anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 331 times
Received rep: 199 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4001 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:36 am

tbm wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:The most important line in that Global News report about Quebec:

"The perpetrators of the attack haven’t been identified."

Because they are wearing masks, like ISIS, like the KKK. These are people that are now also attacking Canadian police officers yet some would like us to believe are freedom fighters. If this all sounds hilarious it's because it is.

Like people on snowmobiles! You're showing your naiveté, inexperience, or both. If you'd been to many protests like that one, you'd know there's a lot of chaos. It's easy for people to slip in and out unannounced. There's also a long history of infiltration of extremist groups by cops and even by members of competing groups looking to garner information and/or sully the reputation of the group. As always, without being able to pinpoint specific people and/or associations, we have no idea who threw bottles, smashed cameras, etc. Cui bono?

Now, do I think there's anarchists out there who might chuck chairs 50' from cops? Of course there is. They're twats. But, I also think - by watching the videos available online - that the media is sensationalising the violence. This isn't exactly Charlottesville with hundreds of heavily armed men running around and folks beating each other with sticks.

We also know that out of hundreds of protestors, only a small handful were involved in skirmishes with police. Only one smashed a camera. The principle behind the counter-protest remains a good one and deeply in line with Canadian values.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4002 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:53 am

Here's a picture of the bulk of the anti-racism protestors:

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 21 times
Received rep: 143 times

Post #4003 by Craig » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:06 pm

Some cops have been killing innocent black kids, but some would have us believe they're just law enforcement.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4004 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:10 pm

Craig wrote:Some cops have been killing innocent black kids, but some would have us believe they're just law enforcement.

"Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses"?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Post #4005 by tbm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:52 pm

Craig wrote:Some cops have been killing innocent black kids, but some would have us believe they're just law enforcement.

True, some cops have killed innocent black people but I'm not going to delude myself into also thinking all of our Canadian police officers are suddenly *all* racists and pretend like they are actively murdering people in Canada (or other countries) because of someones skin color. My RCMP neighbor is a pretty good guy, just like basically all of the cops I know.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4006 by tbm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:01 pm

akiberg wrote:in other (less picture booky) news, it looks like the terrorist in finland was targeting women. i guess that's a refreshing change from the indiscriminate terrorism that happened the day before in spain.

Looks like they found and shot the scumbag who planned the attacks in Spain last week. Apparently he had a belt strapped around his waist ready to murder many more innocent people. Good riddance.

mcphee
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 96 times
Received rep: 187 times

Post #4007 by mcphee » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:18 pm

tbm wrote:

True, some cops have killed innocent black people but I'm not going to delude myself into also thinking all of our Canadian police officers are suddenly *all* racists and pretend like they are actively murdering people in Canada (or other countries) because of someones skin color. My RCMP neighbor is a pretty good guy, just like basically all of the cops I know.

I remember my RCMP pal as always being a fair minded generous man. I remember my other pal who joined the OPP thinking it was hilarious when they'd pick up, 'drunken Indians' and pretend they were going to shoot them with empty guns. Anecdotal shit is just that. I think that being part of some minority group makes you a target, as is a well to do banker I know in Mtl who gets stopped frequently, she assumes because she's black driving a nice car. Policing these days has some big problems. I have a lot less respect with no questions asked than I had 20 years ago, but I also know that it's fucking horrible that cops die just for being cops in some sort of retaliatory statement. What kind of nut job questions that there are various issues here ?
akiberg
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Post #4008 by akiberg » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:27 pm

mcphee wrote:
tbm wrote:

What kind of nut job questions that there are various issues here ?

in no particular order:
craig
courage
wtf
idiot
vf
gibby the best
claw

(i apologize if i have missed a nut job)
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4009 by tbm » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:32 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Here's a picture of the bulk of the anti-racism protestors:

Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4010 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:35 pm

Yes, we've all seen that. They shouldn't do that.

All the TV and newspaper coverage from various ends of the spectrum shows video/photos of a majority of peaceful protestors, faces in full view.

