the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Baby Mama Drama
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 28774
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 164 times
Received rep: 400 times

Post #51 by MP » Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:00 pm

I picked up hicketts and have Morrissey and bowey. So half of team Canada's D.

I also have Paul.
User avatar
HS
Registered Broad
Posts: 13053
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Received rep: 2 times

Post #52 by HS » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:17 pm

I have McDavid and Eichel.
User avatar
mayoradamwest
Registered Broad
Posts: 29903
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Has given rep: 362 times
Received rep: 171 times

Post #53 by mayoradamwest » Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:55 pm

You can have Vrana, Ritchie, and Gostisbehere from me I you offer a good current roster player.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #54 by chicpea » Sat Dec 27, 2014 6:00 pm

Looks like the Finns should have stuck with my boy Husso in net.

As for my guys, I have quite a few playing, some of them quite well thus far. Surprisingly, none of my prospects are playing for Canada this year.

Buchnevich
Holmstrom
Lehkonen
Reway
Kempe
Tolchinsky
Bergman
Honka
Husso
Demko

Everyone on my team is always available, some more than others.
According to local lore, Christ didn't commit any miracles while residing in Japan, but instead was just an extremely pleasant fellow to be around.
User avatar
VLoo
Posts: 9471
Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:33 am
Has given rep: 86 times
Received rep: 111 times

Post #55 by VLoo » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:18 pm

I got this fella

Image
PredsFan77 wrote:Vloo: I forgot to include him in my top ten, but I would encourage him to sleep with any of my exes so that we could say our penises have been in the same space. I'd like that.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #56 by chicpea » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:23 am

Sven Bartschi?
According to local lore, Christ didn't commit any miracles while residing in Japan, but instead was just an extremely pleasant fellow to be around.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #57 by chicpea » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:56 am

chiclet wrote:Looks like the Finns should have stuck with my boy Husso in net.

As for my guys, I have quite a few playing, some of them quite well thus far. Surprisingly, none of my prospects are playing for Canada this year.

Buchnevich
Holmstrom
Lehkonen
Reway
Kempe
Tolchinsky
Bergman
Honka
Husso
Demko

Everyone on my team is always available, some more than others.


All of my boys have looked extremely splendid thus far. I am very proud of them. Reway with the hatrick today. Honka destroying the US. Demko and Husso both outstanding. Lehkonen with the goal to scare Canada. Buchnevich QBing the Russian PP. Kempe just dishing out Assists. etc..
According to local lore, Christ didn't commit any miracles while residing in Japan, but instead was just an extremely pleasant fellow to be around.
User avatar
Bow Tie
Registered Broad
Posts: 10791
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:21 am
Has given rep: 6 times
Received rep: 10 times

Post #58 by Bow Tie » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:39 am

chiclet wrote:All of my boys have looked extremely splendid thus far. I am very proud of them. Reway with the hatrick today. Honka destroying the US. Demko and Husso both outstanding. Lehkonen with the goal to scare Canada. Buchnevich QBing the Russian PP. Kempe just dishing out Assists. etc..


*fart noise*
VLoo wrote:The Canadian version, as like many other Canadian versions, is decidedly subpar.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #59 by chicpea » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:50 pm

Bow Tie wrote:*fart noise*


Well, it's called the "brag" thread - and I didn't start it. SO SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUE me!
According to local lore, Christ didn't commit any miracles while residing in Japan, but instead was just an extremely pleasant fellow to be around.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #60 by chicpea » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:56 pm

Image

This is Julius Bergman. He is one of my prospects. He is not for sale. He is embarrassed you asked. See him blush.
According to local lore, Christ didn't commit any miracles while residing in Japan, but instead was just an extremely pleasant fellow to be around.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #61 by chicpea » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:34 am

Hey, MP. You ever break 1900 pts?
According to local lore, Christ didn't commit any miracles while residing in Japan, but instead was just an extremely pleasant fellow to be around.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 28774
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 164 times
Received rep: 400 times

Post #62 by MP » Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:48 am

chiclet wrote:Hey, MP. You ever break 1900 pts?


i think so, but there were goalie changes...
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 28774
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 164 times
Received rep: 400 times

Post #63 by MP » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:01 am

Bennett, Kuznetsov, Darling, Nyquist, JT Miller, Dumba, & Drouin...

