General Hockey Shit

And some artists..
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 20256
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 460 times
Received rep: 463 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3051 by Macbeth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:07 pm

How are you doing, Bikor ?

I mean really.

How are you really doing ?

Be raw, honest.

Like AD and his marriage and Fido and his fucked up wife-daughter combo.

Come on, now.

Time's come.

You gotta.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 21306
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 512 times
Received rep: 862 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3052 by Mufasa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:49 pm

Macbeth wrote:It's just that he's boorish.

So boorish.

Tone deaf on top of it.

He just can't...

He can't.

He wishes he could, I'm sure he has for all his life, has had that longing to belong, and just couldn't crack it.

Couldn't. Can't.

Fuck.

It's agonising to think about.

je sais, ça fait mal.
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 45891
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 219 times
Received rep: 422 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3053 by Twitter bArt » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:43 pm

stop with all the banalities
:mkbét::lr: :lr:

OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone

It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.

Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."

...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...

Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.


:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 20256
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 460 times
Received rep: 463 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3054 by Macbeth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:05 pm

We're not beating up on Bik.

I am genuinely curious.

I really wish he could shed the onion-like layers he's got covering HIS HEART.
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 20256
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 460 times
Received rep: 463 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3055 by Macbeth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:05 pm

Mufasa wrote:
Macbeth wrote:It's just that he's boorish.

So boorish.

Tone deaf on top of it.

He just can't...

He can't.

He wishes he could, I'm sure he has for all his life, has had that longing to belong, and just couldn't crack it.

Couldn't. Can't.

Fuck.

It's agonising to think about.

je sais, ça fait mal.


Je sais plus quoi faire...
User avatar
Retardé S
Registered Broad
Posts: 18248
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 955 times
Received rep: 1147 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3056 by Retardé S » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:25 pm



Image
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 4317
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 368 times
Received rep: 278 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3057 by TittiesNBeer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:49 pm

Its like Mufasa and MacBeth never grew out of that high school bully mentality. Sad really when you think about it.
User avatar
Not
Registered Broad
Posts: 5973
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:08 am
Location: Cigar Lounge
Has given rep: 204 times
Received rep: 148 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3058 by Not » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:08 pm

:popcorn:
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 20256
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 460 times
Received rep: 463 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3059 by Macbeth » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:45 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:Its like Mufasa and MacBeth never grew out of that high school bully mentality. Sad really when you think about it.

Yep, it's exactly like that...

Image

Yeah, OKAY, let's pretend it is so.

We never grew out of it.

And you didn't either.

You're still making stupid-ass frat jokes even jocks and bullies wouldn't be caught laughing at if their lives depended on it.

You're tone deaf.

And boorish.

And I will keep hammering these points until you fucking get it, or leave, or morph into summat that is not insufferably dumb.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 4317
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 368 times
Received rep: 278 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3060 by TittiesNBeer » Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:55 pm

macbeth wrote:You're tone deaf.

And boorish.

And I will keep hammering these points until you fucking get it, or leave, or morph into summat that is not insufferably dumb.


Yup, totally different than the teenage bully mentality.
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 45891
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 219 times
Received rep: 422 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3061 by Twitter bArt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:12 am

Hamilton...I thought he was from Guelph
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 20256
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 460 times
Received rep: 463 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3062 by Macbeth » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:24 am

TittiesNBeer wrote:
macbeth wrote:You're tone deaf.

And boorish.

And I will keep hammering these points until you fucking get it, or leave, or morph into summat that is not insufferably dumb.


Yup, totally different than the teenage bully mentality.

You would omit the part where I go along with your stupid-fuck premise.

Of course you would.

"Who'd get more STDs in Vegas, Johnny Marchezo or AD???"

You thought that was funny ?

You thought that had some bite ?

You thought this was good Broad material ?

Who do you laughed at that ?

Who did you hope or expect would find it funny ?

What the fuck is wrong with you, mate ?
















I asked you a genuine question.

How are you, man ?
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 18361
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 32 times
Received rep: 424 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3063 by Craig » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:18 am

I bet dog laughed at that.
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 18361
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 32 times
Received rep: 424 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3064 by Craig » Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:50 am

Lol.
User avatar
Macbeth
Registered Broad
Posts: 20256
Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:06 am
Location: Montréal, Québec
Has given rep: 460 times
Received rep: 463 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3065 by Macbeth » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:53 am

I WRITE AT 3 IN THE MORNING AND THE MOTHERFUCKER DONNENT EVEN REPLY

SAD!!!!!!
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 4317
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 368 times
Received rep: 278 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3066 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:17 pm

Macbeth wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:
macbeth wrote:You're tone deaf.

And boorish.

And I will keep hammering these points until you fucking get it, or leave, or morph into summat that is not insufferably dumb.


Yup, totally different than the teenage bully mentality.

You would omit the part where I go along with your stupid-fuck premise.

Of course you would.

"Who'd get more STDs in Vegas, Johnny Marchezo or AD???"

You thought that was funny ?

You thought that had some bite ?

You thought this was good Broad material ?

Who do you laughed at that ?

Who did you hope or expect would find it funny ?

What the fuck is wrong with you, mate ?


I asked you a genuine question.

How are you, man ?


Here is the thing, I don't give a fuck about all your stupid little memes, or in-jokes or whatever. I really don't.

I don't give a fuck about knives, or talking about existentialism of some 1950s russian movie, or how to invest in fucking bitcoin.

Your stupid fucking jokes and schticks are so important, and anyone who doesn't find them as important as you and Mumu do is a boor and needs to be run off the site. everyone who isn't part of the it club needs to go.

I care about talking about hockey. If I didn't want to talk about hockey, I wouldn't have been at Hf and I wouldn't be here.... that's kinda the main attraction of a site with the word hockey in its very name. But no, we can't fucking talk about hockey here if we aren't part of the "cool table" that makes the little inside jokes and memes. It's pathetic you two act this way, really.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 21306
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 512 times
Received rep: 862 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3067 by Mufasa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:23 pm

So Stalker and the Sacrifice are you two favorites?
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 18361
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 32 times
Received rep: 424 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3068 by Craig » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:29 pm

I'm actually here to talk about broads.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 4317
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 368 times
Received rep: 278 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3069 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:34 pm

Dog wrote:Seriously, who comes here for the hockey talk exclusively. Lol.


Exclusively? No

I participate in the politics board, and in the death pool and in other stuff.

The point is that if you don't participate in the meme's and in jokes specific to the Habs section.... macbeth just tries to run you out... like some sort of high school mentality of deciding who can and can't sit at the cool table for lunch.

Its not about forcing people to talk about hockey.

Its about saying just let people talk about what they want to talk about... without forcing them to have to participate or be ostracized.
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 45891
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 219 times
Received rep: 422 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3070 by Twitter bArt » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:35 pm

Dog wrote:Seriously, who comes here for the hockey talk exclusively. Lol.



the answer is pretty fucking obvious if you'd pay some attention instead of yapping on and on about German movies
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13418
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 43 times
Received rep: 126 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3071 by PPJ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:35 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:
Yup, totally different than the teenage bully mentality.

You would omit the part where I go along with your stupid-fuck premise.

Of course you would.

"Who'd get more STDs in Vegas, Johnny Marchezo or AD???"

You thought that was funny ?

You thought that had some bite ?

You thought this was good Broad material ?

Who do you laughed at that ?

Who did you hope or expect would find it funny ?

What the fuck is wrong with you, mate ?


I asked you a genuine question.

How are you, man ?


Here is the thing, I don't give a fuck about all your stupid little memes, or in-jokes or whatever. I really don't.

I don't give a fuck about knives, or talking about existentialism of some 1950s russian movie, or how to invest in fucking bitcoin.

Your stupid fucking jokes and schticks are so important, and anyone who doesn't find them as important as you and Mumu do is a boor and needs to be run off the site. everyone who isn't part of the it club needs to go.

