[Rated PG-13] Talk about snapchatted dog anuses here

Straight noggin
WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #851 by WarriorOfGandhi » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:41 pm

that's not nearly large enough
stan:getz

Post #852 by stan:getz » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:13 pm

Lifer wrote:A buddy of mine and I will be road tripping to Fort Collins in June. What's the deal with smoking in public out there? We want to do some, ahhhh, golfing.

You can't smoke in public.

Why would you even want to do that?

Are you 15 years old?
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]
[CENTER][font="Trebuchet MS"][color="#4169e1"]Do not fuck with me[/color][/font][/CENTER]
WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #853 by WarriorOfGandhi » Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:45 am

going to Fort Collins to blaze is like going to the Vatican for Yom Kippur. You should spend every second of your days in FoCo doing brewery tours and drinking. Smoke weed after you've gotten your stomach pumped if you still want to.
VLoo
Has given rep: 52 times
Received rep: 72 times

Post #854 by VLoo » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:40 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Drinking is disgusting and unrewarding. You just puke and it tastes like sweat.

Weed gets you feeling delicious and sex becomes making love to Aphrodite even though it's a tubby frump from cowboy jacks, and no barf or indigestion.

Maybe just be better.
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 149 times
Received rep: 295 times

Post #855 by clawfirst » Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:22 am

I don't know what you are talking about.
ABasin

Post #856 by ABasin » Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:18 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Jesus christ are the leafs fans on this site fucking idiot babies.

Jeez, Demp. You having a tough day? I mean, as far as this site and its membership goes, we're all kinda flawed in one way or another, you know? :-)

Post #857 by stan:getz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:03 pm

Quite a strong possibility that Stan:Getz will be buying a new car this weekend.

Anybody want an 2001 Audi A4? Come get it. $3800.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

[CENTER][font="Trebuchet MS"][color="#4169e1"]Do not fuck with me[/color][/font][/CENTER]

Post #858 by stan:getz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 pm

hek wrote:Did you get what's her face pregnant? Minivan time?

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII time

I've wanted one for eleven years. It might finally be happening on Sunday.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Post #859 by stan:getz » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:17 pm

THAR SHE BE
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Post #860 by stan:getz » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:38 am

dempsey_k wrote:Do the fins give you stability while Top Gunning that rocket around the horse farms?

the finns give me sisu
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #861 by WarriorOfGandhi » Wed Apr 02, 2014 10:20 am

that is my favorite commercial ever
WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #862 by WarriorOfGandhi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:05 am

for the second year running, I have won the Avs boreds fantasy league, proving conclusively that I know more about hockey than the rest of them combined
VLoo
Has given rep: 52 times
Received rep: 72 times

Post #863 by VLoo » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:50 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Broads Keeper is the most gung-ho, dedicated, competitive, and fearsome league in the world. You'd inherit a top team and if you don't tend to it, would wind up with a lotto pick.

Or you could inherit a shitty team and hang out in the basement for a while and keep me company.
WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #864 by WarriorOfGandhi » Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:40 pm

I don't know if I have the dedication for a keeper league. Maybe come summertime.
MP
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 144 times
Received rep: 263 times

Post #865 by MP » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:17 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Broads Keeper is the most gung-ho, dedicated, competitive, and fearsome league in the world. You'd inherit a top team and if you don't tend to it, would wind up with a lotto pick.

This makes me feel good...
Alex Jones

Post #866 by Alex Jones » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:59 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Drinking is disgusting and unrewarding. You just puke and it tastes like sweat.

Weed gets you feeling delicious and sex becomes making love to Aphrodite even though it's a tubby frump from cowboy jacks, and no barf or indigestion.

As a somewhat professional drinker, you are clearly wrong.

Of course, I drink vodka straight anymore, so I may not be the person to listen to.
Life's like a dice game and I'm in to win.

Post #867 by stan:getz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:18 am

LSD is fun.

Molly is meh IMO. It's hard to find pure, and speed blows unicorn rainbows.

Post #868 by stan:getz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:36 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Apparently they've discovered that e treats clinical depression very well.

So does cocaine.

Have you ever come down from either of these drugs?

Benefit does not outweigh the total fucking disappointment coming down.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

ABasin

Post #869 by ABasin » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:59 am

dempsey_k wrote:Here's how my relationship with alcohol has slowly wound down:

1 I'd always been a lightweight but have suddenly developed a stronger resistance to it in recent years, requiring me to drink nearly 2/5ths of a .750ml bottle to get nicely drunk. And that's only for 2hrs of fun, 4-6hrs of sickness and bad taste in my mouth if I don't watch it. And if I have too little (3 fingers of scotch or w/e) it's only light headed and fun for 30 minutes and then it's gone.

2 Older I've gotten, the more hangovers I get. The more I get dehydrated and wake having to pee, immediately becoming light headed and losing strength after I whizz. I rarely barf, but I have a couple times in recent years and it was .... oh god, so terrible.

3 Some people become aggressive and mean when they drink, but I'm the opposite. When I'm drunk, I have to be super nice to everybody, even if they don't deserve it and are assholes. I've woken up regretting being nice to people countless times. In fact, I've done that on here once or twice. At parties, I network and make a lot of new friends. I'm not an annoying drunk at all, I become charismatic and fun. I am not either naturally. I'm snarky and subdued and hate everyone. It creates bad situations that take years to play out because I don't like losing connections, even if they were made when the devil on my shoulder is drowned by Black Label and the proper Lutheran angel on the other shoulder has taken the wheel, and has driven us straight to Unmeaningful Friendshipsville.

4 Being DD for a summer a few years ago while clubbing showed me how much I hated clubbing, the circle I was with, etc. I always thought I was having fun and yeah some drama on the side but whatever BUTTS BOOBS THUMPING MUSIC YEAH. Going sober made me realize a) some of my friends are severe alcoholics who cause a lot of problems and are emotional cripples, b) the astoundingly gorgeous models weren't actually partying with -me- I was just gawking at them. c) the ladies who were in my league and on my wavelength were NOT at clubs or bars but at much more boring places. d) when your sense of fun is colored by getting ripped, you're precluding the ability to actually judge if you're having fun or not. Pregaming with Bacardi 151 and then getting a Long Island Iced Tea and then propping yourself up against a wall for an hour while the bouncer next to you thinks you're just chilling otherwise he'd throw you into the gutter is not actually having fun in any way.

Despite all that, I enjoy having a few beers or a few glasses of Jameson. Summer is almost here so that means margaritas and tequila every other weekend. I've managed adapting to my aging decrepit body's altered capabilities to imbibe poison, and it mostly means just staying light and loosening up with friends or while reading Hemingway or Homer (neither make sense without at least 4 Paulaner Salvators). But the trips I require are inadequately propelled by alcohol. The Gaunge adequately gets me there. E and LSD I haven't tried yet, but I bet they're fucking fun.

Interesting set of thoughts, Demp. I also am retired from a rather active drug past - only drink beer now. I stopped the acid/coke/etc "heavier" shit years ago, mostly because I moved away from the buddies I grew up with doing it with, and really had a hard time trusting any other people with whom the opportunity arose. That may sound strange, but I just never really wanted to trip with anyone but my crew I grew up with doing that stuff. So, it just sort of faded away and never came back. I guess looking back, it was always about the people, not the drugs. I enjoyed acid a lot though.

As far as booze goes, I just got tired of feeling shitty. I was a big vodka guy in my early 20s, was a pretty heavy drinker, and was having a very hard time sleeping during nights that I drank. I'd fall asleep just fine, but then wake up 5-10 times a night - to piss, was thirsty, was sweating, or for no reason at all. I basically quit liquor drinking or heavy drinking because of the sleep thing. I got tired of being tired.

The other thing was that when I'd do fun 'special' things - concerts, hikes, white water rafting, playoff hockey games, whatever - totally baked or boozed up as hell, I'd not remember much of it a day or a few days later. Thought that it might actually be cool to remember the Stevie Ray Vaughan concerts and such, so I started doing those special occasion things non-wasted, and I found it to be far better.

So, just beer now. Especially the yummy microbrew variety (I'm an acknowledged IPA snob). Definitely still have a few too many of those from time to time, but not too often.

Post #870 by stan:getz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:30 pm

Hyperdub > *

[YOUTUBE]ufGAn6ddT20[/YOUTUBE]
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Post #871 by stan:getz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:32 pm

[YOUTUBE]vTs7KXqZRmA[/YOUTUBE]
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #872 by WarriorOfGandhi » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:37 pm

I still enjoy the sauce as much as I ever have, but my love of mary has significantly dropped over the past five years. When I first started smoking regularly in college, I'd take a puff from a bowl and laugh non-stop for the next hour. Nowadays I take half a dozen bong hits and just feel paranoid. Maybe I need to get back out to Colorado and smoke the hella good kush. But I haven't had any in two months and really don't miss it, whereas I'd gladly drain a six-pack of good stuff right now if it was in front of me.

Post #873 by stan:getz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:21 pm

WarriorOfGandhi wrote:I still enjoy the sauce as much as I ever have, but my love of mary has significantly dropped over the past five years. When I first started smoking regularly in college, I'd take a puff from a bowl and laugh non-stop for the next hour. Nowadays I take half a dozen bong hits and just feel paranoid. Maybe I need to get back out to Colorado and smoke the hella good kush. But I haven't had any in two months and really don't miss it, whereas I'd gladly drain a six-pack of good stuff right now if it was in front of me.

I started to get hella fucking paranoid too. That's why I just eventually stopped.

I've tried to smoke a few times since, with less than favorable results.

Not a fan these days.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Post #874 by stan:getz » Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:36 pm

The worst part about pot, is that I didn't even have a job for four of my 6 years of usage. I just sold bags to my friends. Waste of time.
[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

KL
Registered Broad

Post #875 by KL » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:24 am

stan:getz wrote:I started to get hella fucking paranoid too. That's why I just eventually stopped.

I've tried to smoke a few times since, with less than favorable results.

Not a fan these days.

That goes away over time. I quit smoking weed in 1995 because of panic attacks every time I smoked. I gave it a shot again last spring and it was fine. I smoke pretty regularly now. I'm on hormone shots (I don't know if I told you guys, but I have cysts in both nuts, which forces me to have testosterone injections and medication to lower estrogen), and that's a roller coaster. When my T is too low or my estrogen is too high, I get bad anxiety. So I don't smoke when I feel like that, because it makes it a lot worse. Otherwise, I'm fine.
KL
Registered Broad

Post #876 by KL » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:31 am

One of the locals runs the big open mic at the comedy club. He decided he's not going to let me perform anymore. So I called the booker and the club owner and got the whole thing fixed. He's jealous because he's been at it two years longer than I have, and I'm already passing him and there's nothing he can do about it. Other than be mad and talk shit.

The scene as a whole can't stand me. It is what it is. I've gone out of my way to be nice to everyone always. I bite my tongue when someone takes a shot at me, the whole nine. I get that people have always hated me (you guys know that) because of my attitude and how I treat people. So I've gone out of my way to rectify that. To the point where I'm stressed out trying to be "nice" to people who treat me like shit. That's gonna have to stop - they hate me anyway.

In ten days, I'm doing 30min for the first time ever. Once I can do a solid 30, I should be on the road pretty often.

I don't know if I posted here post-World Series, but I missed making the third round by two points. The producer/judge told me later that he had no idea that I had only been doing it a year.
WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #877 by WarriorOfGandhi » Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:24 pm

I've figured out the perfect recipe for trolling Leaf and Oilers fans and getting them to argue one another about the relative value of their respective players. I drop it in pretty much every trade proposal involving one or both teams and it generates a firestorm. I love it.
NHL33
Received rep: 1 time

Post #878 by NHL33 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:04 pm

WarriorOfGandhi wrote:I've figured out the perfect recipe for trolling Leaf and Oilers fans and getting them to argue one another about the relative value of their respective players. I drop it in pretty much every trade proposal involving one or both teams and it generates a firestorm. I love it.

You say this as if it's some piece of cleverness on your part.
WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #879 by WarriorOfGandhi » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:33 pm

trolling is 5% inspiration and 95% persperation
ABasin

Post #880 by ABasin » Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:15 am

KL wrote:One of the locals runs the big open mic at the comedy club. He decided he's not going to let me perform anymore. So I called the booker and the club owner and got the whole thing fixed. He's jealous because he's been at it two years longer than I have, and I'm already passing him and there's nothing he can do about it. Other than be mad and talk shit.

The scene as a whole can't stand me. It is what it is. I've gone out of my way to be nice to everyone always. I bite my tongue when someone takes a shot at me, the whole nine. I get that people have always hated me (you guys know that) because of my attitude and how I treat people. So I've gone out of my way to rectify that. To the point where I'm stressed out trying to be "nice" to people who treat me like shit. That's gonna have to stop - they hate me anyway.

In ten days, I'm doing 30min for the first time ever. Once I can do a solid 30, I should be on the road pretty often.

I don't know if I posted here post-World Series, but I missed making the third round by two points. The producer/judge told me later that he had no idea that I had only been doing it a year.

Hey KL, the Avs won their division.
KL
Registered Broad

Post #881 by KL » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:35 pm

dempsey_k wrote:Yeah you're full of shit and treat people like shit a lot,

I'm quite a bit different than I used to be. I think I told you before about how when we had that knockdown, drag out fight for like five hours that one day in 2012, I was posting it from the waiting room at the hospital as my mom was having tumors removed. She's nearing the end of Year 2 of a form of cancer that has a 6% 5-year survival rate.

When she was diagnosed and we found out how serious it was, it changed me. My wife started running, and now she runs half-marathons. My mom's news and my own health problems spiraled me into a really deep depression for about 7 months. But when I came out of it, I was determined to adopt a positive attitude, and to go out and live the best life I possibly can. I'm working to knock off bucket list items as fast as I can, and replace them with new ones. I don't pay attention to politics anymore, and will actively avoid political discussions, but I'm probably going to vote Democrat in everything but national elections as long as I live in Idaho. I smoke weed now.

I do what I can to avoid having a negative impact on peoples' lives, and I focus my time and energy on making other people happy.

I'm happy now. It makes all the difference in the world.

dempsey_k wrote:but from what I know about the comedy set, you might for once be the most decent and well-adjusted person in the room.

Fuck em, just do your thing.

Hey thanks man. I'm trying.
KL
Registered Broad

Post #882 by KL » Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:42 pm

ABasin wrote:Hey KL, the Avs won their division.

Yeah, I know. I'm amazed that Roy has been as successful as he has. MacKinnon has been the balls. I think I said at the time that the right pick was Seth Jones, but that the Avs couldn't go wrong with either Jones or MacKinnon. I still feel that way. Jones looked very good with Nashville this year, and MacKinnon is obviously a fucking beast.

It's also nice to see Erik Johnson doing well, too.

Before I moved, I worked hard to get my foot in the door with an OHL team and just when things were starting to come together, we moved. It broke my heart, to be honest. I've had a really hard time watching hockey since then. I went to a Portland Winterhawks game last spring and it was a lot of fun, but as I was leaving it hit me that I was seven hours away from where I live and there's just no way I could go regularly. Even Tri-City is four hours away.

When I started comedy and found out that I'm good at it, I decided to pursue it harder than I ever did hockey. Now that things are coming together for me, I'm able to watch hockey again. And not seeing the junior kids live anymore, the Avs wasting picks on turds isn't so frustrating anymore. So I'm getting back into it.
NHL33
Received rep: 1 time

Post #883 by NHL33 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:09 pm

KL wrote:I don't pay attention to politics anymore, and will actively avoid political discussions

This is for the best. I'd recommend not voting either, so you don't feel complicit when whichever representative turns out to be shit.
ABasin

Post #884 by ABasin » Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:11 pm

KL wrote:I'm probably going to vote Democrat in everything...

:stare:

What just happened?

Post #885 by stan:getz » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:08 am

People change. You have all changed too.

Glad it's going well for you, KL. Sorry to hear about you mom. Mrs getz's father has stage IV lung cancer, and it's a proper nightmare. Enjoy what you can, as they say.

The rest of you can go fuck yourselves. Especially you, nhl33.
KL
Registered Broad

Post #886 by KL » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 am

ABasin wrote: :stare:

What just happened?

I moved to Idaho.
ABasin

Post #887 by ABasin » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:22 pm

KL wrote:I moved to Idaho.

Oh, too much of the other side all day?
ABasin

Post #888 by ABasin » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:23 pm

stan:getz wrote:People change. You have all changed too.

Glad it's going well for you, KL. Sorry to hear about you mom. Mrs getz's father has stage IV lung cancer, and it's a proper nightmare. Enjoy what you can, as they say.

A very close family friend just left us last night, Getz. Nasty cancer. AB is very sad today. All the best to you, my friend.
KL
Registered Broad

Post #889 by KL » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 pm

stan:getz wrote:People change. You have all changed too.

The rest of you can go fuck yourselves. Especially you, nhl33.

Sorry to hear that, man. Also, I know in the past that I tried to drag you into political discussions even after you said you don't care about politics. I'm sorry I did that. It's been done to me since I stopped caring, and I know how you felt.

hek wrote:Stage IV cancer? All the best man. That sucks. Any good karma I have I'll send your way.

Thank you man, I appreciate that.

dempsey_k wrote:Nice to hear this.

My only request is that you avoid punching down jokes. One of your earlier vids had a transphobic joke that made me cringe, but the rest of it was actually pretty good.

Yeah, that was my first set, and I did the Venus and Serena Williams joke. I don't punch down anymore.

As for transphobia, when I was a kid, once or twice a year, my dad would put on my mom's clothes, wig and makeup and scare the living shit out of me. Ever since then, I've been creeped out by trannies and anyone else who wears too much makeup.

ABasin wrote:Oh, too much of the other side all day?

Yeah, pretty much. Getting caught with a joint is a one-year jail sentence here. That's ridiculous.

ABasin wrote:A very close family friend just left us last night, Getz. Nasty cancer. AB is very sad today. All the best to you, my friend.

I'm sorry to hear that man.
WarriorOfGandhi
Registered Broad

Post #890 by WarriorOfGandhi » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:42 pm

you faggots know too many people with cancer
ABasin

Post #891 by ABasin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:05 pm

WarriorOfGandhi wrote:you faggots know too many people with cancer

I'd give it away in a second, dude. Sucks out loud.
ABasin

Post #892 by ABasin » Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:07 pm

dempsey_k wrote:So I read something that eating bacon after a night of drinking soaks up all the foulness and helps avoid a hangover. Tried it last night. Had margaritas and then made bacon and eggs after 3rd period. Had some coffee too because it mitigates the effects of alcohol on the liver. I feel better this morning than I have since I was 18 and could vomit up moonshine and be no worse the wear.

Perhaps bacon's foulness destroy's alcohol's foulness?

Would be interesting to hear peoples' theories on this. Conventional medicine tells us that only water and time make hangovers go away (water for the reversal of the dehydration that causes the hangover, and time for the liver to metabolize the alcohol). That said, a nice long shower works for me. Always feel better after that. Well, almost always.

Return to “2001 Stanley Cup Champion Colorado Avalanche”