Registered Broad
Has given rep: 331 times
Received rep: 199 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4051 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:34 am

Dynrehab wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:
So then you will donate to the legal US citizens who were detained by this jerk and his clansmen?

How do you feel about this pardon?

Are you sure you have the correct mix of ethnicities in your family to even ask that question?

:donger:

Like I said earlier. If you think other races have it bad. You should try being white for a while.

I feel that burden every day, brother.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 233 times
Received rep: 159 times

Post #4052 by vf » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:05 am

akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:Another soft whiny "alt-left" fascist whining about good ole'Trumper having the wisdom to condemn both sides in Charlottesville. http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3467 ... e-fighting

not limited by his recent dizzy spells, super sleuth googles trump/charlottesville and finds himself a 10 day old article of a republican that doesn't like the donald and his denouncing.
good for you. you just won the interweb.

Naw, I knew of it a while ago, I just knew it'd be a trigger for our little constantly-on-the-attack oil-soaked-snowflake so I waited.
akiberg
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 121 times
Received rep: 123 times

Post #4053 by akiberg » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:53 pm

vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:
vf wrote:Another soft whiny "alt-left" fascist whining about good ole'Trumper having the wisdom to condemn both sides in Charlottesville. http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3467 ... e-fighting

not limited by his recent dizzy spells, super sleuth googles trump/charlottesville and finds himself a 10 day old article of a republican that doesn't like the donald and his denouncing.

Naw, I knew of it a while ago, I just knew it'd be a trigger for our little constantly-on-the-attack oil-soaked-snowflake so I waited.

you knew a while ago that republicans don't like the donald either? good for you, champ.
i hope your dizziness goes away
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
tbm
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 54 times
Received rep: 62 times

Post #4054 by tbm » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:59 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Are you sure you have the correct mix of ethnicities in your family to even ask that question?

You are the last person that should be talking about anyone and their family on broads.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4055 by akiberg » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:03 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
tbm wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:
#Leadership

I wonder if our 2 alt-right wing nuts will take up a collection for the Latinos and their families who were wronged by this asshole and his clansmen?

Hey Dummy.

Your adult brain that still appears to be brainwashed by the race click-bait narrative on social media is pretty repulsive. I have lots, and I mean lots, of Mexican family and spend a ton of time right at that border in Maricopa County but specifically on the Mexican side. You don't have the slightest clue about who you're talking about, it's exactly the same problem Courage has.

So then you will donate to the legal US citizens who were detained by this jerk and his clansmen?

like I don't have near enough information after reading an article from a leftist publication to offer an intelligent comment.
yeah, that's pretty much how I feel.

also, why aren't the illegal US citizens detained by 'this jerk' protected by your outrage? I would think they would need more of your giant moron heart, not less.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4056 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:18 pm

Amazing how far you two can stretch saying nothing of import or quality.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4057 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:19 pm

tbm wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Are you sure you have the correct mix of ethnicities in your family to even ask that question?

You are the last person that should be talking about anyone and their family on broads.

Playing victim again, I see. No one said anything untoward about your family. You just can't read or think.

Still waiting for that "knock on the door" about raising a hypothetical situation on the internet. Do you want my address?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4058 by tbm » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:21 pm

Dynrehab wrote:Great source

Looks like Germany isn't playing around with these anti-fascist/Antifa terrorists anymore either.

BERLIN — An influential website linked to violence at the Group of 20 summit meeting in Hamburg last month has been ordered to shut down, in the first such move against left-wing extremists in the country, officials in Germany said Friday.

Thomas de Maizière, the interior minister, said that the unrest in Hamburg, during which more than 20,000 police officers were deployed and more than 400 people arrested or detained, had been stirred up on the website and showed the “serious consequences” of left-wing extremism.

“The prelude to the G-20 summit in Hamburg was not the only time that violent actions and attacks on infrastructural facilities were mobilized on linksunten.indymedia,” he said, referring to the website.

