anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 276 times
Received rep: 168 times

Re: anarchy 1.0 - Kriegsanstifter

Post #4101 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:29 pm

Nah, looks more like run of the mill street violence to me. Now, the 4000 or so folks who showed up and didn't beat up this kid, they had a good thing going. But he should probably be careful where he uses pepper spray. Hypocrisy?

Leave it to TBM to blindly derp out alt right talking points.

Farage? :donger:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 112 times
Received rep: 121 times

Post #4102 by akiberg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:i'm glad you shared the article. but, i honestly don't care about border town joe. or trump. or trump pardoning him. or that you care about it. i hope it somehow resolves itself in a meaningful way for you, soon. or, that something requiring more of your moron empathy comes along soon to replace it.

it doesn't impact my privileged white life so therefore Racism doesn't exist

are you upset/mad you've wasted your white privilege or something, idiot? i get that sense from courage all the time, too.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4103 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Aaaaaand....right back to derping.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4104 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:i'm glad you shared the article. but, i honestly don't care about border town joe. or trump. or trump pardoning him. or that you care about it. i hope it somehow resolves itself in a meaningful way for you, soon. or, that something requiring more of your moron empathy comes along soon to replace it.

You've nailed it.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4105 by akiberg » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:43 pm

Curry Rage wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

You've nailed it.

i get the anger. i'd be pissed off too if i were you.
“No country would find 173 billion barrels of oil in the ground and just leave them there.”
Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4106 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:44 pm

Shocker! TBM's buddies did a bit of editing...

So easy to get fooled these days. Gotta stay vigilant.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4107 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:55 pm

TBM googles away...
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4108 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:18 pm

Gotta smart when you've been waiting all day and you think you've really nailed some vague point about "Normandy" only to find out you're just a diode in a bullshit amplifier.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 40 times
Received rep: 54 times

Post #4109 by tbm » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:39 pm

Yes Courage the masked cowards that burn flags, attack reporters, assault cops, and carry bats to beat people with got pepper sprayed. And to be honest soon their doors and websites are going to get kicked in by law, like Germany has started to do. They deserve to be on the same terrorist list that the KKK and ISIS are on because they're not fooling anyone. None of these morons represent Normandy.

Hate is hate. Violence is violence.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4110 by Curry Rage » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:53 pm

A wiser man would probably hold his tongue about who's fooling who, considering the circumstances. A guy who got fooled into believing Soros did the Holocaust might take a moment to pause. Too bad they didn't get THAT website shut down before someone made an idiot of themselves, huh?

I wonder about the sort of cowards who falsely edit and witlessly pass on videos they think make some grand point about one kind of violence being wrong and then retreat into mindless tautologies (violence is violence...derp) when they get caught.

Why might they do that? Just morons, or something more sinister?

Same sort of people who are easily lead to hyper focus on a few discrete acts in the context of an overwhelmingly peaceful protest and blow them up into a massive ordeal to deflect attention away from their own shit. Farage?

:colbertsmile:

What could be the motivation?
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 88 times
Received rep: 149 times

Post #4111 by Dynrehab » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:08 pm

akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

are you upset/mad you've wasted your white privilege or something, idiot? i get that sense from courage all the time, too.

I'm not wasting my priviledge.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4112 by Curry Rage » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:06 am

tbm wrote:Fake film via Drew Liquerman

I was interested to see the sorts of circles TBM travels in, so had a look down Drew Liquerman's (of Breitbart) thread with the false Berkeley video on it. Lo and behold, it didn't take more than about 10 comments to find one linking *Antifa* to Evil Nazi Jew Killer George Soros. Anyway, a little look down Mr. Liquerman's feed shows him sharing videos from one of the fake Antifa accounts (Beverly Hills Antifa) mentioned in the article I posted last week, among other delights.

Seems Broads has its own sloppy little alt right propagandist here for our edification.

