At least it worked out for the Oilers.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 93 times
Received rep: 167 times

Re: Mike.'s Politics and Brady Stalking Stormy Thread

Post #651 by Dr. Doom » Wed May 16, 2018 7:38 pm

Craig wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:still think anything removed has to have trump's name on it. i can't think of any scenario where they'd either cover it up or it would be so sensitive they would need extra protection.

Why would Trump have to hide a cash transaction to his own layer? He could just pay him the regular way.

i would assume shady money to the lawyer, lawyer gives shady money to something that connects to trump. did it specifically say it was a SAR's for something going into the account and not out? i'd assume both transactions would trigger a SAR.
GM17
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 340 times
Received rep: 429 times

Post #652 by GM17 » Wed May 16, 2018 7:40 pm

I think there's possibility that Cohen was laundering money for Trump, and some geek on reddit brought up the possibility that the deletion of these documents is what triggered the raid.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #653 by Dr. Doom » Wed May 16, 2018 9:56 pm

GM17 wrote:I think there's possibility that Cohen was laundering money for Trump, and some geek on reddit brought up the possibility that the deletion of these documents is what triggered the raid.

this comment?

This may be why Rosentstein and the SDNY conducted that raid so quickly. Sounds like there was a conspiracy to cover this up. I really doubt Mueller took the unprecedented step of removing these files from the SARs database. Who has access to this database? Mnuchin comes to mind since he's the treasury secretary. JFC. This guy is brave.

On the other hand, this seems too smart of a move by the dumbass in chief.
Calvin's Duplicate
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 8 times
Received rep: 90 times

Post #654 by Calvin's Duplicate » Wed May 16, 2018 9:59 pm

Seems like I missed something big...anyone care to summarise?
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #655 by GM17 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:05 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:
GM17 wrote:I think there's possibility that Cohen was laundering money for Trump, and some geek on reddit brought up the possibility that the deletion of these documents is what triggered the raid.

this comment?

This may be why Rosentstein and the SDNY conducted that raid so quickly. Sounds like there was a conspiracy to cover this up. I really doubt Mueller took the unprecedented step of removing these files from the SARs database. Who has access to this database? Mnuchin comes to mind since he's the treasury secretary. JFC. This guy is brave.

ya. It's all just a bunch of massive speculation but wasn't the SAR leak around the time when the raid happened?
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #656 by Dr. Doom » Wed May 16, 2018 10:55 pm

GM17 wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:

this comment?

ya. It's all just a bunch of massive speculation but wasn't the SAR leak around the time when the raid happened?

did avenatti say when he got the leak? the raid happened on april 9th.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #657 by Dr. Doom » Wed May 16, 2018 11:01 pm

Calvin's Duplicate wrote:Seems like I missed something big...anyone care to summarise?

a good amount happened today

-don jr. senate testimony on the trump tower meeting with the russians was released today
-yesterday north korea canceled a meeting with south korea and threatened to cancel the summit because of joint military drills and bolton
-senate judiciary committee said that there's evidence of russia funding the trump campaign through the NRA
-details of how secret the initial investigation was came out and had badass code name crossfire hurricane
-mueller subpoenaed the guy running the social media campaign for trump and stone
-the leak of cohen's suspicious bank activities was leaked because someone at the treasury noticed other records of suspicious activity by cohen was no longer there and he couldn't find it

for more details just read the last page
åboriginal
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 506 times
Received rep: 309 times

Post #658 by åboriginal » Thu May 17, 2018 12:15 am

And still ain’t nothing gonna happen
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #659 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 12:41 am

patience young padawan
Balki Bartokomous
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 52 times
Received rep: 519 times

Post #660 by Balki Bartokomous » Thu May 17, 2018 12:54 am

It takes time. The investigation started less than a year ago, right? I'd say it'll wrap up by this calendar year.
åboriginal
Registered Broad

Post #661 by åboriginal » Thu May 17, 2018 12:57 am

U guys can think what u want but I’ll believe it when I see it. I want the same thing but their tendrils run deep. So deep. So deep put our ass to sleep.
Walter White
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 463 times
Received rep: 268 times

Post #662 by Walter White » Thu May 17, 2018 8:07 am

åboriginal wrote:And still ain’t nothing gonna happen
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #663 by GM17 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 am

Dr. Doom wrote:
GM17 wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:this comment?

did avenatti say when he got the leak? the raid happened on april 9th.

WSJ reported on a potentially dodgy transaction or something in early April I thought.

Nvm it was March 5th when WSJ reported that the hush payment was flagged as suspicious. Avenatti filed for/requested (not sure which, it's unclear) release of suspicious activity reports early April because if this one leaked then he essentially knows the other payments were flagged and would destroy evidence.

As he watched the news unfold in his hotel room in Philadelphia over the weekend, he evidenced some exasperation. He has confided in friends, “I just can’t take this anymore.”

Who had Cohen in the suicide pool? Anyone? Can I change my bet?
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #664 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 9:29 am

Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 475 times
Received rep: 168 times

Post #665 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 9:30 am

Dementia Don.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #666 by GM17 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:34 am

the illegal part is where you caught me cheating!
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #667 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 9:50 am

What is the long-term impact of the decision by the U.S. to relocate its Israeli embassy to Jerusalem?

The concern I have really is the short-term, and the short-term effect is what we saw in Gaza on the border two days ago, and through Ramadan we’re going to continue to see a lot of loss of life. We’re probably going to see terrorist groups associated with the Palestinians return to more dire actions against Israel and those who support the move to Jerusalem.

And to remind: the Palestinian terror groups were some of the strongest groups we had prior to the birth of al Qaida. The PFLP, Abu Nidal, Wadi Haddad—those groups, who are history, were responsible for some pretty catastrophic attacks; Black September and others. Granted, most of the people who were in these groups are my age, they’re in their 60s and 70s. But they have sons and relatives who remember the fight and when there’s no hope, people strike out.

So I’m very concerned about Ramadan, I’m very concerned about the months to come.

I’m as concerned—for the long-term implications—that the current administration is trying to link Iran to the disturbances and the crisis between Gaza, Palestine and Israel, as I think you heard from Ambassador Nikki Haley yesterday at the UN. And that’s so far from the truth. The Iranians will agitate against Israel, but this is purely people who have been subjugated, isolated, not allowed to have free trade, live in very dire conditions—and I have been in Gaza. It’s some of your worst nightmares, if you have to live there without water, infrastructure, the availability to have a job…and look across a fence and see some of the lands that you and your family owned occupied by someone else. And you realize that the city that you called capital, that was a beacon for you, for religion and everything else—Jerusalem—has now been basically recognized as the state capital of another country. That’s serious.

Look, I thought for sure we’d be better off than we are today. On my wall I’m looking at right now I have two awards from two different administrations for my contributions to Middle East peace, and obviously that just didn’t go where we thought it would. We have an administration that’s making a case for Iran. You have a country, Israel, that will use any violence to further their case on Iran. You have Palestinians who feel like they have no hope, and most believe that they have no future. All of this is a pretty ugly witch’s brew.

Violence in Gaza: “An Ugly Witch’s Brew”
https://www.thecipherbrief.com/article/ ... itchs-brew
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #668 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 9:57 am

"The PFLP, Abu Nidal, Wadi Haddad—those groups, who are history, were responsible for some pretty catastrophic attacks; Black September and others."

I wonder which person knows about this and which is completely oblivious to it.
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #669 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 10:08 am

Russian TV ran clips of an Israeli smart bomb demolishing an older Russian-supplied anti-aircraft position. Was this to tell Tehran something?

Putin’s Explosive Syria - https://freepressonline.com/Content/Col ... /723/58608
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #670 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 10:11 am

lmao

Major Anas Ibrahim Obaid, better known by his nom de guerre Abu Zayd, told Fox News that he gave pickup trucks and ammunition supplied by the US to Al-Nusra, an Al-Qaeda affiliate, and sold more on the black market once his American handlers got wind of this and cut his salary.

LOL

The weapons issue was worked out, and the rebels eventually started their journey back to Syria on Sept. 19. But Turkish border guards found something else in their bags: Syrian regime flags, rather than the flags of the opposition group the fighters were being sent to support.

Zayd said fighters charged back to their base in Turkey, demanding answers. U.S trainers took responsibility for the “flag mistake,” Zayd said, and the following day the rebels continued back to Syria.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #671 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 12:01 pm

I'm taking cohen in the suicide pool.

The FBI interview about three weeks ago was easygoing, Ko said. “It was a very pleasant meeting, and they asked me a lot of questions,” he said. “I just told them pretty much everything I’m telling you right now. They seemed to have all the information already, so it was a pretty easy conversation.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... ned-by-fbi
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #672 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 12:06 pm

They almost always have the answers to questions they ask. They just want to hear the answer to determine if the person is lying, to validate the answer, see if anything can be added on. I love that Trump thinks Cohen is this honorable man who wont squeal. He looks like Fonzie and even that fucker would rat Richie out in a heartbeat.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #673 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 12:08 pm

Oh no doubt. Always assume that the fbi already knows the answer. I think this would be a done deal already if there wasn't a kangaroo congress.
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #674 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 12:24 pm

This really is a shame. Think about even a fraction of that money going into infrastructure, homes, poverty, hunger.

The real number is probably closer to over $3 trillion since 9/11.

U.S. Has Spent $2.8 Trillion on Terrorism Fight, Study Finds
https://www.defensenews.com/pentagon/20 ... since-911/

Can't have access to healthcare because we need to spend a billion dollars sending weapons to Habu Abu in Bumfuck Syria so he can make a profit selling arms to al Qaeda and ISIS. All that money spent and al Qaeda is still relevant, just laying low letting ISIS take all the heat and hellfires. I could see AQAP coming back big time in Yemen. Iraq will always be a mess with a sectarian war every few years. Afghanistan is still half controlled by the Taliban. We could go on and on.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #675 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 12:28 pm

Yup
åboriginal
Registered Broad

Post #676 by åboriginal » Thu May 17, 2018 12:49 pm

America
is
fucking
dumb
accept it and it will go down smoover
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #677 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 1:53 pm

All the skeletons are coming out the closet.

Mr Cohen's offer to Qatar came as he was bragging to others that he could make millions from consulting on Mr Trump and that foreign governments would be interested in having his expertise.

At the time, Mr Cohen was also angling, unsuccessfully, as it turned out, to enter the White House, telling associates that he might become counsel or chief of staff.

As Mr Cohen collected clients, he texted associates articles that described him as Mr Trump's "fixer" and asked them to spread them around.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/unit ... t-of-qatar
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #678 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 2:20 pm

If Mueller successfully removes Trump in a flash, what would happen legally? Would Mike Pence not matter? Who replaces Trump? There are many questions. That person is going to be the Devil himself to a meaningful portion of wannabe cowboys ready to kick off the sequel to Civil War. This is going to be a constitutional crisis with whatever's left of Trumps inner circle. I totally trust Kelly Anne Conway and a Reince Preibus to have my back till the end.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #679 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Pence will probably make it out. They don't seem to be going after the sessions and pence people who knew of shady shit but just turned a blind eye.
åboriginal
Registered Broad

Post #680 by åboriginal » Thu May 17, 2018 2:23 pm

Kill em all
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #681 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 2:27 pm

I just see a ton of meaningless violence potentially coming now that its getting nice out here on the east coast. It could be either side starting some shit. The far left if Pence is in, the far right if their whole operation is shut down and a liberal somehow ends up President. Why is Waco in the media? Why is the Confederate Flag hanging on the wall of a deranged gunman on that Cops spinoff on Fox? Conditioning for when a bunch of those incidents occur in the near future depending on which way the pendulum spins.
åboriginal
Registered Broad

Post #682 by åboriginal » Thu May 17, 2018 2:36 pm

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #683 by Gerald Brisco » Thu May 17, 2018 3:03 pm

Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #684 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Manafort's former son in law is cooperating with Mueller
Balki Bartokomous
Registered Broad

Post #685 by Balki Bartokomous » Thu May 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Can you get him to talk?

I'll get him to sing.

Robert Mueller = pre-scarred Harvey Dent.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #686 by GM17 » Thu May 17, 2018 6:54 pm

Avenatti = Batman
Balki Bartokomous
Registered Broad

Post #687 by Balki Bartokomous » Thu May 17, 2018 7:28 pm

hahahaha
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #688 by Dr. Doom » Thu May 17, 2018 8:38 pm

Balki Bartokomous wrote:https://twitter.com/chrislhayes/status/997251082186182656

hahahaha

12 btw
Boring Choice #2
Has given rep: 403 times
Received rep: 408 times

Post #689 by Boring Choice #2 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm

GM17 wrote:Avenatti = Batman

Does that make Trump the Penguin?
Scott04
Has given rep: 70 times
Received rep: 20 times

Post #690 by Scott04 » Thu May 17, 2018 11:08 pm

åboriginal wrote:I worked with a ton of Hasidic jews and the dudes were complete assholes. the wives I wanted to bang with their plain jane lookin asses looking all trapped in marriage with 3 little mohels running around with churros taped to their heads talking down to them.

This...this is an underrated post.
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #691 by Gerald Brisco » Fri May 18, 2018 4:31 am

https://apnews.com/fad3d81d0a814f199c02d3f77a700d36

Putin I think is going to slowly weed Assad out because he is not a long term solution if he wants to play ball with the west without having to worry about the President being overthrown at any moment.

Putin really likes Suhail Husain but he's a glorified warlord, that will never sit well.

Oil at 80 because of "geopolitics" so that means is it going to go up based on supplying needs? I kinda was enjoying $2.50 a gallon, https://www.reuters.com/article/us-opec ... SKCN1IH1DC
Gerald Brisco
Registered Broad

Post #692 by Gerald Brisco » Fri May 18, 2018 5:00 am

Mr. Giuliani told The Washington Times that Mr. Mueller’s team displayed a good-faith effort during a Wednesday meeting that might result in an interview in July and a final Mueller report by Labor Day.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... ons-bid-i/

Thanks for the good faith effort but I've gotta go on Fox and throw some red meat out to MAGA dunces. - Red Meat Rudy Image

Giuliani Puts the Corrupt Mueller Team on Notice: “We’re Ready to Rip Them Apart if that’s What They Want!”

Ingraham: Timeline, what is your optimal timeline for this to wrap up?

Rudy: They should do it today. I mean as soon as possible. I think that they have the facts from which they can write their report.

If you can write a fair report fine, then write it.

If you’re gonna write an unfair report, write it and we will combat it. We’re ready to rip it apart.

And we’re ready to rip them apart if that’s what they want. We’d rather peacefully settle this and get it over with.
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/05 ... they-want/
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #693 by Dr. Doom » Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am

They know that the special council won't make any public statements so they'll keep doing shit like that. It doesn't matter because every time rudy opens his mouth he fucks everything up.
åboriginal
Registered Broad

Post #694 by åboriginal » Fri May 18, 2018 9:33 am

He’s really out to fucking lunch there isn’t he. It’s pretty rad.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #695 by Dr. Doom » Fri May 18, 2018 9:58 am

Rudy is currently at "it isn't illegal to get help from russia".

It actually is spelled out pretty clearly that it is.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #696 by GM17 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:05 am

Giuliani was brought in for a communications campaign, not a legal one. His job is to obfuscate and politicize.

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal. <- you are here

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did...

You deserved it.
Dr. Doom
Registered Broad

Post #697 by Dr. Doom » Fri May 18, 2018 10:07 am

Oh definitely. Just wait until the Manafort trial starts. It's gonna get messy.
GM17
Registered Broad

Post #698 by GM17 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:10 am

"It's not my fault" - it was Manafort and Jr etc.

"I didn't mean it" - I didn't mean to cheat in the election and bribe people, I was new to this

"you deserved it" - Trump needed to expose how corrupt US politics were and was a force for good in his self-immolation and destruction of sociopolitical norms

depending on the scandal, we've seen some of these already, but it's definitely coming. Going to be a real shit fest once the Cambridge Analytica investigation crosses over into the President's investigation
vonbonds
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 1388 times
Received rep: 651 times

Post #699 by vonbonds » Fri May 18, 2018 10:12 am

Drumpf freds are so boring. Nothing is going to happen to him.
Marcus Mareo Hotah
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 676 times
Received rep: 756 times

Post #700 by Marcus Mareo Hotah » Fri May 18, 2018 10:18 am

Return to “Hall of Shame”