Edit: LOL, just noticed you're re-tweeting a guy that wasn't there generalising from a small sample and another re-tweet. :colbertsmile:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4011 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:38 pm

mcphee wrote:
tbm wrote:

I remember my RCMP pal as always being a fair minded generous man. I remember my other pal who joined the OPP thinking it was hilarious when they'd pick up, 'drunken Indians' and pretend they were going to shoot them with empty guns. Anecdotal shit is just that. I think that being part of some minority group makes you a target, as is a well to do banker I know in Mtl who gets stopped frequently, she assumes because she's black driving a nice car. Policing these days has some big problems. I have a lot less respect with no questions asked than I had 20 years ago, but I also know that it's fucking horrible that cops die just for being cops in some sort of retaliatory statement. What kind of nut job questions that there are various issues here ?

Nobody really, much to cucki's chagrin.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
mcphee
Registered Broad

Post #4012 by mcphee » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:41 pm

akiberg wrote:
mcphee wrote:
tbm wrote:
What kind of nut job questions that there are various issues here ?

in no particular order:
craig
courage
wtf
idiot
vf
gibby the best
claw

Does playing it's not me it's them, soothe the soul ? I'm at best when I look in the mirror and admit shit.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4013 by akiberg » Mon Aug 21, 2017 1:48 pm

mcphee wrote:
akiberg wrote:
mcphee wrote:

in no particular order:
craig
courage
wtf
idiot
vf
gibby the best
claw

Does playing it's not me it's them, soothe the soul ? I'm at best when I look in the mirror and admit shit.

that's a question I would think would be best asked to the group I just listed, mcphee. I know not what soothes their souls.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
mcphee
Registered Broad

Post #4014 by mcphee » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:00 pm

Crimson flames tied through my ears, rollin' high and mighty traps
Pounced with fire on flaming roads using ideas as my maps
"We'll meet on edges, soon, " said I, proud 'neath heated brow
Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now

Half-wracked prejudice leaped forth, "rip down all hate, " I screamed
Lies that life is black and white spoke from my skull, I dreamed
Romantic facts of musketeers foundationed deep, somehow

Girls' faces formed the forward path from phony jealousy
To memorizing politics of ancient history
Flung down by corpse evangelists, unthought of, though somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then. I'm younger than that now

A self-ordained professor's tongue too serious to fool
Spouted out that liberty is just equality in school
"Equality, " I spoke the word as if a wedding vow

In a soldier's stance, I aimed my hand at the mongrel dogs who teach
Fearing not that I'd become my enemy in the instant that I preach
My existence led by confusion boats, mutiny from stern to bow

Yes, my guard stood hard when abstract threats too noble to neglect
Deceived me into thinking I had something to protect
Good and bad, I define these terms quite clear, no doubt, somehow
Ah, but I was so much older then I'm younger than that now
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4015 by akiberg » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:24 pm

haven't listened to that song in years.
thank-you
Justin Trudeau
Craig
Registered Broad

Post #4016 by Craig » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:48 pm

tbm wrote:

True, some BLM protesters have attacked cops, but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking that all BLM protesters are suddenly *all* militant and murdering cops in Canada (or other countries) because they're assholes. My neighbour with the BLM bumper sticker is a pretty nice, if a bit peachy, waspy lady, like most of the BLM people I know
mcphee
Registered Broad

Post #4017 by mcphee » Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:00 pm

Craig wrote::trump2:
tbm wrote:

True, some BLM protesters have attacked cops, but I'm not going to delude myself into thinking that all BLM protesters are suddenly *all* militant and murdering cops in Canada (or other countries) because they're assholes. My neighbour with the BLM bumper sticker is a pretty nice, if a bit peachy, waspy lady, like most of the BLM people I know

Craig, broads and my old softball team are the groups that I've stuck with the longest. I've always been an anti joiner, a trait I think a lot of us share here. I've always believed that organizations and institutions eventually turn into fucking people playing power games, or perverting stuff for separate agendas. I'm good with you, but I would never head down to the Lodge and join if you sponsored me. He says knowing that Craig is not an Optimist.
Craig
Registered Broad

Post #4018 by Craig » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:12 pm

...what?
mcphee
Registered Broad

Post #4019 by mcphee » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:28 pm

Craig wrote:...what?

