Broads Keeper Cap Management / Transactions Pt III

Baby Mama Drama
KesselsNut
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 29 times
Received rep: 12 times

Re: Broads Keeper Cap Management / Transactions Pt III

Post #2751 by KesselsNut » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:34 pm

chicpea wrote:I would honestly prefer doing it manually and mailing out my stats to empee each week to ever using Yahoo for more than a one-off temp league. It is not built for keepers. It is not built for 2012. They have been consistently late with roster updates since at least 2002, I don't think they have draft pick trades, they don't carry minor leaguers, plus their interface is buggy, which is surprising seeing as they're one of - if not THE first/longest-lasting sites to do pools.

If we can find another site comparable to fantrax but better, I am all for switching. But as it stands, fantrax is head and shoulders above the competition.

My only concern is that they try that new advertising model they tried to pull on us earlier this year before backtracking.

I believe with Yahoo you can trade the next year's picks and designate keepers but yeah there are no minor league guys. Fantrax is pretty dope as someone who has mostly only ever used Yahoo.
cawbber
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 218 times
Received rep: 155 times

Post #2752 by cawbber » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:23 am

fuck Yahoo. It's a garbage site.

I have no problems with Fantrax and use it to manage multiple leagues. Switching seems like a lot of unnecessary work.
chicpea
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 885 times
Received rep: 610 times

Post #2753 by chicpea » Sat May 11, 2019 3:15 pm

When I traded Scheifele for Point...

J'accuse wrote:The fuck kinda stupid ass trade is that. Indrew, are you actively trying to torpedo the league?

Two years later, blotsfan has heard of Point just in time for his salary to be $5 m higher than Scheifele's. :smuglanne:
J'accuse
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 96 times
Received rep: 914 times

Post #2754 by J'accuse » Sat May 11, 2019 5:36 pm

chicpea wrote:When I traded Scheifele for Point...

J'accuse wrote:The fuck kinda stupid ass trade is that. Indrew, are you actively trying to torpedo the league?

Two years later, blotsfan has heard of Point just in time for his salary to be $5 m higher than Scheifele's. :smuglanne:

You're saltier than McDonald's French fries

Return to “Broads Keeper League”