:wink:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 188 times
Received rep: 135 times

Post #4113 by vf » Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:45 am

Not that I want to care about that shit down south, but, it invariably seeps north. Our societies are too inter-connected. Hate growing on our border leads to hate growing up here. Soldiers of Odin has arrived here as have the 3%ers and that far right neo-nazi shit keeps growing. It's why differentiating between nazi's and antifa's(even those who have questionable methods) is so fucking important. Associating them together emboldens the racists to do more and more. I know you get defensive about being called racist because you aren't one, but, by not condemning these groups and equivocating them as being equally bad to antifa groups you're giving them exactly what they want and allow them to creep further into the mainstream. As an extreme example Neo-Nazi's want to kill every POC, and presumably jew, gypsy and homosexual while Antifa wants to kill every Neo-Nazi. I can't say these groups are the same when one group was born out of trying to survive against hatred and I can't equivocate the group that is trying to kill their enemy while that enemy is trying to kill me. If racism wasn't growing then I'd be with you and telling Antifa to bugger off and find a nice tree to smoke some dope under. Racism is growing though and our world is falling apart, at some point you need to choose a side.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4114 by Curry Rage » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:01 am

It's not longer useful to think in purely nationalist terms. "Globalised anti-globalism" is a coordinated transnational effort. We've even got our own little shit hydrant here on insignificant wee Broads.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4115 by tbm » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Curry Rage wrote:

I was interested to see the sorts of circles TBM travels in, so had a look down Drew Liquerman's (of Breitbart) thread with the false Berkeley video on it. Lo and behold, it didn't take more than about 10 comments to find one linking *Antifa* to Evil Nazi Jew Killer George Soros. Anyway, a little look down Mr. Liquerman's feed shows him sharing videos from one of the fake Antifa accounts (Beverly Hills Antifa) mentioned in the article I posted last week, among other delights.

Seems Broads has its own sloppy little alt right propagandist here for our edification.

Just like Normandy.

BERKELEY, CA—Vowing to derail whichever event it is by any means necessary, local Antifa organizers announced plans Monday to disrupt an upcoming neo-Nazi rally or whatever else is going on that day. “We will stop at nothing to prevent these vile fucking neo-Nazi hatemongers from gathering, or, if not them, someone else,” said Sarah Jackson, 26, adding that the only way to end the spread of fascism is to physically confront Nazis, peaceful right-wing protesters, or just random people going about their daily lives. “We need to tell these Hitler-loving fucks or whoever else is standing there, ‘Get out of our city!’ Remember, we’re talking about white supremacist terrorists, people running errands on their lunch breaks, or a group of tourists, so if we have to throw a punch or two, then so fucking be it.” At press time, black-clad Antifa demonstrators screaming “Fascists, go home!” had swarmed a Scandinavian street festival.
vf
Registered Broad

Post #4116 by vf » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:52 am

I'm sure that's a totally legitimate quote.

edit: It's from theOnion

Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4117 by Dynrehab » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:00 pm

vf wrote: It's from theOnion

Whatever shred of creditability was remaining, is no longer.

Violence is violence
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 125 times
Received rep: 228 times

Post #4118 by clawfirst » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:01 pm

This fake news stuff might be dangerous ,eh.
paulster
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 351 times
Received rep: 140 times

Post #4119 by paulster » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:59 pm

Holy shit did buddy up there just spam a theOnion article that he saw on his social media bubble thinking it was real?

I believe the 2014 kids call that a hashtag epic fail.
Transplanted Caper
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 112 times

Post #4120 by Transplanted Caper » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:20 pm

Came in to talk about the CPC Shadow Cabinet but think I'll bask in the glory of this, instead.
vf
Registered Broad

Post #4121 by vf » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:56 pm

http://www.theonion.com/article/antifa- ... azi--56783

Even posted the image from the article.
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #4122 by clawfirst » Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:01 pm

:nice:
tbm wrote:
Curry Rage wrote:

Just like Normandy.

BERKELEY, CA—Vowing to derail whichever event it is by any means necessary, local Antifa organizers announced plans Monday to disrupt an upcoming neo-Nazi rally or whatever else is going on that day. “We will stop at nothing to prevent these vile fucking neo-Nazi hatemongers from gathering, or, if not them, someone else,” said Sarah Jackson, 26, adding that the only way to end the spread of fascism is to physically confront Nazis, peaceful right-wing protesters, or just random people going about their daily lives. “We need to tell these Hitler-loving fucks or whoever else is standing there, ‘Get out of our city!’ Remember, we’re talking about white supremacist terrorists, people running errands on their lunch breaks, or a group of tourists, so if we have to throw a punch or two, then so fucking be it.” At press time, black-clad Antifa demonstrators screaming “Fascists, go home!” had swarmed a Scandinavian street festival.

And its recorded forever.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4123 by Curry Rage » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:29 pm

I can't decide if The Onion is lampooning antifascists or the yellow journalism about them.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Transplanted Caper
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 112 times

Post #4124 by Transplanted Caper » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:34 pm

Gerry Ritz is leaving federal politics according to CTV. Spent 8 years as Agriculture Minister under Harper.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4125 by tbm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:46 pm

Curry Rage wrote:I can't decide if The Onion is lampooning antifascists or the yellow journalism about them.

I'd say they hit the nail right on the head. Anyone that is violent should have their masks taken off and arrested.

According to Berkeley police, the 13 suspects were arrested on suspicion of various offenses, including assault with a deadly weapon, felony assault and violating the Berkeley Municipal Code.

The youngest suspect is a 20-year-old man from Santa Rosa, and the oldest is a 47-year-old man from Portland, Oregon, police said.

Most of the suspects arrested are from Berkeley and Oakland. One suspect is from Sparks, Nevada, police said.

Police said one officer was injured during an arrest and several other officers were struck with paint.

Six people were injured during the demonstrations and were treated by paramedics. Two of those individuals were taken to hospitals for treatment, police said.

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2017/0 ... -violence/
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4126 by tbm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:50 pm

clawfirst wrote:This fake news stuff might be dangerous ,eh.

Sure is.
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #4127 by clawfirst » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:24 pm

One officer "injured"(no further details) and several struck with paint.

Compared to the guy who drove into a crowd and killed a woman...seems pretty tame.

And i didnt even check your source. We will let that be vfs thing.

Cause that was awesome
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #4128 by clawfirst » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:27 pm

This reminds me of a conversation i had with an old journalist/photographer. The internet isnt regulated by the same libel laws as print. Still isnt. Even after that vancouver guy who burkie came after
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4129 by tbm » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:03 pm

clawfirst wrote:One officer "injured"(no further details) and several struck with paint.

Compared to the guy who drove into a crowd and killed a woman...seems pretty tame.

Cause that was awesome

Not sure why there is some type of double standard, is it because they call themselves anti-fascists? They are masked like the KKK are, and they are violent too. That's a pretty good way for a criminal to conceal their identity if they're heading out to assault people in public.

Do we need to actually wait until an officer or really anyone else gets murdered to realize where this is headed?
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #4130 by clawfirst » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:08 pm

Uhhh its because the worst of them throw piss bottles and use general thuggary. No one dies.

Where as the other guys open carry and drive over their opposition?

Truth of the matter is. The violent on both sides are wrong. The other truth is...those of us who arent ready for blood....are really against the right(the social evangelical nonsense right, economically split). Easily 80% of us normies.

So do as you want. But when shit hits the fan. Youre outnumbered 8-1.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4131 by Curry Rage » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:05 am

clawfirst wrote:One officer "injured"(no further details) and several struck with paint.

Cause that was awesome

Exactly. Perspective. But, not only a guy driving a car into a crowd but hundreds of fully armed militia that officials described as having "better equipment than police".

Estimates of the Berkeley antifascist rally vary from 4,000 to 10,000 participants. If 4,000 antifascist demonstrators were really out for blood, things would be a lot worse. Remember the Rodney King riots? Hell, if even the majority of masked groups were interested in really hurting people, there'd be a lot more bloodshed. What you don't see in the press are images of the 99% of antifascists peacefully demonstrating and the folks in the masks largely acting as protectors at the margins of the march to ensure no one hurts the crowd. There have been threats and planning of violence by right wing groups online running up to these events every single time.

TBM's agitprop comparing these people with the KKK and ISIS is exactly the same stuff circulated in memes by Pegida, for example. Verbatim. Cui bono? The inclusion of attacks against people just walking down the street in the Onion satire is a reference to fake news reports circulated by alt right sources that took another video by the same guy who took the original of the fake TBM shared and re-captioned it with a fake story about a guy just going for groceries getting beat up.

In other incidents, alt right activists have passed off real and fake press credentials to get behind the police lines and take photographs of antifascists so they can try to identify and target them. When they're recognised and attacked, they cry "freedom of the press." The antifa masks are because hard right groups analyse photo evidence of antifascists then target them for everything from online trolling to real life harassment and violence. These aren't nice people.

The point of all this alt right agitprop is to decontextualise what is happening. The yellow mainstream media play right along, and suddenly alt righters and their stupid passive diodes forget that the mass media are just "fake news". Remember all those masked Antifa running around punching random mailboxes and lamposts before fascists started showing their faces to be punched? Me neither.

Why am I less worried about a few people injured by a crowd of 4,000 than the hard right? Because history. Because Weimar Germany, the Spanish Civil War and because in the U.S. in the 1930s pro-Nazi rallies of 22,000 or more were held in Madison Square Garden. In each case, scared sheep fence-sitters reacted to antifascists the same way and the fascists know it. "Oh, they're just as bad. Maybe WORSER". Go read the press clippings. In the Spanish Civil War, among the Republicans were folks like George Orwell and Hemingway, but a lot of unsung heroes put their asses on the line because they recognised the threat wasn't local to Spain. They were right. And they were treated terribly by the US and Canadian gov'ts who tried to prevent them volunteering and later kept some of them from enlisting in regular forces in WWII. Some later dubbed them "premature antifascists", as though it's uncouth to arrive a little early to stop Nazis. I'd rather see a little paint and piss spilled on Gavin McInness' Fred Perry and a few skirmishes in the streets reminiscent of a night out in Manchester than have to deal with that all over again.

The far right actively oppose being reasoned with. Argument is just a tool when it suits them. Many of them actively disparage the whole concept of reasoned discourse as a method of settling political scores. Read their shit. The target of those big money forces funding and fomenting the hard right is the fence-sitters. The centre. The majority of Germans weren't hardcore Nazis. But enough of them were willing to see the people fighting them (and the fake enemies they created) as the real threat that they acquiesced. Cucked.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
paulster
Registered Broad

Post #4132 by paulster » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:51 am

tbm wrote:

Cause that was awesome

Not sure why there is some type of double standard, is it because they call themselves anti-fascists? They are masked like the KKK are, and they are violent too. That's a pretty good way for a criminal to conceal their identity if they're heading out to assault people in public.

Do we need to actually wait until an officer or really anyone else gets murdered to realize where this is headed?

I think the both (8?) of you give the media too much credit. Everything we are presented with is pretty much a big steaming pile of bullshit.

tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4133 by tbm » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:51 am

Is Germany "alt-right" Courage?

HAMBURG, Germany — Every Western democracy struggles with the contradictory demands of permitting free expression and maintaining public order. In Germany, the experience of Nazism and Communism highlights the clamor for free speech and how best to protect it.

The violence that marred the Group of 20 summit in Hamburg last week clearly caught the authorities off guard, despite the deployment of more than 20,000 police officers called in from across Germany and its European neighbors. It has opened a searing if familiar debate about who was to blame for the loss of control in some areas where large groups of people expressed their anger at the global political and economic system.

Leftists held the police responsible, not the peaceful protesters, and insisted that guaranteeing nonviolent demonstrations was a basic tenet of German democracy enshrined in the Basic Law, Germany’s 1949 constitution, and upheld by important court rulings over the years.

Equally predictably, conservatives blamed troublemakers for the clashes in Hamburg where they said well-organized vandals disguised themselves as “clash tourists.”

“These were not demonstrators, they were criminal chaos makers,” who rampaged out of control, attacked property and people, looted and burned, the interior minister Thomas de Maizière said Monday. “Chaos makers from Germany and Europe cannot lay claim to political motives,” he said, adding that they are not the pacifists some on the left say they are.

“They are contemptible, violent extremists, just like the neo-Nazis are, and the Islamic terrorists,” he said, adding that anyone who hurls concrete sidewalk slabs at police officers could be accused of attempted murder.

Before the G-20, hundreds of would-be protesters were turned back at Germany’s borders under special controls imposed in recent weeks, Mr. de Maizière said. At least a few hundred demonstrators who did make it to Hamburg came from elsewhere in Europe and had smuggled equipment into Germany as early as two years ago. Their actions were “organized, prepared and orchestrated,” Mr. de Maizière said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/10/worl ... tests.html
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4134 by Curry Rage » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:33 am

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4135 by akiberg » Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:10 pm

Curry Rage wrote:https://promarket.org/raghuram-rajan-populist-outcry-cry-help/

Justin Trudeau
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4136 by Curry Rage » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Brave new world:
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4137 by Curry Rage » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:22 am

tbm wrote:Is Germany "alt-right" Courage?

No, but I'm out of time to waste with you.

*Buy Oil Stocks!*
paulster
Registered Broad

Post #4138 by paulster » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:07 am

An interesting tale regarding tbm's favourite terrorist:

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/medic ... -1.4218853
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4139 by tbm » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:07 pm

Curry Rage wrote:No, but I'm out of time to waste with you.

No it's not apples and oranges as you want to believe and would like others to believe. Masked cowards assaulting people are no different than other masked cowards who assault people. They all belong in jail.
tbm
Registered Broad

Post #4140 by tbm » Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:56 pm

paulster wrote:An interesting tale regarding tbm's favourite terrorist:

http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/world/medic ... -1.4218853

Yes it was a US medic who actually saved Omar Khadr, a person brainwashed by religious ideology, his own family and Al-Qaeda.

The latest is Khadr is looking for more freedom now that he has been given millions of dollars. He wants the ability to visit his controversial sister without being supervised, travel more freely throughout Canada and he wants unrestricted access on the internet without being monitored. I disagree with all of it, much like the pay out.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/o ... -1.4264288
Curry Rage
Registered Broad

Post #4141 by Curry Rage » Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:02 pm

paulster wrote:I think the both (8?) of you give the media too much credit. Everything we are presented with is pretty much a big steaming pile of bullshit.

Cui bono?

https://www.thebeaverton.com/2017/09/an ... orld-rest/
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4142 by Dynrehab » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:21 pm

Was at the fair yesterday and all the Conservatives were wearing "RebelMedia" shirts. I gave them my best alt-left treatment and covered my face and spit at them.

I really should learn to spit first, then cover.

And Liz May was as charming as ever.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4143 by akiberg » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:10 pm

Dynrehab wrote:Was at the fair yesterday and all the Conservatives were wearing "RebelMedia" shirts. I gave them my best alt-left treatment and covered my face and spit at them.

was she somewhat sober?
Justin Trudeau
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #4144 by Dynrehab » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:48 pm

akiberg wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:Was at the fair yesterday and all the Conservatives were wearing "RebelMedia" shirts. I gave them my best alt-left treatment and covered my face and spit at them.

was she somewhat sober?

She was hot. We all were.

It was cook'n out.
akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4145 by akiberg » Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:02 am

Dynrehab wrote:
akiberg wrote:

was she somewhat sober?

She was hot. We all were.

It was cook'n out.

bad day to be wearing your black mask.
a hot sweaty maybe sober Elizabeth May. there's currency for the spank bank.
Justin Trudeau
vf
Registered Broad

Post #4146 by vf » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:48 pm

akiberg
Registered Broad

Post #4147 by akiberg » Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:52 pm

vf wrote:https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154779383031937&id=161231191936

cool
what's the pipeline problem, again?
Justin Trudeau
vf
Registered Broad

Post #4148 by vf » Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:17 pm

According to that story there would be no need for a pipeline as it could all travel by rail.
WTF
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 150 times
Received rep: 211 times

Post #4149 by WTF » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:04 pm

If we can avoid another Lac-Mégantic incident, that's a very good thing.
vf
Registered Broad

Post #4150 by vf » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:13 pm

If the research is accurate and massively scalable it's a gamechanger for safety and pipelines.

Return to “The Auston Matthews show”