The Interior Ministry said the website was the “most influential online platform for vicious left-wing extremists in Germany,” and noted that it had been used for years to spread criminal content and to incite violence

The right to demonstrate peacefully is enshrined in the Basic Law, Germany’s 1949 Constitution, but the authorities have taken action against hate speech and incitements to violence. In June, officers raided the homes of 36 people accused of hateful postings on social media. And in January 2016, the Interior Ministry ordered a ban on a right-wing website, “Altermedia Deutschland.”

Linksunten.indymedia, founded in 2008, billed itself as “a weapon in the social struggle” and said it was a “decentrally organized global network of social movements.” The ministry was able to move against the website because it viewed those running it as an “association,” and under German law, those can be blocked for extremist activity. The platform was not accessible on Friday, and the ministry said that its goal was to shut the site permanently.

Raids in the southwestern state of Baden-Württemberg were conducted in the early hours of Friday against several leading members and supporters of the website, the ministry said in a statement.

In Hamburg last month, about 500 police officers and an unknown number of protesters were wounded in clashes. The ministry said that the website had referred to police officers as “pigs” and “murderers,” and had featured instructions for creating Molotov cocktails.

A spokeswoman for the political party The Left, Ulla Jelpke, told the newspaper Die Welt that the ban was an “illegitimate act of censorship” and an “arbitrary limitation of freedom of expression and freedom of the press.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/25/worl ... bsite.html
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4059 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:26 pm

C'mon TBM, rev up all 85 IQ points and read up on what you're talking about. This is what happened in Hamburg:

Hours later, 1,500 black-clad anarchists rampaged through the streets of the city’s Schanzen district, plundering shops and setting fire to cars and trash cans for several hours, the police said. An elite unit of special forces was called in to quell the violence, but only after extensive damage had been done.

It's a good thing they're being shut down. Linking them to people who were - for instance - standing against the Nazis in Charlottesville is stupid. Won't stop you, though. Did Soros pay for them, too?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4060 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:31 pm

vf wrote:
akiberg wrote:

Looks like you got a 2-for-1 from that go. Well done. :wink:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4061 by akiberg » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:38 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Amazing how far you two can stretch saying nothing of import or quality.

go re-read your week of posting to yourself, and laugh. i certainly did.
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4062 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:39 pm

3-for-1.

Do go on.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4063 by tbm » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:46 pm

akiberg wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:Amazing how far you two can stretch saying nothing of import or quality.

I was impressed by his post comparing these fascist terrorists to actual war heroes. That's some special kind of brainwashing.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4064 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:48 pm

Substance = zero.

Do go on.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4065 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:50 pm

TBM's plea to his Alpha goes unrequited.

So sad.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4066 by akiberg » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:25 pm

tbm wrote:
akiberg wrote:

I was impressed by his post comparing these fascist terrorists to actual war heroes. That's some special kind of brainwashing.

the little guy had himself a hell of a week, yes.
i particularly liked the high fiving/circle jerking enjoyed over that 'cleverly' written letter to the donald from the outraged berkeley doucebag.
the tweet about fake antifa accounts was quite illuminating as well. alot of lol's in there.

poor ole omar now wants to visit his al qaeda sister privately. that's a story that warms the heart.
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4067 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:31 pm

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4068 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:35 pm

Nice of you to throw a bone to the halfwit, though.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4069 by akiberg » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:39 pm

Curry Rage wrote:4

you can bang and count? you're like a double threat!!! lol
enjoy your week, bang boy
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4070 by Curry Rage » Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:58 pm

Every week free of you and the retard shitposting is a good week.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 89 times
Received rep: 158 times

Post #4071 by Dynrehab » Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:23 pm

akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:
tbm wrote:

Hey Dummy.

Your adult brain that still appears to be brainwashed by the race click-bait narrative on social media is pretty repulsive. I have lots, and I mean lots, of Mexican family and spend a ton of time right at that border in Maricopa County but specifically on the Mexican side. You don't have the slightest clue about who you're talking about, it's exactly the same problem Courage has.

like I don't have near enough information after reading an article from a leftist publication to offer an intelligent comment.

also, why aren't the illegal US citizens detained by 'this jerk' protected by your outrage? I would think they would need more of your giant moron heart, not less.

Interesting way to deflect the issue. More covert racism, I suppose.

I do wonder if you are aware of it yet, or still oblivious.

Illegal immigrants detained in 140 degree tents is disgraceful. The story, as told over decades by many publications is horrendous and being announced on a Friday night before a hurricane is.......? What word did you use when Omar's payout was announced on a Friday?
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4072 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:26 am

Dynrehab wrote:

Illegal immigrants detained in 140 degree tents is disgraceful. The story, as told over decades by many publications is horrendous and being announced on a Friday night before a hurricane is.......? What word did you use when Omar's payout was announced on a Friday?

It's futile, Idiot. I think the joke is on any of us still hoping for some kind of reasonable and self-aware position from either of them. There's a history with cucki, of course. I played Devil's Advocate years ago when PoM took him on over his blinkered, reactionary bullshit. I shouldn't have in hindsight. It just emboldened him and a couple of others. I deserved the heat I took for that and deserve some for the result. Now, it's just year after year of the same dumb crap; predictable hair-trigger reactionary politics, evasions and whataboutism. I said early in this thread that he'd blown his rhetorical wad at "hair". I stand by that. I think you'll be waiting a long time for any substance.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4073 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:08 am

As for TBM, I know he has a Black Jewish Mexican friend to give him a free pass, but I didn't know you could go downhill from saying Islam was a race. So, how surprised was I to learn that "Soros is a Jew Nazi Helper Who Robbed and Murdered Jews And Wants To Control The Whole World?" It takes some gall to walk that off and keep posting like it was no thing and that all you want is for people to dance to the pretty music, I'll give you that. I shudder to think what's next.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Transplanted Caper
Has given rep: 52 times
Received rep: 147 times

Post #4074 by Transplanted Caper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:58 am

Cabinet shuffle coming today. O'Regan to Veterans Affairs according to CBC. Glen McGregor of CTV saying Kim Rudd could be coming into Cabinet and that Carla Qualtrough (current Minister of Sport) could be getting a promotion. Someone has to get PWGSC (or NRCAN) as Jim Carr currently holds both, and they could also split off Small Business and Tourism from Bardish Chagger who is also the House Leader.
Transplanted Caper

Post #4075 by Transplanted Caper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:08 am

Cobbled together from various sources
O'Regan to Veterans Affairs
Qualtrough to Health
Philpott to a newly split out INAC to focus on Indigenous health
Hehr to Sport and People with Disabilities

We don't know who is getting Public Services. Rumour from last night had Kim Rudd going into Cabinet. She had been the PSEC to Natural Resources, perhaps she goes there and Carr takes PS.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4076 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:20 am

Gibby the Best wrote:Cobbled together from various sources
Qualtrough to Health

We don't know who is getting Public Services. Rumour from last night had Kim Rudd going into Cabinet. She had been the PSEC to Natural Resources, perhaps she goes there and Carr takes PS.

I don't follow Canadian palace intrigue much these days. Is any of this significant from a policy point of view?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4077 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:36 am

Some of those that work forces, are the same that burn crosses...

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/08/busted- ... lM.twitter
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Transplanted Caper

Post #4078 by Transplanted Caper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:46 am

Curry Rage wrote:
Qualtrough to Health

I don't follow Canadian palace intrigue much these days. Is any of this significant from a policy point of view?

Splitting out INAC certainly shows a need for more heavy lifting there. Philpott is considered a star and one of Cabinet's top performers, so I'd expect some more emphasis on Indigenous issues.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4079 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 am

Gibby the Best wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:
Qualtrough to Health

Splitting out INAC certainly shows a need for more heavy lifting there. Philpott is considered a star and one of Cabinet's top performers, so I'd expect some more emphasis on Indigenous issues.

That's a plus. Time for Canada to get down to work on that.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4080 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:55 am

Racist cops in OKKKlahoma...meanwhile in London:

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Transplanted Caper

Post #4081 by Transplanted Caper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:10 pm

Wilson-Raybould who had been Justice Minister is at the shuffle.
Transplanted Caper

Post #4082 by Transplanted Caper » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Some early speculation was inaccurate

akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4083 by akiberg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

deflect? i'm not deflecting anything.
I don't have enough information to comment on 'the jerk' from reading one article from slate. did I type that slow enough for you? good for you for reading up on the story. i'd have to care, first.

omar's payout was announced by an aid a few day's into summer parliament. i believe i said it was a chicken shit move.
obama made a couple hundred of these political pardons. i haven't read up on them, either. maybe you can look into those and see if any of them get your panties wadded up the same?
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4084 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:47 pm

Whatabout Obama?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4085 by akiberg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:02 pm

Curry Rage wrote:Whatabout Obama?

you are such a tiny little man.

whatabout okkklaoma? me post link of racist cop and then me post link of dancing cop. me make point me think.
'canada should get serious about aboriginals'. *so* thought provoking, lol. the same type of drivel got dumb dumb alot of votes.

bang, bang, bang
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4086 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:06 pm

You didn't get "panties" in. Try harder.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4087 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:15 pm

Poor cucki upset by a video of a dancing cop posted because...well...dancing cop.

:donger:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4088 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:04 pm

akiberg wrote:

whatabout okkklaoma? me post link of racist cop and then me post link of dancing cop. me make point me think.

Nah, no point intended. Just news related to a post Zardoz made weeks ago about White Supremacists invading American law enforcement, and a video posted for fun because it was a sunny Monday afternoon.

canada should get serious about aboriginals'. *so* thought provoking, lol.

Panties, tiny, bang....splutter...whirr...

Aboriginal affairs are of near existential importance to the entire Canadian project, IMO. A mature democracy can't move forward without first dealing with its original sins. Germany had to deal with Nazism and the division of the country in two. Eastern European countries have had to deal with the legacy of the Soviet era. We in the UK are still dealing with Ireland, Wales and Scotland - i.e. conquests going back centuries, which Brexit has brought to the fore once again. Colonial countries like Canada, Australia, etc. where the colonists weren't formally expelled through revolution need to dig in and deal with the contradictions that come from their origins. You can't keep calling yourself a bastion of human rights when those who live in your own country continue to be marginalised.

The first step will be to clean up the mess created by the Harper gov't treating FN affairs as an obstacle to his economic/energy policies rather than as fundamental rights claims based both in foundational law and in domestic and international human rights law. This is particularly important for Canada from an international perspective because the soft power of human rights and respect for international law etc. is one of their prime political levers in international affairs. Domestically, it's of cardinal importance for the gov't to begin to uphold fundamental rights and treaty obligations and become an honest broker on FN affairs and for the general non-FN population to get their heads out of their asses. Both from the perspective of dispensing basic justice and to clear up a centuries-long hypocrisy but also from a pragmatic perspective. Sustainable economic development in key resource industries requires that - at the very least - FN be brought to the table as partners when discussing matters that infringe on their claimed rights. The problem can't continually be swept under the carpet or sidestepped through legalistic finagling such as the Harper gov't tried to do.

Frankly, as more and more FN people get educated in law and organise, the obstacle they pose to economic development, etc. is only going to become bigger and bigger and it will cost taxpayers and businesses more and more to litigate what will surely be an endless series of cases. Harper spent 100s of millions of dollars fighting cases against FN claims instead of trying to create a comprehensive policy that would address their legitimate concerns in the right terms. He failed to see that the problem wasn't one of duelling pragmatic/legalistic interests, but based in a much deeper claim to basic justice. To continue that policy would eventually necessitate ever-more repressive police tactics like that seen with Dakota Access, etc. which is not only costly but smacks in the face of Canadian political values and law.

That's without getting to more acute issues like the Human Rights Tribunal judgement vis a vis discrimination against FN children. The Trudeau gov't have at least gotten to the table with FN - which is a major step up on the previous gov't - but they haven't done enough to put their words into practice in regard to that ruling and to other issues like missing women, etc. One can only hope that if TC is right that this shuffle has a "star" going into Aboriginal Affairs, that it's going to start to address some of this shit.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4089 by akiberg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:14 pm

Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:

Nah, no point intended. Just news related to a post Zardoz made weeks ago about White Supremacists invading American law enforcement, and a video posted for fun because it was a sunny Monday afternoon.

canada should get serious about aboriginals'. *so* thought provoking, lol.

Panties, tiny, bang....splutter...whirr...

Aboriginal affairs are of near existential importance to the entire Canadian project, IMO. A mature democracy can't move forward without first dealing with its original sins. Germany had to deal with Nazism and the division of the country in two. Eastern European countries have had to deal with the legacy of the Soviet era. We in the UK are still dealing with Ireland, Wales and Scotland - i.e. conquests going back centuries, which Brexit has brought to the fore once again. Colonial countries like Canada, Australia, etc. where the colonists weren't formally expelled through revolution need to dig in and deal with the contradictions that come from their origins. You can't keep calling yourself a bastion of human rights when those who live in your own country continue to be marginalised.

The first step will be to clean up the mess created by the Harper gov't treating FN affairs as an obstacle to his economic/energy policies rather than as fundamental rights claims based both in foundational law and in domestic and international human rights law. This is particularly important for Canada from an international perspective because the soft power of human rights and respect for international law etc. is one of their prime political levers in international affairs. Domestically, it's of cardinal importance for the gov't to begin to uphold fundamental rights and treaty obligations and become an honest broker on FN affairs and for the general non-FN population to get their heads out of their asses. Both from the perspective of dispensing basic justice and to clear up a centuries-long hypocrisy but also from a pragmatic perspective. Sustainable economic development in key resource industries requires that - at the very least - FN be brought to the table as partners when discussing matters that infringe on their claimed rights. The problem can't continually be swept under the carpet or sidestepped through legalistic finagling such as the Harper gov't tried to do.

Frankly, as more and more FN people get educated in law and organise, the obstacle they pose to economic development, etc. is only going to become bigger and bigger and it will cost taxpayers and businesses more and more to litigate what will surely be an endless series of cases. Harper spent 100s of millions of dollars fighting cases against FN claims instead of trying to create a comprehensive policy that would address their legitimate concerns in the right terms. He failed to see that the problem wasn't one of duelling pragmatic/legalistic interests, but based in a much deeper claim to basic justice. To continue that policy would eventually necessitate ever-more repressive police tactics like that seen with Dakota Access, etc. which is not only costly but smacks in the face of Canadian political values and law.

That's without getting to more acute issues like the Human Rights Tribunal judgement vis a vis discrimination against FN children. The Trudeau gov't have at least gotten to the table with FN - which is a major step up on the previous gov't - but they haven't done enough to put their words into practice in regard to that ruling and to other issues like missing women, etc. One can only hope that if TC is right that this shuffle has a "star" going into Aboriginal Affairs, that it's going to start to address some of this shit.

... take some of the Harper crap out and you actually have strung together a few good thoughts here. You might want to do a bit more reading on what Trudeau has actually accomplished so far in regards to FN's though. Like most of his campaign promises, he hasn't delivered. At all. His re-shuffling of his cabinet today looks like he may be trying to address some of that. I guess we wait and see.
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4090 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:23 pm

So, when I said "they haven't done enough to put their words into practice" you read that I said Trudeau et al had accomplished something? I gave them credit for getting to the table and nothing more.

It's nice that you're defending Harper, but you're just showing your colours. The Harper era was a fucking disaster that set back FN relations decades. Before any future Canadian gov't (incl. Trudeau) can make headway, they'll have to repair all the trust and good will that was destroyed by what was effectively an assimilationist policy. A guy in the oil industry should know as well as anyone that Idle No More wouldn't exist if not in direct response to Harper's bafflingly stupid policy. Shit, not only did he not accomplish what he set out to do in regard to his energy policy - costing hundreds of millions in taxpayer money for litigation along the way - but he managed to help create the largest organised FN rights movement in the country's history. Denying Canada was colonial? All that shit about "old stock Canadians" that simultaneously wrote FN out of Canadian history AND pissed off a huge number of right-thinking non-FN? LOL. It'd be nice to forget, but you can't talk honestly about FN relations today without addressing it.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4091 by Dynrehab » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:37 pm

akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:like I don't have near enough information after reading an article from a leftist publication to offer an intelligent comment.