I care about talking about hockey. If I didn't want to talk about hockey, I wouldn't have been at Hf and I wouldn't be here.... that's kinda the main attraction of a site with the word hockey in its very name. But no, we can't fucking talk about hockey here if we aren't part of the "cool table" that makes the little inside jokes and memes. It's pathetic you two act this way, really.


Jeez, I don't have a problem with you but fucking chill out dude.
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13418
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 43 times
Received rep: 126 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3072 by PPJ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:37 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:
Dog wrote:Seriously, who comes here for the hockey talk exclusively. Lol.


Exclusively? No

I participate in the politics board, and in the death pool and in other stuff.

The point is that if you don't participate in the meme's and in jokes specific to the Habs section.... macbeth just tries to run you out... like some sort of high school mentality of deciding who can and can't sit at the cool table for lunch.

Its not about forcing people to talk about hockey.

Its about saying just let people talk about what they want to talk about... without forcing them to have to participate or be ostracized.


You're like a giant piece of raw meat for Macs tiger.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 4317
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 368 times
Received rep: 278 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3073 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:38 pm

PPJ wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:
Dog wrote:Seriously, who comes here for the hockey talk exclusively. Lol.


Exclusively? No

I participate in the politics board, and in the death pool and in other stuff.

The point is that if you don't participate in the meme's and in jokes specific to the Habs section.... macbeth just tries to run you out... like some sort of high school mentality of deciding who can and can't sit at the cool table for lunch.

Its not about forcing people to talk about hockey.

Its about saying just let people talk about what they want to talk about... without forcing them to have to participate or be ostracized.


You're like a piece of raw meat for Macs tiger.


I don't give a fuck anymore.

If he wants to be an immature dick, then fine.

But I'm not leaving, no matter how much he complains.
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13418
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 43 times
Received rep: 126 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3074 by PPJ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:41 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:
PPJ wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:
Exclusively? No

I participate in the politics board, and in the death pool and in other stuff.

The point is that if you don't participate in the meme's and in jokes specific to the Habs section.... macbeth just tries to run you out... like some sort of high school mentality of deciding who can and can't sit at the cool table for lunch.

Its not about forcing people to talk about hockey.

Its about saying just let people talk about what they want to talk about... without forcing them to have to participate or be ostracized.


You're like a piece of raw meat for Macs tiger.


I don't give a fuck anymore.

If he wants to be an immature dick, then fine.

But I'm not leaving, no matter how much he complains.



They're just bustin your balls Beak. They've done it to me. They've done it to everyone. Chill out, it's not personal
User avatar
Retardé S
Registered Broad
Posts: 18248
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 955 times
Received rep: 1147 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3075 by Retardé S » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:54 pm

If they're busting his balls, Beaks has the right to clap back and keep making his threads. It's working irl ffs.
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13418
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 43 times
Received rep: 126 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3076 by PPJ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:56 pm

Retarder S wrote:If they're busting his balls, Beaks has the right to clap back and keep making his threads. It's working irl ffs.


Shaddup and know yer role, my prodigal son.
User avatar
Retardé S
Registered Broad
Posts: 18248
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 955 times
Received rep: 1147 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3077 by Retardé S » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:03 pm

PPJ wrote:
Retarder S wrote:If they're busting his balls, Beaks has the right to clap back and keep making his threads. It's working irl ffs.


Shaddup and know yer role, my prodigal son.


I refuse :crossarms:
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13418
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 43 times
Received rep: 126 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3078 by PPJ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:05 pm

Retarder S wrote:
PPJ wrote:
Retarder S wrote:If they're busting his balls, Beaks has the right to clap back and keep making his threads. It's working irl ffs.


Shaddup and know yer role, my prodigal son.


I refuse :crossarms:


Enjoy hell
User avatar
Retardé S
Registered Broad
Posts: 18248
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 955 times
Received rep: 1147 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3079 by Retardé S » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:09 pm

Image
User avatar
PPJ
Registered Broad
Posts: 13418
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:48 pm
Location: The Cesspool
Has given rep: 43 times
Received rep: 126 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3080 by PPJ » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:11 pm

See how that works beaks?
User avatar
Not
Registered Broad
Posts: 5973
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:08 am
Location: Cigar Lounge
Has given rep: 204 times
Received rep: 148 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3081 by Not » Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:36 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:
Macbeth wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:
Yup, totally different than the teenage bully mentality.

