Page 22 of 22

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:23 pm
by PPJ
Dr_Chimera wrote:Russia would have won with Zadorov. But Canada would have won with McKinnon.

But Russia would have won had Putin assassinated Canada's entire team.


Russia would have won if Comrie was Russian.

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:25 pm
by chicpea
Was looking for Eichel's name in the top 40 scorers.

Nice wrap-around goal against a no-name team though. BU special.

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:38 pm
by Dr_Chimera
OK, party's over. Back to our stinking three-job lives again.

Stop celebrating. No more being happy please.

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:46 pm
by Twitter bArt
Mikaël Lalancette ‏@MLalancetteTVA
Le "Tic-Tac-Tao" de Benoît Groulx est devenu le slogan d'ÉCJ 2015. Tous les joueurs très élogieux envers lui. #bienmérité

Posted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:58 pm
by chicpea
Dr_Chimera wrote:OK, party's over. Back to our stinking three-job lives again.

Stop celebrating. No more being happy please.


For the record, I had a very nice first day back at work - thank goodness! Watched the Molson Estonian ad with my work crew.

Tears in our eyes.

For a moment, Herr Doktor, I'd hoped that young buckov were you, but I know you are terrified of the sound of helicopter blades.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:00 am
by chicpea
Tic-Tac-Tao, boys. C'mon!

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:22 am
by Roughneck
Dr_Chimera wrote:Russia would have won with Zadorov. But Canada would have won with McKinnon.


And Drouin...and Horvat...and Ekblad


Putin can't kill them all!

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:40 am
by Dr_Chimera
Roughneck wrote:And Drouin...and Horvat...and Ekblad

Putin can't kill them all!


Ahem, and Nichushkin. Zadorov + Nichushkin + Putin has that beat.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:47 am
by John Bercow
Roughneck wrote:And Drouin...and Horvat...and Ekblad


Putin can't kill them all!


And Dal Colle!

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:50 am
by Dr_Chimera
Maurice Moss wrote:And Dal Colle!


Scrub.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:16 am
by Roughneck
Dr_Chimera wrote:Ahem, and Nichushkin. Zadorov + Nichushkin + Putin has that beat.


You think Nichuskin's hip injury was an accident?

You Russians are already two moves behind!

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:18 am
by Dr_Chimera
chiclet wrote:For the record, I had a very nice first day back at work - thank goodness! Watched the Molson Estonian ad with my work crew.

Tears in our eyes.

For a moment, Herr Doktor, I'd hoped that young buckov were you, but I know you are terrified of the sound of helicopter blades.


You are my rock (Hudson).

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:19 am
by Dr_Chimera
Roughneck wrote:You think Nichuskin's hip injury was an accident?

You Russians are already two moves behind!


He has one move, but what a move.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:35 am
by CharlieGirl
Holy crap, what a game.

When Canada iced it with 20 seconds to go, visions of Eberle emerged...

Luckily for Canada, Russia doesn't have an Eberle.

Sloppy play was almost their downfall.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:41 pm
by zamboner
If Martin Horvat and Al Mackinnon were healthy, this one wouldn't have gone so many games.

Posted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:23 pm
by PredsFan77
JR CALLING OUT EICHEL SAYING HE LOOKED TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL!


:THUMBSUP
::LETS GO KID!

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:00 pm
by NyQuil

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:58 pm
by NyQuil
Lord Chezz wrote:Chimmy's boreds account.


TSN keeps track of tweets and it's offensive to Russia.

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:42 pm
by Dr_Chimera
What is that person talking about? What's 'social status'?

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:51 pm
by chicpea
Dr_Chimera wrote:What is that person talking about? What's 'social status'?


As if you don't know, Doktor Alabama State Community College Adjunct Office.

Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:57 pm
by Dr_Chimera
vonbonds wrote:penis size


Absurd. Team Russia was extremely well endowed. I personally visited the locker rooms.

Stop hating.