I had a moral in there Dad. Organizations eventually turn bad. Assholes looking for power or self aggrandizement make a noble idea into shit. The idea of BLM is great, the idea of standing up to Nazis trying to pass themselves off as free speech enthusiasts is also noble. Problem is that when you use your enemies tactics... Then, the numbers get skewed, 100 masked tough guys get more air play than 1000 preaching diversity. I'd imagine that there are pictures of protesters singing old folk songs but TBM isn't searching them out and copying them.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 89 times
Received rep: 158 times

Post #4020 by Dynrehab » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:20 pm

In Quebec, they protest everything.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4021 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:47 pm

Some great work tearing down a popular myth of the alt right and racists regarding "Irish slavery".

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Zardoz
Registered Broad
Received rep: 145 times

Post #4022 by Zardoz » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:14 pm

I've never heard of this Irish slave myth. There certainly seems to be a lot of ink spilled over it.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
[SIZE="1"]Bring us your idiots, your hussies, your blue and your dreamy. Your steady, your huddled, your fisted and creamy. Your villains, your filthy, your cunts and your meese. Your carpenters and fishers and pastors and beasts. Your rednecks, your Safas, your trolls and your Brits. And like all good sailors, we like us some tits.[/size]
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4023 by akiberg » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:45 pm

"To those fleeing persecution, terror and war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength."
I guess acting the part of bombastic blowhard isn't just courages forte.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/ ... -1.4254851

'we idiot liberals welcome you all' was such a feel goody sound bite. if only it were true.
Justin Trudeau
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4024 by Dynrehab » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:49 am

Under what context are you reading that?

Does it hurt talking out of both sides of your mouth?
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4025 by tbm » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:14 am

mcphee wrote:
Craig wrote:...what?

I had a moral in there Dad. Organizations eventually turn bad. Assholes looking for power or self aggrandizement make a noble idea into shit. The idea of BLM is great, the idea of standing up to Nazis trying to pass themselves off as free speech enthusiasts is also noble. Problem is that when you use your enemies tactics... Then, the numbers get skewed, 100 masked tough guys get more air play than 1000 preaching diversity. I'd imagine that there are pictures of protesters singing old folk songs but TBM isn't searching them out and copying them.

You'll have to forgive me for pointing out the bad apples that ruin it for everyone, that I can certainly admit to. And liking genuine peaceful people just playing music, because that is what I relate to.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4026 by Curry Rage » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:27 am

Zardoz wrote:I've never heard of this Irish slave myth. There certainly seems to be a lot of ink spilled over it.

Lucky you. I get it a lot. Though I still have quite a few townies from highschool on my FB who either go in for dumbservative memes or are hyphenated Irish. I also make an effort to read what the alt right etc. are saying online. Sometimes it's just passed on in a Cliff Clavin-esque sort of way, but often it's wrapped up in a kind of "see, we had it just as bad, why are they always whining?" vibe. I guess taking down Confederate statues is an offense to history but totally rewriting it isn't. HOW WILL WE REMEMBER TEH THINGZ WITHOUT TEH STATUES!?@£?$??
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4027 by Curry Rage » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:49 am

How big is a antifa anyway?

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4028 by Curry Rage » Tue Aug 22, 2017 10:57 am

The machines reflecting ourselves back at us: https://www.wired.com/story/machines-ta ... w-of-women
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4029 by Curry Rage » Tue Aug 22, 2017 11:11 am

Just grabbed this for Kindle and looking forward to digging in:

https://www.byline.com/column/67/article/1789
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4030 by Curry Rage » Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:27 am

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4031 by Curry Rage » Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:43 am

Couldn't be happening to a nicer bunch of guys: https://t.co/MgXt53iukC?amp=1
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4032 by Curry Rage » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:59 am

Of bots and shills and Russian foreign policy:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
WTF
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 167 times
Received rep: 245 times

Post #4033 by WTF » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:39 pm

First letter of each paragraph again, fellas.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4034 by Curry Rage » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:28 pm

The sort of thing that will get noted in the history books. Noice.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 233 times
Received rep: 159 times

Post #4035 by vf » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:58 pm

Another soft whiny "alt-left" fascist whining about good ole'Trumper having the wisdom to condemn both sides in Charlottesville. http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3467 ... e-fighting
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4036 by Curry Rage » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:40 am

vf wrote:Another soft whiny "alt-left" fascist whining about good ole'Trumper having the wisdom to condemn both sides in Charlottesville. http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3467 ... e-fighting

"If you ain't antifascist, what are you?"
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4037 by Curry Rage » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:40 am

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4038 by Curry Rage » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:57 am

Doc Gorka #fakephd gone from the White House, ostensibly pulled by the draft of Bannon's exit.

I'm inclined to think that Bannon isn't entirely wrong when he says "the Trump presidency is over", at least as far as getting his agenda rolling smoothly is concerned. His "economic nationalism" looks DOA despite all the noise about NAFTA. Bannon also seems to be mostly concerned with shoring up the US position vis a vis China for the medium and long term, and the turn toward Afghanistan, etc. doesn't really reflect that. I had an inkling when Kelly was brought in and Mooch was sent packing that some of the more extreme elements were going to be made very uncomfortable in short order. It kind of looks like the progenitors of the would-be Breitbart coup made the tragic error of forgetting to get the military onside.

Anyway, these scumbags will go back to hiding in the tall grass and waiting for another chance to pounce. Bannon will return to his day job flirting with the hardest right in order to pull more moderate conservatives further right and open up a space where they feel emboldened to speak/act on their nativist thoughts. Basically, you use hardcore racism to legitimise and leverage casual, milquetoast, around-the-BBQ racism to get your preferred candidates and program on the agenda. It's all about the Overton Window. This whole thing has always been about cucking the cuckservatives and having them fall into tribalism and stretching to defend ever-more extreme elements, NOT to launch those extreme elements into direct power. Compare with what happened when Stock Day had to expel a bunch of racists from his party to gain legitimacy. Now we have the President of the US flirting with them in order to shore up his base.

Bannon is essentially doing what the European New Right have been talking about for decades. They seized on the observation of the socialist Gramsci that you have to prepare the culture ground for certain ideas before attempting to attack the political field. Breitbart and the usual army of internet trolls have been astroturfing online news culture with far right ideas so as to make their move into the political realm more seamless. They'll be back.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4039 by Dynrehab » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:43 am

Curry Rage wrote:A portrait of a Trumpian patriot: http://amp.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... rpaio.html

#Leadership

I wonder if our 2 alt-right wing nuts will take up a collection for the Latinos and their families who were wronged by this asshole and his clansmen?
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4040 by Curry Rage » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:57 am

Dynrehab wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:A portrait of a Trumpian patriot: http://amp.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... rpaio.html

#Leadership

I wonder if our 2 alt-right wing nuts will take up a collection for the Latinos and their families who were wronged by this asshole and his clansmen?

:bettman:

INCOMING!!!
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4041 by akiberg » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:47 pm

Dynrehab wrote:

#Leadership

if you find something, send me a link.
it must be exceedingly empowering that you and little bang boy aren't required to limit yourself with logic. cute article, *and* it supports your idiot narrative. win win
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4042 by akiberg » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:53 pm

vf wrote:Another soft whiny "alt-left" fascist whining about good ole'Trumper having the wisdom to condemn both sides in Charlottesville. http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3467 ... e-fighting

not limited by his recent dizzy spells, super sleuth googles trump/charlottesville and finds himself a 10 day old article of a republican that doesn't like the donald and his denouncing.
good for you. you just won the interweb.
Justin Trudeau
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4043 by tbm » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:57 pm

Dynrehab wrote:

#Leadership

Hey Dummy.

Your adult brain that still appears to be brainwashed by the race click-bait narrative on social media is pretty repulsive. I have lots, and I mean lots, of Mexican family and spend a ton of time right at that border in Maricopa County but specifically on the Mexican side. You don't have the slightest clue about who you're talking about, it's exactly the same problem Courage has.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4044 by Dynrehab » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:51 pm

If they think other races have it bad, they should try being white.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4045 by Dynrehab » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:53 pm

tbm wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

#Leadership

Hey Dummy.

Your adult brain that still appears to be brainwashed by the race click-bait narrative on social media is pretty repulsive. I have lots, and I mean lots, of Mexican family and spend a ton of time right at that border in Maricopa County but specifically on the Mexican side. You don't have the slightest clue about who you're talking about, it's exactly the same problem Courage has.

So then you will donate to the legal US citizens who were detained by this jerk and his clansmen?

How do you feel about this pardon?
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4046 by Dynrehab » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:31 pm

And I won't point out the low hanging fruit about drug trafficking across the US Mexican border. I know that is a tender spot for you.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4047 by tbm » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:39 pm

Curry Rage wrote:How big is a antifa anyway?

The same group of low lifes that have sprouted up internationally and that dress like ISIS and act like terrorists and communists, proclaiming that everyone are suddenly all racists yet being violent at the same time and that everyone should listen to them or else! The same Antifa that are also made up of fascists and racists themselves, attacking not only white people but also black people and police officers during their "peaceful" protests riots across the globe?

It sure didn't take long to exceed the quota, and already start making arrests from what I hear.

Terrorism is defined as “the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims”. This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. AntiFa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions – and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare AntiFa a terror group – on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... nization-0
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4048 by Dynrehab » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:44 pm

tbm wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:How big is a antifa anyway?

The same group of low lifes that have sprouted up internationally and that dress like ISIS and act like terrorists and communists, proclaiming that everyone are suddenly all racists yet being violent at the same time and that everyone should listen to them or else! The same Antifa that are also made up of fascists and racists themselves, attacking not only white people but also black people and police officers during their "peaceful" protests riots across the globe?

It sure didn't take long to exceed the quota, and already start making arrests from what I hear.

Terrorism is defined as “the use of violence and intimidation in pursuit of political aims”. This definition is the same definition used to declare ISIS and other groups, as terrorist organizations. AntiFa has earned this title due to its violent actions in multiple cities and their influence in the killings of multiple police officers throughout the United States. It is time for the pentagon to be consistent in its actions – and just as they rightfully declared ISIS a terror group, they must declare AntiFa a terror group – on the grounds of principle, integrity, morality, and safety.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... nization-0

Great source;

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petiti ... april-2017

On 11th April 2017, a passenger was forcefully removed from the plane because he refused to give up his seat. He was dragged off brutally and violently. Blood is visible on his face and body. The flight was departing O'Hare Interntaional Airport in Chicago for Louisville, Kentucky.

The passenger explained that he is a doctor and he is on his way to see his patients thus he cannot reschedule his flight. This resulted in him being forcefully dragged off the plane and the force deployed caused him to bleed.

The passenger was shouting that he was chosen to leave the flight only because he is Chinese, according to the news report by the New York Times.

We are calling the federal government to launch an investigation into this incident.

#ChineseLivesMatters
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4049 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:51 am

Dynrehab wrote:
So then you will donate to the legal US citizens who were detained by this jerk and his clansmen?

Are you sure you have the correct mix of ethnicities in your family to even ask that question?

:donger:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4050 by Dynrehab » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:07 am

Curry Rage wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

Are you sure you have the correct mix of ethnicities in your family to even ask that question?

:donger:

Like I said earlier. If you think other races have it bad. You should try being white for a while.

Return to “The Auston Matthews show”