You would omit the part where I go along with your stupid-fuck premise.

Of course you would.

"Who'd get more STDs in Vegas, Johnny Marchezo or AD???"

You thought that was funny ?

You thought that had some bite ?

You thought this was good Broad material ?

Who do you laughed at that ?

Who did you hope or expect would find it funny ?

What the fuck is wrong with you, mate ?


I asked you a genuine question.

How are you, man ?


Here is the thing, I don't give a fuck about all your stupid little memes, or in-jokes or whatever. I really don't.

I don't give a fuck about knives, or talking about existentialism of some 1950s russian movie, or how to invest in fucking bitcoin.

Your stupid fucking jokes and schticks are so important, and anyone who doesn't find them as important as you and Mumu do is a boor and needs to be run off the site. everyone who isn't part of the it club needs to go.

I care about talking about hockey. If I didn't want to talk about hockey, I wouldn't have been at Hf and I wouldn't be here.... that's kinda the main attraction of a site with the word hockey in its very name. But no, we can't fucking talk about hockey here if we aren't part of the "cool table" that makes the little inside jokes and memes. It's pathetic you two act this way, really.


I blame Dog :why:

Mu and Mac are beautiful mens
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 21306
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 512 times
Received rep: 862 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3082 by Mufasa » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:04 pm

Yeah, those two are also my favorites.
User avatar
TittiesNBeer
Registered Broad
Posts: 4317
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:06 pm
Has given rep: 368 times
Received rep: 278 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3083 by TittiesNBeer » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:25 pm

Retarder S wrote:If they're busting his balls, Beaks has the right to clap back and keep making his threads. It's working irl ffs.


Im not making a new one. Im using FPJ 41 tonight.
User avatar
Retardé S
Registered Broad
Posts: 18248
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 955 times
Received rep: 1147 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3084 by Retardé S » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:38 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:
Retarder S wrote:If they're busting his balls, Beaks has the right to clap back and keep making his threads. It's working irl ffs.


Im not making a new one. Im using FPJ 41 tonight.



Image
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 13557
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 140 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3085 by mcphee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:57 pm

Dog wrote:
Mufasa wrote:So Stalker and the Sacrifice are you two favorites?


Yeah. I found Stalker to be a great films. The Sacrifice was ok to good. Mirror was fine. The rest was meh. Some boiled my blood. Great cinematography, but he’s a bit of a one trick pony with his focus on mysticism in the face of modernity. The symbolism he uses gets tired too. It’s like he made one movie 5 times, with only slight twists. Found Tarkovsky to be overrated overall. He’s very narrow.

On to Ingmar Bergman now.

:banana:

Also catching some real oldies on the side. Saw Metropolis (Fritz Lang, 1927) a few days ago. That was great. A few parallels between the 1920s and contemporary times to be made, this film shows it.

You and me both,mate. The part about catching oldies on the side.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 13557
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 140 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3086 by mcphee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Dog wrote:You too, ‘phees? We should hang. There’s a nice home in NDG that’s hosting movie night next Saturday at 2pm. Wanna come with?

Movies ? Not widows ?
LC
Registered Broad
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:53 pm
Has given rep: 21 times
Received rep: 51 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3087 by LC » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:56 pm

:pitbull:
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 13557
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 140 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3088 by mcphee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:06 pm

You dog you
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 13557
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 140 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3089 by mcphee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:07 pm

Guess I’ll have to get that smoking jacket to the cleaners
User avatar
Retardé S
Registered Broad
Posts: 18248
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 955 times
Received rep: 1147 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3090 by Retardé S » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:55 pm

Let's go to Vegas get hammered and find the nearest senior bingo hall :vince:
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 13557
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 140 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3091 by mcphee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Retarder S wrote:Let's go to Vegas get hammered and find the nearest senior bingo hall :vince:

we had a young New Brunswick bingo caller on boards probably 10 years ago. He ended up going to McGill. He went to one of our get togethers, nice kid. Ken was there and the next week, the kid was playing mascot at a McGill Martlet soccer game. Ken was there, his daughter played for Bishops, the kid went over to Ken, lifted his mascot head and said hi to Ken. Last we ever heard of him.

That was the night Ice left with the hooker.
LC
Registered Broad
Posts: 152
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:53 pm
Has given rep: 21 times
Received rep: 51 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3092 by LC » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:25 pm

mcphee wrote:
Retarder S wrote:Let's go to Vegas get hammered and find the nearest senior bingo hall :vince:

we had a young New Brunswick bingo caller on boards probably 10 years ago. He ended up going to McGill. He went to one of our get togethers, nice kid. Ken was there and the next week, the kid was playing mascot at a McGill Martlet soccer game. Ken was there, his daughter played for Bishops, the kid went over to Ken, lifted his mascot head and said hi to Ken. Last we ever heard of him.

That was the night Ice left with the hooker.


That last line made me spit out my drink
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23617
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 539 times
Received rep: 640 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3093 by AD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:33 pm

TittiesNBeer wrote:Its like Mufasa and MacBeth never grew out of that high school bully mentality. Sad really when you think about it.


There is literally nothing in the world as wrong as this statement.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 13557
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 140 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3094 by mcphee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:34 pm

LC wrote:
mcphee wrote:
Retarder S wrote:Let's go to Vegas get hammered and find the nearest senior bingo hall :vince:

we had a young New Brunswick bingo caller on boards probably 10 years ago. He ended up going to McGill. He went to one of our get togethers, nice kid. Ken was there and the next week, the kid was playing mascot at a McGill Martlet soccer game. Ken was there, his daughter played for Bishops, the kid went over to Ken, lifted his mascot head and said hi to Ken. Last we ever heard of him.

That was the night Ice left with the hooker.


That last line made me spit out my drink

I remember that3 of us were still there, I thought she was leaving with Ice. I was trying to gracefully [for me] become scarce, so they could leave, but Ice kept sticking around. It turned out that he was being a gentleman and seeing that she got to her car ok, someone had been giving her a hard time. Ice is a good men.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23617
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 539 times
Received rep: 640 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3095 by AD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:37 pm

mcphee wrote:
Retarder S wrote:Let's go to Vegas get hammered and find the nearest senior bingo hall :vince:

we had a young New Brunswick bingo caller on boards probably 10 years ago. He ended up going to McGill. He went to one of our get togethers, nice kid. Ken was there and the next week, the kid was playing mascot at a McGill Martlet soccer game. Ken was there, his daughter played for Bishops, the kid went over to Ken, lifted his mascot head and said hi to Ken. Last we ever heard of him.

That was the night Ice left with the hooker.


2 hookers.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23617
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 539 times
Received rep: 640 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3096 by AD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:38 pm

You forgot the equally hot brunette. Smirnoff brought a friend.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23617
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 539 times
Received rep: 640 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3097 by AD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:38 pm

Speaking of which... I should really look her up.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 13557
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 140 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3098 by mcphee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:39 pm

AD wrote:
TittiesNBeer wrote:Its like Mufasa and MacBeth never grew out of that high school bully mentality. Sad really when you think about it.


There is literally nothing in the world as wrong as this statement.

I was talking to Ken about what I assume your point is. It isn't schtick, it isn't meme [whatever that is] but some people's humor, as over developed as it may be, is how hey communicate. Regular conversation often bores them. It's almost as if you've adopted a new language. Few can speak it, but if you're like that, that's just how you are. Broads is a net for us.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 23617
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 539 times
Received rep: 640 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3099 by AD » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:41 pm

One person's safety net is another person's ceiling.
User avatar
mcphee
Registered Broad
Posts: 13557
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:27 am
Has given rep: 140 times
Received rep: 419 times

Re: Regular Season General Hockey Shit

Post #3100 by mcphee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:45 pm

One person's ceiling , is probably another person's ceiling.

Return to “The Beautiful Mens and the Whore From Smolensk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AhrefsBot and 0 guests