My cap situation is gonna be terrible in the next few years...
User avatar
cawbber
Registered Broad
Posts: 14916
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:58 pm
Has given rep: 217 times
Received rep: 155 times

Post #64 by cawbber » Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:00 pm

In no certain order:

David Pastrnak
Tanner Pearson
Olli Maatta
Michael Dal Colle
Robbie Fabbri
Ville Pokka
Emile Poirier
Ryan Pulock
Brandon Gormley
Burkovsky
Vrana
User avatar
mayoradamwest
Registered Broad
Posts: 29903
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Has given rep: 362 times
Received rep: 171 times

Post #65 by mayoradamwest » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:02 pm

I think I'll end up with 3/4 of the top rookies in Calder voting
Stone, Forsberg, Klingberg.

With gostisbehere, Vrana, dano, strome, Palmieri, burakovsky, silfverberg, Andersen, mrazek, Lehner, grubbsaur I've got some good young guys and 20 million in cap space.

I'll take it, but I'm also open to trading most players.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #66 by chicpea » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:22 pm

What is the game limit on Prospex? 200 games?
According to local lore, Christ didn't commit any miracles while residing in Japan, but instead was just an extremely pleasant fellow to be around.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Post #67 by chicpea » Thu May 07, 2015 9:00 pm

So, it appears my lad Axel Holmstrom has tied The Sedins' playoff scoring record in the SHL.

Way to go, Axel! We love you over here.
User avatar
mayoradamwest
Registered Broad
Posts: 29903
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Has given rep: 362 times
Received rep: 171 times

Post #68 by mayoradamwest » Sun May 10, 2015 12:08 pm

sedins record? I thought it was Silfverberg's record... by the way you can trade for him if you'd like.
User avatar
mayoradamwest
Registered Broad
Posts: 29903
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Has given rep: 362 times
Received rep: 171 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #69 by mayoradamwest » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:45 pm

Dano now a blackhawk :smuglanne:
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #70 by chicpea » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:50 pm

How are your prospects doing, guys? I've got a couple doing very well. Others, not bad.

One I'm happy about is Buchnevich. He's doing finely in the K. On pace with Tarasenko and Kuznetzov at similar ages.

One guy on the internet said:
[Buchnevich is] ... one of the most talented prospects outside of North America


Here is an image from online: Image

Anyway, I think he will do well next year. What do you think?
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 28774
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 164 times
Received rep: 400 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #71 by MP » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:52 pm

I'd say I'd rather have kuznetsov centering ovi....
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #72 by chicpea » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:37 pm

Oh, look! Brandon Montour is leading the AHL in D scoring.*
http://theahl.com/stats/statdisplay.php ... 1&confId=0


*as a mother-fucking rookie.
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39643
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 41 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #73 by Craig » Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:41 pm

Remember when I grabbed McCarron for free right after I joined the league?
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #74 by chicpea » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:00 pm

Oh, I do. Yes.
User avatar
HS
Registered Broad
Posts: 13053
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Received rep: 2 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #75 by HS » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:24 pm

My prospects are probably the best in the entire BKL. But then again, they haven't proven anything, so anything goes.

- McDavid
- Draisaitl
- Marner
- Nylander
- Provorov
- Blackwood

GG.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #76 by chicpea » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:40 pm

omg.
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 28774
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 164 times
Received rep: 400 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #77 by MP » Tue May 03, 2016 3:53 pm

Who is this Matt Murray fella?
User avatar
HS
Registered Broad
Posts: 13053
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Received rep: 2 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #78 by HS » Tue May 03, 2016 5:33 pm

A pretty damn good goaltender.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #79 by chicpea » Sat May 14, 2016 5:15 pm

This Shipachyov fellow is doing okay at the World's.
User avatar
cawbber
Registered Broad
Posts: 14916
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:58 pm
Has given rep: 217 times
Received rep: 155 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #80 by cawbber » Sat May 14, 2016 5:46 pm

chiclet wrote:This Shipachyov fellow is doing okay at the World's.

ChipsAHoy?
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #81 by chicpea » Sun May 15, 2016 12:11 pm

cob wrote:
chiclet wrote:This Shipachyov fellow is doing okay at the World's.

ChipsAHoy?


Please cease belittling my littling victories.
User avatar
Lifer
Registered Broad
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:58 am
Has given rep: 19 times
Received rep: 12 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #82 by Lifer » Sun May 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Kyle Connor
User avatar
cawbber
Registered Broad
Posts: 14916
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2008 12:58 pm
Has given rep: 217 times
Received rep: 155 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #83 by cawbber » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:07 pm

Draft haul:

Pierre Luc Dubois
Matthew Tkachuk
Eric Staal
Scott Wedgewood
Yohann Auvitu
Anton Rodin
User avatar
Balki Bartokomous
Registered Broad
Posts: 69469
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm
Has given rep: 66 times
Received rep: 633 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #84 by Balki Bartokomous » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:09 pm

Auton Mafews
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #85 by chicpea » Tue Dec 27, 2016 6:31 pm

I've got Mathieu Joseph, Phillipe Myers, Igor Rykov, and Kirill Kaprizov playing in the WJCs. Not many this year.

