TreasyWeasal's Politics Thread of Shitty Takes and Tweets That Now Load

Giving up touchdown after touchdown
Dat Boi
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 317 times
Received rep: 473 times

TreasyWeasal's Politics Thread of Shitty Takes and Tweets That Now Load

Post #1 by Dat Boi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:23 am

I’m not going to sit here and defend kavanaugh because I couldn’t give two shits about him but if you don’t think all these allegations are coming out to delay the vote then you’re bananas.

And yes I know the other side did this to Obama’s so you don’t have to @ me. I get how Washington “works”
shredz
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 2217 times
Received rep: 1054 times

Re: Mike.'s Politics and Brady Stalking Stormy Thread - Oh, we really are going to war with Iran?

Post #2 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:25 am

The guy who says he didn't do it wants the story to fade away as quickly as possible. :hmm:

“I see that some of our colleagues are pushing the theory that Mr Skripal was almost some kind of human rights activist,” Putin said at an energy forum in Moscow when asked about the case.

“He was simply a spy. A traitor to the motherland. He’s simply a scumbag, that’s all,” Putin added, in remarks that drew applause from parts of the audience.

The Russian leader, a former intelligence officer himself, said the Skripal scandal had been artificially exaggerated, but said he thought it would fade from the headlines and that the sooner it quietened down the better.
shredz
Registered Broad

Re: Mike.'s Politics and Brady Stalking Stormy Thread - Oh, we really are going to war with Iran?

Post #3 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:26 am

Dat Boi wrote:I’m not going to sit here and defend kavanaugh because I couldn’t give two shits about him but if you don’t think all these allegations are coming out to delay the vote then you’re bananas.

And yes I know the other side did this to Obama’s so you don’t have to @ me. I get how Washington “works”

I could see it being true and at the same time Dr. Ford being used as a tool for the Democrats, sure.
Dat Boi
Registered Broad

Post #4 by Dat Boi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:33 am

It very well may have happened. So far nothing has come out that would hold any water in court so I'm not going to call for his head either
GM17
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 448 times
Received rep: 674 times

Post #5 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:38 am

I don't think the standard for being on the supreme court is whether you have committed multiple felonies beyond a reasonable doubt

shredz wrote:I could see it being true and at the same time Dr. Ford being used as a tool for the Democrats, sure.

How? she came forward before he was even nominated. They didn't do this for Gorsuch. They wouldn't have anyone to accuse a different nominee. They would've had to know Kavanaugh was being nominated, then found a high school acquaintance who was willing to accuse him of raping her, then find two or three more.
Dat Boi
Registered Broad

Post #6 by Dat Boi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:42 am

Again I don't give two shits about him being nominated but making up accusations about him with no evidence is a shitty slope that no one should go down
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #7 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:42 am

I already presented the evidence
Dat Boi
Registered Broad

Post #8 by Dat Boi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:43 am

No one is corroborating her story from that night
Dat Boi
Registered Broad

Post #9 by Dat Boi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:44 am

It's also really easy to pass a polygraph when a part of your profession is to coach others on how to do so
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 44 times
Received rep: 485 times

Post #10 by Craig » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:45 am

Dat Boi wrote:Again I don't give two shits about him being nominated but making up accusations about him with no evidence is a shitty slope that no one should go down

Assuming accusers are making up their stories is also pretty fucking awful. Especially when they're as credible as they are in this case.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #11 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:48 am

Nobody is refuting her story. lol The guy who was there claimed he'd have to plead the fifth if he testifies. All of the evidence is on her side, and when he's pressed about it he lies repeatedly. fuck him.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #12 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:49 am

GM17 wrote:I don't think the standard for being on the supreme court is whether you have committed multiple felonies beyond a reasonable doubt

shredz wrote:I could see it being true and at the same time Dr. Ford being used as a tool for the Democrats, sure.

How? she came forward before he was even nominated. They didn't do this for Gorsuch. They wouldn't have anyone to accuse a different nominee. They would've had to know Kavanaugh was being nominated, then found a high school acquaintance who was willing to accuse him of raping her, then find two or three more.

You expect me to explain a Fox News talking point? :pacman:

I doubt there are sinister motives behind this but was it ever cleared up why Feinstein didn't bring up the information when she met with Kavanaugh if it were deemed so credible? Was Ford not willing to come forward at that point?
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #13 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:52 am

shredz wrote:
GM17 wrote:I don't think the standard for being on the supreme court is whether you have committed multiple felonies beyond a reasonable doubt

You expect me to explain a Fox News talking point? :pacman:

I doubt there are sinister motives behind this but was it ever cleared up why Feinstein didn't bring up the information when she met with Kavanaugh if it were deemed so credible? Was Ford not willing to come forward at that point?

This was her reasoning from her sworn testimony + Feinstein's original submission of evidence to the FBI.

Who knows though, maybe she was busy coaching people how to pass polygraphs
Dat Boi
Registered Broad

Post #14 by Dat Boi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:52 am

Craig wrote:
Dat Boi wrote:Again I don't give two shits about him being nominated but making up accusations about him with no evidence is a shitty slope that no one should go down

Assuming accusers are making up their stories is also pretty fucking awful. Especially when they're as credible as they are in this case.

I'm sorry that I presume people are innocent until evidence suggests otherwise. I'm a truly awful person
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #15 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:56 am

GM17 wrote:Nobody is refuting her story. lol The guy who was there claimed he'd have to plead the fifth if he testifies. All of the evidence is on her side, and when he's pressed about it he lies repeatedly. fuck him.

My a-ha moment was when he was pressed about the FBI investigation. He looked all of the above re: guilty/hiding something. He knew the FBI checks were during his college years.

I can totally see him being such a square that when he does drink, he lets loose all of his frustrations for "working his butt off" and doesn't give a fuck what he does.

"I worked my butt off" = It's okay I did it because look how well I turned out. Plz dont ruin it all.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #16 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:02 am

I'd say it was the moment where he said "DO YOU. WHAT BEER DO YOU LIKE TO DRINK?! HAVE YOU EVER PASSED OUT? I LIKE BEER!"
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #17 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:04 am

That was the moment I realized he was retarded. Someone with that demeanor should not be on the Supreme Court. He showed his colors.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #18 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:05 am

oh wait, nonono. it's the Democrats carrying out a revenge plot for the Clintons! haha
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #19 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:06 am

Is Craig (The Ders) tenured yet?

I want to report sexual harassment before it kicks in.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #20 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:07 am

GM17 wrote:oh wait, nonono. it's the Democrats carrying out a revenge plot for the Clintons! haha

:donger: forgot about that one.

Fuck was he terrible.
TreasonWeasel
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 936 times
Received rep: 1081 times

Post #21 by TreasonWeasel » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:10 am

To be fair she came forward with this before he was even nominated. Seems as though the libs sat on it a while
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #22 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:13 am

Diane Feinstein - mastermind.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #23 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:14 am

TreasonWeasel wrote:

To be fair she came forward with this before he was even nominated. Seems as though the libs sat on it a while

It's quite possible they war gamed this one out and waited to time it closer to the vote. If true, that's not an injustice to Kavanaugh but of Ford.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #24 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:15 am

GM17 wrote:Diane Feinstein - mastermind.

She really is, though. She's a brilliant politician and knows every trick in the book. No one's going to fight fair against Trump.

She holds a lot of sway in the foreign policy arena too.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #25 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:16 am

fair enough, but she's the one who pushed her to come forward and testify in the end
TreasonWeasel
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 936 times
Received rep: 1081 times

Post #26 by TreasonWeasel » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:17 am

Anyway, in a just world there’s no way Kavanaugh should be confirmed after the way he acted in those hearings, but he will be. No one that screams about democratic conspiracies can be expected to be bipartisan, even if 7/8 of the judges vote along party lines as it is
Craig
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 44 times
Received rep: 485 times

Post #27 by Craig » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:17 am

Dat Boi wrote:
Craig wrote:

I'm sorry that I presume people are innocent until evidence suggests otherwise. I'm a truly awful person

Falsely accusing people of rape is also a crime, which you seem pretty happy to assume someone is guilty of despite a total lack of evidence.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #28 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:21 am

GM17 wrote:fair enough, but she's the one who pushed her to come forward and testify in the end

End of June: Justice Kennedy retires.
July: Feinstein's got the goods in waiting. :mkbert:
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #29 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:21 am

shredz
Registered Broad

Post #30 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:22 am

Craig wrote:
Dat Boi wrote:
Craig wrote:

Falsely accusing people of rape is also a crime, which you seem pretty happy to assume someone is guilty of despite a total lack of evidence.

If it didn't happen, she would have backed out of the hearing under oath. It would have been suicide for her career and everyday life.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #31 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:22 am

shredz wrote:
GM17 wrote:fair enough, but she's the one who pushed her to come forward and testify in the end

End of June: Justice Kennedy retires.
July: Feinstein's got the goods in waiting. :mkbert:

Alzheimers!
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #32 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:27 am

I was hoping someone was sitting behind Ford in some druid hood only to reveal himself as The Greater Grabber.

:vince:
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #33 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:36 am

This "expert" tries to disprove Ford. The comments are all MAGA chodes as well. Fun times.

Also, Ben Shapiro named his latest episode "The Kavanaugh Comeback" :facepalm:
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #34 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:45 am

At 4:19 in, since Ford looked at the committee when asked "Instead of an interview in California, we're having the hearing here today, in five minute increments" - the expert declares that one of the committee members put her up to this.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #35 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:46 am

Ben "Russian Propaganda Shill" Shapiro?
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #36 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:47 am

shredz
Registered Broad

Post #37 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:49 am

GM17 wrote:Ben "Russian Propaganda Shill" Shapiro?

I had the pleasure of watching some of Bannon's doc Trump @War and the best part was Shapiro getting lit up. Otherwise, pure propaganda Goebbels would admire.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #38 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:52 am

Lindsey Graham should put dropped in the middle of Fallujah. 2006 Fallujah.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #39 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:10 pm

I wonder what happens after you pull diplomats out of a country then blame it on the country next door you are itching to go to war with.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #40 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:17 pm

Treaty of Amity gone. Play by the rules world, except for us.

GM17
Registered Broad

Post #41 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:20 pm

enjoy your war fuckwads
åboriginal
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 755 times
Received rep: 527 times

Post #42 by åboriginal » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:20 pm

GM17 wrote:Deltron - mastermind.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #43 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:21 pm

I'm playing up the Alex Jones angle, always claiming war is about to break out but it's turning into a reality.

This is a slow motion creep into conflict. All it will take now is some stupid Iranian swarm on one of our ships, a miscalculation, w/e and its on.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #44 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:22 pm

There’s no statute of limitation on tax fraud. :mkbét:
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #45 by GM17 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:22 pm

ma momma sez i kin git mah naim on a big black slab in warshingtin day-say
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #46 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:24 pm

GM17 wrote:ma momma sez i kin git mah naim on a big black slab in warshingtin day-say

Call me Brian Rafalski, I'm going to be a draft dodger. :paulrus:
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #47 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:30 pm

Carell as Rumsfeld.
Sam Rockwell as W.

åboriginal
Registered Broad

Post #48 by åboriginal » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:37 pm

I came home from seeing tmnt at the sayville movie theater and found my dads yard stick in the garage and was Donatello for several hours. It was a hoot.
shredz
Registered Broad

Post #49 by shredz » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:05 pm

I envy your age advantage just for being able to see them on the big screen. One of the movies I'd really like to see is Tobe Hooper's Texas Chainsaw Massacre in a drive in circa 1974.
åboriginal
Registered Broad

Post #50 by åboriginal » Wed Oct 03, 2018 1:37 pm

Behold the ravages of aaaaage

Also enjoy being young sir, enjoy it. Or cherish it like ol billy said.

Return to “One line team”