Dog containment thread

And some artists..
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86742
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 278 times
Received rep: 459 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1051 by Twitter bArt » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:11 pm

mcphee wrote:
Dog wrote:I’M NOT MAD, I’m slightly miffed.

It’s more about the “why don’t peeps read philosophies and histories and I don’t read the news or fact check anything, but this is my final opinions” approach.

:crossarms:
Don't know if I mentioned this, when my parents died, we renovated their apartment [granny suite] to serve as an art studio for D. Since it's just the 2 of us now, we've renovated an extra bedroom to be the studio, and the studio is back to being an apartment. We figured we'd take our time, rent it to someone who we thought would be a good fit.
We were about 2/3's through the work and an old high school friend, I last saw this guy in about 82, wanders in, is travelling east, looking to settle in Eastern Ontario from BC. So we let him move in, a fucking nightmare. Amongst many other things, everything he said was a known fact. Everything you said was an opinion. The guy hated everything. He didn't like BC [narcissists], Toronto [also narcissists], Italians [remember ww2], Croats [trained to kill at 14], Canadian women [think they can do whatever they want, and that movie producer didn't do all that stuff] the Canadian military, [fat], Zdeno Chara [sociopath], I'll stop.

I finally kicked him out. I told him to be gone by the end of he month in mid July. 4 days later, he told me he couldn't live like that and he was leaving. Also, he felt D was mentally ill because she seemed to dislike him for no reason.

This has nothing to do with Mu, who I hold in high regard.



you did , during the drive to Not's BBQ

or it may have been the drive home from Not's BBQ

or maybe D mentioned it
:mkbét::lr: :lr:

OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone

It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.

Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."

...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...

Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.


:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86742
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 278 times
Received rep: 459 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1052 by Twitter bArt » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:12 pm

Mufasa wrote:
Dog wrote:Greg sounds grumpy, mumu sounds completely incoherent, mcphee sounds lost in old tales, dog sounds like an arrogant know-it-all slightly miffed yet beautiful mens.

What’s happened to us???!


Je sonne incohérent aux oreilles qui ne veulent pas entendre.



i hear you MU
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1053 by Dog » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:17 pm

AD wrote:Mumu's on his a-game.

He's only on his a-game when he truly believes the shit he's talking about.



Liberalism, enlightenment, reason....all dying....under a mass culture of disengagement, low effort and low information. The world has become a world of trolls. And somehow that’s original??! The internet, it’s killing us all!
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1054 by Dog » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:19 pm

Sorry, mumu. Think I’m a little spooked by the world going to hell. No offense, you’re a good to great mens!
User avatar
Murphy
Posts: 2770
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 98 times
Received rep: 16 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1055 by Murphy » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:45 pm

Mcphee and Mumu are just killing it.

Ad, you should move in with Mcphee.
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39782
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 446 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1056 by Craig » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:15 pm

D could tell a series of Tinder one night stands not to be whores over breakfast.
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39782
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 446 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1057 by Craig » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:16 pm

Dog, you watch the Ken Burns Vietnam thing? It makes modern times less depressing in comparison.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1058 by Dog » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:29 pm

Craig wrote:Dog, you watch the Ken Burns Vietnam thing? It makes modern times less depressing in comparison.


Nah. Civil War and WWII are the only Ken Burn’s docs I’ve seen. Did just finish up a book on cold war, though. The great post-WWII years were pretty shitty, save for an economic boom here and there.

When I first started following financial news more closely, I wad always panicked. Everything seemed like unsustainable short term bandages, just punting the problem a bit down the road. After a while, I started thinking, hey, maybe that’s just the way it works. A mess of a clusterfuck just barely kept floating all the time by a bunch of short term patches that over time amount to economic history.

Seems to be the same for the broader world. Barely contained chaos that just keeps trucking along.

I just like nice, boring, careful, planning, calculating and sustainable policies. The world needs ritalin, greg!
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86742
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 278 times
Received rep: 459 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1059 by Twitter bArt » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:35 pm

Murph always kills it
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39782
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 446 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1060 by Craig » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:47 pm

I haven't done the other Burns docs yet, but this one is good. It helps that the survivors are still alive, I guess.

I did a WWII doc a while back that was good. World at war. The Brits do a good war documentary. What I want to find is a great WWI doc.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1061 by Dog » Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:54 pm

Saw world at war. Better than Ken burns’ wwii, imho. Dunno about wwi docs.
User avatar
IcE ColD
Registered Broad
Posts: 36062
Joined: Sun Apr 08, 2007 1:37 pm
Location: Out of Purgatory
Has given rep: 41 times
Received rep: 94 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1062 by IcE ColD » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Twitter bArt wrote:
mcphee wrote:
Dog wrote:I’M NOT MAD, I’m slightly miffed.

It’s more about the “why don’t peeps read philosophies and histories and I don’t read the news or fact check anything, but this is my final opinions” approach.

:crossarms:
Don't know if I mentioned this, when my parents died, we renovated their apartment [granny suite] to serve as an art studio for D. Since it's just the 2 of us now, we've renovated an extra bedroom to be the studio, and the studio is back to being an apartment. We figured we'd take our time, rent it to someone who we thought would be a good fit.
We were about 2/3's through the work and an old high school friend, I last saw this guy in about 82, wanders in, is travelling east, looking to settle in Eastern Ontario from BC. So we let him move in, a fucking nightmare. Amongst many other things, everything he said was a known fact. Everything you said was an opinion. The guy hated everything. He didn't like BC [narcissists], Toronto [also narcissists], Italians [remember ww2], Croats [trained to kill at 14], Canadian women [think they can do whatever they want, and that movie producer didn't do all that stuff] the Canadian military, [fat], Zdeno Chara [sociopath], I'll stop.

I finally kicked him out. I told him to be gone by the end of he month in mid July. 4 days later, he told me he couldn't live like that and he was leaving. Also, he felt D was mentally ill because she seemed to dislike him for no reason.

This has nothing to do with Mu, who I hold in high regard.



you did , during the drive to Not's BBQ

or it may have been the drive home from Not's BBQ

or maybe D mentioned it


No, I've heard it as well, so definitely the drive to/back from Not's. Maybe it was even during the BBQ
This whole idea that we are even important is a fucking illusion. We’re just an accident left to our own devices.

Trent Reznor - 24/07/2018
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 18060
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 747 times
Received rep: 438 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1063 by chicpea » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:11 pm

Craig wrote:I haven't done the other Burns docs yet, but this one is good. It helps that the survivors are still alive, I guess.

I did a WWII doc a while back that was good. World at war. The Brits do a good war documentary. What I want to find is a great WWI doc.


Not a doc, but Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast has about 16-20 hours dedicated to WWI, which is quite fascinating at times if you can put up with some melodrama.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 44615
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 573 times
Received rep: 959 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1064 by Mufasa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:22 pm

i wish murph was like my voisin, i would be some invasive pos.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 44615
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 573 times
Received rep: 959 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1065 by Mufasa » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:32 pm

Dog wrote:
AD wrote:Mumu's on his a-game.

He's only on his a-game when he truly believes the shit he's talking about.



Liberalism, enlightenment, reason....all dying....under a mass culture of disengagement, low effort and low information. The world has become a world of trolls. And somehow that’s original??! The internet, it’s killing us all!


I'm just leaving all the noise behind and trying to become a great mens.
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39782
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 446 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1066 by Craig » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:01 am

chicpea wrote:
Craig wrote:I haven't done the other Burns docs yet, but this one is good. It helps that the survivors are still alive, I guess.

I did a WWII doc a while back that was good. World at war. The Brits do a good war documentary. What I want to find is a great WWI doc.


Not a doc, but Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast has about 16-20 hours dedicated to WWI, which is quite fascinating at times if you can put up with some melodrama.


Yeah, I've done that one. I somehow both hate Dan Carlin for the way he narrates but also like his podcast.
User avatar
AD
Posts: 69256
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2006 10:30 pm
Location: Here
Has given rep: 741 times
Received rep: 864 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1067 by AD » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:18 am

Burns Vietnam is the best.
User avatar
Shawnathan Horcoff
Registered Broad
Posts: 37825
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Has given rep: 546 times
Received rep: 748 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1068 by Shawnathan Horcoff » Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:26 pm

Won't be long before we can seamlessly apply Laurence Olivier's voice to every documentary.
Also, let's keep this thread about Galchenyuk's on-ice performance, development and value and NOT bring in his personal life or race.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 44615
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 573 times
Received rep: 959 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1069 by Mufasa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:02 pm

*Baron Olivier
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86742
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 278 times
Received rep: 459 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1070 by Twitter bArt » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Mufasa wrote:i wish murph was like my voisin, i would be some invasive pos.


i don't think Murph's proximity will make or would make a difference
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1071 by Dog » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:36 pm

I thought Murphy disliked the frenchies, no? Would make it innaresting, though.
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39782
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 446 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1072 by Craig » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:48 pm

He dislikes that the Frenchies deign to dislike him.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1073 by Dog » Thu Aug 09, 2018 5:50 pm

Deign?
User avatar
Murphy
Posts: 2770
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 1:24 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 98 times
Received rep: 16 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1074 by Murphy » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Dog wrote:I thought Murphy disliked the frenchies, no? Would make it innaresting, though.

There’s a certain level of self-loathing involved.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 44615
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 573 times
Received rep: 959 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1075 by Mufasa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:20 pm

Self loathing French Canadians are my go-to humans on this sad planet of ours. They make the sun rise everyday.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1076 by Dog » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:25 pm

Murphy is french?

He’s looks like the most anglo of the anglos (like, way more than even mcphee)!
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86742
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 278 times
Received rep: 459 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1077 by Twitter bArt » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:18 pm

Dog wrote:I thought Murphy disliked the frenchies, no? Would make it innaresting, though.



oh, Fids
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 44615
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 573 times
Received rep: 959 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1078 by Mufasa » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:20 pm

Dog wrote:Murphy is french?

He’s looks like the most anglo of the anglos (like, way more than even mcphee)!


ROC frenchs have evolved to look like pale englishmens so they aren't lynched or thrown in coton fields, that's pre-confederation though.
User avatar
Boring Choice #2
Posts: 7801
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 1979 6:06 am
Has given rep: 546 times
Received rep: 572 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1079 by Boring Choice #2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Nah. Frenchies are easy to pick out. Especially when they are usually drunk.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1080 by Dog » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 pm

There was cotton fields in Canada pre-confederation??
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1081 by Dog » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:33 pm

Boring Choice #2 wrote:Nah. Frenchies are easy to pick out. Especially when they are usually drunk.


That’s the Brits. And Irish.
User avatar
Boring Choice #2
Posts: 7801
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 1979 6:06 am
Has given rep: 546 times
Received rep: 572 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1082 by Boring Choice #2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Almost every franco I met growing up had a drinking problem. And there were a lot of them down there in the small towns around Windsor.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1083 by Dog » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Boring Choice #2 wrote:Almost every franco I met growing up had a drinking problem. And there were a lot of them down there in the small towns around Windsor.


Those are francos under the influence and abuse of the Brits and the Irish.
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1084 by Dog » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:51 pm

The French drink with and for joy. The Brits and Irish to be and make others miserable.

:crossarms:
User avatar
Boring Choice #2
Posts: 7801
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 1979 6:06 am
Has given rep: 546 times
Received rep: 572 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1085 by Boring Choice #2 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:49 pm

Dog wrote:
Boring Choice #2 wrote:Almost every franco I met growing up had a drinking problem. And there were a lot of them down there in the small towns around Windsor.


Those are francos under the influence and abuse of the Brits and the Irish.


Isn't that what we were talking about; RoC Frenchies?
User avatar
Twitter bArt
Registered Broad
Posts: 86742
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:26 pm
Has given rep: 278 times
Received rep: 459 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1086 by Twitter bArt » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Boring Choice #2 wrote:Almost every franco I met growing up had a drinking problem. And there were a lot of them down there in the small towns around Windsor.



i'd like to see a Venn Diagram of the cross sections of different people you met growing up
:mkbét::lr: :lr:



OOOH yeah life goes on, long after the thrill of Vinny is gone



It's too bad all the people that could really run the Habs are busy doing talk radio, writing blogs or posting on message boards.



Now, Lajoie is an imbecile, a cretin and a plagiarist, who to use author Dany Laferrière's deliciously withering expression, "lives beyond his intellectual means."



...as serious as a poutine shortage in Chicoutimi during a curling bonspiel...



Haddock wrote:I wouldn't know anything about that. I gave my soul up when I swore allegiance to the goddamn queen.




:lr: :lr: :lr:
User avatar
Dog
Registered Broad
Posts: 58344
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:53 pm
Has given rep: 1937 times
Received rep: 1296 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1087 by Dog » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:40 pm

Boring Choice #2 wrote:
Dog wrote:
Boring Choice #2 wrote:Almost every franco I met growing up had a drinking problem. And there were a lot of them down there in the small towns around Windsor.


Those are francos under the influence and abuse of the Brits and the Irish.


Isn't that what we were talking about; RoC Frenchies?


Pre or post confederation?
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39782
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 446 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1088 by Craig » Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Dog wrote:The French drink with and for joy. The Brits and Irish to be and make others miserable.

:crossarms:


Makes sense. The Franco's around rural Windsor are well known to be among the happiest in the world.
User avatar
Slick Nick
Registered Broad
Posts: 9471
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm
Has given rep: 1206 times
Received rep: 748 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1089 by Slick Nick » Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:35 pm

Craig wrote:
Dog wrote:The French drink with and for joy. The Brits and Irish to be and make others miserable.

:crossarms:


Makes sense. The Franco's around rural Windsor are well known to be among the happiest in the world.


We'll ship you 3 of our drunk Irish for every drunk frenchmens from rural Windsor... sounds like a good deal to me, what you think greg?
User avatar
Craig
Registered Broad
Posts: 39782
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:33 pm
Location: Toronto
Has given rep: 42 times
Received rep: 446 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1090 by Craig » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:05 am

Deal, provided by ship to me you mean ship to around rural Windsor.
User avatar
Slick Nick
Registered Broad
Posts: 9471
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm
Has given rep: 1206 times
Received rep: 748 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1091 by Slick Nick » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:21 am

*for a limited time get 10 healthy anglos FOR FREE
User avatar
Slick Nick
Registered Broad
Posts: 9471
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm
Has given rep: 1206 times
Received rep: 748 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1092 by Slick Nick » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:26 am

BUT IT'S NOT ALL CALL NOW AND GET A FREE AZOREAN ASTROPHYSICIST* FOR ABSOLUTELY FREE

*may or may not be a professional astrophysicist.
**valid until Azorean astrophysicists are exhausted.
User avatar
Retardé S
Registered Broad
Posts: 18699
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 1095 times
Received rep: 1098 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1093 by Retardé S » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:33 am



User avatar
Slick Nick
Registered Broad
Posts: 9471
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm
Has given rep: 1206 times
Received rep: 748 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1094 by Slick Nick » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:37 am

Retardé S wrote:no no


Someone actually uses this thread properly.

Image
User avatar
Retardé S
Registered Broad
Posts: 18699
Joined: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:18 pm
Has given rep: 1095 times
Received rep: 1098 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1095 by Retardé S » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:43 am

I started believing, until it tried to eat the damn pumpkin in one bite.
User avatar
chicpea
Registered Broad
Posts: 18060
Joined: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:09 pm
Location: lagoons or ditches
Has given rep: 747 times
Received rep: 438 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1096 by chicpea » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:58 am

I saw a beautiful woman the other day eating an avocado like it was a goddamned apple. When I asked her what she thought she was doing, she looked at me like I was a goddamned apple too.
User avatar
Mufasa
Registered Broad
Posts: 44615
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: Sous une roche
Has given rep: 573 times
Received rep: 959 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1097 by Mufasa » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:17 am

Retardé S wrote:I started believing, until it tried to eat the damn pumpkin in one bite.


"There's two type of reaction when people see me walking with my cougar, those who come to pet him and those who stay as far away as possible".

In better times they called this natural selection.
User avatar
Slick Nick
Registered Broad
Posts: 9471
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm
Has given rep: 1206 times
Received rep: 748 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1098 by Slick Nick » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:50 am

Leveling at its maximum is like the stillness of death, where one can hear one's own heartbeat, a stillness like death, into which nothing can penetrate, in which everything sinks, powerless. One person can head a rebellion, but one person cannot head this leveling process, for that would make him a leader and he would avoid being leveled. Each individual can in his little circle participate in this leveling, but it is an abstract process, and leveling is abstraction conquering individuality.

— Søren Kierkegaard, The Present Age
User avatar
Shawnathan Horcoff
Registered Broad
Posts: 37825
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:51 am
Has given rep: 546 times
Received rep: 748 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1099 by Shawnathan Horcoff » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:00 am

Slick Nick wrote:Leveling at its maximum is like the stillness of death, where one can hear one's own heartbeat, a stillness like death, into which nothing can penetrate, in which everything sinks, powerless. One person can head a rebellion, but one person cannot head this leveling process, for that would make him a leader and he would avoid being leveled. Each individual can in his little circle participate in this leveling, but it is an abstract process, and leveling is abstraction conquering individuality.

— Søren Kierkegaard, The Present Age


Also, let's keep this thread about Galchenyuk's on-ice performance, development and value and NOT bring in his personal life or race.
User avatar
Slick Nick
Registered Broad
Posts: 9471
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:40 pm
Has given rep: 1206 times
Received rep: 748 times

Re: Dog containment thread and random noises

Post #1100 by Slick Nick » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:19 am

Image

Return to “The Beautiful Mens and the Whore From Smolensk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests