Why Hello my good man

Pancakes
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 6 times
Received rep: 11 times

Why Hello my good man

Post #1 by Pancakes » Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:07 pm

I am the Pancakes. I would like to engage in the following activities with you:

First we must gather up all the period blood of all the women of Tatamagouche and place it in a kiddie pool. Then we will place a dead seal in the pool, and piss all over it. Then we will perform anal sex upon the seal, while TV's Laverne and Shirley takes a shit in your mouth. After they have left a steamy pile in your pie-hole, I will give you a black eye by slapping you with my immense pole.

Once that is completed, my mother and father shall take a miniature souvenir of London's Big Ben and brutally sodomize the both of us. Then we will take the dead seal, and put clown make up on it. And not just any clown make-up, but the clown make up that used to belong to John Wayne Gacy. You will then put on your grandmothers wedding dress and shower yourself with yellow thumbtacks in the bloody cum-filled pool while we listen to Rancid
and masturbate with brillo pads.

While I yodel my moderating philosophies for the hockeybroads Dallas board and you say the name of every Stars player who ever played backwards while giving me a back rub, Mike Modanos wife will introduce her aborted fetuses to a pack of starving dogs. I will then brutally sodomize the dogs, half-eaten fetuses, and Allison Micheletti-Modano with a frozen turd that I have molded into the shape of '68 dodge charger.

Yes, that would be swell. I get excited just thinking about it. I look forward to moderating this forum.
-Pan Man
Indrew
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 1 time
Received rep: 3 times

Post #2 by Indrew » Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:06 am

:grandpasimpsonwalksinwalksoutgif
mcphee wrote:FUCK YOU INDREW.

Lord Chezz wrote:FUCK YOU INDREW
Dr_Chimera
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 57 times
Received rep: 177 times

Post #3 by Dr_Chimera » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Pancakes
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 6 times
Received rep: 11 times

Post #4 by Pancakes » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:31 pm

Ya ok there pal, keep being a queef. You're in Pancakes playhouse now.
-Pan Man

Return to “Waf's Waffle house”