careful not to make the threads here read like Stormfront or Daily Stormer. They don't make up wild antisemitic accusations and post them without support and then do mental gymnastics to avoid the backlash. There's also the fact that I'm pretty fucking lazy.

There are several things you do not understand. I'm going to explain them one time, and whether you get them or not is not my problem. I have attempted to reason, argue, encourage and shock you into either providing evidence or making a retraction.

1. It doesn't matter if your whole family was in Buchenwald, you alone are accountable for what you say. You don't have a get out of jail free card for posting dumb shit no matter who your relatives are.

2. I haven't taken a poll, but I'm nearly certain that the majority of people posting here do not want to read wild antisemitic theories on this forum. I don't see much support for it in the membership. Of course, if there is anyone who wants antisemitic shit on this forum, please let me know. I'm a democrat at heart.

So, here's where I become a big, bad librul dictator and draw an arbitrary line in the sand. When you post shit like this...

So what do we call the coward Nazi collaborator who watched/helped the Nazis send off his own people to the burner

...and do not provide any evidence or reasonable argument for it, I will delete it. Use of buttons will escalate as required.

Since you can't behave like an adult and take responsibility for yourself, can't make reasonable arguments (gawd, it'd be nice if you made even semi-coherent arguments) and seem to lack the judgement to know when you're saying something stupid, I'm going to help you out. I'm going to fulfil your fantasy of being oppressed and treat you like a child.

If you have a problem with this or are feeling oppressed, go piss up a rope. If anyone else has a problem with this, do make yourself known. I'm genuinely open to discussion. Otherwise, I'm done with this.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Transplanted Caper
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 112 times

Post #3965 by Transplanted Caper » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:24 am

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/po ... le1380144/

Billionaire George Soros is threatening to sue the Sun Media chain over a column penned by a conservative gadfly expected to play a key role in the media giant's Sun TV venture.

Soros spokesman Michael Vachon said the chair of Soros Fund Management was deeply upset by a early September Sun Media column by right-wing activist and author Ezra Levant.

In the piece, which has since been removed from Sun chain news websites, Mr. Levant offered his opinion of how Mr. Soros, a Hungarian Jew born in 1930, survived the Nazis.

*plays Jeopardy theme*

https://www.mediaite.com/print/canadas- ... it-threat/

Canada’s largest newspaper chain has published a “retraction and apology” to billionaire philanthropist George Soros. Asreported in Mediaite last Thursday, Canada’s CTV News reported that Soros was suing Sun Media for defamation. On Saturday, The Toronto Sun published a “Retraction and apology to George Soros,” pertaining to a column written by columnist Ezra Levant and published in the tabloid on September 5.
WTF
Registered Broad

Post #3966 by WTF » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:26 am

susf

The Sun referred to as a tabloid rather than a newspaper. Hardly surprising but it's still funny.
Transplanted Caper

Post #3967 by Transplanted Caper » Sun Aug 20, 2017 7:33 am

Well it *is* literally a tabloid, even without the pejorative interpretation.
mcphee
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 92 times
Received rep: 171 times

Post #3968 by mcphee » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:59 am

Gibby the Best wrote:Well it *is* literally a tabloid, even without the pejorative interpretation.

I remember someone explaining to me, many many years ago, that newspapers come in tabloid or broadsheet form. Montreal had 2 English daily broadsheets then and a Sunday tabloid. In French I believe there was 2 tabloids and 1 broadsheet .

Tabloids were good for commuters, easier to handle. It seemed that broadsheets were already deemed more credible, more conservative (the word not the ideology), but tabloid wasn't always strictly a synonym for trash . I'm sure there's history explaining all this but I'd guess NY or London papers were at the core
Transplanted Caper

Post #3969 by Transplanted Caper » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:55 am

mcphee wrote:
Gibby the Best wrote:Well it *is* literally a tabloid, even without the pejorative interpretation.

I remember someone explaining to me, many many years ago, that newspapers come in tabloid or broadsheet form. Montreal had 2 English daily broadsheets then and a Sunday tabloid. In French I believe there was 2 tabloids and 1 broadsheet .

Tabloids were good for commuters, easier to handle. It seemed that broadsheets were already deemed more credible, more conservative (the word not the ideology), but tabloid wasn't always strictly a synonym for trash . I'm sure there's history explaining all this but I'd guess NY or London papers were at the core

Years ago I was incredulously complaining about the Sun being a tabloid and my Dad gave me the history lesson. Without it, I'd no doubt be unaware of it all to this day.
Philthy Thrillz
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 117 times
Received rep: 218 times

Post #3970 by Philthy Thrillz » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:19 am

How about that Matthews kid, eh fellas... What a stud!
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3971 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:35 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
tbm wrote:

Those who say "both sides are bad" or "Trump Was right" are excusing white supremists behaviour and deflecting this issue.

That is absolutely incorrect, no one is making excuses for any of this garbage.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3972 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:52 pm

'Cept you, of course.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3973 by Dynrehab » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:21 pm

tbm wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:
tbm wrote:

Actually, even in this thread two people have excused Trump for blaming both sides equally. And the same two seem to have as much contempt for BLM as the neo-nazi and white supremacy groups.

Do you see the difference between one group being aggressive in protecting equal rights and another group being aggressive in trying to eradicate Multiple races?
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 21 times
Received rep: 124 times

Post #3974 by Craig » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Those two people mostly don't understand how bringing up their dislike for BLM in this context draws, or appears to draw a false equivalency.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3975 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Curry Rage wrote:
tbm wrote:The same person that wants to censor speech and ban other members on this forum for calling his bullshit out.

This has exactly zero to do with me being called out. You'd like to make this all about me. It's not. It's about what you posted.

If I were a "dictator" and wanted to censor speech, I would've done so long ago. We wouldn't be having this conversation because I simply would've deleted all your antisemitic shit and sent you packing. I don't want to censor anyone, I'd rather give you enough rope to hang yourself. You've done a bang up job.

I've rarely had to use the buttons in anger -- for nearly a decade -- because the posters here are nearly 100% self-policing. They make their points, they generally use facts and they are careful not to make the threads here read like Stormfront or Daily Stormer. They don't make up wild antisemitic accusations and post them without support and then do mental gymnastics to avoid the backlash. There's also the fact that I'm pretty fucking lazy.

There are several things you do not understand. I'm going to explain them one time, and whether you get them or not is not my problem. I have attempted to reason, argue, encourage and shock you into either providing evidence or making a retraction.

1. It doesn't matter if your whole family was in Buchenwald, you alone are accountable for what you say. You don't have a get out of jail free card for posting dumb shit no matter who your relatives are.

2. I haven't taken a poll, but I'm nearly certain that the majority of people posting here do not want to read wild antisemitic theories on this forum. I don't see much support for it in the membership. Of course, if there is anyone who wants antisemitic shit on this forum, please let me know. I'm a democrat at heart.

So, here's where I become a big, bad librul dictator and draw an arbitrary line in the sand. When you post shit like this...

So what do we call the coward Nazi collaborator who watched/helped the Nazis send off his own people to the burner

...and do not provide any evidence or reasonable argument for it, I will delete it. Use of buttons will escalate as required.

Since you can't behave like an adult and take responsibility for yourself, can't make reasonable arguments (gawd, it'd be nice if you made even semi-coherent arguments) and seem to lack the judgement to know when you're saying something stupid, I'm going to help you out. I'm going to fulfil your fantasy of being oppressed and treat you like a child.

If you have a problem with this or are feeling oppressed, go piss up a rope. If anyone else has a problem with this, do make yourself known. I'm genuinely open to discussion. Otherwise, I'm done with this.

Big whoop Courage, I don't like Soros, some guy you've read about on the internet extensively, clearly, and have all the answers to, just like everything else about everyone and everything you claim to know, but really don't, clearly.

You have managed defamation, speaking of libel, and something else most people receive a knock on the door by the authorities over the last 48 hours. Have you looked in the mirror lately?

All you guys talk about are the alt-right, the alt-left, these wacko outfits like Antifa, BLM, that protest yet end up acting exactly like the morons they claim to be complaining about. We're also being told that *we* are getting all of this from Alex Jones yet I only see one small group around here constantly posting about Alex Jones, the Joos!, the Muzzies! and Ezra Levant. You're all fawning over this garbage and precisely like 14 year olds one would expect. And the most repulsive part of it is that some morons on here are actually on this forum crafting narrative out of this shit they've read on the internet and trying to connect it to other members on broads. You want to talk about ridiculous?

You Courage, and a few others, are caught up in all the noise. What some of us are talking about, or at least trying to, are current world events like the neo-nazis who murdered last weekend and the Jihadists who went on another murdering spree this week. That is the only real news, are you able to have a discussion about it like an adult or not?
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3976 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:50 pm

Curry Rage wrote:'Cept you, of course.

Nonsense.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3977 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:12 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
tbm wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

Actually, even in this thread two people have excused Trump for blaming both sides equally. And the same two seem to have as much contempt for BLM as the neo-nazi and white supremacy groups.

Do you see the difference between one group being aggressive in protecting equal rights and another group being aggressive in trying to eradicate Multiple races?

Get it right for once. Extremist Neo-Nazis murdered last weekend, extremist Jihadists murdered this week, Antifa is on it's way to being on the same terrorist list as ISIS, BLM activists have murdered cops, is there a difference when the end result is/was murder? Are you asking me to justify any of this chaos because you read about it on a blog, social media and formed an opinion of your own?

Sorry but I don't agree with any of this nonsense.
Craig
Registered Broad

Post #3978 by Craig » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Calling BLM cop killers is about as sensible as calling Catholics an international ring of pedophiles or conservatives resists. The difference between Nazis and BLM is in one group hatred and violence is the founding charter, where in the other it's extremist members who immediately get disowned by the group.
mooseOAK
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 9 times
Received rep: 91 times

Post #3979 by mooseOAK » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:37 pm

When did BLM activists murder cops?
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3980 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:39 pm

Craig wrote:Calling BLM cop killers is about as sensible as calling Catholics an international ring of pedophiles or conservatives resists. The difference between Nazis and BLM is in one group hatred and violence is the founding charter, where in the other it's extremist members who immediately get disowned by the group.

Murder is murder.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3981 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:56 pm

mooseOAK wrote:When did BLM activists murder cops?

These "peaceful" groups that do influence or brainwash people into shooting cops for no other reason than being cops have lost the plot.

tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3982 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:08 pm

Oh look, real news. More useful idiots causing chaos right here in Canada now too and attacking the police.

Police have declared a protest illegal in Quebec City due to "violence and vandalism," after a group of anti-fascists opposed to a far-right gathering set fires and threw bottles at police.

CTV Montreal’s Rob Lurie reports that far-right demonstrators were unable to go ahead with a planned protest against illegal immigration at 2 p.m., after hundreds of far-left anti-fascist demonstrators showed up to counter them.

Lurie reports that the anti-fascist group set off fireworks, lit a garbage can and a flag on fire, threw bottles at police and threw chairs. He said the far-right demonstrators, who had a permit for their rally, responded by heading into a government building.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/quebec-cit ... -1.3553715

Craig
Registered Broad

Post #3983 by Craig » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:36 pm

tbm wrote:
Craig wrote:Calling BLM cop killers is about as sensible as calling Catholics an international ring of pedophiles or conservatives resists. The difference between Nazis and BLM is in one group hatred and violence is the founding charter, where in the other it's extremist members who immediately get disowned by the group.

Murder is murder.

Sure, but attributing the murder to a group that denounced it is dumb.

I'd put more analogies here, but I already did that and you obviously didn't care to acknowledge them.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3984 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:43 pm

tbm wrote:You have managed defamation, speaking of libel, and something else most people receive a knock on the door by the authorities over the last 48 hours.

:donger:

I won't wait up.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3985 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:17 pm

tbm wrote:

These "peaceful" groups that do influence or brainwash people into shooting cops for no other reason than being cops have lost the plot.

Soooo, that'd be "I can't say they have"?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3986 by Dynrehab » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:06 pm

WTF
Registered Broad

Post #3987 by WTF » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:45 pm

Why the objection to halal food? There's a halal pizza parlour near my workplace that makes a good chicken parm and chicken Caesar. The veal sandwich isn't as good but nobody's perfect.
mooseOAK
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 9 times
Received rep: 91 times

Post #3988 by mooseOAK » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:51 pm

tbm wrote:

That was the theory. BLM was initially blamed for:

- A cop who faked a shooting ambush.
- A cop who faked his suicide to make it look like people of colour shot him, for insurance purposes.
- A cop who was killed after inviting people on Craigslist for a threesome.

Police culture in general has shown little regard for the lives of black people which has been proven when their correspondence has been made public.
Craig
Registered Broad

Post #3989 by Craig » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:56 pm

Some cops kill innocent black people. TBM would tell you that makes the NYPD basically the KKK.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3990 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:30 pm

mooseOAK wrote:
tbm wrote:

That was the theory. BLM was initially blamed for:

- A cop who faked a shooting ambush.
- A cop who faked his suicide to make it look like people of colour shot him, for insurance purposes.
- A cop who was killed after inviting people on Craigslist for a threesome.

Police culture in general has shown little regard for the lives of black people which has been proven when their correspondence has been made public.

Yes moose, there are absolutely cops who kill black people because they are racist. There are also people protesting to "fry the pigs". That's not exactly helping the situation in my books.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3991 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:31 pm

Craig wrote:Some cops kill innocent black people. TBM would tell you that makes the NYPD basically the KKK.

No that's just what you think. Go put words in someone else's mouth to craft narrative if that's what you please.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #3992 by Dynrehab » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:51 pm

Wouldn't "fry em' like bacon" indicate an electric chair? As in convict the racist cops who kill innocent black people? Or is that my racial bias?
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #3993 by tbm » Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:54 pm

Dynrehab wrote:Wouldn't "fry em' like bacon" indicate an electric chair? As in convict the racist cops who kill innocent black people? Or is that my racial bias?

Apparently some thugs in Quebec today didn't get the message.

WTF
Registered Broad

Post #3994 by WTF » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:07 am

Gibby the Best wrote:
mcphee wrote:

Years ago I was incredulously complaining about the Sun being a tabloid and my Dad gave me the history lesson. Without it, I'd no doubt be unaware of it all to this day.

You learn something new everyday. I'd never given much thought to the physical form factor of newspapers before.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3995 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:47 am

The most important line in that Global News report about Quebec:

"The perpetrators of the attack haven’t been identified."
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3996 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:57 am

WTF wrote:Why the objection to halal food? There's a halal pizza parlour near my workplace that makes a good chicken parm and chicken Caesar. The veal sandwich isn't as good but nobody's perfect.

Around here critics focus on the method of slaughter.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3997 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 5:38 am

The trouble with assuming a position of faux objectivity focusing on "violence" and "hate" as our main point of analysis is that it doesn't get us close to the root of the problem. They're just symptoms. You end up treating apples like oranges. And honestly, I'm not really sure I care whether you're *feeling* hate. I care why you're feeling it. I care what you do with it, or what you plan to do with it. We recognise that there are moral distinctions between the motives behind violence. Pure pacifism isn't a tenable ethical position, IMO.

Antifascist groups tend to grow reactively to growth in activity by fascists, racists, Nazis, etc. Of course there are excesses, but their fundamental goal is not to create violent solutions to problems. The hint is in the name.

BLM's political focus is on police actions and policy which reflect a longstanding problem with racial bias in legislation and law enforcement. Focussing entirely on their expressions of anger whitewashes the entire history of injustice they're trying to highlight. The reasons folks are mad and prepared to kick ass matter a whole lot. The question is whether their position is justified on the evidence or not. Of course, falsely claiming they've killed people is either rank ignorance or wilful smear.

The hard right have violence and subjugation of people written into their program from the outset. The so-called New Right intellectual movement in Europe has sought to write explicit violence out of their proposals but the pragmatic effect of what they're suggesting usually leads to violence. Throwing immigrants out of a country, for example, is pragmatically always going to be a violent act unless everyone suddenly accepts the racist mindset. Enforcing racial/national segregation leads directly to violence: you can't unmix concrete. They've tried to re-package it as "ethnopluralism" but even a cursory thought about what it would look like in practice shows it for what it is. I will say that there's at least some intellectual rigour in the European New Right. They're bright and some of their analysis is spot on. But the devil is always in the details of the solutions.

Fascist philosophy sees violence as not only necessary but laudable. For many fascist thinkers, violence is good in and of itself as it expresses indomitable will: an unwillingness to be cowed or controlled. We've seen this ethics on the webz in the alt right's evolution from troll logic and iconclasm to out-and-out fascism. There's an interview with Richard Spencer with Charles Barkley and another African American (whose name escapes me) in which Spencer says (roughly) "Why should White people apologise for having been the best at dominating other people?" They are consciously scornful of tolerance and pacificism and their prime objective is to turn culture based around it on its head. Those wishing to stop them are faced with a problem - abrogate their own principle of tolerance and push back or risk destruction. But when they abrogate their principles, fascists then cry "hypocrisy" and they use that to turn frightened centrists against those who are actively trying to protect society from the fascists. Bleating along with them merely emboldens them. It plays right into their explicit strategy. They don't hide it. They deliberately play on what they call a "contradiction".
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3998 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:28 am

It's gotta be hard to maintain a position of racial segregation in the face of science. But they try.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 99746.html
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #3999 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:03 am

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4000 by tbm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 10:34 am

Curry Rage wrote:The most important line in that Global News report about Quebec:

"The perpetrators of the attack haven’t been identified."

Because they are wearing masks, like ISIS, like the KKK. These are people that are now also attacking Canadian police officers yet some would like us to believe are freedom fighters. If this all sounds hilarious it's because it is.

Return to “The Auston Matthews show”