Myers played well enough last night. Kaprizov has 7 pts in two games. Don't expect too much in terms of point production out of Joseph for some reason.

How about youse guys?
User avatar
PredsFan77
Posts: 37668
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 am
Location: 7 TIME LOUNGE JEOPARDY CHAMP!!!
Has given rep: 138 times
Received rep: 398 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #86 by PredsFan77 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:02 pm

Larsson

Saarijärvi

Raddysh

not sure why Senyshyn got cut. most everyone else are AHL fodder.
CDX.NA.IG.9









[LEFT]Image[/LEFT]
User avatar
MP
Registered Broad
Posts: 28774
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:13 pm
Location: :uoıʇɐɔoן
Has given rep: 164 times
Received rep: 400 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #87 by MP » Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:37 pm

Barzal

Bean

Rubtsov
User avatar
Balki Bartokomous
Registered Broad
Posts: 69469
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm
Has given rep: 66 times
Received rep: 633 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #88 by Balki Bartokomous » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Speers and Cirelli
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39643
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 41 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #89 by Craig » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:27 am

I'm all in on team USA:

Kunin
Bellows
Roslovic
Keller

Boeser would be there too, but for the injury.
User avatar
mayoradamwest
Registered Broad
Posts: 29903
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Has given rep: 362 times
Received rep: 171 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #90 by mayoradamwest » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:14 pm

Bondra
Dahlen
Chabot
Sandstorm
User avatar
Balki Bartokomous
Registered Broad
Posts: 69469
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm
Has given rep: 66 times
Received rep: 633 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #91 by Balki Bartokomous » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:14 pm

wasn't Dahlen cut?
User avatar
mayoradamwest
Registered Broad
Posts: 29903
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:38 pm
Has given rep: 362 times
Received rep: 171 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #92 by mayoradamwest » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:33 pm

Didn't he score?
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #93 by chicpea » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:56 am

My buddy, Dwayne, was always very high on Kirill Kaprizov among other things, such as aerosol Pam baking sprays.
User avatar
Dr_Chimera
Registered Broad
Posts: 22068
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 pm
Has given rep: 137 times
Received rep: 391 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #94 by Dr_Chimera » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:59 pm

Who has Hischier?
User avatar
PredsFan77
Posts: 37668
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 am
Location: 7 TIME LOUNGE JEOPARDY CHAMP!!!
Has given rep: 138 times
Received rep: 398 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #95 by PredsFan77 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:20 pm

me
CDX.NA.IG.9



















[LEFT]Image[/LEFT]
User avatar
Balki Bartokomous
Registered Broad
Posts: 69469
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 pm
Has given rep: 66 times
Received rep: 633 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #96 by Balki Bartokomous » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:44 pm

Dr_Chimera wrote:Who has Hischier?


Draft eligible this year.
User avatar
Dr_Chimera
Registered Broad
Posts: 22068
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 pm
Has given rep: 137 times
Received rep: 391 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #97 by Dr_Chimera » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:46 am

Guess who has 3 of Pornman's top 10 NHL prospects? Moi.
User avatar
Dr_Chimera
Registered Broad
Posts: 22068
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:50 pm
Has given rep: 137 times
Received rep: 391 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #98 by Dr_Chimera » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:48 am

chiclet wrote:My buddy, Dwayne, was always very high on Kirill Kaprizov among other things, such as aerosol Pam baking sprays.


Too bad about his passing. Didn't you say there was a bad smell and no one even thought to check on him? Sad way to go.
User avatar
PredsFan77
Posts: 37668
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 am
Location: 7 TIME LOUNGE JEOPARDY CHAMP!!!
Has given rep: 138 times
Received rep: 398 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #99 by PredsFan77 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:06 pm

Dr_Chimera wrote:Guess who has 3 of Pornman's top 10 NHL prospects? Moi.

I was going to guess me?
CDX.NA.IG.9



















[LEFT]Image[/LEFT]
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 17936
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 721 times
Received rep: 393 times

Re: the brag about your prospects because there's no better hockey to pay attention to thread

Post #100 by chicpea » Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:57 am

Was reading this in the wee hours this morning. Some fanciful picks in there. I like Cobbler's fifth-rounder.

viewtopic.php?f=92&t=36995&p=2673179&hilit=Draft+Thread#p2673179

Return to “Broads Keeper League”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests