2013: Trade Speculation - All of your grinders are belong to us! Shero is now Brian Burke!

Roger Sterling
Registered Broad
Received rep: 1 time

Post #1 by Roger Sterling » Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:40 pm

Rob Rossi is an epic fucktard.

In any case, Pens signed Tom Kostopoulos because they lost Boychuk off waivers (well purposely actually) and needed a depth guy after Beau Bennett and likely another move coming.

I have a feeling TK's days are numbered.

So to recap- Beau is back up, as we all expected since he was down for roster reasons, Boychuk claimed by the Preds who also claimed Butler (watch both do well there) and the Pens signed Kostopoulos who has to clear waivers and let's all pray someone picks him up, lol.
[CENTER][font="Georgia"]“When God closes a door, he opens a dress.”[/font]
ImageImage
[/CENTER]
Gordon Shumway
Registered Broad

Post #2 by Gordon Shumway » Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:56 am

If Nonstopolous getting a contract spells the end of Craig Adams 5 year rein of uselessness I'm all for it, at least Kostopoulos would be a healthy scratch on occasion and win a few of the fights he gets himself into unlike a certain #27 from Harvard.
Roger Sterling
Registered Broad

Post #3 by Roger Sterling » Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:07 pm

I doubt it will, he's just depth right now in case of any more injuries. As it stands, if another player goes down, we have no one for depth so Kostopoulos was needed I guess. Bennett/Jeffrey are the 13th guy. We needed a 14th.

ImageImage

[/CENTER]
Roger Sterling
Registered Broad

Post #4 by Roger Sterling » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:59 pm

Leafs fans crack me up at Boreds. You'd think Kulemin was a god like defensive player that was a selke nominee every year he's been in the league. Now Niskanen who has been a top 4 guy the past year and a half on a CONTENDER, isn't worth Kulemin.

Lol.

I hope he gets traded and it's for garbage and they sit there stunned like the fucktards that they are.

Also funny...

Brent Burns is now a forward again, he sucks at both positions, I can't believe he was drafted that high.

ImageImage

[/CENTER]
Roger Sterling
Registered Broad

Post #5 by Roger Sterling » Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:01 pm

Also Scott Harrington has been basically named the best defenseman in the OHL. And people wonder why the Pens fans there don't want him moved. A top defensive defenseman and shutdown guy, the type of defenseman that we desperately need in the system is a guy we don't want gone? You don't say...lol.

I also read that TIOPS (shit source) said the Pens are interested in Petr Straka, apparently he wasn't signed by the Jackets and is a UFA, the Pens should definitely jump on that. I remember wanting him in that draft year we got Despres (remember how livid I was? Lol). Straka is a RW and a lefty. Having a huge year as an over aged player, would be a nice addition to the Baby Pens.

ImageImage

[/CENTER]
Gordon Shumway
Registered Broad

Post #6 by Gordon Shumway » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:33 pm

I loved the last Straka we had, is inferior Starks anything like superior Starka?
Roger Sterling
Registered Broad

Post #7 by Roger Sterling » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:36 pm

Well when we had Martin, it took like 2 tries to for him to be the guy we all liked, this Straka is a little more raw than that but given some time in the AHL, you never know. Pens are interested though, I just hope Shero actually does sign him. We've lost a few prospects through trades and waivers this year, there is room to add a few even if some of the guys are joining WBS soon (Hanowski, maybe Archibald as well).

I do want Shero to go after Sustr as well though, maybe get rid of Payerl and some other guys that just aren't producing.

Payerl sucks.

ImageImage

[/CENTER]
Gordon Shumway
Registered Broad

Post #8 by Gordon Shumway » Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:06 pm

Roger Sterling wrote:Well when we had Martin, it took like 2 tries to for him to be the guy we all liked, this Straka is a little more raw than that but given some time in the AHL, you never know. Pens are interested though, I just hope Shero actually does sign him. We've lost a few prospects through trades and waivers this year, there is room to add a few even if some of the guys are joining WBS soon (Hanowski, maybe Archibald as well).

I do want Shero to go after Sustr as well though, maybe get rid of Payerl and some other guys that just aren't producing.

Payerl sucks.

I'd sign Hanowski for his hair and beard alone, dude looks like he was rasied in Montana amongst the wild animals.
Roger Sterling
Registered Broad

Post #9 by Roger Sterling » Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:01 pm

Nothing on the trade rumour front, just a bunch of "so and so went to this team's game to scout maybe that team or the other team" type of bullshit.

ImageImage

[/CENTER]
Roger Sterling
Registered Broad

Post #10 by Roger Sterling » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:32 am

I like the idea of Iginla on the Pens, but Shero sure as fuck better not give up Beau Bennett in a package to get him. A 1st and one of the d prospects (not Despres) and one of TK or Jeffrey, sure...that's fair. Iginla supposedly listed Pens as one of the 3 teams, so that means Feaster can either move him or not but if he wants to, he has 3 options. I think the Wings have the toughest road to get Iginla, they can't give up the guys Calgary would want (Smith).

Vancouver could, the other 2 supposed teams that make it 5 teams, LA and Boston...I don't know if they can. Well Boston for sure, LA doesn't have their 1st this year I think.

ImageImage

[/CENTER]
Gordon Shumway
Registered Broad

Post #11 by Gordon Shumway » Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:45 pm

Update City:

In:

Brenden Morrow

Douglas Murray

Out:

Joe Morrow
2 draft picks.
Roger Sterling
Registered Broad

Post #12 by Roger Sterling » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:33 pm

More like...

In: Brendan Morrow, 3rd round (Oilers), and Douglas Murray
Out: 2nd (2013), Conditional (2nd, could drop to 3rd) in 2014, Joe Morrow, and a 5th in 2013.

ImageImage

[/CENTER]
Gordon Shumway
Registered Broad

Post #13 by Gordon Shumway » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 pm

Sad we won't see Murray decapate any Flyers this year.
thejew09
Registered Broad

Post #14 by thejew09 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:50 pm

the Oilers 3rd is basically a wash with the conditional pick that we'll give up (high 3rd versus low 2nd or low 3rd), so basically we got Murray and Morrow for J Morrow, a 2nd and a 5th. The 5th will likely be useless, and the 2nd only has a slight chance of being an NHL player, so not too bad overall really.
"Fuckin Right!" - Mark Recchi
Roger Sterling
Registered Broad

Post #15 by Roger Sterling » Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:09 pm

thejew09 wrote:the Oilers 3rd is basically a wash with the conditional pick that we'll give up (high 3rd versus low 2nd or low 3rd), so basically we got Murray and Morrow for J Morrow, a 2nd and a 5th. The 5th will likely be useless, and the 2nd only has a slight chance of being an NHL player, so not too bad overall really.

I found out it's the lower 3rd of the 2 that the Stars have. They have the Oilers 3rd and the Wild's 3rd. Wild are going to finish higher so we get theirs so the Stars get the better 3rd.

ImageImage

[/CENTER]

Return to “Pittsburgh e-Penis Forum”