I don't have enough information to comment on 'the jerk' from reading one article from slate. did I type that slow enough for you? good for you for reading up on the story. i'd have to care, first.

omar's payout was announced by an aid a few day's into summer parliament. i believe i said it was a chicken shit move.
obama made a couple hundred of these political pardons. i haven't read up on them, either. maybe you can look into those and see if any of them get your panties wadded up the same?

The fact you have an opinion on everything (slanted in one direction) but don't care about this shows you are racist. #nananananananananananaleader
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4092 by akiberg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Curry Rage wrote:So, when I said "they haven't done enough to put their words into practice" you read that I said they'd accomplished something? I gave them credit for getting to the table and nothing more.

It's nice that you're defending Harper, but you're showing your colours or your ignorance. The Harper era was a fucking disaster that set back FN relations decades. Before any future Canadian gov't (incl. Trudeau) can make headway, they'll have to repair all the trust and good will that was destroyed by what was effectively an assimilationist policy. A guy in the oil industry should know as well as anyone that Idle No More wouldn't exist if not in direct response to Harper's bafflingly stupid policy. Shit, not only did he not accomplish what he set out to do in regard to his energy policy, but he managed to help create the largest organised FN rights movement in the country's history. Denying Canada was colonial? All that shit about "old stock Canadians" that simultaneously wrote FN out of Canadian history AND pissed off a huge number of right-thinking non-FN? LOL. It'd be nice to forget, but you can't talk honestly about FN relations today without addressing it.

I clearly said take out some of the Harper crap. Not all. Some.

http://www.theharperdecade.com/blog/201 ... st-nations

I see you've done some reading.
We'll see how Justin and his new cabinet does. I'm not going to pass out from holding my breath. You can.
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4093 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:55 pm

akiberg wrote:

Comprehensive.

http://www.theharperdecade.com/blog/2015/7/14/harpers-10-year-war-on-first-nations

Looks like a good piece. Thanks for sharing.

:trump2:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4094 by akiberg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:01 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

The fact you have an opinion on everything (slanted in one direction) but don't care about this shows you are racist. #nananananananananananaleader

i'm glad you shared the article. but, i honestly don't care about border town joe. or trump. or trump pardoning him. or that you care about it. i hope it somehow resolves itself in a meaningful way for you, soon. or, that something requiring more of your moron empathy comes along soon to replace it.
Justin Trudeau
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4095 by akiberg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:02 pm

Curry Rage wrote:
akiberg wrote:

Comprehensive.

http://www.theharperdecade.com/blog/2015/7/14/harpers-10-year-war-on-first-nations

Looks like a good piece. Thanks for sharing.

:trump2:

thanks for posting excerpts from it so i could find it.
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4096 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:05 pm

Never seen it before. Sorry to burst your "I'm a little detective" bubble.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4097 by Dynrehab » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:17 pm

akiberg wrote:i'm glad you shared the article. but, i honestly don't care about border town joe. or trump. or trump pardoning him. or that you care about it. i hope it somehow resolves itself in a meaningful way for you, soon. or, that something requiring more of your moron empathy comes along soon to replace it.

it doesn't impact my privileged white life so therefore Racism doesn't exist
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4098 by tbm » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:17 pm

akiberg wrote:
tbm wrote:
akiberg wrote:go re-read your week of posting to yourself, and laugh. i certainly did.

the little guy had himself a hell of a week, yes.
i particularly liked the high fiving/circle jerking enjoyed over that 'cleverly' written letter to the donald from the outraged berkeley doucebag.
the tweet about fake antifa accounts was quite illuminating as well. alot of lol's in there.

Speaking of Berkeley, the political terrorists known as Antifa/Anti-fascists and their brainwashed foot soldiers couldn't help themselves again yesterday. At least they didn't assault the police like they did in Canada last week.

Just like Normandy.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4099 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:20 pm

TBM still can't count.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad