Re: Big What...?

Post #206 by Philthy Thrillz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:07 pm

#winning
Honus Joglund
Registered Broad
Received rep: 481 times

Post #207 by Honus Joglund » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Friedman says the Leafs are officially asking teams for formal offers.

Enjoy the warm weather and perpetual irrelevance in Carolina, Willy.
Philthy Thrillz
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 389 times
Received rep: 422 times

Post #208 by Philthy Thrillz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:27 am

Fuck.
WTF
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 272 times
Received rep: 475 times

Post #209 by WTF » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:21 am

Chiarelli fucked things up for his fellow GMs with the Draisatl contract.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 546 times
Received rep: 402 times

Post #210 by Curry Rage » Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:44 am

True. And there’s probably some team with a load of cap space and less C depth willing to pay Willy and give him a shot at C.

If there’s a trade it’s a big first test for Dubas.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
WTF
Registered Broad

Post #211 by WTF » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:09 am

Of course, the bad news for the Nylander camp is that any team with that kind of cap space probably isn't going to be making the playoffs any time soon.

As fans, we're in the dark here as to what's actually going on in terms of the negotiations but the Leafs really do have almost all of the leverage. Willy's got a little under three weeks to decide if he wants to play in the NHL at all this season or fuck off to Europe or the KHL and try his luck again in the offseason, assuming Dubas doesn't get an offer he likes from another GM in the interim.
Curry Rage
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 546 times
Received rep: 402 times

Post #212 by Curry Rage » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:19 am

Sure, and this leak to Friedman might just be trying to light a fire under the Nylander camp too.
*Buy Oil Stocks!*
mooseOAK
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 31 times
Received rep: 267 times

Post #213 by mooseOAK » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:38 am

The other team would ask what the contract demands are and that would likely affect their offer. Salary may need to come back.
MonkeyWrench
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 240 times

Post #214 by MonkeyWrench » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:51 am

Doughty would be nice fit since the kings are shite. Unfortunatrely thats 11schmill. And if he doesnt want to move away from the dumpster fire, hes got a nmc.

Im just hoping...if trading him is a legitmate option...it is a Johansen/Jones type of deal rather than a decent young player and a 1st + 3rd.
clawfirst
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 290 times
Received rep: 488 times

Post #215 by clawfirst » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:02 am

Meh im a vengeful prick. Ok willy sit out the season. Eat my dick.
WTF
Registered Broad

Post #216 by WTF » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:03 am

If it gets to that point where the Leafs just tell Willy to sit for the remainder of the season, I wonder if they'll blacklist Lewis Gross and his clients as well?
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #217 by clawfirst » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:12 am

I know it kinda messes up this season but playing big dick negotiator may be useful in the coming several offseasons.

And being so very unlikely an outcome, it allows me to be pissed off with all other more likely ones. Win win win
Dynrehab
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 101 times
Received rep: 208 times

Post #218 by Dynrehab » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:58 am

Leafs are winning and scoring and could use a better top pair or top 4 defender. Nylander is the 4th best forward and not paying the 4th best forward in the $7.5 million range balances out the salary cap very nicely, even if the returning defenceman makes the same $. I agree, salary will be coming back.

I don’t think paying Nylander is the problem, but paying him leaves the problem of how do we pay Jake and upgrade the defence.

And Moose, Nylander is a free agent so he can negotiate a contract anytime. The trading team likely makes the trade having already negotiated the deal.
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #219 by clawfirst » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:56 pm

Yeah.. A few talking heads have said nonsense about allowing teams to talk to him. I was gonna say that but i re read mooses post three times and he didnt exactly say that
mooseOAK
Registered Broad

Post #220 by mooseOAK » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:14 pm

I know but the other team needs to know that they can make a deal with the Leafs before making a deal with Nylander.
WTF
Registered Broad

Post #221 by WTF » Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:43 pm

Basically any team that doesn't want to pay out the ass in picks for signing Willy to an offer sheet.

Maybe it's just my perspective but if a team has enough cap space to slot in $8 million in cap space a year, it's probably not a team that should be giving up multiple picks in compensation.
AGENT ZERO
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 239 times
Received rep: 275 times

Post #222 by AGENT ZERO » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:02 pm

I wonder if Edmonton would move Klefbom + Puljujarvi for Nylander. I have no doubt that they would trade Klefbom but I think Nylander is worth more, and Puljujarvi has enough upside to make that deal interesting.
LeafOfBread
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 536 times
Received rep: 539 times

Post #223 by LeafOfBread » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:17 pm

AGENT ZERO wrote:I wonder if Edmonton would move Klefbom + Puljujarvi for Nylander. I have no doubt that they would trade Klefbom but I think Nylander is worth more, and Puljujarvi has enough upside to make that deal interesting.

Ugh, no. The thought of Oilers fans jerking off to McDavid and Willy
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #224 by Dynrehab » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:27 pm

AGENT ZERO wrote:I wonder if Edmonton would move Klefbom + Puljujarvi for Nylander. I have no doubt that they would trade Klefbom but I think Nylander is worth more, and Puljujarvi has enough upside to make that deal interesting.

Seems to me it puts Edmonton in a tight bind with the cap and a shit defence if they do this.

My only reasoning for Willy holding out is a desire to be a Center or overpay me as a winger. In Edmonton he is still a winger.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #225 by Dynrehab » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:33 pm

mooseOAK wrote:I know but the other team needs to know that they can make a deal with the Leafs before making a deal with Nylander.

My best guess is the contract is worked out with WN and other teams and he is using it as leverage to get the Leafs to offer the same. The Leafs hold the trade negotiation leverage until Nov 29th or 30th.

Who blinks first?

Nylander accepts the Leafs offer.

Leafs accept Nylander’s offer.

Leafs accept the trade offer.

The other team matches the Leafs trade demand.

Leafs biggest risk is overpaying in contract or not getting enough in return. Holding ground and retaining his rights even if he doesn’t play is better than overpaying or accepting too little in trade.
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #226 by clawfirst » Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:38 pm

Plus the big dick swagger of hard negotiating.
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 479 times
Received rep: 273 times

Post #227 by vf » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Dynrehab wrote:

Seems to me it puts Edmonton in a tight bind with the cap and a shit defence if they do this.

My only reasoning for Willy holding out is a desire to be a Center or overpay me as a winger. In Edmonton he is still a winger.

I think he could be the #2C as I think thy've moved Draisatl to #1W with McD.
paulster
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 730 times
Received rep: 334 times

Post #228 by paulster » Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:38 pm

I think Nylander signs tomorrow.
AGENT ZERO
Registered Broad

Post #229 by AGENT ZERO » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:08 am

Dynrehab wrote:
mooseOAK wrote:I know but the other team needs to know that they can make a deal with the Leafs before making a deal with Nylander.

My best guess is the contract is worked out with WN and other teams and he is using it as leverage to get the Leafs to offer the same. The Leafs hold the trade negotiation leverage until Nov 29th or 30th.

Who blinks first?

Leafs biggest risk is overpaying in contract or not getting enough in return. Holding ground and retaining his rights even if he doesn’t play is better than overpaying or accepting too little in trade.

I understand what you are saying in theory, but I think you are underestimating the risk of letting Nylander sit out the year. Not only does that weaken the team in a contending season, but it significantly deflates Nylander's trade value next season if he continues to hold out. I don't care who the player is, no one retains the same trade value after sitting out an entire year. If I were the Leafs I would sooner overpay Nylander and try to deal him in a years time, than let him sit out the season or trade him for less than he is worth.
mooseOAK
Registered Broad

Post #230 by mooseOAK » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:13 am

Nylander’s trade value is down now. With rosters set and Nylander’s contract demands the Leafs aren’t going to have many trade partners.
LeafOfBread
Registered Broad

Post #231 by LeafOfBread » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:58 am

Sign him or trade him.

General thinking on William Nylander seems to centre on those two possibilities for the Toronto Maple Leafs when it comes to the unsigned 22-year-old. But what about the third option and what I’d argue is the preferable avenue if the Leafs can’t sign Nylander before Dec. 1: let him sit out the entire season.

Let’s stress, first off, that this is an end of road scenario. The best course for GM Kyle Dubas and the Leafs remains getting Nylander under some sort of contract — even if it’s only a short-term pact. And perhaps as December inches closer and the threat of this possibility becomes more real the two sides compromise and come to an agreement.

Judging by Elliotte Friedman’s report over the weekend on Hockey Night in Canada, the likelihood of that seems to have shrunk to the point that the Leafs are ready to move on from the flashy young Swede. However appealing that might sound for the organization in the short-term, holding onto Nylander, not trading him, is still the best way forward for the Leafs.

Why?

The overarching reason is pretty simple: Nylander is already a game-changing talent at 22 and probably just scratching the surface of what he’s going to become. If you’re ranking the reasons, or better yet, the players, that have the Leafs set up to contend for the Stanley Cup over the next half-decade Nylander ranks right near the top — somewhere behind Auston Matthews obviously, but right there in the same neighbourhood as Mitch Marner and Morgan Rielly.

And so while a trade might help the Leafs win this season, what about after that?

The Leafs are supposed to be about not only now under Brendan Shanahan’s leadership, but three, four, five and six years down the line. It’s about competing for Cups, not just a Cup.

“You can’t take for granted the opportunities and the years that you have in front of you and you have to focus on the present,” Shanahan said on the first day of the regular season, “but it’s been our goal – and it’s been Mike Babcock’s goal and it’s been Kyle Dubas’s goal – to do this in a manner in which we can sustain it over a period of time.

“Once you become a contender, once you become a legitimate contender, it only gets harder. That’s why you want to be a contender for as long as you can sustain it.”

Nylander greatly helps that goal.

Because he’s been gone now for a while — going on two months since the start of training camp — what seems to have gotten lost in the Nylander conversation is A) how good he already is B) how good he can become and C) how difficult it is to find wildly skilled talents like him, especially for teams not annually picking in the top half of the draft.

Nylander was a top-50 scorer in his first two full seasons — 122 points in 163 games — and just outside the top-40 when it came to forwards. His per-60 minute 5-on-5 scoring was around the top-30 (2.1) — basically even with Marner and slightly ahead of reigning Hart Trophy winner Taylor Hall, John Tavares, Claude Giroux, and Sebastian Aho.

He did that at ages 20 and 21.

Playoffs notwithstanding (and Nylander still finished with four points in seven games against Boston), last season was underrated in how impressive it was for Nylander. The regular season numbers look the same at first glance — he had the same 61 points in his first full season — but dig just beyond the surface and you’ll find that Nylander produced at essentially the same 5-on-5 clip per 60 as Evgeni Malkin, Hall, and Alex Ovechkin and better than Aleksander Barkov, Anze Kopitar, Patrick Kane, and Artemi Panarin.

Had Nylander, who set franchise records for power-play goals and points by a rookie one season earlier, grabbed primary power play duty, he probably would have cracked 70 points for the first time.

And again, he was 21.

Let’s remember, too, that what Nylander is today isn’t necessarily what he’s going to become in the future. He’s going to get better. How much better is obviously the grand question, but there’s no reason to think, given his exceptional skill and overlooked drive to improve, that he doesn’t have at least a chance of becoming a point per game player or even putting up 30 goals one day.

Look at this shot.

What happens when Nylander packs more strength onto his growing 6-foot frame and gains more experience navigating the league? What happens if he develops a consistent motor? What happens if he truly figures out how to harness his many weapons — that wicked shot, that flair with the puck, that Marner-like vision for the ice — into one complete arsenal? What kind of player do the Leafs have then? Did you see David Pastrnak on Saturday? What happens if Nylander finds that gear sometime soon?

Yes, the Leafs have remained dangerous without Nylander this season, but it’s also been evident some nights that they lack the extra punch he promised to deliver in combination with Matthews, Marner, Tavares, and Nazem Kadri. That’s been especially true with Matthews out and only one line — Zach Hyman with Tavares and Marner — really boasting any kind of real scare factor.

That should be a preview of what life without Nylander could look like for the Leafs and even when Matthews was healthy, the lower parts of the lineup seemed to suffer as others like Kasperi Kapanen moved up.

It’s fair to argue that Nylander benefits greatly from playing with Matthews, who was obviously dynamite before his left shoulder injury. But it’s undeniable that Matthews is far more lethal with Nylander and that the Leafs pose way more of a threat, now and later, when they boast Matthews and Nylander on one line and Marner and Tavares on another.

What’s also been notable, and voiced from time to time by Leafs coach Mike Babcock, is how feeble the second power play unit has looked without the threat of Nylander on it.

“We kinda got one power play unit right now instead of two,” Babcock said after a win in Detroit last month. “When Willy decides to come back, we’ll have two.”

What the Leafs don’t have either is anyone like him coming down the pipeline. There’s nobody like Nylander in the system right now and nobody like that coming anytime soon.

The Leafs are better off when Auston Matthews is putting in work with William Nylander.

Trading Nylander, admittedly, would probably help in the short-term. The Leafs might be able to fetch an upgrade on defence and maybe be even plug a hole at forward as well. But as we’ve seen in just about every pro sport with rare exception, the team that gives up the best player in a trade usually loses in the long run.

You win with stars and you win with skill and parting with stars and skill usually leads to regret.

It’s why trades like Panarin for Brandon Saad or Hall for Adam Larsson always end up smelling bad whatever the reasons behind them. Or maybe a more pertinent example is the summer 2013 trade which saw Tyler Seguin dealt from Boston to Dallas for Reilly Smith, Joe Morrow, Matt Fraser, and Loui Eriksson.

Is that a trade the Bruins make again?

Real complications also presumably exist to even making a deal happen. First, how many teams are prepared to sacrifice significant chips for Nylander when they’re going to have pay big on a contract just to land him in the first place? And if the Leafs are having trouble finding a number and term that works for Nylander, what’s to think there’s a long list of teams out there willing to meet his apparently Draisaitl-like demands?

(That being said, there’s probably a team out there without long-term cap considerations who might pay whatever it takes to land a potential star like Nylander. Hello Hurricanes!)

Then, there’s the question of how much value the Leafs can actually recoup for Nylander and what that package might look like.

Last week, in his 31 Thoughts column, Friedman suggested that maybe the Leafs chase a forward to replace Nylander’s offensive contributions. The problem with that is there’s (likely) no forward coming back in a trade that will come close to matching Nylander’s combination of age, skill, and upside. That would be the point of any team acquiring Nylander in the first place.

Carolina, for instance, isn’t giving up Aho to get Nylander.

One Hurricane that does make some sense in a 1-for-1 swap is defenceman Dougie Hamilton, who has two more years left on his deal with a $5.75 million cap hit. Carolina just paid big to acquire him though — former top-5 pick Noah Hanifin and blossoming winger Elias Lindholm — and the Leafs would have to be at least a little hesitant given that the Bruins and Flames both gave up on the 25-year-old after three seasons apiece.

Does Justin Faulk, with one more year left on his deal, and maybe a talented all-around forward like Teuvo Teravainen get it done? There’s some merit to that kind of transaction, though Teravainen, the only young Hurricanes forward outside of Aho who makes much sense for the Leafs, is up for a new contract himself next summer and lacks the same offensive sizzle as Nylander. The Leafs would also have to pay to keep Faulk, who also doesn’t exactly fit their needs on defence.

Sub in 23-year-old Brett Pesce, with five years remaining on a contract with a $4.025 million cap hit, and the deal makes a little more sense.

Even then, the Leafs would be bolstering their defence at the expense of their forward group and sacrificing a star for two role players. Are they better off long-term that way? Isn’t having a young three-pack of Nylander, Matthews, and Marner the Leafs’ biggest advantage in competing for a Cup for at least the next half-decade, with the potential cap space down the line to eventually upgrade the defence otherwise.

Those three are game-changers now and in 2022, 2023, and beyond. When Tavares and Kadri get into their early 30s few years from now Nylander might be the Leafs second or third best player.

He might be that right now.

Nylander has potted at least 20 goals in each of his first two seasons.

Does it really make sense to sacrifice someone of that ability just to bolster the roster for a run this year while potentially hurting it after that?

The Leafs could conceivably use the cap space next summer they would save in trading Nylander, but as is usually the case in unrestricted free agency, teams are generally paying for players approaching 30, not young studs like Nylander.

The Leafs, of course, don’t have to trade Nylander if they don’t want to. Or put another way, Nylander can’t play in the NHL unless Dubas makes it so. And that’s part of the appeal (limited as it may be) in letting Nylander sit out the season. The Leafs can wait him out until he agrees to their terms, or match any offer sheet he happens to sign.

If that time doesn’t come until next summer then so be it. According to CapFriendly, Nylander would find himself in exactly the same situation next offseason if he sat out this year: He would lack the fourth pro season (Europe doesn’t count) required for arbitration eligibility. So if he wants to ever play in the NHL again, the Leafs can insist that it be only for them.

It wouldn’t be an easy decision. Dubas would take a local pounding for it, from fans, media, and maybe even coaches and players desperate to win, and it would probably sour the relationship with Nylander further, perhaps to the point of no return. Michael Peca, the last (only?) player to sit out a full season because of a contract dispute, was eventually so fed up that he called up GM Darcy Regier directly and told him he couldn’t ever see putting on the Sabres jersey again. But it might also show Nylander just how important the Leafs think he is to their future. We think you’re so crucial to what we’re doing here that we’re willing to let you sit out a full season when we’re competing for a Cup just so we can keep you around for the long haul.

Maybe it’s too much for the Leafs to burn one prime year of Tavares and perhaps the last season of Jake Gardiner in Toronto. But with Tavares, Matthews, Marner, Kadri, an emerging Rielly, increasingly dominant Frederik Andersen, and tons of cap space to fill holes elsewhere on the roster, the Leafs still might have enough to win anyway.

One of the questions Dubas has to be asking himself is whether it’s worth more to the organization to hurt those chances this year than it is to overpay (at least in their estimation) Nylander on either a short or long-term deal. Or in other words, is it better for the Leafs to just pay up now and not spoil (potentially) one Cup-contending season and deal with the ramifications later?

The cost of that kind of thinking might not just be about Nylander though, but Matthews and Marner. Cede to Nylander’s demands by paying above freight now and maybe the other two young stars play the same game later. Let him sit, conversely, and the organization delivers a strong message about its willingness to play hardball to keep the core together.

Shanahan has always stressed that kind of long game in overseeing the Leafs’ revival. That it’s not about setting up for one Stanley Cup run, but many.

Holding onto Nylander, however hard that may be, fits that vision.

Siegel article
MonkeyWrench
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 235 times
Received rep: 240 times

Post #232 by MonkeyWrench » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:24 pm

I like the approach of waiting until the last minute (Nov 30) to sign any sort of deal. Good negotiation tactic, especially with someone with a good poker face on the other side of the table. However I don't like the idea of forcing him to sit out the entire season and revisiting contract talks a few months later. Even if you're a polite/nice player off the ice, and you've got nothing against the team you're on, the bridge will be burned or at very least be charred.

I love me some Dubas, but the idea that Dubas could be showing a player who's boss *yadda yadda yadda*, there's no positives that come out of making him sit the entire year.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #233 by Dynrehab » Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:50 pm

AGENT ZERO wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

Who blinks first?

I understand what you are saying in theory, but I think you are underestimating the risk of letting Nylander sit out the year. Not only does that weaken the team in a contending season, but it significantly deflates Nylander's trade value next season if he continues to hold out. I don't care who the player is, no one retains the same trade value after sitting out an entire year. If I were the Leafs I would sooner overpay Nylander and try to deal him in a years time, than let him sit out the season or trade him for less than he is worth.

I think the only reason to let him sit is because you want him in your own line-up. You can’t let him sit if you want to trade him.

I think sitting also hurts his contract value and that is for Willie to consider. Will a team sign a huge offer sheet to a guy who has sat out a year? Likely not. I think his leverage goes down. Even if he did get a huge offer sheet, having 4 picks and significant cap space cannot be underestimated how much it could help find the right defenceman and complimentary forwards. Having 6-8 first round picks and an extra $7-8 million each year at the deadline could be very helpful. I’d rather have Willy or a trade return but the compensation isn’t terrible either (when you include the cap space).
paulster
Registered Broad

Post #234 by paulster » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:27 pm

Can’t believe we have our own Leveon Bell here in Taranna.
Dynrehab
Registered Broad

Post #235 by Dynrehab » Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:51 pm

MonkeyWrench wrote:I like the approach of waiting until the last minute (Nov 30) to sign any sort of deal. Good negotiation tactic, especially with someone with a good poker face on the other side of the table. However I don't like the idea of forcing him to sit out the entire season and revisiting contract talks a few months later. Even if you're a polite/nice player off the ice, and you've got nothing against the team you're on, the bridge will be burned or at very least be charred.

I love me some Dubas, but the idea that Dubas could be showing a player who's boss *yadda yadda yadda*, there's no positives that come out of making him sit the entire year.

I agree. There are no significant positives. But the impact of a bad contract (overpaying) or a bad trade return are worse than the consequences of him not playing.
AGENT ZERO
Registered Broad

Post #236 by AGENT ZERO » Mon Nov 12, 2018 3:02 pm

Dynrehab wrote:
AGENT ZERO wrote:
Dynrehab wrote:

Who blinks first?

I think the only reason to let him sit is because you want him in your own line-up. You can’t let him sit if you want to trade him.

I think sitting also hurts his contract value and that is for Willie to consider. Will a team sign a huge offer sheet to a guy who has sat out a year? Likely not. I think his leverage goes down. Even if he did get a huge offer sheet, having 4 picks and significant cap space cannot be underestimated how much it could help find the right defenceman and complimentary forwards. Having 6-8 first round picks and an extra $7-8 million each year at the deadline could be very helpful. I’d rather have Willy or a trade return but the compensation isn’t terrible either (when you include the cap space).

I get that side of the argument, but I think if the Leafs draw this out until next year there is also significant risk of burning the bridge with Nylander. Then again, the Leafs hold his rights so maybe they figure that even if that comes to pass that they can mend fences between now and when he becomes a FA?
Honus Joglund
Registered Broad
Received rep: 481 times

Post #237 by Honus Joglund » Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:07 pm

The kind of braindeadedness you find if you make the mistake of searching William Nylander's name on twitter:

Juolevi > Nylander, which is why the Leafs have to give up the better pick. :nucks:
Philthy Thrillz
Registered Broad

Post #238 by Philthy Thrillz » Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:11 pm

This is all bad.
paulster
Registered Broad

Post #239 by paulster » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:02 pm

Is it too late for Nylander to sign today?
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #240 by clawfirst » Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:54 pm

Its tomorrow in sweden
vf
Registered Broad
Has given rep: 479 times
Received rep: 273 times

Post #241 by vf » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:12 pm

Philthy Thrillz
Registered Broad

Post #242 by Philthy Thrillz » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:52 pm

paulster wrote:Is it too late for Nylander to sign today?

It's over.

Do the Yotes need a winger?
clawfirst
Registered Broad

Post #243 by clawfirst » Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:54 pm

Its not that bad pt..just think of it as nylander jvr bozak and kessel for jt kapenen and a shiny mystery box. That is how hf taught me to evaluate reality
paulster
Registered Broad

Post #244 by paulster » Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:13 pm

Philthy Thrillz wrote:
paulster wrote:Is it too late for Nylander to sign today?

It's over.

Do the Yotes need a winger?

I’d rather he sit for the season.

Fuck’em.
Philthy Thrillz
Registered Broad

Post #245 by Philthy Thrillz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:52 pm

This is such a travesty.
LeafOfBread
Registered Broad

Post #246 by LeafOfBread » Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:33 pm

My dream is that he signs, then Matthews comes back at the same time and together they gang bang Boston on December 8
Philthy Thrillz
Registered Broad

Post #247 by Philthy Thrillz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:05 pm

We best land a fantastic partner for Mo or its a fail.
Philthy Thrillz
Registered Broad

Post #248 by Philthy Thrillz » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:10 pm

Nylander
Zaitsev/Gardiner
Brown
1st

For

Doughty